Jenna's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natasha stopped at my shoulder blades and asked, "have you had enough darling?"

"I thought this was a whole body whipping," I replied.

" I think you missed a couple of spots," I remarked.

"You know the spots I avoided?" she asked.

"Do me right, boss," I responded.

With that last thought, she sighed then landed the whip on my upper middle back. I exploded in agony as the evil stinger hit a nipple. Again, and again the whip found it's mark and left them, on my defenseless titties.

I was trying to be brave but, my legs flailed with the pain. My cries were loud and agonizing. Finally, she paused. "Randall what is the count?" she demanded.

"Ninety eight, " he replied. Natasha was perplexed.

I looked her in the eyes and said," there is only one spot that has escaped the punishment."

" I know, darling, I know," she replied sadly. I nodded my head in the affirmative.

She pushed a button on the remote and lowered me so my feet were flat on the floor. I closed my eyes and spread my feet apart, waiting for the excruciating result of my decision.

I soon felt an intense flood of pain as the stinger hit my pussy.

I screamed and danced for a few seconds, then took my stance for the final stroke. It landed as hot and fast as the first, and the results were the same.

I smiled as Natasha released me, proud that I had not given up.

"Randall, prepare the saddle," Natasha ordered. "You, darling have earned the right to ride in my saddle,"she exclaimed. With a puzzled look on my face I glanced over to Randall, he had rolled out a metal frame work with a saddle on it.

The saddle however, had a large hole right in the middle. A hole large enough for a face to fit into. My amazement never ceased as I saw Natasha lead Russ over to the low bench and strap him down face up. She them attached a small collar around the base of his scrotum and snapped it tight.

On the collar was two D rings of chrome steel. Natasha clipped two thin leather leads about four feet long to the rings. Randall then rolled the metal frame holding the saddle above Russ then lowered it down so that just my husband's face was protruding through the hole in the saddle.

Natasha took me by the hand and escorted me to my "ride". Randall had locked the wheels of the frame so it would not move.

I slipped a foot into a stirrup and pulled my self up and onto the saddle.

Natasha said," here are your reins, Jenna, give them a good pull to urge him on."

Then she handed me a riding crop also. Russell was restrained to the bench in such away that his legs were splayed open. His vulnerability was very erotic but, I still felt sorry for him.

"Smack him on the thigh with the crop if he slows down too much, or on the balls if he is not responsive," Natasha coolly said with a wicked grin.

Russ was performing well, even under these draconian conditions. I slapped him lightly with the crop, more for Natasha's benefit than my own. I was rewarded however with muffled cry against my sex which was quite enjoyable.

The adrenalin rush that had filled my body during the whipping was still present. My first orgasm came forth quickly as a result of that precious hormone. I gyrated in the saddle and enjoyed wave upon wave of pleasureful cumming.

My energy was soon drained though and I was worried about my husband's oxygen supply as my snatch extruded abundant feminine juices.

When I had enough, I rose up in the saddle on shaky legs and slung one down to the floor. I bent down and kissed Russ with his soaked face, and whispered,"thanks I owe you one."

He replied , "Yes, you do!"

I saw Natasha practically ripping off her clothes so she could ride my husband's face. " What about Randall," I asked.

"I took care of him this afternoon, darling, he's fine," she stated as she slung her naked body up on the saddle. I was peeved by the situation and decided that this is the last ride Natasha was getting out of my husband's tongue.

The "Bitch Queen" was having good time at my poor Russell's expense. She freely used the crop on his thighs and he jumped with the blow.

I knelt by his side and put my hand in his ,as the ordeal continued. Natasha was soon placated however and she stepped down from her mount. "I think we have a whipping to attend too ," she announced.

Randall removed the saddle device and l helped free Russ from his bonds. "May I have a little more of that scotch before we start this thing?" Russell inquired.

I looked at Natasha. "Of course, a little bracer for the main event," she said. Randall came over with a glass of scotch and ice. My husband smelled the strong aroma, lifted the glass and drank the whole amount. Besides, numbing him a little I guess he washed away Natasha's lingering taste also.

With that he knelt before me and said, "please whip me Ma am," he requested.

