Jenna's Pickle Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenna is loaned to Rob's friend, Billy.
1.9k words
4.15
105.3k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read Jenna's Pickle first.

The phone rang and Jenna answered. "Come over and wear the outfit," the voice commanded. Jenna recognized the voice. It was Rob and she had no choice but to obey. She stripped off all her clothes and went to her closet. Inside a shoe box at the very bottom, she retrieved her "outfit." She put on the halter top, the mini skirt, the thong, and the platform boots. She covered herself with her trench coat, grabbed her car keys, and set off to Rob's house.

When she arrived, she let herself in with the key Jimmy had given her. She hung her trench coat on the coat rack in the hallway and went directly to Rob's room. She was getting wet thinking about what he would do to her. But, as she opened Rob's bedroom door and walked in, her arousal turned to shock and embarrassment. Sitting on Rob's bed was another young man, reading a magazine. When he looked up to see Jenna, his eyes grew wide with surprise and excitement. Jenna blushed deeply; she was so embarrassed that someone other than Rob or Jimmy saw her in her "outfit." After all, it left very little to the imagination.

Jenna turned to walk out of Rob's room, but she wasn't five steps out when she bumped into Rob. "Where do you think you're going, Mrs. Carter?" Rob asked with a smirk on his face. "Aren't you even going to say hello to my friend?"

"What do you mean?" Jenna stammered, but she already knew the answer. Rob and Jimmy still had the photos and video of her cheating on her husband. Just because Jenna was beginning to enjoy being their sex slave didn't mean that she had any say over what they did to her ... or to whom they "loaned" her.

Rob slid his left hand around Jenna's waist to hold her and slid his right hand underneath her mini skirt. He pushed her thong to the side and slid his finger in between her pussy lips. He could feel how wet she was and smiled. He rubbed her clit lightly. Jenna moaned, arched her back, and spread her legs apart, but Rob had no intention of continuing and he removed his hand from beneath her skirt. Instead he turned her around and escorted her back into his room, where his friend was still sitting on his bed.

"Billy, I want you to meet Mrs. Carter," Rob began. "Mrs. Carter, this is my good friend, Billy. I'm afraid Billy has a bit of a problem that I think you may be able to help him with." As Rob continued, Billy was staring at Jenna's body and she could see his cock straining against his jeans. "You see, Mrs. Carter, Billy here is a virgin." Billy lowered his head and blushed when Rob revealed his secret to this beautiful, sexy woman, but he became elated and smiled brightly when Rob added, "And I think you should help him get rid of it."

Jenna blushed deeply as she stared at this young man. He looked to be the same age as Rob, he was probably one of Rob's classmates, but he didn't have any of Rob's confidence or sex appeal. He was a virgin in every sense of the word. Jenna looked at Rob and silently begged him not to make her do this, but Rob only smiled slyly at her. He gently grabbed Jenna by her hips and maneuvered her to face the wall directly in front of Billy. As Billy was still sitting on Rob's bed, this gave him an excellent view of her ass. Rob proceeded to place Jenna's hands on the wall high above her head. Finally, he spread her legs wide apart and stepped aside, giving Billy full view of Jenna's backside.

"Now, Mrs. Carter, I want you to beg Billy to fuck you," Rob commanded. Jenna blushed deeply. Her head was spinning. She knew she had to obey, but the thought of this teenage virgin awkwardly fumbling over her made her sick. Her embarrassment was unbelievable, but so was her arousal for Rob. With her hands still high on the wall, she turned to look at Billy over her shoulder. His eyes were wide as he looked up and down her body. His erection was clearly visible through his jeans and his cock looked large. Jenna glanced over at Rob, who was leaning up against his desk with his arms crossed over his chest. He was smiling and there was a twinkle in his eye. He was obviously enjoying watching Jenna in this dilemma. She could see that his cock was rock hard, also.

Jenna realized that she was trapped. She had no choice, but to beg Billy to fuck her. Besides, she was so aroused, she needed a cock inside her, and fast. She looked at Billy over her shoulder, arched her back, spread her legs further apart, and began gently thrusting her hips towards Billy. Then, in the sexiest voice she could muster, she said, "Billy, oh Billy, please fuck me." She reached behind herself and pulled up her skirt, revealing her thong. "My pussy is so wet. I need your cock inside me," she purred. She unbuttoned the crotch of her thong from the waistband and let it fall between her legs, completely exposing her pussy. She began to thrust her hips a little faster and moaned, "Please Billy, please."

Billy needed no more encouragement. He stood up and grabbed Jenna's hips roughly. His slid his hands up her waist to her halter top. He pushed it up to expose her breasts and began to clumsily squeeze them and pinch her nipples. Jenna threw her head back onto Billy's shoulder and thrust her hips into his crotch. Billy may have been inexperienced, but he was very rough and Jenna liked that. Billy grabbed Jenna's hips and began dry humping her.

