Jenna's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will address me as Ma am or Mistress, Russell, It is a sign of respect,"I stated firmly. "Do you respect me, Russell?" I added.

"Yes, yes Ma am,"he replied.

"Now that we have that cleared up lets get back to our main problem. That was an eighty dollar blouse. You need to learn to follow instructions, Russell," I said. "Do you agree that you should be punished for this situation?" I queried.

Russell swallowed hard and replied "Yes, Ma am."

"Lift your butt in the air Russ," I commanded. He arched his back and bent his knees some to raise the target into position. My hand reached out and gently rubbed his marked behind, he quivered as I touched it. The purple welts had faded some from his first whipping . I knew that the strap would only add the color red to his skin, but the pain would be severe.

I stepped back and raised the corrective device high in the air and brought it down fast. The kerwhack sound as the leather made contact with skin was a pleasant one to my ears. His moans of pain were added to the symphony as I continued to spank my naughty man. His cries grew louder so I stopped for a minute.

Reaching up under my skirt, I pulled down my cotton panties. The gusset of which was already wet with my essence. Wadding them up, I pushed them gusset first into Russell's mouth. The look on his face was one of surprise, He thought the spanking was over, but I was just getting started.

I was surprised by the amount of juices that had pooled in my undies. My sexual desire was rising from the activity but, I did not realize how intense those sensations were.

After twenty or so more strokes to my husband's very sore ass,I removed the panties from his mouth. "Russell get up and remove my clothes, I ordered. With great care and tenderness he unbuttoned my blouse, and tugged it off.

Unsnapping my skirt he pulled it down and braced me as he slid my legs out. His gaze held fast as my pubic patch met him at eye level. I heard a slight sniff as he sampled my aroma with his nose. Standing up his hands released my firm full breasts from their containers.

"Lay down face up now Russell, I implored. Climbing up on the bed I positioned my wet slit above his mouth and lowered myself to his waiting tongue.

Lapping up my wetness, he sucked in my juices like the eating of a ripe peach. I grabbed the head board and gently rocked my pussy into his face. He kissed and licked my sweet hole till my passions rose up to a climax of joy. His licking never ceased and another orgasm hit me like a tidal wave.

Soon I could feel my opening widen as he stuck his tongue in deep as it would go. Thrusting in and out, he was fucking me with it. Some blissful minutes later he moved his main attentions to my clit, as he circled it to my delight. Waves of cumming were the result.

I was pleased with Russell's attentions to my cunny with his lingus. I soon dismounted his face and laid down beside him. Catching my breath, I moved a hand to his cock. I had forgotten that the chastity device was still attached.

The poor man's pecker was straining against the infernal thing and causing him much suffering. Still, I heard no complaints from my Hubby.

Getting up from the bed I located the key to release the stiffening meat. When freed, the potent pecker sprang forth as a jack in the box. My lips gave brief homage to the glorious thing and then I started slowly stroking. It was very slow and teasing.

Russell was wanting to come so badly, but I delayed his pleasure to make it build. Then I stopped and just kissed his stomach a few pecks. His cock twitched with anticipation and yearned to be enclosed in something warm and wet, not plastic.

The hard male member's wish was granted as I rose up and impaled my self on the magnificent cock. I slowly bounced up and down sliding it in and out, while my titties bounced in unison. Russell reached up and cupped my breasts in his hands.

His face was in rapture as his hands were full of my milk glands and his cock was being milked by my oscillating pussy. Soon his sperm flushed into my body as his body tensed and his sounds of pleasure filled the room.

Natasha taught me a new trick. I slowly pulled off him and held my snatch closed. Then I made my way to his face again and lowered my my well buttered biscuit to his lips. "Clean up is part of your job now dear,"I said with and evil grin.

He licked me clean and swallowed the thick liquid. Maybe since I did the same for him before, he felt more at ease about the nasty deed.

As we laid talking I asked Russell," did you read your new book today honey?"

"Yes Ma am,"he replied.

"I could tell the difference in your technique," I said. "You did a really nice job," praising his performance. "You pleased me also by licking the jizz from me when we were done. I know it's a little nasty but, I have my reasons for wanting it done," I added.

