Jenna's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His lips and tongue soon turned attention to my neglected clit. The wet little nub was coming out to play.

Russell swirled his mouth organ around and around it as I squealed in delight. The waves of orgasm were overwhelming, but I was soon ready to have his cock in me.

I reached down and gently pulled his hair. I could barely speak but managed to say,"Fuck me Russ."

He made his way up and kissed my titties as his male member found my tunnel of love. I was filled with ecstasy as he plunged it deep in me. The slow rhythmic strokes became fast hard thrusts. I wrapped my legs around him and the head of his cock hit bottom with each new impaling.

Our mouths were locked as our sex parts were rubbing each other to new heights of pleasure. The force of his love juice spraying my twat was the final note in the symphony of love that we played that night. Collapsing into each others arms, we basked in the glory of our pleasure.

By and by, Russell reminded me that we were going to talk about his request.

"Why do you want to try that," I asked.

"Just to try it," he replied.

"Did you see it in some internet porno video?" I asked giggling.

"No, I'm just curious and want to explore every part of you," he said.

"I am curious too, but some things need to be addressed before that happens," I replied.

"First, you need to get and keep a job. Then you need to keep your chores up to date. Which you have done well, by the way," I stated.

"You also, need to ask me for a severe punishment spanking, just to prove how badly you want your prize," I explained.

" Can the whipping I got tonight count towards it?" he pleaded.

"Sorry, honey, nice try though," I laughed. "One more thing," I said.

I hopped out of the bed and opened my briefcase. Pulling out the harness with the dildo I held them up with a wicked grin.

"What in the hell is that thing?" Russ asked me.

"Tell me what you think it is," I asked in my sexiest voice.

" I think that you are going to strap on that dildo and screw me in the ass," he said in astonishment.

"Bingo," I replied.

"Don't tell me, that blonde bitch boss of yours put you up to it, didn't she?"he retorted in a half smile.

The he grinned and said, " I think it's crazy, but sexy too."

"I am intrigued by the idea my self, so I thought we might give it a shot," I mused.

"I have a little time tonight, if, you think you can take it, tight ass," I teased.

The harness was adjustable and fit me like a glove. The dildo was about 7 inches long on one end and had a small appendage that is intended to rub the woman's clit as it moves in and out.

Russell took his position as he had for the whipping. I found the lube and put a generous amount on his tight pucker hole.

With an index finger I pushed some lube in his ass and opened him up a bit. "Russ, you better relax that hole or it will hurt like a mother," I warned.

"OK, I'll try," he promised.

I positioned the silicon dick up behind him and rested it against the virgin opening. Slowly with pressure I pushed and the very tip went in. He gasped as it penetrated and groaned in pain as I slid it in even further.

At the half way mark I slowly pulled it out then back in a few times. Then with a single thrust it was buried to the hilt in his tight hole. He let out an"Aaaarggg."

I left it still a moment then began a slow screw of my husband. In and out the fake pecker went, then faster and faster. Soon the both of us were moaning with pleasure.

I bent down touching my breasts to his back as I raped his ass. My tits rubbing on his back while the fucking continued added a new dimension of pleasure to our romp. My hand reached under him to locate his cock. It was hard when I found it and yearned for attention.

Russ raised up on hands and knees and took it doggy style. My hand was now free to stroke his hardness while my "cock" was reaming his rectum.

My clit was electrified by the rubbing and an orgasm blasted through the door of my passion. Soon my love delivered his second load of the evening onto the pillow below him. All we could do is lay there and lounge in the decadence of the pleasure for several minutes.

We were overwhelmed by the sensuality of the unusual act and relished it's sweetness. I knew from that point on I would have no problem getting my husband into this form of submission.

Saturday morning we both awoke with sore butts from the previous day's activities. Russell was making breakfast as I sat drinking my coffee for a little kick start to the day.

There was a knock at the kitchen door and in walked Miranda ,one of my closest friends. "Hi, guys,"she said as she fluttered in the door.

I stood up to hug her and returned her greeting. She looked over at Russ as he half limped, half shuffled from the stove to the fridge.

"What happened to you Russ?" she quizzed smiling slyly.