Sensing that Billy might orgasm before he could get his cock into Jenna's pussy, Rob interrupted, "Hey Man, fuck her, don't hump her." Billy scrambled to unzip his jeans and pulled them and his boxers down far enough to expose his cock. He grabbed his cock and started fumbling to get it inside Jenna's pussy, without much success. Rob noticed his friend's difficulty and ordered Jenna to help Billy. Jenna reached between her legs and gently cupped Billy's cock in her delicate hand. Billy moaned at her touch. She bent over and guided his cock into her pussy. Once he was inside her, Billy grunted and began to pump hard and fast.

As soon as Jenna had guided Billy's cock into her pussy, she slid her fingers between her pussy lips and began to stroke her clit. She wanted to orgasm with Billy's large, rough cock deep inside her, but Rob noticed her stroking herself. He grabbed her arm and pulled her hand away from her pussy and placed it back on the wall. Her juices, still on her fingers, smeared the wall. Jenna moaned pitifully. She desperately wanted to finger herself while Billy fucked her. His rough style was arousing her so much, but he wasn't giving any attention to her clit.

Then, before she knew it, Billy shot his load deep inside her. With a groan, the last of his seed was deposited into Jenna. He slid his cock out of her with a plop and sprawled on Rob's bed. He was sweating and breathing heavily from his exertion, but he has a big smile on his face. Jenna was still bent over with her hands on the wall. She looked at Rob for instructions. "Clean him," Rob commanded. Jenna groaned pitifully. She had hoped that she would be rewarded with an orgasm of her own, but she obediently knelt down between Billy's legs and began sucking all the moisture from his cock.

She wasn't finished cleaning Billy before his cock was rock hard again. Rob noticed and ordered, "Suck him." Jenna obeyed. She began to playfully lick the tip of Billy's cock. He groaned and stood up. He didn't have the patience or control to enjoy Jenna's ministration the way Rob did. Billy grabbed Jenna hair and began pumping his cock down her throat. He took a little bit longer, but it wasn't long before his seed was spilling down Jenna's throat. She swallowed it and sucked the residue from his shaft.

Satisfied, Billy pulled his cock from Jenna's mouth and pulled his pants back up. He smiled and went to shake Rob's hand in gratitude. Rob stood in the corner of the room, leaning against his desk with his ankles and arms crossed. When Billy approached to thank him, he held up his hand and said, "Hold on, Man, don't thank me just yet. There is still one more lesson you need to learn before you'll be ready for your big date with Becky Pickford."

"There is?" Billy asked.

"Yes," Rob continued, "you have to learn to eat pussy."

"That's gross," Billy said. "I'm not doing that."

"Then you won't get into her panties," Rob replied. "You think all girls are as easy as Mrs. Carter, here?" he walked over to Jenna, who was still on her knees, and stroked her cheek. "Even she wouldn't let you fuck her if it weren't for her undying devotion to me," he pulled Jenna's head back by her hair so that she looked directly up at him. He smiled down at her, but continued talking to Billy, "No, Becky Pickford will definitely not fuck you unless you eat her pussy first."

"Alright," Billy groaned. "Teach me to eat pussy."

Rob gently pulled Jenna up from the floor and sat her on the edge of the bed. He laid her onto her back and placed her feet on the edge of the bed, her legs spread wide. Rob knelt down on the floor between her spread legs and motioned Billy to join him. He spread Jenna's pussy lips apart and pointed out her clit to Billy. "This is her clitoris. Go ahead and touch it." Billy poked Jenna's clit with his finger. "Come on, Man, you can do better than that," Rob encouraged.

Billy began to rub Jenna's clit. He slid his finger over it. Jenna moaned and arched her back, desperate for more stimulation. Billy began to enjoy the feeling of her clit popping back and forth across his finger. He slid his entire hand between her pussy lips and began to stroke her, hard. Jenna pressed her clit into Billy's hand, almost humping him. Billy could feel Jenna's clit becoming harder and swelling. He loved the sound of her pussy juices squishing.

He pulled his hand away from her pussy lips and looked down at Jenna's clit. He couldn't believe how large it had swollen and how deep red it had become. Billy leaned forward and took the swollen nub into his mouth. He furiously ran his tongue over it and began sucking hard. Jenna gasped and thrust her hips into Billy's mouth as her orgasm ripped through her body. Her pussy juices splashed onto Billy's chin.

Watching Jenna's orgasm made Billy aroused yet again. He pushed Jenna's limp body further onto the bed and climbed between her legs. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. He grinned smugly as he looked down at her spread legs. This time, he managed to get his own cock into her pussy. He fucked her slow and hard this time, intent on taking his pleasure from her used body. All Jenna could do was lie there with her legs spread and take the fucking.