"It was like eating a raw oyster, it's an acquired taste, "Russell said. We kissed goodnight and slept soundly.

A few days had past and I was pleased, coming home to a clean house and good sex was becoming routine. I would regret my complacency later, however.

Russell came to me and expressed an interest in anal sex. "That is a whole new territory for me," I remarked. "How did you come up with that idea? I asked.

"I just thought that it would be special," he replied.

"You saw it on a porno website,didn't you Russ?" I sternly asked.

"Yes, I did, sorry,"he said sheepishly.

"I don't mind the porn that much, but your sexual energy belongs to me. You had better remember that Mister," I demanded.

I was at a loss, to know the correct course of action. I decided to consult my Mentor, Natasha.

While at work the next day I knocked on her door and peeked in. "Come een," Natasha greeted me as she stood up and hugged me.

"I need your advice," I said.

"Are you having trouble with Russ, I can straighten him out for you,"she replied.

"Well, he asked me If he could screw me in the ass,"I blurted out. "You didn't let him, did you?" she snapped. "No, I told him that I would have to think it over," I said.

"Good, that kid of thing is a huge reward that should only be given after certain requirements are met,"she added. Then she frowned, and asked me," Have you been locking up his cock while you are at work?"

I replied shamefully,"No."

"That's the problem, he is getting cocky and demanding now because you have neglected your duties," she said angrily.

"I, I'm sorry, Natasha," I said in repentance. "He is also wanking off while you are working," she said.

"No, he promised me,"I protested.

"He is a peeg and he is jerking off when you are gone. His sexual appetites are strengthened by all the attention he now receives. He can't be trusted until he is fully submissive,"Natasha explained.

"You will need to be punished for your neglect in this situation," she stated coolly as my jaw dropped to the floor.

Mrs. Kovig called her secretary out side to hold all calls and appointments. She walked over to the door and locked the deadbolt. "Pull off your panties,lift up you skirt and bend over my desk," she ordered. Still, stunned, I slowly moved toward the desk as I reached for my panties. I did not dare disobey her.

Natasha went over to a locked drawer in the side cupboard. She picked up a leather strap a cane and a small leather belt with a rubber ball in the middle. I trembled at the sight of the cane. I had experienced the strap before and it was not so bad.

I had witnessed the devastation wreaked on bare skin by the cane. Both Randall and Russell had felt it's bite and now I resigned myself to the same fate. I prayed that I did not embarrass myself by crying out too loudly so people in the office could hear.

"Open please,"Natasha said as she held the rubber ball device up to my mouth. I complied taking the ball in as she strapped the belt in place around my head.

"I hate punishing another woman,"Natasha said. "But, I need you to remember not to be lax on your husband's training or all my work will be in vain,"she added. Natasha turn on a CD and increased the volume. The sounds of Russian dance music filled the office. I thought to myself, "to drown out my cries no doubt."

Natasha lifted my skirt completely exposing my poor white ass cheeks. "You will get twenty five with the strap and ten with the cane,"she announced coldly. My heart sunk at the thought of the horrible pain I was about to encounter. My trust was still in my stern boss though and I determined to endure it. I figured that if I walked out I would be loosing my job at the same time.

She brought back the strap and whacked my waiting behind soundly. It started to burn as the strokes kept coming. I counted in my mind to keep from allowing the pain to encompass me. At fifteen my ass was bright red and felt as though to close to a raging flame. I continued counting twenty four, twenty five. The last smack was laid on, but the real torment was yet to be felt.

Natasha gave me a brief respite and felt my ass with her hand. "Are you OK, Jenna?"she asked. I nodded my head in acknowledgment. Natasha noted the wetness of my pussy and said," I see the strap excites you Jenna.

When your husband is properly trained, he can provide you with this type of stimulation, but not before," she said emphatically. "His devotion and submission must be without question, for this to happen," she added.

My boss then picked up the cane and swished it around in the air a couple of times. Making a menacing whoosh as it cut trough the air. She took her stance for whipping me and let the cane fly across my red cheeks. As it hit my skin, every nerve in my body screamed, and so did I. The ball in my mouth muffed the sound so the whole office did not know what was being done in this room. The second hit, and an equally agonizing shock wave passed from my ass to my brain in an instant.

