Jenna's Education Ch. 02

Story Info
This time everyone learns something.
5.6k words
4.64
59.6k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers

Chapter 2: The Next Morning

"Oh, Lisa, Your pussy tastes so good."

As the sleep left me I began to focus on what was happening. My pussy was being licked, but it was not Kevin. Jenna was looking up at me from between my legs, her eyes twinkling with a wicked light. It was all starting to come back to me now, that my brother Jim and I were staying with my Aunt Jill and cousin Jenna up in Maine for a couple months while our parents were on vacation.

She wiggled the finger that she had slid inside me as she sucked my labia into her mouth. I spread my legs wider to give her all the room that she wanted, as I moaned with pleasure, nestling into the softness of the bed.

"Oh, Jenna what a wonderful way to wake up," I cooed.

"Well I wanted to thank you for last night. And I never got the chance to eat you last night, so I thought that I would give you a little morning delight."

Last night was amazing. Jenna had asked for my help in teaching her how to be with a guy, and I had the idea that she could fuck my brother Jim, as I have always found his cock to very pleasurable. In the end Jim was lucky enough to fuck us both until we collapsed in a heap and drifted off to sleep.

I looked up as Jim walked in. He was rubbing water from his hair with a towel, as he made his way across the room completely naked. He stopped a few steps from the edge of the bed, and surveyed the scene in front of him. Jenna was kneeling on the floor at the foot of the bed leaning down and eating out my pussy. I could see that we were having an effect on him, as his cock was thickening quickly.

"If you bring that big thing over here, I'll help you with it," I said extending my arm toward my brother trying to grab his cock.

Jim teased me briefly, keeping his cock just out of the range of my reach. But he quickly tired of this and moved toward me. I wrapped my fingers around his semi-rigid member and slid them over his the length of his shaft. This quickly produced the desired result. I pulled his cock to me, leaning forward slightly so that I could wrap my lips around the tip of his stiff member. I sucked on it gently, letting my tongue swirl around his head. Jim took a step forward allowing me full access to his cock. I could feel his shaft gaining its full rigidity as I swallowed his length.

"Oh god sis, that feels great," Jim cried.

My cheeks caved around his cock as I sucked on it. Jim swelled to full staff. I pumped his cock with my fist, while my head bobbed on the end of his thick shaft.

I could not help but moan around the cock in my mouth as Jenna attacked my pussy. She was pistoning into me with two fingers, while giving my clit and unbelievable tongue lashing amid her own cries of pleasure. I was surprised that eating out my pussy was giving her such joy. But if she could cum from just eating me out, I would be more then happy to assist any time I could.

"Oh, fuck, Mom, I'm going to cum all over your fucking face. Fuck my pussy with your fucking tongue," Jenna cried out. She shifted her hips and reached between her legs. "Oh. Fuuuuuck. Yeeeeessss," Jenna screamed as she was pushed over the brink.

The part of my mind that was not entirely adsorbed in my pussy being finger fucked and licked by my cousin, or the sucking of my brother's cock, which was very little, had its curiosity piqued by Jenna's mention of her mother. I was wondering if this was a fantasy of hers as my Aunt Jill is quite a looker. She is tall and fit with a full set of boobs that had to be at least D's. If Aunt Jill was into pussy I would certainly like to play around with her. Just being able to fondle and suckle on her tits would probably make me cum.

Jim was getting excited and was starting to buck his hips toward me forcing his cock deeper into my mouth. I grabbed his shaft with my hand so that I would be able to control his pace. I wanted to keep licking and sucking on my brother's cock, without him fucking my face. I pulled his member from my mouth, licked the full length of his shaft several times before letting his head slip back between my lips.

"Oh god," I gasped as Jenna sucked my clit into her mouth, flicking it with her tongue. Her fingers continued to ram into me. I was not sure how much more of this treatment I could take. I could already feel my orgasm building.

A movement behind Jenna caught my attention. I turned in time to see Aunt Jill rising off the floor. Her back was turned toward me, as she got to her feet. She was wearing a long, red satin robe. As she turned toward the bed I noticed that it was only clasped between her wonderful breasts, keeping the fabric taught over her curves. Her rigid nipples pushed at the thin material, making themselves clearly visible through her robe.

I could hardly believe this was happening; there were so many things running through my mind. I had just been dreaming about making love to my aunt and now here she was eating out her own daughter. Jenna pushed a third finger into my pussy. I was sopping wet.

