Jenna's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"SOMEBODY"S...." she screamed, just as Dominic hauled me off of her, a bit more vigorously that I had planned. I fell to the floor and moaned in real pain.

"HELP!" Jenna screamed, before Dom got a hand on her mouth and snarled at her to: "Shut up or else!"

"Don't hurt me!" she cried, but in a lower tone. Freddie slapped her across the face. Jenna stopped protesting, but continued to cry.

I lay on the floor waiting for them to cover her head with the hood before getting to my feet. Let her think it was real for a while, I thought.

I stood at the base of the bed and watched as Freddie flipped Jenna over and positioned her so that her ass was raised up. I had to lick my lips on seeing her inner thighs glistening with her juices and my saliva. Freddie ran his finger up Jenna's thigh and then stuck it in his mouth, sucking it clean. Jenna was sobbing, and I knew that at the moment she had forgotten about her fantasy and thought she was being raped, or had completely given herself over to it. In either event, the 'uninvited' trio went to town on her.

Freddie spread her pinkish pussy lips which were fully engorged. He sent two fingers into her and swirled them around. She moaned and moved her hips. Pulling the finger out, he positioned it at her ass, Jenna suddenly balked.

"Don't do that!"

Both Freddie and Dominic were taken aback, and paused long enough for Jenna to say, "It's dirty," in a shaky voice. "Things aren't supposed to go in there."

Dominic moved into action and slapped Jenna hard on the ass. SLAP!

"Ow!" Jenna yelped, seemingly confused at the direction of the blow.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Jenna's ass now had distinctly red handprints on it.

I noticed that Jenna hadn't called out my name since they'd entered the room. I knew that she had to realize this was part of the plan to fulfill her fantasy and was going along with it.

Slap! "OH! Please no! Stop it, I'll be good!"

"You're going to do as I say, aren't you?" Freddie snarled.

"Yes, yes, anything you say, yes!"

Freddie's voice brooked no argument, "I want to put something in your ass, and I damn well will put something in your ass. You hear me?"

"Yes, yes I hear you!"

"Now spread those red cheeks for me!"

With her face buried in a pillow, Jenna reached back and pried her ass cheeks apart. Freddie shoved two fingers into her pussy, wet them thoroughly and then with no hesitation pushed both into her supple asshole.

"OOOOH!" Jenna screamed, "It's killing me!"

Dominic slapped her ass harder than he had before and roared, "Shut the fuck up, bitch!"

Jenna choked on a sob as her asshole was stretched even more as Freddie's fingers began moving in and out of it, making her even more uncomfortable. There seemed to be no lower debasement for her to go, with her ass impaled on his fingers while her ass was hunched up for him.

In full acceptance of her fate, Jenna gritted her teeth and prepared for the worst.

There was the unmistakable sound of a zipper, and then he was pushing his dick into her pussy from behind, making her realize that she had stayed wet the entire time he'd been playing with her ass. He held her hands at her wrists, pressed above her head against the headboard. One cheek and her breasts were flattened against the sheets; and as he began to move in and out of her, Jenna realized the others were watching everything.

Freddie grunted and she felt him spurting his seed into her. Thank god I'm on the pill! She thought as he emptied himself in her vagina.

He didn't ass fuck me! She told herself and felt a huge wave of relief sweep over her.

As Freddie dismounted he gave her sore ass another slap. Jenna saw this as an opportunity to rid herself of the hood over her head, and did so. Quickly glancing around, she saw Freddie and then Dominic; turning the other way, she saw me standing there playing with my dick as I watched her being abused.

"Jesus Christ!" she barked in my direction. "How many...?"

Dominic sprang at her, cutting her words off in mid-sentence while brandishing a long serrated knife. I hadn't counted on anyone using a weapon of any kind. They knew she wasn't going to fight them off. What the hell was he doing?

"I won't hurt you unless you make things difficult," he snarled.

He was wearing a t-shirt and gym shorts, and the erection in his shorts was obvious. Jenna started babbling that she would be good. She would do anything if they promised not to harm her or me.

"Behave and I won't have to use the knife," Dominic said. His voice was calm and reassuring. I found myself nodding in agreement. It was the right thing to tell her just then.

Jenna looked away while Dominic undressed. He stretched out beside her and started kissing her on the mouth. She didn't respond at first, but then her already heated body betrayed her and Jenna got into it, moaning into his mouth.

