Jenna's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers

Jenna started to whimper and cry out as Jim's tongue brought her over the top. She moaned with ecstasy, her hand gripped Jim's hard cock tightly as every muscle in her body contracted. I wondered how her cum tasted. Jim continued to lap at her entrance, licking up every drop, of sweet nectar.

Watching as Jenna came on my brother's tongue sent me over the top, soon my own cum was flowing over my hand. I sucked the heady liquid from my fingers while slowly rubbing myself. Though my climax had been satisfying I still wanted to be fucked. In some ways I only wanted Jim's cock inside me now all the more.

"Oh, my god, your tongue feels so good on my pussy," Jenna breathed as Jim brought here down from her first orgasm of the night.

Jim gave Jenna's pussy a final kiss, and pushed her hips down the length of his body. She gave no resistance as he placed her pussy over his throbbing shaft. Slowly he pushed up into her; his cock sliding into her pussy an inch at a time. Jenna gasped as Jim entered her. I was pretty sure that he was bigger then any toy that she might have been using, giving her the wonderful feeling of her pussy stretching. Once Jenna had completely sheathed Jim's cock, the two stayed still for a short time, letting her become comfortable with his size insider her.

I watched from my chair as Jim started to gently push his hips up into her, lifting Jenna with him, and then dropping so that their bodies separated, allowing him to drive up into her again. Jenna moaned with pleasure as Jim fucked her slowly; thrusting deeply into her moist pussy. My fingers were flying over my own pussy once again, rubbing over my clit and dipping into my hot cunt. My other hand was roughly grabbing at my tits, moving from one to the other, pinching the nipples which had grown hard with my lust and desire.

Jenna was growing more comfortable by the minute with the feeling of Jim's cock inside her. She used her legs to raise herself off him, as his hips sank back to the bed. Then she met his thrust, their bodies slapping together amid grunts of delight. Jim's hands rested on her hips helping her to keep her balance as they thrust together. Her hands were occupied grasping at her tits. Soon she became frustrated with her thin top as it continued to drop over her tits as she bounced on Jim's cock. She clutched at the garment, finally freeing herself and casting it to the floor. I could see the lust in her eyes as she continued to impale herself on my brother. There was no doubt in my mind Jenna was hooked. She was going to another nasty family slut.

I could wait no longer; my pussy needed attention, more then what I could give it. I slid from the chair I had been occupying and moved toward the bed. Jenna's eyes were now closed as she bounced on the thick shaft inside her. Her breath was becoming more ragged and I was sure that she was about to cum. Without saying a word I climbed onto the bed, careful not to disturb the action too much. Jim for his credit, never missed a beat, and continued to thrust his cock into Jenna's sodden cunt. I straddled Jim's face putting my own pussy squarely over his mouth. His tongue was immediately inside my pussy; pushing and twisting inside me, while his mouth was pulling at my lips.

"Oh, fuck," I gasped. But my exclamation was lost amid the cries of Jenna's next orgasm. This one was much stronger as she had her first cum on a flesh and blood cock. This time she did not slow down, but continued to slide up and down on Jim's shaft.

I felt Jim's strong hands grab my ass spreading my cheeks to give him better access to my pussy. His rigid tongue started to pump into me, fucking my pussy. I reached between my legs, rubbing my clit in time with the ministrations of my brother's tongue.

Jenna was leaning forward, bouncing on Jim's hard cock, while bracing herself on his legs. I reached forward and pulled her back toward me. She leaned back onto me, squishing my breasts against her back. I wrapped my arms around her, cupping one of her full tits in each hand, and squeezing them softly. She murmured with each thrust of Jim's cock, as she luxuriated in the feelings it generated in her pussy. I slid my fingers over her nipples already as hard as erasers. She gave a little gasp as I rolled them between my fingers and pulled at the rigid nips. Jim's tongue continued to work inside me as I played with my cousins luscious tits, squeezing and kneading the soft flesh.

"Your hands feel so good on my tits Lisa," Jenna murmured to me.

"I'm glad," I replied, "Because I love the way they feel in my hands."

I shifted slightly so that my clit was more accessible to Jim and his tongue. His lips quickly found my erect pleasure button, and started to suck on it. I closed my eyes, and allowed the bliss of the moment wash over me. My orgasm was quickly approaching and I needed a good cum. Jenna's breathing was becoming more ragged again, as her next climax built in her. Soon we were both moaning and panting on top of my brother as our cum ran down his tongue and over his cock. He lapped at my pussy, drinking my nectar.

