Jenna's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Ma'am, I'm sorry Ma'am," he replied meekly.

"I think that sixty smacks on your bare ass will teach you some proper manners," I retorted.

"Yes, Ma'am, " he replied feigning to look all depressed.

"I also have heard that you have some overdue library books," I quipped. "That infraction will get ten hard strokes with this cane here," I smiled wickedly as I said it.

"Yes, Ma'am, I do need a good whipping, "he admitted. I reached out and grabbed his now rising cock and pulled him to the bed.

Now, my husband was ass in the air, and I was going to give him a very sore bottom to remember this night with. The strap was raised high and brought down fast. I hit the butt and upper thighs , before long they were bright red.

He was very brave and only cried out towards the end. His buttocks by now were almost purple and he was wriggling trying to avoid the punishment.

I bent down and kissed his face after the sixty had been given. Then I whispered in his ear,"Ten very hard strokes are coming next darling."

He gritted his teeth and said ,"bring it." The cane whooshed down and bit into his inflamed skin. He jumped and let out an agonized shriek. I watched as the line on his skin turned purple then darker.

The cane was raised again and again until his punishment was complete. My snatch was dripping it's broth from the excitement of the whipping.

The neglected cavity between my legs was now ready for attention. I rolled Russell over and climbed up to his waiting mouth. His kisses showered my thighs as the pleasure giving lips rose up to meet my wanton cunt.

Russell had indeed learned his cunnilingus well and performed a symphony on my labias with his tongue. I climaxed in seconds, as he found all the rights spots to attend to. The pleasure was abundant as he worked his magic on me.

Orgasms were running together into one huge festival of pleasure, but I was ready for a cock.

"Russ, put that big beautiful thing in my pussy a few minutes, then finish in my ass again," I pleaded.

The unyielding member invaded my willing cavern and went deep to the bottom. His hot heavy breath covered my neck and face as he plunged in and out of my lascivious pit. The head of the wonderful organ rubbed my G-spot over and over till I shook with release.

My husband's hard cock had yet to spew as he pulled out and sought the refuge of my anus.

It slid in more easily this time and I pulled back my legs to get it all the way in. He kissed me hard and long, using his tongue, this time in my mouth.

His humping continued in the new spot and soon increased in speed. My anal muscles squeezed the shaft that was penetrating it and soon Russ gave a mighty bluster. His orgasm lasted it seemed for minutes as my innards milked every drop of his cream.

My arms and legs wrapped him up as in a cocoon as he rested from his exertions. The once mighty penis that brought me such pleasure was slowly retreating from it's lair. I sometimes feel guilty that I can have so many orgasms.

Men are lucky to get two or three in a night of lovemaking. I guess the Good Lord made us women to have all the pain from the babies so He gave us the pleasures to balance it out. Who am I to question? I will gladly take the pleasure now and the pain later.

Just like Natasha says, "pain is rewarded with pleasure, and vice versa."

I still had to deal with my horny boss. There has to be another way, besides Russell and I fulfilling her lusts. Maybe a distraction was in order. I schemed as I drifted off to sleep.

That next Tuesday night Miranda called me and asked how our sex life was going. I told her about all that had happened in the last week, and she was wanting a play date with Russ and I.

My decision had been made the week before when at Natasha's home. That Russ and I were going strictly mono.

Then the answer to my dilemma popped into my head. "Email me a picture of you and John, will you,?" I requested.

"Sure," she replied. "But what for?" she asked.

"I will let you know when I get things set up Miranda," I said mysteriously.

The pictures came in a few minutes later and I printed them out.

"What are you doing?" Russ asked me.

"I think I found a way to keep your tongue out of Natasha's crack without me getting fired," I said ,grinning broadly.

"Good, I prefer the taste of yours better anyhow,"He said chuckling.

"You better prefer mine for more than just that , you Peeg," I laughed at my Natasha imitation.

The next day I took the pictures to work and finally found a chance to speak to my boss. "Jenna, how good to see you,"she greeted me. "Are you and Russell ready for another "dinner party"?" she mused.

"Well, that's what I came to talk to you about," I explained.

"Russell and I are doing very well now, thanks to your generous help.

But, A good friend of mine, Miranda and her husband John are not so fortunate," I exclaimed.

Pulling out the pictures I went on about how they were having problems that perhaps she could help them with. John was an attractive man and younger than Natasha. I knew she would jump at the chance for some fresh meat.

She pored over the photos a minute then said,"if this fine couple needs help, then Natasha will help," she announced.

She wrote down her address and phone number for me give to Miranda, with instructions to be there on Saturday night.

I hugged my boss on the way out the door and bubbled over with excitement.

The day dragged on from there and I just could not wait to tell Russ the good news. Finally, the clock released me from my servitude and I went home to my waiting husband.

When I called Miranda, she insisted on coming over so we could tell her what to expect and how it all played out. John was a little hesitant but, I found a picture of my lustful boss and he immediately became more optimistic.

He was enamored with Natasha's blond hair and big tits. His demeanor may change once she savagely beats his virgin ass and rides his tongue to her contentment.

Miranda will feel all the jealousies I felt, I'm sure. In the end however they may come out much better in marriage and in the marriage bed.

My intentions were such anyhow. The advantage of getting Natasha off our backs is a large one though.

Miranda and John finally left us, to our relief. I loved Miranda but,, she could be a pest at times.

Russell and I got to talk by our selves now. We discussed all the trials and triumphs our marriage has produced. The months and years we spent in spiritual separation from one another. The selfishness that permeated both of our lives. The shear brute force it took to open our eyes to our shortcomings.

I reminded Russell that it took a stun gun to start him on the road to a loving and kinkier marriage. The restraints and the canes and all the toys that many adults play with may seem perverted to some.

However, a marriage that is disfunctioning is really the perversion. God made a man and a woman to be "one flesh". What ever it takes to get to that point, is just another way to get you to your desired destination.