Jenna's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made us both strong drinks and sat down beside her. Handing her a drink, I said, "So, was it as good as you thought it would be?'

Jenna smiled like the Mona Lisa.

"Any regrets?" I asked.

"Well, I noticed they didn't make you suck them off. And they didn't fuck you up the ass."

"It was your fantasy, not mine, Jenna."

"Still... you know, for the reality aspect it would have been nice."

"There's always next time."

"Yeah, he mentioned the possibility. Now that would be a real surprise, wouldn't it?"

"They might clue me in... if they wanted me there," I said.

"Oooo, now that's scary," she said with an even bigger smile.

"You don't think less of me for letting them do all those things, do you?"

"Of course not Jen. I just wanted you to enjoy your wildest fantasy."

"Well thank you, sweetie. It was wild. Wilder than I thought possible. And when I tell my friend what you did for me, you may find yourself getting more requests."

"You wouldn't put them on me like that, would you?"

"You'll see. And by the way..."

"Yes?"

"I'm giving you one week to tell me your favorite fantasy. Maybe you can get yours to come true too."

"You think?"

The End