Aunt Jill's eyes found mine, as I was unable to take my eyes from her as they roved over her beautiful body. I was amazed at how firm her body looked. It was like that of a woman half her age. Her lips broke into a wide smile. I could see that they were still wet with her daughter's juices. "Well I guess I don't need this thing any more as I'm the only one that's still dressed," Aunt Jill said.

Her hand reached up and released the clasp on her robe. The tight material rebounded so that her tits seemed to pop into view. She shrugged out of the robe, letting it fall to the floor behind her; her tits bouncing in the process. Aunt Jill's hips swayed as she walked around the bed.

"Oh, Fuck, Jenna, you're going to make me cum," I moaned.

In answer Jenna increased the pace of her fingers, as she sucked and licked my clit.

"Oh, yes," I cried. "Oh, yes. Fuck yes. Fuck my pussy. Make me fucking cum all over that hot fucking tongue of yours. Oh, Fuuucking FUCK. I'm FUCKING CUUUMMMING." Every muscle in my body contracted simultaneously as my orgasm washed over me. My hips bucked up into Jenna's face, but her mouth rode my pussy like a gold buckle cowboy.

"Oh, fuck yeeessss," I gasped as I came down from the extraordinary high of my climax.

I opened my eyes to see Aunt Jill bending over me. She gently lifted my head in her hands as she pressed her lips to mine. Her lips were soft and tender, though I kissed her hungrily. Though my orgasm had been intense it had not yet satisfied my desire. My tongue fenced with Aunt Jill's darting in and around her mouth. I felt one of her hands drop to my chest, cupping my right breast, lifting it and giving it a gentle squeeze.

We broke our kiss. Aunt Jill pulled back and my head was immediately pulled to the right as another tongue was shoved into my mouth. Jenna had crawled up along side me, and was not going to be left out. I could taste the heady flavor of my cum on her tongue. This only served to further fuel my arousal. I was suddenly over come with a desire to eat pussy.

I tried to pull back from Jenna, but she was unwilling to break the kiss. She grabbed my head in both hands and pulled me toward her as her tongue pushed into my mouth. From the slurping and moaning that was coming from my left I could tell that Jim was not being neglected, Aunt Jill had found my brother's cock. Jenna's hand grabbed my left tit as she continued to kiss me passionately. I moaned into her mouth as she squeezed my breast, pulling my already hard nipple.

I pulled Jenna to me, encouraging her as she massaged my chest. Breaking our kiss she lowered her head to my right breast, planting kisses all over my tit while moving ever closer to my rigid nipple. I could feel the wetness of her pussy as she pushed it into my leg. Making me think again about how I wanted to make one of these hot women cum.

"Ohhh, Aunt Jill that feels so fucking good," Jim exclaimed. "You are such a great cock sucker."

I looked to my left where Jill was hungrily sucking on Jim's cock. She was massaging his balls in one hand while using the other to feed his hard tool between her lips. I reached out to my aunt, hefting one of her heavy tits. I marveled at the wonder feel of the fleshy orb in my hand. It was so soft and supple; natural without doubt. I pulled at her stiff nip, rolling it between my fingers. Releasing Jill's magnificent tit, I let my hand slide down over her taut abdomen. My fingers found a patch of closely cropped hairs shaped into a large downward pointing triangle. I continued in the direction that the triangle indicated. Soon my fingers were sliding over the slick dampness between my aunt's legs. Her juices coated my fingers as I traced the folds of her pussy.

Jill moaned her lips warped around Jim's cock. I watched as her cheeks caved in around his shaft. I leaned over pressing my face against my aunt's as I extended my tongue to my brother's cock. The tip of my tongue traced the edge of Jim's member, as it intersected with Jill's lips. Her lips parted allowing Jim's cock to slip from her mouth. Jill turned toward me, capturing my tongue between her lips, and sucking it into her mouth. Jill quickly broke our kiss and no sooner had her lips left mine then they were replaced by the head of Jim's cock. Jill fed my brother's length into my mouth; which I eagerly accepted. I extended my tongue to tickle the underside of Jim's rod as it slid into my throat.

"Do you like the taste of your brother's cock? It's such a nice, big, hard cock," Jill breathed. "You suck it so well."

Once my lips reached the hairy base of his shaft, Jill started to pull it back out before I started to gag. It was all that could do to suppress the reflex, but was proud to have deep throated his cock.

Jenna seemed to be content to suckle at my breasts while I shared my brother's cock with her mother; though I became so enthralled in sucking Jim's cock with Jill that I almost completely forgot Jenna.

