Jenna's Purchase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
immediate
immediate
50 Followers

It was too much. He just couldn't hold back any longer. He pulled his long cock out of her abused snatch. Grabbing her tied wrists, he yanked her off the desk. She yelled out as he pushed her to her knees. He grabbed the back of her head and she opened her mouth wide. He shoved his cock inside.

Jenna had never sucked a cock before, but with her hands tied she wasn't in control. Frank pushed his cock all the way in, making her gag. She thought she was going to vomit, but then it subsided as he continued to push. It tasted disgusting, but she soon didn't think about it as he began to enter her throat. He was going to choke her to death! She couldn't breathe and tried to back away, but his hand on her head was firm as he continued to feed his huge cock into her face. And then it was all the way inside, she felt his balls on her chin. My God, she thought, I've swallowed all of his cock!

Her mouth was so fucking good. He looked down at her perfect face, her glossy lips spread wide to accommodate his cock. Her eyes were red from crying, but her makeup was still perfect. It was like fucking a model. He began to pull out of her mouth and she gasped for breath. But then he jammed it back in again. It only took a moment and he began to come.

Suddenly she felt his cock start to spasm and she knew it was going to happen. He was going to fill her mouth with cum. But he was still in her throat! She felt hot liquid inside her throat, sliding down. He was cumming right into her throat! It was so disgusting! She pulled back, and then her mouth was filling with his salty jizz. Jenna had never imagined how awful it was. "Don't you dare spit it out!" He was shouting at her. "God your mouth is so fucking sweet!" Wasn't he ever going to stop cumming?

Finally, he pulled his cock out of her mouth, the last jet of his cum splattering on her pretty face. "Swallow it!" She shook her head no. She wanted to spit that nasty fluid out. "Jenna! I'm not fucking around. I didn't come in your tight cunt, but our deal was I got to fuck you! That means cumming inside you. Swallow it, or no deal!" She couldn't do it. She shook her head no again and then spit it out on the tile floor. "You fucking bitch!" Jenna just started to cry, looking up at him and wondering what he was going to do.

He reached out his hand and slapped her across the face. "Bastard!" He grabbed her by the back of the head and pushed her head to the ground.

"Lick it up!"

"No! Fuck you! Let me go!"

"Lick it up, cunt, or so help me I'll beat you senseless!" He grabbed the ruler and slapped her ass hard. She tried to sit up, but he grabbed her hands and lifted them hard, bringing her pain.

"STOP! OW! OW! OW! Stop it! I'll lick it up!" He was slapping her ass over and over with the ruler while nearly breaking his arm. But hearing her concede, he relented. He watched as her small pink tongue came out of her mouth and licked at his cum on the floor. She grimaced as she took it into her mouth and swallowed it.

Frank was amazed at the site before him. Here was an adorable cheerleader, her skirt up around her waist, her ass in the air and bright red, her hands tied behind her back, her face on the floor licking up cum. He grabbed his digital camera and began snapping pictures. He would be jerking off to this moment for the rest of his life. She heard the clicking and looked up at him. "What are you doing?"

"Just making a souvenir. Give me your email address and I'll send you copies."

"You really are a bastard!"

"You missed some cum, whore. Get to it." She gave him an evil look, but turned her head back to the floor and resumed licking it clean. The sight was so hot that Frank noticed his cock returning to life. He began to stroke it while watching her, and in moments it was back at its full length. There was no way she was going to consent to another round.

He had an idea. At this point he figured he could just about do whatever he wanted to this girl. She wasn't going to tell anyone about this episode. He reached in her purse, and found the hand lotion that he had seen when he retrieved the scarf. He then grabbed two pairs of handcuffs from the shelf.

"Let's get you untied," he said. She stood up and turned away from him, expecting him to untie her hands. Instead, he pushed her down onto the hard wooden chair onto her knees. She cried out in pain, and tried to stand back up. He pushed her over so her face smacked on the back of the chair. Then, reaching down he slapped one of the handcuffs to her left ankle and the other end to the armrest on the chair.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He ignored her, shackling her other foot to the other armrest. Only then did he untie her hands. She immediately tried to hit him, but he dodged easily. He caught her right wrist and pulled it down over the back of the chair as far as it would go. "OW! STOP IT!". He looped the scarf around her wrist and then tied it to the back leg of the chair. He did it again with her other hand. "Bastard! Aren't you done with me?" He pressed his hard cock against her ass in reply. "NO! I can't take anymore." She was now tied securely to the chair in reverse, her ass jutting out behind her. It could not have been comfortable. "What are you going to do to me now?"