Then he rose up and walked over to the suspension apparatus raising his arms much as I had only an hour or so ago. Natasha gave me some quick instruction on the use of her whip. I started low on his ankles till I improved my aim. I did not want to hurt him permanently.

I was a bit clumsy at first but, soon improved and I worked my way up to his ass and privates. I gave him several good strokes on his ass and he cried out loudly. I was very gentle on his front side though. I glanced over at Natasha, she looked perplexed that I was not hitting him hard enough in his most sensitive areas. I ignored her and continued up to his navel and past it.

Stopping, and walking over to Natasha, I handed her the whip. "Can you finish his top half for me please?" I pleaded.

"Gladly darling," she replied with a cold smile. Russell gave me a terrified look as I was did it.

Before she could take her stance though I knelt down in front of Russ and started kissing and licking his cock and balls.

Natasha had a pleased grin on her face as she took position and continued the flagellation of Russell. His manhood responded in spite of the rapid onslaught of stinging pain he was having.

I vigorously made love to his pecker as it grew and blossomed. Natasha was whipping and I was sucking, between the two sensations after several minutes he exploded volumes of his seed into my willing mouth. In lust filled exuberance, I sucked the slimy fluid down my gullet.

Natasha laid the final blows on his upper chest as the last drops of semen were coaxed from his cock. She lowered my, by now ,well punished yet, well pleasured husband to his wobbly feet.

"Bravo, bravo, to both of you,"said my boss as she applauded our performance. Even Randall joined in with a whistle and clapping.

As we were getting dressed, Natasha asked, "why don't we do this again sometime?"

"We are ready to make our own play for now," I stated. "We had a great teacher," I added quickly.

"Well, I am always ready for a good time, and Russ, you passed your test most superbly," she announced with glee.

Russell and I edged towards the door with Natasha extolling how the pair of us were such a sweet couple. Finally, we said our good byes and got to the car.

Our conversation was unanimous in the fact that tonight had been amazing. However, it was time to leave other people out of the picture. Both of us agreed we could make things happen without Natasha.

Chapter Four

We arose early yet sore, for church the next day. The sermon was on 1 Corinthians 7, I had always thought God condemned sex.

The pastor explained though that a married couple should be screwing all the time, (he did not use the word screwing).

Russ and I looked at each other and grinned with lust filled eyes. I hope the old couple in the seats next to us did not pickup our vibrations.

I got a mental image in of them obeying that scripture passage and got a little queasy.

At home that afternoon, Russ and I got naked and examined each others bodies for a while. The marks left by the whip were still there ,but fading. He asked me again," why did you insist on being whipped like that.

"I wanted to share that experience with you," I replied.

"But, you didn't have to, what about all the female superior sex stuff you have been learning from Natasha all these weeks?" he inquired.

"I love it but, I love you too, and I want to share the power and the thrill of it with you," I said.

"I will want you to spank and whip me sometimes too," I confessed. Russ was not surprised by my admitting my taste for the punishment.

"I have learned to appreciate the pain for my orgasmic release also,"he said. "It's like being in the hot tub for a long time then jumping into the cold pool. The contrasts are an amazing feeling," Russ admitted.

"All this talk is making me horny dear. I think I need to take a strap to your ass, and teach you not to say such lustful things on a Sunday afternoon," I announced.

I retrieved the familiar leather strap from the dresser drawer. Besides, the scent of leather, it had the scent of my husband embedded in the pores of it also. I relished both, and my pussy moistened at the smell.

"You need thirty strokes to teach you some manners, Mr.," I sternly said. Russell by now was in position for his strapping. His fine round buttocks made a tempting target as I felt it first with my hand

Russell made only low grunts as I landed the leather hard on his rump. He was getting more control and enjoying the pain. When I had finished, Russ rolled over to look at me and I handed him the strap.

"Make it burn, darling," I said as I laid down ass up.

Russell was a little unsure of himself in this role but, soon found his way to toast my buns. He warmed my butt to a nice red glow and stopped. I told him," ten more please, Master."

He hesitated and then snapped down ten hard swats. I cried out with each one, but the burn was exquisite.

I rolled over and spread for him. His kissing and licking sent chills of ecstasy up and down my legs. Working his way up to the pleasure gate, slowly and deliberately as he went. I moaned and wished he would get there already.