"I don't want to talk about it," he replied ,as he shuffled back to the stove. I had already informed Miranda about our deal, and all that it entailed. She was very curious about the logistics of the whole thing.

"Russ, darling, why don't you show Miranda whats wrong?" I asked. He turned to give me a questioning look, with his rapidly reddening face.

"Just, drop your pants, Russell," I demanded.

With even redder face he stuck his thumbs in either side of his sweat pants and pulled them down to his knees. Miranda giggled as I said,"Russ we have not got the whole picture yet, lets see some skin."

With an angry look back at me he slowly pulled his boxers down to where his sweat pants were resting.

"Russell were you a bad boy?"Miranda asked, laughing out loud.

I chimed in," yes, he was, but I think we have that situation under control, don't we dear?" He turned around with his pants and shorts still down, and displayed his jewels to my friend.

He crossed his arms and smiled,"If this is show and tell, then I think we all need to show and tell," he said with a raised eye brow.

I stood up and showed the marks that Natasha had inscribed on my ass. Miranda stared in amazement and said, "this is getting very kinky, guys, I'd like to know more ,but I have got to run." "Call me Jenna and give me all the juicy details," she whispered in my ear on the way out the door.

Miranda called me about 4:00 in the afternoon. She insisted that I tell her the whole story. I had let her in on the fact that my boss,Natasha was mentoring me. Miranda said," good for you, being a doormat is no fun. I'm glad to see you are growing a pair, now."

I explained to her that Russ and I were getting along much better too. "He's getting the sex he wants, and I'm getting the respect I want," I said proudly.

"So, do you beat his ass every time you have sex?" she queried.

"No, it is not necessary, but it is amazing how some rough treatment can really spice up the sex," I exclaimed.

"Maybe that's what John and I need," Miranda replied. "Sex is usually slam, bam, with out the thank-you ma'am," she chortled. "Jenna, can you teach me the way your boss taught you?" she pleaded.

"Well, I'm pretty new at this whole thing so maybe in a few weeks. Also, I am not quite as open minded as Natasha," I explained.

I went on to tell her about how Natasha's husband had pleasured my womanhood on two separate occasions. "I ,am not really ready for Russell's tongue to be between your legs right now," I laughed.

"Do you think maybe later?" Miranda slyly asked.

"How bout I loan you the book that Russell has read, so John can learn a few things about the subject," I suggested.

"OK, that sounds like a good idea, but what if he won't read it?" she inquired.

"Then whip his lazy ass hard and make him read it," I respond giggling.

It was Sunday the next day, so Russ and I made the short drive to the church, I had attended for a couple of years now. Russell just recently started going with me, grudgingly at first but, he knew it pleased me so he went. I feel that spiritual connections between people in a marriage is a good thing.

The pastor was speaking, and Russ was half sleeping.

The pastor then starts reading from the Bible, Ephesians chapter Five. He got to the part about how wives should submit to their husbands.

Russell came fully awake and started paying attention then. He looked over at me and raised his eyebrows. I shot back an icy glance. I knew that the discussion would be intense when we got home.

After church my dear husband just could not wait to point out that the Bible told wives to submit to their husbands. "If I were Natasha, I would have your pants down, and be caning your sorry ass, just for that look you gave me," I sternly warned.

"Maybe so, but you cannot dispute what it says," he replied.

"No, I can't, but further on in the chapter it says that married people need to submit to each other. We have to share everything and be like one person almost," I explained.

"When we got married, you were a selfish asshole and I was a doormat. We both share blame for that. I enabled you to be selfish and that is just as wrong," I said.

"With you being less selfish and me being more bitchy and in control. Sooner or later we are going to meet in the middle and have a well balanced marriage," I expounded.

"Well, I must admit, I enjoy the extra sex and even the kinky stuff," Russ confessed.

"By playing these roles for a while, we are going to get both our lives in order and be much happier for it," I exclaimed.

"Yeah, Jenna, I think you're probably right, I was very selfish and probably even deserved all those welts you gave me," he grudgingly said.

"You deserved those and then some, but my payback is on the installment plan," I laughed.