"You're a great kisser," he told her. Jen mumbled her thanks at the complement, not sure how she was supposed to take it.

"Suck my tits," he said and she did.

"Lick my armpits."

Jenna complied, wondering when he was going to stick his cock in her mouth.

To my surprise, Dominic was in no particular hurry and had Jenna spend a long time kissing and licking his hairy chest and stomach.

"Go lower!"

Jenna could no longer avoid seeing his hard, throbbing, drooling cock. I was certainly impressed with its size, not so much in length, which was a little more than six inches, but it had to be the thickest cock I'd ever seen, and I knew it was easily the fattest that Jenna had ever encountered.

Now Jenna was a skillful at fellating a dick. But as I expected, she had difficulty with Dominic's prick. Her lips were stretched around his cock and despite the way he forcefully pushed on her head, she wasn't able to take more than half of his cock into mouth.

I'll say this, Dom gave her at least ten minutes to manage it, but she couldn't do it, but he had her tickling his balls while she jerked him off. He jammed it back in her mouth and pumped away until he came, filling her mouth with a copious load.

For Jenna, it was either choke or swallow. She managed to swallow most of it but had a coughing fit that hadn't quite finished when Freddie stepped up to take Dominic's place.

Freddie was a rough looking guy who appeared to be in his late thirties or early forties. He looked like the kind of man that might show up if you called for a plumber or carpenter. The main difference was the undisguised look of lust on his face.

It was quiet in the apartment. Jenna lay on the bed suddenly aware of her neighbors coming home from a movie or late dinner.

"This is bizarre!" she said to the room at large. "I mean, there are people all around us, coming and going, yet none of them are aware of my situation."

"It's your fantasy, Jenna," I said. "You want this."

"Do I? Do I really want it?"

"Shut the fuck up and spread those legs!" Freddie said in a low threatening voice.

I had to give him credit; he was really into his role as a rapist.

Freddie was on his knees, between Jenna's, and started kissing her calf, working upward toward her snatch.

Jenna responded as I had thought she would, moaning and shuddering as he pulled her closer to him and aimed his rock hard meat at her cunt.

"Don't..." she whimpered.

"You ain't fooling anyone, you fuckin' whore. You want me to fuck you silly, and that's just what I'm about to do."

Jenna closed her eyes as he entered her with a forceful thrust.

"Open them eyes, bitch. I want you to see how I split you apart."

He wasn't about to do any such thing. Jenna had taken bigger cocks than Freddie's, including my own, but that didn't change anything. He was threatening her and she responded in kind, revealing her fear of him, which was exactly what Freddie wanted to see.

Freddie was slow and deliberate, staring at Jenna's face the entire time he fucked her. Jenna was panting, almost hyperventilating with the excited state he had put her in.

At the first sign she was calming down and responding to his thrusting cock, he went faster.

I recalled something about Jenna as I watched him fucking away. Jenna needed something else beside a cock inside her to really get off.

I remembered the time I had her bent over a hassock watching a porn movie while I talked about inviting some friends over to help me fuck her. She had started coming then and didn't stop until my cock went soft; muttering throughout, "Call them. Call them. I dare you!"

She had also cum repeatedly the time I tried a gadget around my cock that kept me from coming and also stimulated her clit while we fucked. She loved it, but it rubbed my dick raw, and I refused to use it after the second or third time. It wasn't worth it as I was not able to fuck for a week or more after using it that last time.

And there was the reason for my questioning her about her fantasy. It was also why I knew she'd do anything within reason that Dom and Freddie wanted her to do. I was hopeful that Jenna would truly love the idea of being raped while helpless and having no control of her situation.

Dominic's cock had revived and he moved in next to Jenna and slapped her face with his thick cock.

"Suck it!"

She came the moment the words registered on her brain.

"Naughhh!"

"Suck it, slut!"

Jenna tried to take him in her mouth, but his size and Freddie's relentless pounding prevented her from obliging him as she gave herself to Freddie's frenzied fuck and started to come non-stop.

A full minute later, Freddie came with a loud grunt and after filling Jenna's hole, rolled away gasping for breath.

Jenna promptly grabbed Dominic's fat dick and started licking his balls and anus before taking it into her obscenely stretched mouth and sucking with a fury I had never seen in her before.

It seemed to me to be the most violent blowjob I'd ever witnessed. She was gagging and groaning in pain from his constant ramming his thick cock further and further down her throat.

