Jenna's Pickle

Story Info
Father and son blackmail Jenna.
3.1k words
4.16
210.4k
32

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna's heart began to pound in her chest as she opened the package before her. Inside were photos of her having sex with a man who was not her husband. Joseph, her husband, was a politician in the local government and has aspirations to go much higher. He worked long hours and was frequently not home. Even when he was home, he was often too tired to satisfy Jenna sexually. Therefore, she occasionally found satisfaction with a handsome stranger. She always thought she was being careful and discrete, but this last time she obviously had not been.

Along with the photos that vividly displayed her indiscretions were a note and some clothing. The note instructed her to be at the address at 6:00 tonight, wearing only the clothing in the package. Jenna examined the clothing. It was all black: a pair of platform boots, a halter top, a mini skirt, and an unusual thong. The crotch of this thong buttoned to the back of the waistband.

When she put on the outfit, she looked at herself in the mirror. The halter top displayed her 38DD breasts well. The mini skirt barley covered her round ass. She hated to think what would happen if she had to bend over for some reason. The platform boots made her at least 5" taller. But, the worst of all was the thong. It would be very easy for someone to come up behind her and unbutton the crotch from the waistband. This, along with the mini skirt, gave her pussy very little cover.

As she examined herself in the mirror, her mind raced. If she went to the address, whoever summoned her would surely humiliate and violate her. But, if she did not go, she had no doubt that she and her husband would be publicly humiliated. Joseph's career would be over and he would certainly divorce her. She could not allow that to happen. She put on a trench coat to cover herself, grabbed her car keys, and went on her way.

When she arrived at the address from the package, she rang the doorbell. A young man answered the door. When he looked at her, a huge smile came over his face. Jenna blushed and lowered her eyes. Did this boy, who could not be more than 18-years-old, know why she was here? Did he know what she wore underneath her trench coat?

The young man escorted her to the living room where a man, who appeared to be his father, sat, reading a newspaper. When the older man heard the two enter the room, he stood and began to walk towards them. As he came closer, Jenna gasped. This was the man from the photos. He was the man with whom she had cheated on Joseph.

"It is wonderful to see you, too, Mrs. Carter," he said, as he extended his hand. Jenna hesitated to extend her own hand. "Surely, you remember me," he asked smugly, "or do you engage in too many 'social activities' to remember everyone you come into 'contact' with?" Jenna blushed. She could not move or speak. All she could do was to stare.

"May I take your coat?" the man asked with a smirk. Jenna was already clutching her trench coat tightly and his suggestion that she should take it off mortified her. She turned to the younger man and kept her firm grip on her trench coat. The man could see her uneasiness, especially with the younger man present, and it seemed to please him.

"Allow me to introduce my son, Rob. You needn't worry about him seeing what you have on underneath your coat; he chose the outfit for you. Besides, we're both going to be seeing more of you than what that outfit reveals."

At that comment, Jenna was starting to become angry. "Who are you and why have you summoned me here?" she demanded.

The man chuckled. "My name is Jimmy and you're here because my son, Rob, is an electronics genius. He fitted my van with cameras, both still and video. When you and I got to "know" each other a couple weeks ago was the first time we used the system. The pictures came out beautifully, don't you think?"

Jenna blushed. "Your son was photographing and video taping me! Why?"

"It's always been a fantasy of mine to watch myself with a beautiful woman. My son made that dream come true. You just happened to be the lucky lady. As I recall, you were a more than willing participant."

Jenna blushed again, as she remembered that night with Jimmy. She had been horny all day long and when Joseph called from the office and told her that he would not be home until after midnight, she went out to a bar a couple towns over. Jimmy had bought her a couple of drinks, but no alcohol was needed for him to get into her panties. The alcohol did, however, help Jimmy get her into his van. Usually, Jenna was very careful to follow her lovers to a nearby hotel, so they could not notice her license plate or follow her home once she left the hotel. But, that night, Jenna was feeling a little tipsy and very horny. Jimmy helped to hold her steady and they walked to his van. When they reached it Jenna tried to say that she would follow him to a hotel, but Jimmy started kissing her all over. Soon her need for cock consumed her mind and when Jimmy opened the back of his van, she jumped in, pulled up her skirt, and spread her legs. Jimmy fucked her in every hole and in every position. His stamina was incredible, probably enhanced knowing that he was being filmed.

Now, here she stood, dressed like a slut, and at the mercy of this man and his son. Rob came up from behind her and firmly released her hands from her trench coat and slit it off her shoulders and down her arms. He hung it on the coat rack by the door and then stood next to his father. Both of them stared at Jenna in her outfit. She could see their rock hard cocks bulging in their pants.