I moved off of Jim and pulled Jenna along with me. "Hey, I wasn't done yet," she complained.

"There are lots of different positions and you should try more then one," I coaxed. "Now get up on the bed on your knees and bend over at the waist with your ass up in the air." Jim moved out of the way so that Jenna could do as she was told. He positioned himself behind her stroking the length of his cock as he aligned it with her exposed opening.

"This is called 'doggy style', and it is one of my favorite positions. I'm sure you will enjoy it," I said.

Jim pushed in, and Jenna moaned, happy to have the cock back in her pussy.

"Now give her a good fucking Jim. Fuck her nice and deep," I instructed my brother.

Jim held Jenna by the waist and started to thrust into her. Not too hard at first, and slowly increasing his pace with time. Soon Jim was jackhammering into Jenna's pussy as she cried with delight with each of his thrusts.

"Oh, fuck Jim, she's really enjoying this," I commented slapping my brother playfully on the ass, as he pushed into our cousin.

"Oh yes. Yes, yes, yes." Jenna cried out. "Oh, yes, yes, YES." Jenna's body went rigid. Jim thrust into her a final time and held her hips tight to him as her pussy clamped down on his shaft. I watched as Jenna's eyes rolled back into her head, and her toes curled.

After what seemed to be several minutes she slid forward onto the bed completely spent. Jenna slowly flopped over onto her back revealing her beautiful smile from ear to ear. "That was absolutely incredible," she said her eyes twinkling. "I've never experienced anything like that, but I want to do it again." She just lay there on the bed, spread wide and relaxing in the afterglow of her recent orgasm.

"Not quite yet," I said, taking my brother by his cock. "How do you think I feel watching you have all the fun, while I have to make do with my fingers. This cock still has some life in it and I mean to milk it for all its worth." I looked toward Jim for his reaction, "You ready for some more little brother?"

"You bet I am, now get up on the bed," he replied giving my ass a light push. "Its been far too long since you've been properly fucked. Show me where you want it. You want me to fuck you in your hot, wet pussy?"

I quickly jumped on to Jim's bed and stuck my ass out toward him. Jim grabbed my ass with one hand, giving it a good squeeze while he inserted his other between my legs, pushing them apart slightly to set me at the height that he wanted. I felt his had slid over my pussy a finger quickly dipping inside me to feel its steaming wetness eagerly awaiting his rigid shaft. Jim's finger was soon replaced by the head of his cock sliding over my entrance.

"God damn it Jim fuck me," I cried, pushing back toward him, hoping that his cock would slid into my sodden cunt. It did not. I heard Jim laugh as he slapped my ass with his cock. He was enjoying being a tease, but I needed to be fucked. "Fuck my pussy with that great cock of yours."

I stopped moving and his cock returned to my entrance. This time he pushed inside me. I moaned with satisfaction as he filled me with his thick, rigid member. I rocked on my hands and knees in time with his thrusts, our bodies slapping together. It felt great to have a cock in me once again. Jim and I had had precious little time alone together since we came to stay with Aunt Jill and Jenna for the summer. It had been weeks since I had felt my brother's cock inside me and closed my eyes and concentrated on the wonderful sensations that only a cock can provide.

I opened my eyes to find that I was staring right into Jenna's pussy. I had not paid her much attention when I was getting on the bed, anxious as I was to get Jim's cock inside me. But now I found that she was practically underneath me, with her legs spread on either side of me. Her right hand was rubbing her pussy while her left moved over her tits. The aroma of her pussy was exhilarating, wafting up from her depths as her fingers slid into her. Jim was starting to pick up his pace, pushing deep into my pussy.

I looked up at Jenna to see her reaction to the situation, but she was lost in her own world, rubbing at her clit, and rolling her nipples. I lower my head and gasped as Jim thrust into me with added power. It seemed that he knew what was on my mind, and was trying to help. My face was only inches above Jenna's pussy now, her scent was over powering at this proximity, and any will that I might have had to resist was gone. I had to taste her pussy. I reached out with my tongue and started to caress her fingers as they slid out of her entrance, slick with her juices. Her fingers seemed to hesitate for a moment, unsure what this new intruder had in mind, and then they pulled out from her pussy completely and followed my tongue into my mouth. I sucked on each long finger, cleaning it of the sweet juices that clung to them. Once her hand had retreated I felt that I had the treasure all to myself. I rocked forward and stretched my tongue to tentatively sliding it across her opening. Tasting the honey straight from the pot made me completely loose what restraint I had left. I locked my lips to her pussy, pushing my tongue inside as deeply as it would go. I sucked on her lips, pulling the flesh into my mouth and trying to extract all the sweet juices that have soaked into the sodden tissue.