Jill took Jim's cock back into her own mouth and proceeded to swallow his full length. As Jill was deep throating Jim I reached between her legs to continue to fondle her moist cunt. I rub at her pussy, feeling her lips sliding between my fingers. Her legs spread slightly wider to give me better access to her moist center. I stretched a little further enabling me to slide a finger into her sodden depths.

Jill was once again pushing my brother's cock into my face. I opened my mouth, so that I could suck on his head, wrapping my tongue around it. I pushed my finger as deeply into Jill as I could, exploring her depths, as she pulled Jim's cock back to her own mouth. Suddenly I felt something new darting around Jill's pussy. I looked down, and there between Jill's legs was Jenna, enthusiastically licking her mother's pussy juices off of my fingers.

"That's right baby, lick Momma's pussy," said Jill encouragingly. "You know how I like it. Get that tongue up inside Momma's cunt." I pulled my finger out of Jill as Jenna pushed her tongue into the sudden pussy above her. I moved my hand to the top of Jill's pussy, flicking it over her clit as Jenna fucked her with her tongue. "Oh, FUCK, just like that. Keep that up, and your going to get a mouth full of cum young lady. But I want to get some cum out of this cock." Jill pulled Jim's member back to her own mouth and swallowed the thick shaft; her cheeks caving in around it as she endeavored to get her reward from Jim.

"Oh. Fuck," Jim cried out. "God, you're going to make me fucking cum."

"I think that's the idea," I said, watching Jill as she bobbed on my brother's cock. "I know that I would certainly love to get a taste of your hot cum."

"Well I think you might get . . . your . . . wish. Oh, fuck. I'm going to fucking cum." Jim grabbed Jill's head as his hips started to thrust forward, fucking her face." I'm cumming. Oh, FUCK."

Jill's lips locked around Jim's cock as he thrust his member deep into her throat, pumping his sauce into her mouth. Jill took it like a pro, swallowing spurt after spurt of Jim's cum with only a few drops oozing from the corners of her mouth, and falling onto her tits below. Finally Jill slowly pulled Jim's cock from her mouth, which was already becoming limp.

Turning to me, Jill pulled me toward her, kissing me hard. She pushed her tongue into my mouth, laden with a thus far hidden load of my brother's cum. I savored the flavor of Jim's thick cream, as my tongue dueled with Jill over the right to swallow this fresh treasure.

"Mom," said Jenna accusingly, "Now you've gone and deflated our only cock."

"Oh, I think that between the three of us we can think of a way to get it back up," replied Jill with confidence, after breaking our kiss.

I hungrily swallowed the cum left in my mouth before leaning down to lick Jim's spilled seed from Jill's abundant tits. I pulled her left breast toward me, sucking the dollops of cum from her flesh while working my way down to her prominent nipple. As I sucked on Jill's left nip, I watch her pull her other breast up to her lips, as she cleaned off the cum that she could reach from its lower half, and then started to suck on her own nipple. I can just barely lick my own nipples never mind sucking on them. How wonderful that must be; to be able to have your tits sucked on when there is no one else around to do it for you.

Between Jenna eating her pussy and Jill and I both sucking on one of her nipples, we were having quit the effect on my aunt. I pulled the tit that had been working on from my mouth, giving the hard nipple a final lashing with my tongue, before shifting my attention to Jill's other breast. Our tongues joined around her right nipple, as we both Jill and I assaulted her tit.

"Oh, FUCK YES," Jill suddenly screamed from amid her moaning. "Oh, Jenna baby, Momma is so close to cumming. Don't you want to make your Momma cum? Suck on my clit, baby. Oh shit. Fuck. Yes, just like that baby."

Jill grabbed my face and pushed her tongue into my mouth. We kissed for a long moment, our tongues wrestling in my mouth. I reached out and took hold of both of Jill's glorious tits, squeezing them fiercely before shifting my fingers to her nipples are pulling on her rigid nips as she came.

"Oooooooohhh. Fuuuuuck," Jill cried as the wave of her orgasm broke over her, while her cum drenched Jenna's face. Jenna did her best to drink all of her mother's juice but was overwhelmed with her flow.

I dropped to the floor and licked my way around Jenna's face, hungrily drinking down the sweet nectar of Jill's cum. Soon Jenna and I were eagerly kissing each other as her mother's cum lubricated our tongues. The aroma of Jill's sodden pussy was driving me crazy. When I could take it no longer I broke the kiss with Jenna and attacked her mother's pussy. I lapped at her sopping flesh, my tongue sliding easily between her lips.

