Jenna's Journal Ch. 01

Story Info
BBW has wild sex with a motorcycle cop.
2.2k words
4.2
40.7k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msxxl
msxxl
128 Followers

My friends all are shocked at some of the wild things I have done so I finally decided to start putting them in a journal

chapter one... IS THAT A NIGHTSTICK OR YOU HAPPY TO SEE ME?

I have always had a thing for guys in uniform, it isn't even funny how hot a cop or a fireman in full dress can get me and I tell you there are a lot of hot cops in my city. I live in a mid size university city in the northwest and I graduated from the school here a few years ago and I am now self employed doing web pages for local businesses.

When I was in school I mostly went part time since my parent were willing to pay for everything just as long as I stayed out of trouble and in school and out of our home town since I had gotten something of a reputation as a trouble maker and my parents are very strait laced. This all suited me fine since I am something of a night owl and love to party and actually school was a breeze so it was never much work to begin with.

The last year I was in school I was taking advanced astronomy and that meant that to get my final grade I had to work out at the both observatory and at the telescope site out in the desert where we would hold classes for high schools and for the basic 101 astronomy classes. Every one of the thirty-one students in the advanced astronomy class had to do so many hours at each site and my job that Tuesday night was to help set up and show a bunch of high school kids the skies. It was only three weeks till graduation and we had all done this a few times before so the teacher did not stick around for the take down of the telescopes and the lock up of the site which is really just a big gravel parking lot with some metal sheds set up on it and double set of ten foot fences forty miles from the edge of town. I was the only one of the five students in the advanced class who did not have an early morning class or very young kids to get back to so after the rest of them helped me move the really heavy telescopes in and break down the two bigger ones I sent them home since I was locked in and not worried because I could see anyone coming for a mile away.

It took me another forty minutes to break down the smaller telescopes and lock everything down and then I was on my way, backing my little red convertible out of lot where only the teachers and advanced students could park. I was hot and a little sweaty and the late spring air was really warm even at 1 A.M. I was wearing a thin calf length dress over silk panties and a bra that did up in the front and I don't know what devil inspired me but before I got in the car I undid my dress all the way. I had to drive twenty-five miles down a paved road off of the interstate that almost no one ever drove and I knew I would have time to enjoy the breeze. But for some reason I turned away from the interstate, towards the desert and floored the car till I was going a good twenty miles over the speed limit.

The feel of the wind was so amazing, it was almost sexual, I found myself reaching down and undoing my bra and slipping it and my dress off of my arms. I had gone about fifteen miles up the road when I came to a curve and all of a sudden around the curve came a motorcycle. I laughed at the idea that he had gotten an eyeful until the bike did a u-turn and a siren started up.

I pulled way off the side of the road and figured that like most cops this one would stay on his bike as he called me in and I would have time to get back in my dress. I was wrong, before I could get my hands on to my dress that had slipped down, the officer pulled his bike right along side my car and flashed a spot light at me.

I could not see him clearly because of the light but I could hear this amazing deep and sexy voice. "Miss please put your hands on the wheel where I can see them." I still did not have anything on top and my nipples were huge and hard as rocks. "Do you know you were going way over the speed limit and it is illegal to drive without a top if you are a woman? Are you intoxicated Miss?"

"No officer, I just was enjoying the way it felt, I was hot and I couldn't resist." I told him and I have to admit my voice was husky and I began to realize how wet I was.

"Miss I am going to have to ask you to step out of the car so I can test you for intoxication." Again I don't know what devil was sitting on my shoulder but I did not make any move to put my dress back on as I got out of the car wearing only flat black pumps and red panties. I knew my soft fat body was showing to its best since they were my favorite panties and I only wished that I had a pair of high heels on. The officer, who still had his helmet on, told me to walk the line toe to heel and I made sure to do it very slow and sensually. Then he told me to touch my nose with my finger and I did. Finally he told me to jump on one foot. I did making sure that I did this four times before I tripped into him, plastering my body against him and feeling his hard-on through his bike pants.

"Oh my. I am sorry I seem to have gotten you disturbed there officer." I kept my body against his, my hand still stroking his front panel. "Maybe I can help you with that."

"Maybe I should search you miss, you might be carrying something dangerous, now lean against the back of your car and behave." His voice was all husky and I was so hot I could not think strait, I wanted him so bad. I turned around and put my hands on the trunk and stuck my nice round fat ass out towards him.