I felt tears welling up in my eyes, as the third and fourth struck. My feet were now shifting and my legs were wanting to run. "Hold still Jenna or I will add strokes,"Natasha warned me.

The remaining six came down somewhat lighter but, I was already in a near blackout state. Natasha must have had some pity in her cold heart after all.

When the caning was done I just laid there with my well striped ass sticking out. Natasha got some ice from her refrigerator and rubbed it gently on my wounds. When my power of speech returned I said, "That is the most horrible pain I have ever had."

"Yes, it is quite stimulating isn't it," she replied.

"Have you ever been caned?" I asked. "Many times, Jenna, like I said, the one doing the punishing needs to know how it feels," she stated.

I soon stood upright, holding my skirt up to allow the flow of air to my punished behind. "Lets talk about your original question now, Jenna," she remarked. "First, of all, do you think you would experience pleasure by this act that he wants to perform on you?" Natasha queried.

"I'm not sure, have you ever?" I replied. "Yes, and it can be good under the right circumstances. Remember though that the one being screwed in the ass is the subservient person at that time," she emphatically said. "Keep that in mind as you consider this act," she warned.

"He will need to earn such a privilege. If you just give it to him, he will not be grateful for it. If he has to earn the reward he will love and respect you so much more,"Natasha added. "Make him have a checklist of accomplishments to fulfill, before he earns his prize.

"He should number one, find and keep a job. He should keep exemplary care of the house. He should request that you give him a severe punishment, and receive it. Lastly he needs to feel what it's like,"Natasha grinned widely.

Out of the drawer, she pulled a leather harness type of thing and a large rubber dildo to attach to the harness. I gasped and covered my face with my hands as I saw the thing. "My word, Natasha, you want me fuck him in the ass with that?" I exclaimed in astonishment.

My boss smiled evilly and nodded her head in the affirmative. "Use this on him 5 or 6 times, while he achieves the rest of his merits,"she said. "By the time he has his turn, you will have established your domination over him," she added.

The picture was all coming together now for me, in my head. By establishing myself as his superior I am raising his level of respect for me. In turn, respect for myself is greatly increased also. "Natasha, you are truly a wise and respected woman," I said in praise.

"Thank-you, but give yourself credit also. You choose to trust me and my somewhat extreme measures to make a better life for you and your husband. That in it self takes some big balls, so I salute you also, Jenna," she explained.

With our meeting done and the day nearly over, my boss gave me the rest of the day off to tend to my tushy. I was grateful, but the stiff vinyl seats in my car did not help my condition.

My arrival home was eventful. I was really pissed at Russ, I was sure that he had been jerking off against my wishes. Now I had a very sore ass for his selfishness. I was primed and ready to go off by the time I arrived home.

As I stomped through the doorway, Russell was in the kitchen cleaning up some."Hi honey, why are you home early today?" he greeted me cheerfully.

"Let me show you," I snapped.

I unfastened my skirt and let it fall to the floor. My thumbs slipped into the waist band of my panties and slowly eased them past my welted ass.

"See this, Russell?"I asked in an angry tone.

"What happened Jenna?" he asked innocently.

"You are the cause of this, I trusted you to not jerk off while I was at work. I have not been putting you in your chastity cage because I trusted you," I cried.

"Who said I was jerking off?" Russell asked.

I gave him a glaring look and said,"Natasha, she told me that you were definitely doing it."

Russell's eyes danced around the room but, would not look at mine and replied, "that's not true,she is mistaken."

I gave him another angry glance and said,"lets go see what the computer history says, shall we?"

"No no, we don't need to do that," he protested.

"If the history is clean then you will have proved your point," I sneered. I walked over to the computer to boot it up. Russell stood in my way. "Is there anything you would like to confess, Russell?" I queried. Cocking my head to one side.

"Well, I ,I ," he stuttered.

"Spit it out Russell, If you confess I will only punish you twice what I got. If I have to go get the evidence then I will cane you sixty strokes," I declared.

Russell was very nervous and with good reason. He had been caught red handed so to speak and he knew his ass would soon match. "Alright, I did it, " he confessed.

"I have found my self much more sexually aroused lately, and I found it easy to relieve the stress that way," he explained. My heart softened a bit, but I held my resolve.