"I assume you realize, Mrs. Carter, that if you do not cooperate then copies of the photos and video will be sent directly to your husband and the local media," Jimmy said.

"And what, exactly, do you want from me?" Jenna asked.

"Nothing more than what you did so eagerly with me just a few weeks ago," Jimmy said. "Only you will also make yourself available to me and my son, any time we want. If we call you, you will immediately come to the house dressed in whatever we select for you. If you take one second longer than 30 minutes to arrive, the photos and video will be released."

Jenna's heart began to pound and her face turned beet red. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. But, she was trapped. She had no choice. She had to do exactly what these men told her.

"But enough chit chat," Jimmy said. "Today is Rob's 18th birthday. I trust you will help him make it one to remember, Mrs. Carter," Jimmy chuckled.

At that, Rob came up to Jenna and held out his arm as if to escort her to a fancy ball. She reluctantly took his arm and allowed him to take her to his bedroom. Once inside, he closed the door and smiled at her. He could not believe his luck. He was finally getting a woman who would tend to his every desire whenever he wanted. His cock was rock hard looking at her in this outfit and remembering her from his father's video.

"On your knees," Rob ordered softly. His voice startled Jenna. It was so deep and forceful, so confident. She had expected him to be a typical teenager, intimidated in front of a beautiful, older woman. She had expected that he would fumble with her body and with the power he held over her. She had expected that he would cum, from excitement, long before he could manage to get his cock into any of her holes.

Jenna slowly sank to her knees and looked up at Rob. She began to notice his features. His shoulders were broad. His whole upper body was muscular, as were his legs. His hands were big and looked very strong. She could feel herself getting wet as she imagined his strong hands fondling her breasts and fingering her pussy. His face looked young, but very handsome in a boyish way. His green eyes burned with lust as he looked down at Jenna and his lips were curled into a confident smirk.

He removed his shirt to reveal his chiseled pecks and six-pack abs. He took Jenna's face in his hands and gently stroked her cheeks, rubbing his thumbs over her lips. Jenna was becoming very horny. She could feel her juices coating her thong. She squirmed and parted her lips slightly for Rob's probing fingers. She hadn't expected it, but a moan escaped her lips as Rob stroked them.

"Dad told me you were a horny slut," he growled. Jenna blushed, as she suddenly remembered that she was being blackmailed by his boy and his father. She could not believe that she was enjoying this, knowing that she had no control.

"Unzip me," Rob commanded. Jenna obeyed. She unbuttoned and unzipped his jean shorts and pulled them, along with his boxers, down to his ankles. Rob's huge cock sprang out and slapped her face. For a split-second, Jenna thought about punching him in the balls and making a run for it. But, before the thought could even travel to her hands, Rob grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, so she looked directly up at him. The look on his face said everything. Jenna knew she was trapped and must submit.

The look on her face must have revealed her submission because that confident smirk reappeared on Rob's face. With his fingers still entangled in her hair, he tilted her face towards his cock. "Suck," was all he said, but his tone told her that she had better give him the most mind-blowing orgasm of his life or she would be punished. She shuttered to think what punishment he would bestow.

Jenna leaned forward and parted her lips. She took the head of Rob's cock in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the helmet. Even with her hair still his hands, he let her set her own pace. She took his cock in her delicate hands and stroked it gently. She pushed it against his stomach and licked him all the way from balls to tip, slowly and with a lot of saliva. Once again, she could feel her arousal increasing as Rob moaned under her ministrations. She took him in her mouth and began to bob her head up and down his shaft, slowly at first. She made sure to coat him with a thick layer of saliva. She wrapped her lips around her teeth and began to squeeze and suck hard.

Rob was now breathing hard. He loved the feel of his beautiful, older woman being forced to suck his cock. He almost came in her mouth as he thought of everything he was going to make her do. Rob was a good looking guy and he never had trouble getting the girls at school to suck his cock. He had even busted a few cherries before, and even one virgin ass. But, this was different. He didn't have to talk Mrs. Carter into sucking his cock. He didn't have to be smooth or charismatic. He didn't have to buy her dinner or take her to a movie. He didn't have to wait until she was ready. He didn't even have to get her off first. Once she knew what position she was in, he just had to snap his fingers and she would obey. She would do any little thing he told her and he had plenty of things he had always wanted to do, but could never get any other woman to do, until now.

By now, Jenna had Rob's entire cock in her mouth. She was still bobbing up and down his shaft slowly, from tip to balls. He tilted her head to the side and brushed her hair out of her face. He wanted to watch his cock sink in and out of her mouth. He wanted to watch her cheeks suck in as she worked his cock. Soon he was ready to come. He tightened his grip on her hair and held her head still as he began to pump his cock into her mouth. She struggled slightly, but he easily held her still and commanded, "Suck harder!"