However, the tease is luscious in itself and makes the act more electrifying.

Finally, arriving at the decadent destination, his lips and tongue paid homage to my wetness.

Circling my labias with his tongue I lay there in ecstasy as the circles grew closer. My sensitive folds of lust were being treated to the sucking and licking they so desired.

Soon his tongue explored the inner walls of my twat and I arched my back in delicious pleasure.

My first orgasm exploded in showers of wonder. My mouth uttered my inner joy with out words. My lover knew by the sounds, he was pleasing me and continued at his steady pace.

After cumming to perfection so many times I soon felt selfish in my desires.

"Russ, bring your cock up to my mouth," I pleaded.

Rising up and swinging his body around, the object of my lust was in view. Reaching up to it, I touched my lips to the very end on it. Sucking in all the slightly salty ooze that emitted from it, I moaned in pleasure.

Pulling back the skin of the beast, I enveloped the sensitive glans in my lips and gave a hard suck. Circling the head with my tongue I stroked up and down the shaft with my lips. Deeper and deeper I took it in till I thought I would surely choke.

I could feel his moans of pleasure against my pussy.

Another orgasm hit me as I was sucking and my cries of pleasure were muffled by his manhood. My husband had been transformed from a jerk off to a total stud in a matter of weeks

. The love and respect I felt for him now was deep and amazing.

Finally, I pushed him off and said, "put it in where it counts lover," in a most sensual voice.

Soon the fine cut of meat that I had been sucking on was penetrating my wet hole. With his cock reaming my passage and his nuts banging against my ass, another climax was upon me in seconds. Then the final few, hard, thrusts rattled my bones and rocked my world as he deposited his sperm in my bank, with a roar.

The after sex small talk that ensued, lead to the matter of his (reward). "When are you going to let me put it in your backside?" he quizzed.

"I am making preparations for that, this week," I answered. "Is that preparation A or preparation H?" he asked laughing.

"Neither one smart ass," I retorted laughing also. "I am doing a colon cleanse and I need to find an antiseptic enema,"I said.

"Why do we need all of that stuff? You have just been shoving it in my ass, all this time," he grinned as he spoke it.

"A woman is more delicate and she needs a little more attention to detail,"I explained. "I want you to open me up with your tongue, so my anus is ready for your cock,"I added.

"I don't want you to get a nasty bacteria from my butt, so we need the antiseptic wash," I further explained.

"That could be interesting,"Russ remarked. "You can really get close to a person when your tongue is in their ass," he jokingly said.

"We are going to do this thing on Saturday, and you can fuck me in the ass all night if you want too," I promised.

"I may have to punish you for making me wait so long," He mused.

"You may have to, just remember, since you're a man you get twice what I get," I replied in a sultry voice.

"Fair enough,"he said.

Getting the enema and colon cleanse stuff was easy, all I got was blank stares when I would ask for an antiseptic anal rinse though. Lucky for me a friend is a nurse and was able to get me the needed solution.

I was a little unsure of this new adventure and I had to prepare my mind also.

Watching a few XXX videos on the computer convinced me that it is not uncommon. I wanted to be ready though and not freak out to ruin Russell's reward.

One of the videos portrayed a woman with a vibrating device in her pussy while her man serviced her back side. That looked like a blast and so I picked up one at the Adult Store.

The week went by quickly and we were both psyched for the big event. Russell was extra attentive and sweet, the whole week. He did not, want to mess up his big chance, after all he had gone through. I drank the colon cleanse Friday night and was shitting all morning on Saturday

After three enemas that day my colon was sparkling clean. I hadn't eaten much either. I was fearful of Russell pulling out of me with a turd stuck to his shaft. I would die of embarrassment even though he is my husband.

With my final antiseptic enema accomplished, I took a shower washing all my best parts very well. I was going to make this night a night to remember.

When I stepped out of the shower to dry off the bathroom door was open. In the door way stood my husband with a full erection and our leather strap in his hand.

"I think it's time to teach you that Master is not pleased when he has to wait," he said sternly.

"I'm sorry, Master, please don't beat me," I cried in response.

"How will you learn your lesson if I don't punish your negligence?"he demanded.

"Please I will do better next time," I pleaded.