He showed her her lotion bottle and watched as her eyes widened. He wouldn't! But then she felt him squirt cold lotion on her sore ass. "Please, no. Please, oh God please no." But he wasn't listening to her pleas now. He began rubbing the lotion onto her sore ass. Then, without warning, he shoved a lubricated finger right up her asshole. "FUCK! THAT HURTS! STOP IT!" She pinched her sphincter tight trying to force his finger out.

"Yeah, fight it bitch! It makes your asshole that much tighter."

"Why? I've done everything you asked! I ate your cum! I let you fuck me! Why won't you let me go?"

"Because I'm not done yet! Now, I'm going to fuck your virgin asshole and you are going to talk like the dirty little whore you are. The dirtier you talk, the faster I'll come. Understand?" Jenna was starting to cry again. He let the infraction slide this time. He reached around her torso, and felt her breasts through her sweater. He pulled the sweater up, and freed her tits from her pink bra. "Nice and perky." He slathered lotion all over his rock hard dick, and positioned the head at the entrance to her asshole.

"Oh, please, please, please!" He pushed the head inside and she screamed in pain straining against her restraints. She couldn't get away. He began pushing, feeling her sphincter muscles tight. It would be so much easier on her if she would just relax, but he decided not to share that insight with her. "You're killing me! Stop! Stop! God, please stop!" But there was no stopping him now. He decided just to slam the whole cock inside in one motion. She screamed at the top of her lungs. "AAAAAAAAH YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

"That's right, cunt! I'm fucking your asshole now!" And he was. He pulled his cock all the way out, and shoved it inside again. This time she screamed, but not as loudly. He repeated the action over and over as she stopped screaming and just cried loudly. "Your asshole is so tight, Jenna. I have never felt anything so incredibly good in all my life! Now, talk dirty to me and make it good or I swear to God I'll keep you here all night!"

He was really going to town on her while she sobbed. At first he thought that maybe he had broken her too much, that she had past beyond conscious thought, but then she began. "Oh your prime cock is so good in my asshole. Fuck my asshole. Fuck it! Fuck me! I love your cock in my asshole! It hurts so much, but I love it!" He reached around and grabbed her tits in his hands. "Oh yes, feel me up! Rub my breasts!"

"Tits, slut. They are tits!"

"Yes, rub my tits! Pull my nipples!" He felt his orgasm rising. She was really getting him hot. She beat him to it. "You're making me cum! Fuck it feels so good! I'm cumming you fucking bastard! You are fucking my asshole and it's making me cum!"

And then he was cumming, filling her asshole with cum. "Yes, cum inside me. Fill my ass with your juice! Fuck, yes!" She was really getting into it this time. He wondered if she was really into it, or if she was just trying to get him off quickly.

Finally, he pulled out of her ass. "Oh thank God!" she said, "you hurt me so bad!" He grabbed the chair and turned it around shoving his now filthy cock at her face.

"Clean it!"

"What?" What more was she going to have to endure? "I'm not putting that in my mouth! It's been inside my asshole!"

"I'm well aware of where my cock has been, slut! Now, clean it or I'm shoving that ruler right up your asshole!" She didn't know what to do. He would fuck her with that ruler, she was sure of it. Seeing no other option, she opened her mouth and allowed him to put his shit covered cock inside. It was nasty and foul, and she wanted to puke, but she licked him clean, swallowing all of the slimy coating on his rod. Her eyes widened as halfway through he began to get hard again. "No. Please no." But she kept cleaning, hoping maybe he would be done anyway. She wasn't that lucky. Oh why did she ever steal that scarf?

He pushed his now fully erect penis back into her throat and fucked her face mercilessly for a full five minutes. Then he pulled out, while she gasped for breath. Turning around he presented his ass to her face. "Lick my asshole!" She was beyond trying to resist at this point. She stuck her tongue out as far as she could and licked his asshole gently. It seemed clean enough. "Stick it deep inside!" Closing her eyes, and trembling, she did what she was told. Her tongue penetrated his anus, tasting a foul residue she could only assume was feces. Soon she had licked it completely clean as deep as her tongue would go. "Oh yes! Yes, you cunt! Lick my asshole! Lick it!" He then pulled away, and turned her chair around again. He shoved his cock deep in her cunt, still sopping wet from her previous orgasm. He alternated between her ass and cunt, pounding her mercilessly as she yelled and begged him to stop. When the time came again, he moved around and came all over her face.

He began taking pictures of her again. One of her eyes was glued shut with his cum. Her makeup was still perfect, amazingly. "Oh man, I really have to take a piss."

She hoped that meant that he was finally going to let her go. She had done everything he had asked. It was all so disgusting. She felt so violated. So used. All she wanted was to get home and take a long shower and forget that any of this every happened. He opened the door. He was going to leave her tied up while he was gone. Maybe he wasn't going to come back! She began to panic! "Wait! Don't leave me alone!"