Another week of wedded bliss went by and Russell even found a job! I didn't make him wear his chastity device while at work. I think he will be safe from temptation working in the textile plant, doing shipping and receiving.

He is always home about ½ hour before me and he would usually have dinner ready or in the oven. The house was spotless and the laundry was kept up. I knew he was working for the gold stars on his achievement list. I could almost feel his ready rod opening my tightest hole.

On Friday Natasha took me aside and asked about Russell's progress. I told her everything was going fine and that the only thing left on his list was a severe punishment.

"Good, I'm glad things are working out," she cooed. "Listen, darling, I would like you and Russell to come over Saturday night for dinner and dessert,"she said mysteriously.

"I think we are free," I replied slowly.

"Be there at 6:00, darling," she purred.

I knew what she wanted. When we first shanghaied Russell, she said that she would test his cunnilingual abilities in a few weeks. I felt he was doing fantastic and really did not need any tests. In fact I was a little perturbed that my boss wanted Russell's tongue in her.

I dare not question her though. Her guidance has brought our marriage to a new level of excellence. She was also my boss, after all, I really did not want to offend her.

These things rolled around in my head the rest of the day,as I was wondering how to break the news to Russell.

When I arrived home from work, He was in the kitchen preparing our dinner. I just gave him the news flat out. "Hi, Honey, we have a dinner invite tomorrow night," I exclaimed.

"Where and who?" he asked.

"The Kovigs," I replied while clearing my throat.

"What, you mean the Bitch Queen?" he asked.

"Yeah, I knew you would not be too pleased," I sighed. "We have to go and get it over with, she has helped us a lot and we need to cooperate," I added. "Do it for me darling," I said as I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him.

He finally agreed that I needed to keep my boss happy. I am sure the male animal inside him did not mind the attentions of another female also.

We rang the bell promptly at six. Randall met us at the door and with his usual demeanor pointed the way instead of a verbal greeting. Natasha soon was clicking her spike heels across the tile floor to meet us. "Welcome, darlings, thank-you for coming to our home," she said.

Hugging the pair of us as she made made feel at home. "Come to the dining room, our repast is ready," she added leading the way.

The grand oak table was elegantly set with fine china and goblets for water and wine. The flatware was real silver and and not the kind we usually eat from.

In the middle of the table was a large bowl of ice and a tray full of raw oysters on the half shell. Our meal of stuffed halibut was delicious and Natasha kept pushing the oysters. Between the wine and the oysters I was feeling pretty open for anything.

"I have a special surprise for you, our guests tonight, "she announced. "Follow me and you will find out what,"she said as she stood up to walk out of the room.

She lead us down a winding staircase. There was a locked door at the bottom that she opened with a key from a chain around her neck. She flipped on the lights then dimmed them a little.

My mouth dropped open and Russ got that "deer in the headlights look" when we saw the inside of that room. The walls are covered in gray stone. Every few feet on the wall were iron torch like sconces for light.

On one wall was a large mirror, like you would see in a ballet studio. Another wall had a small jail cell fitted into the corner. Adjacent to it on the wall hung a variety of whips, paddles, straps, and of course Natasha's favorite, dozens of canes.

A few feet from the mirror was a bar with wrist restraints dangling from it. The bar was attached to a cable that dropped from an electric winch in the ceiling. On the opposite wall there was what appeared to be a medieval rack. The kind they used to stretch people with.

A low padded bench was in the middle of the room, complete with wrist and ankle restraints, plus a couple of leather straps in the middle.

"Velcome to our play room," Natasha said proudly. "I vanted to show you some of my toys and share them with you," she explained. "Russell, I think you have a test to take, also, have you fulfilled the requirements for your exquisite reward?"she asked while her stern eyes drilled into him.

"Well, I haven't, quite," stuttered Russ.

"What he is trying to say is ,yes, he will take your test," I replied for him. "No, he has one stipulation to achieve, yet," I stated.

"Vhich task does he need to complete his requirements?" Natasha queried.

I sighed and replied," he has not asked for and received a severe punishment."

"Ah, good, perhaps you would do me the honor of using our facilities here to complete his requirement," she stated. I nodded my head in agreement and she directed our attentions to the rack.