Grabbing me by the wrist he dragged me protesting all the way to the bed.

Arranged in the middle of the bed was the familiar stack of pillows designed to lift a bared bottom in the air for punishment. My snatch was getting wet just seeing my Russell in command and the pillows on the bed. This whole scenario was turning me on so much that I was ready to spanked and fucked all night.

Lying across the pillows, my firm round ass awaited it's fiery fate. He spread my legs a little and touched my wet pussy. His wet finger went to his lips and he licked off the tasty fluids. "You are such a naughty girl to be so excited. Only a naughty sexy girl, gets wet like that," he teased.

"I'm sorry Master, I just can't help it," I cried in faux remorse.

"A girl that makes her Master wait, gets 30 strokes with a strap,"He said.

"Yes, Master I am sorry," I pleaded.

"A girl that gets so wet like that needs something to steer her mind out of the gutter also," he chided.

Just as I was thinking about what he was up to he said," Five strokes with the cane will straighten you out."

"He's going to get it when it's my turn," I thought to my self.

I slightly wiggled my ass with each luscious stroke of the strap. My buttocks were heating up and so was my libido. I moaned now after each smack and I loved the heat that filled my skin.

Russell was doing a fine job with the strap and my bright red ass proved it. The thirty strokes were soon completed and it was time for the dreaded cane.

I could handle five but, I had never been caned by Russ. He had felt the cane enough to know it's vicious sting and so I hoped he would be gentle. My hopes were soon shattered as the first one came whistling down across my rump.

An agonizing ,"Aaaarrrgggh," escaped my lips. " He wants a really good whipping tonight," I thought as the second came down. Again, the wicked cane had marked my tender backside in a most excruciating manner.

I cried out in agony with each blow until the fifth was completed.

My ass, wounded as by a thousand bee stings was throbbing. I rolled carefully off to the side and said," You got pretty rough there Russ. You are going to get double you know." He nodded his head and smiled. "I'm going to whip you after you cum," I said insidiously.

His mouth dropped open and he said," No please."

We both knew that unsatisfied lust is useful to endure the pain of a whipping.

I just ignored him and stuck my butt back in the air. "You, have an asshole to lick and to fuck,"I said coolly. His lips and tongue went to work first on my snatch. His kisses and tonguing soon took my mind off my sore buttocks.

He spent a few minutes in my sweet hole and then went to the pungent one. His kisses and laps of my pucker soon gave way to an earth shaking orgasm.

I had read that the anus contains multiple nerve endings and I was sure they were all firing at once, while he tasted my ass for the first time.

After the cum had subsided I felt the tip of his tongue pushing slowly in and out of me. Soon a forefinger joined the party and I was relaxing my grip. The electric feeling of my ass being probed was luscious and I soon climaxed again.

The full girth of his tongue was now stretching my opening. Anticipating the cock that was soon to be contained in it, I moaned in great pleasure. The licking stopped and his cock was soon lubing up in my pussy. After a good soaking I felt the glans on his penis move to my very gate of his desire.

Carefully, his manhood entered the chasm. Slowly the beast entered my virgin hole. Ever so slightly did the cock slide in deeper and deeper, till I felt his balls kissing my snatch. As He just laid there, I handed him the waiting vibrator to stuff in my pussy.

The device slid in easily and began to buzz away.

I had a sensation of fullness with a toy in my twat and a man in my ass. The two in tandem brought me to new heights of cumming as he serviced my rear.

Russ started thrusting faster and harder, driving his cock as far in me as he could. I squeezed my sphincter around his hard shaft as it entered and retreated over and over.

His body tensed and he drove the shaft deep as he whitewashed my bowel in his love juice. The bellow that emanated from his mouth was like the roar of a buck in rut. I relished the feelings and we rested with his cock still in me.

We both got in the shower this time and suds ed each other up well. The lovemaking was not over though. His debt of receiving a good whipping was still not paid. I intended to collect that debt, directly.

I got out and dried off first, grabbed the strap and the cane to meet him at the door.

"You need to be taught a lesson on how to treat a lady, Slave," I fumed. "Your behavior tonight is appalling, sticking that wicked thing into an innocent young woman like that, you deserve a grand whipping," I insisted.