Jenna's Threeway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna couldn't believe the sensations. One man licking her clit and another fucking her. Brandon kissed Jenna's neck while he thrust inside of her. Sandwiched between two big strong guys, all Jenna could do was suck on Rick while both men worked on her pussy. She gave Rick a thorough tongue bath, licking around and around. One man fucking her, one man licking her clit. Her legs opened wide. It was amazing...

Jenna came hard, all over Brandon's cock. Rick then climaxed inside Jenna's mouth. Jenna took all of his cum happily, swallowing every drop. Jenna came again shortly after that, as Rick continued to lick her sensitive clit. Brandon thrust deep inside Jenna in short hard bursts until he came. Jenna felt his thick cum pour from his cock and into her body, which made her feel warm. The three of them rested together in the same position for a long time, enjoying the touch of the other bodies and basking in the experience that they shared.

Jenna kissed both men as they left. There were no promises made, no date set for a future encounter.

When Rick and Brandon had gone, Jenna sat down and stared off into space. A few hours ago, she was scared and shy and helpless...her hands had been trembling at the restaurant table and her knees had been shaking, she recalled. But now...well, god...

She laughed. For those couple of hours, she had turned into a complete horny slut. She felt so good and so sexy. Jenna wondered if the experience would change her. Jenna wondered if she would turn into her friend Melissa.

Over the next few days, she thought back on her time with Rick and Brandon. She had more confidence now. She walked around campus feeling more attractive and sexier. She noticed men watching her. She knew what she was capable of. She felt that she could satisfy any man that crossed her path, if she really wanted to. She never forgot Rick and Brandon, how much they wanted her and how much they enjoyed exploring everywhere on her body.

Jenna also came to understand that much of what she felt was in her mind. Jenna hadn't changed, just her perception of herself. Jenna's goals for herself remained intact, and she knew that for the benefit of herself and the family she wanted to build in the future, she could not continue to participate in such encounters. There were simply too many risks, too many potential complications, too many things that could happen that could push aside these goals. She remembered how overwhelmed she felt at the idea of the threeway, how scared she was, how distracted she became. She was almost unable to function. It was a great experience, she thought, but she couldn't live her life that way. It would be like a drug and push out much of what she loved about herself and her life.

In her diary exactly one week later, she made the following entry:

"I loved my threeway with Rick and Brandon. It was so amazing, and I feel so good about it. I know I won't do it again, and honestly I don't want to. I think my threeway was special, wonderful and amazing and I don't ever want to ruin that memory by doing that again. I want that to be MY threeway. My once in a lifetime threeway! I'll never forget it."

12