"I had this custom built for me," she said. "Of course, I don't use it to dislocate hip and arm joints like the old days," she laughingly said.

"The machine does perform well though for what I want it to do," she added.

"What does it do?" I asked.

"For a male, his arms and legs are secured like normal, but another device attaches to his testicles and will give them a good bit of stretch,"she said with an evil grin. "The testicles can then be whipped and or caned at the dominant woman's pleasure," she added.

Behind his wife's back, Randall was shaking his head no and motioning the same way. Natasha caught a glimpse of him and added," Randall is a little shy around this device, there was an unfortunate mishap some time back."

"If, you have not noticed, he does not talk very much. The reason is because his voice is about one octave higher than before the accident," she explained.

"I think we will pass on that one, I would like to have some children with this man sometime," I exclaimed.

"Very well, perhaps a full body whipping would be more to your liking?" Natasha asked gleefully. "The suspension apparatus holds the victim up in the air leaving only the toes to touch," she said. "Then every inch of the body from the shoulders down is whipped with your choice of whips," she explained.

"How many strokes with a whip would that entail?" I asked.

"Maybe 200 or more," Natasha said. Russell looked at me with a fearfull look and I gave him a pleading glance.

"Whip me first, Natasha,"I blurted out with out thinking." I need to know how it will feel if I subject my husband to that kind of suffering," I said solemnly.

"The other day you gave me ten stokes with the cane, I went home and gave Russ twenty," I explained. "Give me one hundred since I am a woman," I confirmed.

"Well," Natasha was taken by surprise. "I guess we better get started, if you think you want it that way" she remarked.

My mind was flooded with regrets already. I knew that Natasha would not be overly merciful, just because I worked for her. She was well known for expecting more out of ,"her people".

However, I was determined to show Russell that I could take it as well as dish it out. I also wanted to prove to my self that I was not the whining, shrinking, cry baby that I had been.

I silently took my dress off and folded it to put on a near by wooden bench. My bra, panties and stockings soon followed. I strode over to the suspension rig and held out my wrists for Randall to attach to the bar.

He kept glancing at me with a mischievous grin. I don't know if he was glad to see me naked or if he was glad someone else besides him was being put in the place of punishment.

It was probably both.

As far as my first thought goes, Natasha has a much better body than I. Her breasts are much fuller, her butt and legs are like iron.

But, he is a man after all and men like to enjoy the sight of a naked woman. The more, the better it seems.

Natasha spoke in an firm voice," men need to be undressed now also, I like to see how much you enjoy the show."

Russell came over and said," you don't have to do this, Jenna, I will take the whipping."

"No, I have to do this for me," I explained. Russ shrugging his shoulders walked over to remove his clothes also, and stood waiting for the event.

Natasha pushed a button on a remote control and the motor above me started to spin. The slack in the cable slowly became taut and my arms were pulled up. I could see myself in the large mirror on the wall, suspended with just my toes touching the floor.

Natasha selected a black leather whip from the wall and ran her hand down the length of it.

Taking a stance to my left she brought the whip behind her and then across my back. The place in my back did not hurt. However, the leather thong on the end of the whip did. It snapped around my body and came down hard across my stomach. The pain was like that of a bee sting and a thin red welt soon raised up. "Randall, keep the count," Natasha commanded.

She immediately pulled the whip back and landed it just below my ass cheeks. The result was another welt on my thigh this time. "Please give me strength Lord," I breathed a quick prayer between yelps of pain. She moved down from there and whipped the length of my legs. When she got down to my feet, she moved to my right side and landed the whip on the front of me.

The result was that now the viscous stinger on the end of that whip came in contact with the back sides of my legs. Working her way up she finally paused to inspect her work just as my full round ass was to be tormented next.

Stepping back into place she began landing the whip hard in my pubic area, causing the wicked stinger to snap me hard on the ass.

I cried out as the brutal device landed time and again on my almost healed bruises from my last encounter. My tormentor stopped and said," are you alright darling?"

I bit my lip and said, "Keep whipping, I can do it." She continued to work her way up my body Leaving parallel stripes every ¼ inch or so.