Jenna's First Black Cock

Story Info
College student fulfills a fantasy.
776 words
3.72
51.3k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ed Rogers
Ed Rogers
133 Followers

I'm a Junior in a state college here in New Jersey and have had the same boyfriend since my sophomore year. Our sex life is good but, I'm not the kind of person who could tell my secret fantasies, even to my boyfriend.

I like sucking on my boyfriend's cock quite a bit. It gives me pleasure not only to control a man by his cock and balls but to give such pleasure.

I started sucking cocks just last year, mostly because I thought it was a fair payment for men who took me to concerts, and a wide variety of other activities, but soon I just did it because I liked it.

My fantasy was to suck a black man's cock.

I didn't really know any of the black men on campus too well and besides I would never want it to get back to anyone I knew, least of all my boyfriend of course.

I would not have any trouble finding a man to suck. While I am relatively short I do have a pretty face, framed by natural blond hair, and green eyes. I am also what I like to call curvy. Men call it big tits.

While fingering my pussy one afternoon, I fantasized again about taking a black cock deep into my mouth. With my fingers still in my pussy, I devised a plan. I needed to be discreet and safe, but I was determined to find a black hard cock to swallow.

I wrote an ad on Craigslist offering to suck a black man's cock in a little used parking lot near the back of campus. The ad stated that I would not get out of the car but simply roll my window down to protect my safety.

I got about a dozen replies, some with photos. I picked out the blackest and biggest of all the cocks in the photos and replied stating the time and place where we should meet. I also said that after showing me his cock through the window I would reserve the right to leave if I did not feel safe or if it did not seem clean to me.

Things happen quickly on the Internet and I wanted to do this before I chickened out so I set up a meeting for that evening and told my "date" what type of car I would be in. It was a Friday and I was positive the parking lot would be nearly empty.

I sat there in the parking lot for only about 3 minutes when a work truck pulled in. Damn, I thought, until it parked nearby and a large black man got out. Still, walking towards my car I was not sure if this was my date or just a random worker checking me out.

As he neared the car he smiled. I smiled back and he walked up to the window. I rolled it down slightly and he asked if I was Carly, a fake name I had used. I was relieved and excited as I said "Yes, show it to me."

He looked around a little and then without hesitation pulled out the thick black cock I had seen in the photograph. I pulled my sweater down below my large braless tits to give him a nice view and then rolled the window down to the level of my chin.

He looked at my face and I simply opened my mouth as an invitation for him to stick his cock in the window and into my mouth. It was wonderful. I tongued his cock head, sucked and licked the shaft and even pulled his balls in to suck on them for a while.

Thinking quickly I grabbed my phone and took a few photos of his cock in my mouth to remember this.

I must have sucked his cock for about 5 minutes before he simply went into face fucking mode and it was all I could do to not gag. It was my goal to make him feel good and take his full load of cum.

Mission accomplished. He grunted and forced his cock as far in as he could as he spurted very thick loads of cum into my mouth. When he finally stopped pumping, I held his cock head in my mouth for a while to extract any last cum. Then he pulled out and leaned in to have a look. I showed him his cum in my mouth and then swallowed.

Without another word I started the car, put it in reverse and drove away. He was zipping up with one hand and waving with the other!

Ed Rogers
Ed Rogers
133 Followers