I felt a need to speak up and said, "Dom, maybe you...."

"Shut the fuck up. I know what I'm doing," he replied.

I shut up.

What followed amazed me. Jenna threw her arms around him and squeezed his ass, pulling his cock further into her mouth.

Dominic laughed and gave me a look that said I didn't know what the fuck I was talking about.

From Jenna's actions, I had to agree with him.

He continued fucking her face while calling her every filthy name he could think of. The more names he called her, the harder she went after his thick cock.

Still belittling her with names like: "your Momma's little whore, and cunt of cunts, and daddy's favorite fuck toy," he started squeezing her breasts, and the pain registered on her face even as distorted as it was from his sizable cock.

When he pinched her nipple, Jenna whimpered in agony, but continued sucking him off.

Moments later I couldn't believe my eyes. Jenna took him deep. Dominic's balls were resting on her chin.

Perhaps ten seconds passed. Dominic slowly pulled his cock from her mouth, being careful not to hurt her further.

"You did real good there, kiddo. I never had a broad deep throat me before."

And in a calm, soothing voice he whispered, "Now let's have us a nice fuck, shall we?'

"Mmmm," she replied, not daring to speak and spoil the moment as Dominic rolled away to get between her legs. I thought he would finish her off with a fuck, but he went down on Jenna surprising her as well as me.

Evidently, Dominic was quite proficient at giving girls head. Jenna had several powerful orgasms before he turned her around and mounted her. Well, actually, Jenna guided him into her cunt. With the first stroke of his thick cock, she went ballistic vocally. I had heard her yell before, but this time she was screaming at the top of her lungs, only pausing long enough to garner enough air in her lungs before renewing her screaming.

I knew the neighbors could hear her. I knew that they had to be concerned and I went out into the hall and knocked on their door. The man opened it and gave me a concerned look. "Do you hear the screaming too?" he asked. "Yes, that's why I'm here. My girl's trying out a Sybian. Um, do you know what I mean?"

"I think so," he answered.

"Well, it's really got her going. I don't have the heart to stop it. But I wanted to apologize for the disturbance. It shouldn't be much longer."

His wife shoved him aside, and spoke to me for the first time ever, although we had meet several times coming and going from Jenna's place.

"Is that thing really that good?" Her face had gone red with excitement. She was unconsciously rubbing her right nipple under her robe.

"I'd have to say it's better than advertised, um Mrs.?"

"Johnson, Millie Jackson," she said as she glanced down at my crotch, which had a pre-cum stain that was still expanding from my blue-balled dick being denied sex while watching Jenna ball two guys I'd brought over for that purpose.

Turning away from me, she said, "Don't worry. Let her make all the noise she wants." Then as she closed the door in my face, I heard her tell her husband, "Jerome, you're buying me one of those machines tomorrow, you hear me. I don't care what it costs. Now I'm gonna jump your bones. I hope to God you're ready!"

Returning to the apartment, I found Dom and Jenna stretched out on the bed, Dominic's cum trickling out of her snatch.

Freddie stood next to them, slowly stroking his cock back to its proper size.

"You want a shot at her?" He inquired.

Before I could accept his invitation to fuck my girlfriend, Jenna hopped out of bed and walked to the bathroom on shaky legs.

"Come with me," she said to me.

Dutifully, I followed her into the small bathroom.

Jenna sat down on the toilet and parted her legs wider than customary. "I thought you'd like to see their sperm drip out of my hole," she said with a smile.

"Did you enjoy being raped?"

"Did I? I'm going back for seconds in a minute. God you must be horny, and where the hell did you go a minute ago?"

I told her and she began laughing. "I got to tell Dommie that. He'll bust a nut," then reflecting on her words, she said, "Maybe I shouldn't, I don't want him to stop jamming that fat dick up my twat."

"Would they mind if I let you fuck me? I mean, I'm asking since you set this up."

"I can ask," I said as she peed and then wiped herself clean.

We returned to the bedroom; both men were waiting.

"I was wondering if I could get it on with my boyfriend," Jenna said to them.

Freddie nodded. Dominic looked at me and smiled. "Sure why not," he said, but first I want to get some pictures of you, you know, sucking and fucking. It's for my memory album."

"That's not part of the deal, Dom," I said.

.