Jenna obeyed. She sucked with all her might as Rob continued to pump her mouth and throat so fast that she barely had time to catch her breath. His strokes began to get faster and shorter and his breath was very rapid. She knew he would come soon.

"Play with my balls," he growled between gritted teeth, as he slammed his cock into her mouth. As soon as Jenna's delicate fingers touched his balls, he shot deep into her throat. He held her head still on his cock as he spilled his seed down her throat. "Swallow," he commanded. Jenna obeyed. The feeling of her throat swallowing made his cock quiver. Even after he was finished coming, Jenna continued to suck all the juices out of his shaft.

Once his cock was completely empty, he pulled his softened cock out of her mouth with a plop. "Clean me," he commanded. Jenna slurped and swallowed every drop of wetness from his cock.

Rob lay down on his bed. He motioned for Jenna to crawl on top of him. She did. He positioned her so that she straddled him at his hips and grabbed his headboard with both of her hands. Her pussy was directly above his still-soft cock and her tits were directly above his face.

Rob grabbed her tits in his hands and began to massage them. He rolled them and pinched the nipples. Jenna began to moan. She arched her back and thrust her tits closer to him. Rob slid one of his hands down her stomach and to her hip. She bucked her hips towards him. He slid his hand towards her soaking pussy ran his thick finger up and down her slit, coating himself with her juices. Jenna began to moan louder. Her hips began to gyrate and she spread her legs wider. She desperately wanted to rub her body against Rob's. She needed to come so badly. Rob took the juices from her pussy and smeared them on her nipples. He then blew on her nipples and they became rock hard. Jenna moaned again.

Rob slid his hand back down to Jenna's pussy and slipped his thick finger between her pussy lips and flicked her clit. Jenna breathed in sharply and her hips tried to buck at his hand. He reached around to her ass and spanked her, hard. "Hold still," he commanded. Jenna obeyed. He went back to her clit and began circling it with his finger. Jenna's breathe quickened and she trembled as she tried desperately to hold still. Rob smiled as he watched her writhe with desire and watched her tits quiver right in his face.

He quickened his pace on her clit. He was going to tease her to orgasm. Jenna could barely stand the stimulation. Her orgasm was so close, yet just out of reach. Her juices were oozing out of her pussy and down her thighs. Her nipples were rock hard and in desperate need of attention. Even her feet were becoming hot and tingling from Rob's slow torture. Almost involuntarily, Jenna arched her back and threw her head back. Her tits are thrust into Rob's face and her legs spread further apart, lowering her swollen clit closer to Rob's teasing finger. But Rob only moves his finger back, maintaining his slow circling motion. He does, however, take one of Jenna's nipples into his mouth and begins to suck hard on it. The sensation travels directly from her nipple to her pussy.

"Please," she begged, but as soon as the words were out of her mouth, she blushed and looked down at Rob. She dared not move because she knew the power Rob held over her. But, she was suddenly ashamed of the position she found herself and the desire he stirred in her. She was supposed to hate this boy and his father for blackmailing and using her for sex. She had no choice but to service them, but how could she enjoy it? How could she crave it and need it so desperately? She did not know, but as she looked down on this boy with his perfect body, masterful technique, and his total confidence, she knew that the photos had lured her here, but the desire he had unleashed would keep her coming back. At that moment, she realized that she was Rob's slut and that she would do anything to please him because only by doing so could she hope to be satisfied.

"Please, what?" Rob asked with a smile on his face.

"Please make me come," Jenna begged.

"And what if I decide that you will not come today," he asked as he continued to circle her clit with maddening slowness. Jenna whimpered with desperation as she thought about the total power he had over her; the power to leave her in agony. Rob continued, "What if I decide to tie you to the bed for the night with you arms high above your head and your legs spread wide to ensure you will not pleasure yourself?"

"No," Jenna half moaned, half begged. The thought of being this aroused with absolutely no outlet made her head spin. "Please," she continued, "I am yours. I will do anything you want."

"Anything?" Rob asked.

"Yes, just tell me what to do and I will do it."

At that, Rob flipped Jenna onto her back, next to him. He placed the heel of his hand directly onto her clit and began vibrating his hand, hard. Jenna could feel her pussy contract as her orgasm swept over her. She lifted her hips towards Rob's hand and her orgasm intensified. As she continued to climax, Rob whispered directly into her ear, "I want you to suffer." The power of his voice and his message sent Jenna over the edge and she lost consciousness as her orgasm came to a crash ending.