His hands came up and began softly on my shoulders as he pressed himself against my ass, his hands in there leather gloves stroked down my arms and then caressed down my back and I was enraptured by the feel.

I was almost sad when he took them off and tossed them on the trunk before reaching around me and stroking my huge breasts. My nipples never had softened up from the ride and I would not have thought it was possible but they got even harder as his callused fingers began to gently strum them then tweak them. I arched my back and he took the hint and began to twist my nipples the way I like, pulling on them and squeezing hard.

He took one hand off my swollen nipples and reach between us and freed his raging cock and I could feel it against the silk of my panties, pressing into the crack of my round ass. I pushed back against him as he went on with his search, sliding his hands down my belly, running them into the crease where my belly was divided into two, a smaller top belly and a bigger one on the bottom. His hands tracing the crease where my belly button is and my waist band goes. His hands stroked and caressed the skin on my sides and then slowly hooked my panties and worked them down my legs until they puddled at my feet.

He told me to spread my legs and I did. I could feel those big strong hands stroking down one leg and then slowly up another until he came to my crouch, then he pushed me way forward until I was laying on the trunk of my car on my elbows. His hands began to explore my ass and my pussy and then he slipped a finger in my sopping wet hole and began to fuck me with first one then two fingers. I was pushing my self against him as I felt him slip the third finger in and then pull his hand out, I whimpered then felt him put the fingers of his other hand in my pussy.

The first hand he had used he now pushed against my asshole since they were wet with my juices and I was loving it as he finally got three fingers each in both my ass and my pussy. "Man you are a wild fat little slut aren't you girl?" He asked. "You just love having your holes filled don't you?"

Dirty talk drives me insane. "Yes Sir I do. Please fuck me Officer, I have been very bad and I deserve to be fucked hard. Please I want your hard cop cock in me."

He laughed and asked if I had any condoms, I told him there were some in my purse on the front seat and he told me not to move. I stood there bent over the trunk of my car with the night breeze teasing my ass and my soaking wet pussy and waiting for him to come back to me. He got behind me and asked "So you have been bad huh?" SMACK, I felt his heavy hand land on my ass and I nearly came. SMACK.

"YES! Please. YES! More please Sir, I have been so bad, spank me some more." SMACK. I knew with each smack my fat body jiggled and don't ask how but I knew he was loving the site of my fat moving, I could just tell. SMACK. SMACK.

I began to shake and cum just from the slaps on my ass "Now please Sir. Now please fuck me sir." I felt something hard that I knew was not his cock teasing my pussy and my clit and I began to writhe against it. Then I felt it against my ass sliding in to it, I opened up and it slipped deep just as my mystery officer got close and pushed me farther forward and began to ram his long thick cock into my waiting cunt.

Thank goodness we were so far out in the boonies since I was howling and groaning like a madwoman, it had finally occurred to me what was in my ass, his night stick was at least six inches deep in me and just the idea of it was making me insane, of course his cock was also driving me over the edge and I began to have my second orgasm of the night.

He pulled the night stick out slowly just as I finished cumming and that drove over the edge again, wave after wave of orgasm shook me and my spasms were too much for him since I could feel him grab my wide hips and slam me hard one last time and spasm deep inside me.

He pulled out and began pealing the condom off of himself and one off of his nightstick, I thought it was strange at first but then I remember how he had not just grabbed for my tits but had stroked my arms and back first and I was sure the condom on the stick was for my protection. He still had not taken his helmet off and part of me was dying to see what he looked like and part of me wanted the mystery so I figured I would leave it up to him. He had walked around the car and brought back my dress but he did not say anything, just helped me into it and watched as I buttoned it up. Then he took my arm and walked me to the drivers side and put me in my car.

"Don't drive without your clothes on again Miss, it really is not safe, I won't give you a ticket this time, and please don't speed again." He turned around and got back on his motorcycle and started it. I was shocked, it was as if nothing had happed. He sat there watching and I was a bit mad so I started the car and figuring if that is how he wants it that is how it would be.

I did everything by the book, signaling, turning, staying the speed limit. All the time hoping he would follow me home, but he just sat there for a bit then drove off in the other direction. In spite once I hit the interstate I floored it for a few minutes so I was going 120 miles an hour then common sense hit and I brought it back down to the speed limit all the way home.

msxxl
msxxl
128 Followers