"Let's ask the little lady, shall we? What say you, Jenna?"

"I don't mind," she said. "It's not going on the internet, is it?"

"No, personal consumption only, sweetie, I promise."

She laughed at him and said, "Well, if you promise, I suppose it's all right. Go ahead, snap away.

For the next half hour he, Freddie and I took picture after picture of her in varying crude and humiliating poses that ended with Jenna licking both their assholes and then sucking both their cocks.

Then I mounted Jenna from behind and fucked her doggy-style while the others hooted and cheered us on. I let my imagination go wild thinking what type scenario Mrs. Jackson was conjuring up for us with the racket they made. I also wondered what might happen the next time we met in the elevator, or elsewhere.

It was weird, I mean, here I was saddled with blue balls from watching Jenna get it from every angle and I couldn't get off. For her part, Jenna loved it. We kept fucking; there was no problem in that regard. My blue balls were slapping against her ass with a regularity that rivaled a metronome. Freddie even made a sarcastic comment about it.

About ten minutes in, Jenna got religion, repeating, "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus," over and over again as she came repeatedly. While I, like the old Timex Watch, kept on ticking, only I wasn't just ticking, I was smoking.

"Suck him some, Jenna," Dominic called out around the twenty minute mark.

Jenna stunned me then, saying, "I will if you or Freddie fucks me."

I probably should have been upset, but found it funny. Besides, I was having some difficulty in getting off. I was hard as a diamond, but having problems coming.

I did think to ask Jenna if she was really okay with it.

"I asked him, didn't I?"

I maneuvered her to the middle of the bed and waved Dominic over....

He understood what was needed and reached between her legs to rub her clit while I continued fucking her.

Moments later Freddie was playing with her tits. The combination set Jenna off again. And while she was screaming out her umpteenth orgasm, I managed to cum too.

As Jenna and I caught our breaths, Freddie and Dominic sat back on their haunches and waited.

Most of my load was streaming down Jenna's left thigh. She noticed it and giggling, covered her pussy with one hand and slowly got up from the bed.

"I'm getting a little sloppy again; time for another bathroom call."

Dominic waited until she was sitting on the toilet then followed her into the bathroom until he stood in front of her while she wiped her pussy off.

I was standing in the doorway watching. When she noticed him in front of her, Jenna closed her legs in embarrassment.

"What'cha hiding, girl? You ain't got no secrets I don't know about?" he said so quietly he made me nervous.

She tried to raise herself up from the toilet, but Dominic shoved her back. Jenna hit the back of her head against the wall. It had to have hurt, but she gave no indication it had.

"Spread those legs!" he snarled.

Jenna quickly did so.

We all knew what Dominic was about to do to her, but no one said a word.

When the first spurt of piss shot out of his cock and landed on Jenna's thighs she screamed and tried to scramble up again. Dominic slapped her across the face and told her to sit still.

He resumed pissing on her and between her legs so that it splattered directly against her pussy and ass.

She closed her eyes and began to moan.

"Feels good, don't it?" he asked.

Jenna nodded her head.

"You gonna come from this, Jenna?"

"M... maybe," she replied.

"Oh shit... I'm running out!" Dominic said. And turning to me asked, "Can you help her get off?"

I nodded and took his place, aiming carefully at her cunt and let go a strong stream of yellow fluid.

"Oh Christ!" she exclaimed.

Dominic left us, and I managed to piss long enough to bring Jenna to another climax.

.

Afterward she dropped her head in shame at what she'd asked for. I looked down; saw the pool of urine on the toilet seat and floor around her feet.

"I better get up, it's getting cold fast," she said with a wan smile.

She stepped into the shower and rinsed her feet off, and as she dried them I walked back into the bedroom and found Freddie and Dominic dressing.

"Leaving so soon, guys?' I said cheerfully.

"We're done here," Freddie said. "We'll wait for her to come out... say our goodbyes...."

Just then Jenna came into the bedroom, breasts jouncing as if they hadn't a care in the world.

Dominic stared at her a long moment, then said, "We have to go now, cunt, but you know we'll be back. You want us to come back. You hate it, but you can't help it. You love it. I don't know when we'll be back, but from now on, you don't lock your door at night, or we'll kick it down."

They left a few minutes later, patting Jenna on the ass as if she were a lucky charm as they walked out the door.

Jenna and I just stayed naked. We were both fucked out, but what did we need clothes for?