Jenna's Journal Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenna tells about more past sexcapades.
2.9k words
4
30.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msxxl
msxxl
128 Followers

Jenna's Journal Ch2, Pictures In

I started to write this after talking to a bunch of my friends a little while ago at the bar we went to for ladies night and started telling about our wildest sex acts. A couple of the women were friends of friends and did not believe I had done all these things.

The one reason the women who don't know me were shocked is that a lot of people cannot imagine a fat chick having a wild sex life and at five foot ten and 290 pounds I am fat, I also wear a 52H bra and have long sable colored hair and deep blue eyes. Oh yeah and I have a sex drive that would kill most men.

My friends started teasing me that I should write down all of my sexcapades for future reference and I decided what the hell, it might be fun. I am thirty now but I have been having wild experiences like these for fourteen years, so I guess it safe to say I have a lot to write about.

***************

This happened when I was 27, I had been friends with DJ for years and had only gotten sexual with him just before I left town for college last year.

My grandparents had set up a trust-fund that would pay for my school and living expenses as long as I was in college of some kind. It didn't take me long to realize I prefer to go to school part time and change majors a lot over having a real job. My parents could have fought it after the first five years I am sure but they agreed to keep it going as long as I mostly stayed out of our quite little upscale town since my wild ways tended to embarrass my dad who is the chief D.A. So basically I only come back to my hometown a few weeks a year and I try to time it with when my folks go on vacation.

Last year DJ had told me that before me he had never thought of a big woman sexually but that after knowing me for five years he had the hots for me and well one thing lead to another. The summer before on one of my quick trips to town we ended up fooling around for a wild weekend right before I went back to school.

I came back this summer for two weeks and found out that he had taken his little boy camping and would not be back until just before I was to leave. I tried not to be bummed cause I know that he does not get his kid all that much and this was the first year his ex had let him have him for a month during the summer but damn I wanted to play with DJ again. We had recently talked on line and he admitted to me I had affected his sex life totally, now all of a sudden he found himself looking at big women totally differently and had gone out with a few of them during the year. I wanted to make damn sure he remembers that while big girls are sexy as hell I am still the sexiest one he knows. Hey, a girl can have an ego too, you know.

My parents had come back from vacation already and I was only planning on staying in town for two more days to do my family visit duty when DJ finally called me and told me he was back in town and that he had a friend who would babysit his little boy until 1 a.m but that we could not go to his house because they were there. It was already 9pm and with the parents home I could not bring DJ there if I didn't want to deal with them having a heart attack.

We talked for a while and DJ admitted to me that the one thing that had driven him the most insane last time was the hand job I had given him in the car as we drove back from dinner that last night. What really shocked me was when he admitted that the fact that I had whipped out my camera and snapped a picture of his dick when we parked in his driveway had blown his mind. After a while he confessed that the idea that someone might come by had made him so hot that now he fantasized about it all the time.

I knew I might not get much out of it but the idea of taking him somewhere dark but not too secluded and playing around with him while I tried out my new digital camera was getting me hot. I thought about the car situation, I have a red sports car but it has a gear shift between the front seats and didn't offer too much space.

Then it hit me, borrow one of the parent's cars. I know it is a cliche but the more my folks get down on me about how my wild ways reflect on them the more I want to thumb my nose at them but since they pretty much hold the purse strings I have to do it in little ways. The idea of fooling around damn near in public in one of their staid, boring cars was hot.

I knew the old man would never give up the keys to the caddy but mom is usually an easy mark. I just couldn't get hot and bothered about her Cutlass but idea of taking her peach colored Aerostar, which of course everyone in town knows belongs to the D.A.'s wife and which she used for her charity work, was a turn on. I simply told mom that a friend had a leak in her basement and wanted me to help move her stuff to a storage unit before anything got damaged. Being mom she bought it and even suggested some of the better storage facilities in town. Got to love her even if she is a bit oblivious.

I got DJ on his cell and told him to meet me at the gas station near his house. Thankfully DJ lives in a part of town that is really wooded and has lots of little winding side streets. I already knew where I wanted to go and was hoping the lot would not be too lit or even too dark.

Orton, Toothman and Kane, my aunt's husband's engineering firm was located off of a winding road at the base of a steep hill and the parking lot sloped down a bit, it was totally surrounded by trees, except for where you drove in which faced the stop signs and which you could look right into as you came down the hill. The fact that my aunt always made comments about me behind my back while her husband was always trying to catch glimpses down my shirt made the idea that much hotter.

We drove into the lot just as it was finally getting really dark and I pulled over to the farthest parking spot, the one marked Mr. Kane, my uncle's spot. I turned off the lights and could see pretty well by the orangish light off of the building. Beside the car was grassy little area with park benches and right beyond that was a walkway along the stream that went through the woodsy area.

I showed DJ my new digital camera as he told me how hot the idea was making him. Being in control was turning me on so I told him to take off his shorts and pull them down around his knees. I told him to start touching himself really slowly. DJ told me he thought I was going to do it for him and I told him I might if he impressed me enough.

The Aerostar was so dark inside I could just barely make out DJ's nice thick cock in his hand while I set the camera up on a lower resolution and set it up for night shots. Over the tiny little beeps the camera made as I set it I could hear the sound of DJ's hand stroking his cock. It was so dark I could not see anything in the LCD display unless I aimed it right at the light over the door and then I only saw an orange little ball of light.

I aimed the camera in the general direction of DJ's crotch and snapped a photo.

I showed him the LCD display that showed the picture for a few seconds after I had taken it, he made a little gasping sound and started to stroke a bit faster. The tip of his cock looked very round and perfect peeking out of the top of his hand in the photo and I was really starting to get into it.