Jenna started to moan as I lapped at her pussy. The more I sucked and prodded her tender the flesh the more she moaned. She held my head to her as she started to thrust her hips into my face. I pushed two fingers into her dripping cunt and started my assault on her clit. I sucked it into my mouth, flicking her hard nub with my tongue. Her moans increased as I added a third finger pistoning into her pussy.

Jim was still ramming his cock into my own pussy; pushing into me with such force that I was propelled into Jenna on every thrust. I whimpered with joy as my brother repeatedly drove his shaft deep inside me. I was so close to cumming, I knew that it would not take much longer. Just then Jenna's pussy clamped onto my fingers. Her body went rigid as her juices flooded over my fingers. The taste of my cousin's fresh cum put me over the edge.

"I'm fucking cumming," I cried as my own body was washed in my climax. "Oh fuck, Jim, don't fucking stop. Fuuuck Meee!"

Jim did his best to continue to push into me, despite the added resistance of my spasming body, though he could not keep his previous pace. As I came down from my orgasm, Jim increased his pace once again. It was his turn to cum now as he had given both Jenna and I glorious orgasms. I could already feel his cock expanding and new that he was going to cum soon. I slide forward reluctantly letting my brother's cock slide from my pussy.

"Come up here and let Jenna taste your hot spunk," I told Jim. This was Jenna's night and I wanted her to have the first taste of Jim's cum.

Jim walked to the head of the bed, stroking his thick cock. His head was already turning purple, and I knew that he would not be able to hold it much longer. I had ended up kind of sprawled on top of Jenna and now directed her head toward my brother's cock.

"Suck on his cock," I instructed. "Suck him like you did before. Suck on that big thick beautiful cock."

Jenna leaned forward and opened her mouth; in an instant Jim had pushed his cock into the warm wet opening. Jenna's cheeks caved around Jim's cock once more. It seemed that she had only just swallowed his cock when Jim cried out, "Oh god I'm going to cum. I'm fucking cumming!"

Jim's hips bucked forward as he released his cum into Jenna's mouth. Jenna suddenly found her mouth full with Jim's cum, and started to gag. She pulled the cock from her mouth trying to make more room as it released a thick rope of cum onto her face. The cum in her mouth was now dripping down onto her breasts, while Jim continued to spray her with his thick seed.

I grabbed hold of my brother's cock, and stuffed it into my own mouth, sucking what cum was left from the end of his now limp member. I then moved toward Jenna, and kissed her on the cheek, licking some of Jim's cum from her face as I did so. She turned toward me and I planted one full on her lips, pushing my tongue between her lips to savor the flavor of Jim's cum in her mouth. To my surprise she started to kiss me back. Our tongues intertwined, pushing each other from one mouth to the other. I pulled back breaking the kiss. We looked into each other's eyes for a long minute smiling. I suddenly knew that the rest of this summer was going to be very good indeed. I then leaned back in and started to lick the quickly cooling cum from her lovely tits. I kissed them and sucked on her nipples as I passed by them while making sure that I did not leave a drop of cum behind. Jenna's hand reached out and cupped my own breast in her hand; she squeezed and kneaded me as I suckled on her nipple.

Once I was sure that I had not missed of drop of my brother's cum, I move back up toward Jenna, who pulled me toward her and pressed her lips to mine. We kissed for several minutes before being interrupted.

"Hey is there any room in there for me," Jim asked standing at the foot of the bed, his cock already looking like it was recovering nicely. "This is my bed you know."

Jenna and I rolled apart, leaving a space between us. "Always," I replied as we both patted the bed between us.

Jim flopped on the bed between us Jenna and I quickly rolled back toward each other, pressing against Jim. I reached down to Jim's cock only to find that Jenna's hand was already there resting gently on his member. I placed my hand on top of hers and snuggled up against Jim's shoulder. Some 'Goodnights' were murmured as we all drifted off to sleep.

Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers
12