I felt a pair of hands spreading my legs. Looking down I saw Jim lowering his head to my pussy. I moaned as he extended his tongue to touch my outer lips. Gently he started to lick my pussy, pushing his tongue into my folds, following them up to the top of my slit where he would give my clit a tender flick.

Soon I felt Jenna pressing her face alongside mine, not wanting to miss any of the nectar dripping from her mother's pussy. The two of us licked, lapped, prodded and sucked at Jill's pussy. Our attentions shifted between the luscious cunt above us, deep probing kisses and the catching of stray drops of pussy juice smeared across the other's cheek. We quickly had Jill moaning and crying for more.

"Oh, you are such lovely little horny sluts," she called as she squeezed and pulled at her full tits. "You are making my pussy feel so fucking good."

Jenna and I ate Jill like two sluts possessed. Jim's loving attention to my own pussy only heightened my desire for more of Jill's juices. I slid my lips to Jill's clit, lashing the little nub with my tongue as Jenna drove her own tongue deep into Jill's soaking cunt. Moments after we started our dual assault Jill was screaming has her hips bucked into our faces, and another dose cum oozed from her opening. I pushed my way alongside Jenna so as not to miss out on my share of the flavorful bounty.

The tasty wet folds of Jill's pussy pulled back from our hungry mouths as Jill changed positions. Soon she was leaning over us, and giving each a long deep kiss in turn. She kissed her daughter first and it was a tender loving kiss, a showing of her appreciation. Next she pressed her lips to mine. I opened my mouth welcoming her tongue in. Our tongues mingled playfully, and then she pulled back.

"It's been years since my pussy has felt so satisfied," Jill declared. "No one knows how to eat pussy like a woman does, and the two of you are among the best to ever put tongue to pussy. But . . . there is also nothing better to satisfy a pussy then a cock. And I think that the two of you deserve to have a good pussy fucking. What do you think about that Jim?"

Jim looked up from between my legs and rocked back on to his knees. "Well," he said, "That sounds like a job for me. I think that I'm up to the challenge of making these two beautiful ladies cum." I saw that his cock had regained some of its fullness while he had been licking me, but it was still not ready to fuck. Before I could say anything Jill was already moving toward Jim ready to remedy the problem.

"I'm glad to hear that, but I think the first thing that we need is to get that cock nice and hard again. Because I won't let you fuck my daughter with a limp dick like this."

Jim hand dropped to his groin and started to stroke his shaft.

"Why don't you let me do that," Jill said as she moved to Jim's side and covering his hand with her own. Jim allowed Jill to take hold of his cock. She slid her hand over his length, which was growing rapidly. "Oh, such a nice, firm cock. Does my hand feel good you your cock?"

"Oh, yes, Aunt Jill, that feels so good," Jim replied.

Jill lowered herself to his cock, taking Jim's head into her mouth. Jim moaned as Jill tenderly sucked him. Raising her head, Jill again used her hand to pump Jim's freshly lubricated cock. Jill straightened her back, raising her tits to the level of Jim's cock. She placed his cock between her tits, and pressed them together around Jim's now rigid member. She rocked gently forcing his cock to slide through her cleavage.

"Fuck, your tits feel great on my cock," Jim said as his hips started to pump into Jill's chest.

"Do you like that?" she asked, in husky voice "Do you like the way my tits feel on you cock? I love the way that your cock feels in my tits. It's so big and strong. I think it's just about ready to fuck some pussy." Jill lowered her head and captured Jim's head in her mouth as he thrust forward. She sucked him quickly and let him slide back into her cleavage. "Do you want to put your thick, hard cock into my daughter's hot wet pussy? I think that she really enjoyed the way that you fucked her last night. What do you think about getting back into that nice tight pussy?"

Jim only moaned in response. Jenna for her part moved to the bed behind Jim and Jill and spread her legs wide, ready for Jim's cock. She reached between her legs and started to rub her pussy, eager to feel Jim's cock inside her again.

Jill released Jim's cock from her cleavage. "I think that she is ready for you to fuck her. Now use this great big tool of yours and give her a fucking that she will never forget."

Jim moved to Jenna and placed the head of his cock at her entrance. He moved it over her pussy, letting her juices coat his cock. He let his head dip inside her briefly, teasing her, as he continued to lubricate his cock.

"Please put that cock in my pussy," Jenna pleaded. "Fuck me with it. I need to feel your cock in my pussy. I need you to fuck me. Fuck my pussy." Jim pushed his cock into Jenna's pussy. "Oh, god, that feel so fucking good," she cried.

Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers
12