We talked quietly about how he had been fantasizing about this and how he now found himself looking at bigger women. He told me that the first time we had played in the car was easily the third sexiest thing he had happen to him, this of course made me want to make this one at least number two on his list. Yes I am competitive.

I took a few more photos and only mis-aimed once. After taking the second photo a car came down the hill side, it's headlights shining right into the minivan. We both held still, holding our breath as if it would make a difference as to wether they would see us and come in the lot. When the car drove around the corner and out of sight we both sighed but had to admit it was a turn on.

I licked my right hand and reached out to grasp DJ's cock.

Maybe I am weird but I have always liked the feel of a cock in my hand, the way they are so hard and soft at the same time, The term fist in a velvet glove is close but it is more like a steel rod in a satin cover. I adore the way that they are all so different from each other, large, small, slender, thick, the way they are shaped, perfectly strait, curved g-spotters, with flat heads or perfectly round little mushroom heads, they are all so fun to touch. DJ's was the perfect size, a slight g-spotter action going on made it just a bit more exciting and his cock was just the right thickness to fill my hand without being too thin or fat.

I used my left hand to hold up the little camera and snapped a photo of his cock surrounded by my hand in the dark then went back to stroking it slowly. Another car went by and I just kept stroking his hard cock. DJ had his head thrown back and was breathing deep.

"Damn you are amazing at that." he whispered.

I laughed a little, "That is cause I like doing it, I love the feeling of control I have when a man's cock is in my hand."

I re-licked my hand and got the head of his cock really shiny then took another photo, the image was great, just the head of his cock, all wet and swollen, sticking out of my soft hand. Another photo, my hand way down on the base of his cock, my red finger nail polish peeking out from the far side of his cock.

Faster then slower I drove him crazy, taking photos at random, from different angles, low under him to get one of his balls, then one of me holding his cock away from his body so it stood out strait from him. Re-wetting my hand again and again I teased him then just as he would be getting close I would stop and take a photo.

Over and over cars would come down the hill or drive across the side street in front of the parking lot, I would stop stroking, not so much because I thought it made a difference as to wether we would be seen but because it made the point to him that we could get caught. I could tell the idea of it was driving him insane.

I leaned my head back on the edge of the seat and relaxed as I stroked him, his left hand in my hair. I love to have my hair played with so it was a turn on for me, usually guys just yank on my hair, which I do love, but the feel of his fingers just slipping through it was hot as well.

I handed him the camera so that he could get some from other angles and continued to stroke his cock nice and slow. The images on the cameras little LCD screen were so sexy, just his cock and my hand from different angles.

I relaxed with my head against the side of the head rest and DJ began to kiss me, he had great lips, soft but not puffy. You can tell a lot about a man from his kisses and nothing is much more disappointing then a guy who cannot kiss to save his soul. DJ kissed soft and slow, long sweet kisses that made me feel sexy and comfortable all at the same time, I wanted his lips on my nipples so bad it was making me crazy.

I was still stroking his cock and stopping him cumming by putting my fingers tight around the base of his cock over and over, I may not have much time with him but I was going to make it last. DJ had put his hand on my belly over my t-shirt and I guided it under to my bra.

His hands weren't too big which is a good thing since my bra was as tight as a drum over my big tits. I adjusted myself in the bra so that my nipple was peeking over the material and sighed as he pinched and teased it. My hand on his cock began to move faster as he played with my nipple and kissed me.

DJ leaned over and pulled my shirt out of way taking my nipple into his mouth. My hand was going faster and faster and I was getting hotter then ever.

Finally I had to stop him from doing it since it was making me want to drag him onto the grass and fuck his brains out and we just didn't have time to do it right.

I told him I wanted him to cum so that I could get some photos of him doing it, re-wetting my hand I began to stroke him in a fast smooth rhythm that had my hand barely brushing against the bottom of the glands. I took another photo and began to work faster as he leaned back gasping.

"I am going to cum, I can't stop." He gasped as I ready the camera and put my finger on the button and held it there. With the LCD screen off the camera takes pictures pretty fast so I ended up with at least three of him actually cumming in nice high gushes all over my hand. I then held the camera right over his cock for a photo of the pearly white cum pooled on the head and on my hand.

I reached for some of the napkins my mom always has in her dash and started to wipe him off. I wiped my hand down and thought about what to do with the sticky wet napkin. I tossed it out the window.

"I try not to litter but somehow it is just pervy and sexy to do that." I told DJ as I tossed his out as well.

"I hate to say this but those are not going to be enough to clean me up, I am soaked. I haven't cum that hard in months." DJ told me.

I reached under the passenger seat and got out my mom's big box of baby wipes she has in every car. I also found a small empty bag from the store which I put the baby wipes in after we both cleaned up, hey pervy is one thing but litter is litter.

DJ kissed me deeply and said he was sorry he could not make me feel as good as I did him but that next time he would make damn sure we had a full day together.

"Don't worry hon, I will take care of my needs when I get home." I told him.

He stroked my face and said, "Damn I want to see you masturbate so bad."

"Well next time you can suck my nipples while I play with myself then we can have really start to have some uninterrupted fun. But tonight I want you to imagine me in my bed, stroking my clitty and imagine me breathing faster and faster until I arch my back and cum."

"You are making me crazy Jenna." DJ told me as I started the car.

"I know, that's my plan." I told him as I pulled out onto the street and headed for the gas station to drop him off.

I handed him the bag with the wipes as he got out of the Aerostar. "Next time you are going to get to make me cum and maybe I will let you take pictures of it." I said as he shut the door and I started to slowly pull away.

"Damn it Jenna you sure know how to hurt a guy." I heard him mutter as I drove away then turned up the music.

msxxl
msxxl
128 Followers