"Natasha said you would be that way, she is a very smart lady," I said. "However, if you and I want to make this marriage work, both sexually and every other way. I need you to hand me the keys to your sex drive," I exclaimed. "Do you understand?" I quizzed.

"Sort of Jenna, it's just hard some times,"he said

"That's the problem Russ," I retorted. We both laughed.

"Look at this, Russ,"I said while pointing to my sore ass. "You, are going to pay for my ass looking like that," I coldly said.

"Take off your clothes and go to the bedroom," I commanded him. "After that we can talk about this anal sex thing that you want to try so badly," I teased. I swear I saw his pecker jump, when I mentioned the forbidden act.

I laid three large pillows in the middle of the bed and invited him to lay face down over them. I then attached the restraints that Natasha had graciously left behind. When he was immobile and ass in the air I touched his cheeks with my hand and he jumped.

I picked up the strap first and held it up. "Russell, I got twenty five with this today, how many should I give you to make up for my pain," I asked. "Well, you said double so that will make fifty,"he responded.

"Good, you did pass math class then," I retorted. "Now you need to ask me for fifty strokes with this strap," I demanded.

"Please Ma am give me fifty strokes with your strap Ma'am," He replied solemnly. "Good, I like humility and servitude in my man," I said coolly.

I landed the strap twenty strokes at about five per minute. He was groaning some, but took the punishment well. I reached in under him to squeeze his cock. He grunted and moaned slightly as I touched it. The next twenty stokes brought a real strong burn to his hind quarters and he was starting to sweat. "Alright, Russell?" I quizzed.

"Yes, just not looking forward to the cane though," he replied.

"You do have a real concern there, I know from first hand experience," I acknowledged. "How many did she give you with the cane, Ma'am?, he asked in respect.

"Ten," I responded.

" Oh, shit," he replied.

The last ten with the strap were not near as bad as the dread of the cane that awaited him. His bright red ass was now ready to receive his real punishment, the cane. " You're going to eat my pussy when we are done with this," I said, to help him keep his mind off the coming agony.

"Yes, Ma am, "can we just skip to that part?" he pleaded.

"Sorry Russ, this is going to happen," I firmly stated. "What do I need to hear from you, now?" I asked.

"Please give me twenty with the cane Ma'am," he answered sullenly.

"He's learning to respect me and I think this may work," I thought to myself. "I hope, dear God that his attitude change is one that will last," I breathed a quick prayer.

I took my stance and laid the first stroke across his buttocks.

The result was an instant yell of pain from my husband. The second and the third came down and the yell turned into an agonized shout. With that I found a sock in his drawer and stuffed it into his mouth. My generous boss had not supplied a ball gag for me yet.

I tried to hold back some on the last ten, the screams that made it past the rolled up sock were loud and penetrating. I was feeling sorry for the helpless man and I could not contain myself.

As soon as the last stroke fell, I ran to the kitchen to bring some ice for his burning bottom. The fire on his butt melted the ice nearly as fast as I could put it on. He was grateful for the relief and whispered,"thanks Jenna."

I undid his restraints and let him get up and walk a bit. I helped him up and kissed him hard. "Soon as you are ready, you have a dinner date down here,"I said pointing at my soaking wet snatch.

He grinned and exclaimed,"just try to stop me!"

I laid face up with my butt on the pillows he had just arose from. They were sticky with the oozing s from his cock during the punishment.

I didn't care, I just laid down, pussy in the air and legs spread. Russell eyed my wet slit like a wolf eyes a spring chicken. He kissed his way up from my knee, savoring each inch of my tender thigh. With the kissing and licking and an occasional bite, my passions were rising. The time crawled by, waiting for his tongue to explore my wet hole.

At last his kiss on my labias electrified my nerve endings. His lips ever so gently grabbed the tender folds and sucked them into his mouth. I felt the strong tongue of my lover flick them as he sucked and released the exquisite lips. Careful not to neglect the other side he repeated the same treatment there.

"He has been reading his book," I said to my self.

I spread further as I felt his wiggling wonder seek deeper abode in me. The fine organ was soon fucking me, moving in and out rapidly. My body shook as my first orgasm came rushing over me. Russell kept it going and going till one cum turned into another.