Frank paused. He glanced at the clock. The store had closed two hours ago. Had he really been fucking this sweet thing that long? He could probably risk it. Grabbing the back of the chair he dragged her with him.

"Can't you just let me go?"

"Shut up!" He pulled her chair all the way to the basement men's room. It was a filthy one toilet room, that maintenance never remembered to clean despite his years of complaints. It was about to get a lot messier. "Look up here!" Jenna looked up at his face and saw a sinister smile. Suddenly she was hit in the face with a stream of hot piss.

"STOP! OH GOD! STOP!" But then she stopped screaming because her mouth was filled with piss.

"Open your mouth, slut!" She shook her head no, so he reached up and slapped her hard. "Open it!" She opened her mouth and allowed him to piss directly into it. "Swallow it!" She closed her mouth and managed to swallow his disgusting urine. "Open!" She did it again and again. By the time he stopped pissing on her, she had swallowed six mouthfuls of the vile liquid.

Seeing her white uniform stained with his piss, and her now smeared make up was getting him hard yet again. He had not been able to get it up so many times since he was her age. She saw his erection and just started to cry. She knew he was going to use her again.

"If I untie you, will you ride me willingly?" Jenna hated being on top. Ben had convinced her to do it once, but she had felt cheap and refused to do it again. But hell, she had already swallowed this man's piss, cum, and shit, how much cheaper could you get? Besides, her legs were starting to cramp and her wrists and ankles hurt a lot. She would have done just about anything to be untied. She nodded her consent.

He untied her wrists and unshackled her ankles. He had her remove her piss soaked uniform and underwear. She now stood before him completely naked. Truly she was a goddess. She certainly deserved better than this. He couldn't give a shit.

Leading her back to his office, he checked the monitors. The store was dark and locked up for the night. Those bastards never even came down to say goodbye anymore. He led her upstairs to the bedding department.

He lied down on one of the bedding displays and motioned for her to follow. "Climb on, and fuck me," he said as she hopped up on the bed. As she slid her slick cunt over his cock he turned her head up to the ceiling. "There's the camera. Look at it, and look like you are having a great time. Speak dirty words, begging me to fuck you. I want a good record of this!" Jenna didn't see what options she had. She didn't want to be on camera, but this asshole already had photographs of her cum covered face and body. If she was really good, maybe he'd finally let her go.

She began to ride his cock slowly, taking every inch of it deep inside her. Looking up at the camera she began to speak clearly. "Oh, I love your hard cock! Yeah, fill me up with it. It's prime meat and I love it." He motioned for her to rub her tits, and so she did so. His cock did feel good now, she had to admit, and having her nipples pulled really caused nice sensations in her pussy. She blushed with shame as she realized she was going to make herself cum riding this asshole's cock again. "You're going to make me cum! I'm cumming, oh fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" And she came and came.

Frank had decided that he didn't give a fuck if she got pregnant. He was going to cum inside this girl's tight cunt whether she liked it or not. The idea that he could make her with child was really turning her on. "I'm going to fill you up, slut!"

She looked away from the camera. "NO! I told you! I'm not on the pill!" He grabbed her wrists, and flipped her over, penetrating her from behind. Pulling her hands behind her back, he pulled her onto his cock over and over. "NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!" But he ignored her.

"I'm going to fill that tasty little cunt up with my cum! You're going to have my baby, and every time you see him you'll remember this night." He shoved his cock deeper and deeper into her cunt until he began to come. Shooting hot jizz into her hole, he laughed, "That's right, whore. You are mine. I'll do with you what I want!"

"NOOOOO!" but there was nothing she could do. He was filling her with his sperm. She wondered if she was already pregnant! How long did it take?

He took the scarf and tied it around her neck. "Get the fuck out of my store, slut!" He grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the front door. "You say a word to anyone, and I send the video and pictures to everyone you know, including Stanford!"

He pushed her outside. "BUT MY CLOTHES!" He latched the door behind her. He had seen her license, she only lived three blocks away, she'd be alright. She was pounding on the door, "LET ME BACK IN! PLEASE! I'll fuck you again! Please. Anything! Just give me my clothes!" But Frank was finally spent. He wouldn't be getting hard again.

He turned his back and went back down to the basement to get the video tape. When he came back upstairs to leave she was gone. He still had her purse. Maybe he would get in touch with her in a few days. She might do anything to keep those pictures from being circulated.

immediate
immediate
50 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Cherry A Principal disciplines a stuck-up hot bitch cheerleader.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Very Personal Assistant Manager harasses his busty not too bright new assistant.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories