Jenna's Trip to Pennsylvania

Story Info
Couple meets in real life for the first time.
939 words
3.69
9.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna met this guy named Steve off of Literotica forums. She decided that after a couple of months of talking to him that she was going to visit him.

They have been talking about it online for a couple of weeks and decided that it was going to happen the weekend coming up.

After a couple of hours on a plane Jenna finally arrived at the airport, meeting Steve at the baggage claim, hugging each other.

"Did you have a nice flight?" Steve asked.

"Yeah," Jenna said, "It wasn't too bad."

"That's good," he replied.

Grabbing Jenna's bags as she pointed them out, then they both walked to his car, putting her bags in the trunk and headed to his house

By the time they got to Steve's house and got all settled, it was late.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Jenna asked.

"Okay, what do you want to watch?" Steve asked.

"How about Rob Zombie's Halloween?" she said.

"Sure," he replied.

Jenna hopped on the bed while he was putting the movie in, getting all cozy. After he popped it in he hopped on the bed with her.

About 45 minutes into the movie, Jenna realizes that Steve fell asleep. After it was over Jenna turned the TV off, feeling a little horny after all the sex scenes in the movie.

Slowly turning onto her side, trying not to wake Steve up right away, she slowly starts kissing his neck as she slowly slides her hand under his pants and boxers. Jenna grabs his cock and starts slowly rubbing it up and down. Jenna feels him jerk, as he pretends he's still sleeping.

Jenna then gets to her knees, sliding down his body, sliding under the covers. She slowly pulls down his pants and his boxers, taking his cock and sliding his head into her mouth, slowly sucking on it.

Steve couldn't pretend anymore, grabbing the back of Jenna's head by her hair, gasping. Jenna moans softly with his cock still in her mouth.

Getting up on her knees, Jenna slides her pants down to her knees, sliding them off with her feet, leaving her panties on.

Crawling her way up his body, rubbing her tits against his stomach, all the way up to his chest, holding herself over him she whispers in his ear.

"You know what I want?" she says.

"What?" he says, barely speaking.

"I want to fuck you," she says demanding, as she slowly grinds her pussy against his cock.

"Dear god," he gasps, "I'm not gonna stop you."

Getting onto her knees she makes her way down his body, taking his pants and boxers completely off, dropping them to the floor.

Slowly sliding her hands up her sides, slowly lifting her shirt inch by inch up towards her head, never taking her eyes off of his, she finally pulls it off, dropping it to the floor. Moving her hands to the clasps on her bra, she undoes them, slowly taking it off, revealing her big tits, dropping it to the floor with the rest of their clothes. Jenna then stands up on the bed, with her feet on both sides of him. Keeping eye contact with him as she slowly slides her panties down, dropping them to her ankles, picking her feet up out of them, dropping them on the floor.

The whole time she's undressing herself she can see his cock getting harder and harder.

"How bad do you want it?" Jenna asked, grinning.

Rubbing his hands slowly up her inner leg, to her tight wet pussy, slowly sliding his fingers against the slit of her pussy, making her gasp as he grins.

"Very," he replies.

Getting on her knees, straddling him, she slowly lowers herself onto his cock, moaning softly as she slides all the way down his cock. Jenna then begins sliding up and down his cock, slowly grabbing her hair with her fists, moaning louder.

Sliding her hands up his stomach, to his chest, she starts riding him harder, bouncing harder on his cock. Steve then grabs her waist, pulling her down hard on his cock every time she slides down on his cock.

Moaning even louder, she starts digging her nails into his chest. Steve then starts slamming her harder and harder, making her whimper, making her dig her nails harder.

"Oh god Steve," she gasps, "I'm gonna cum."

"Mmm, that's my good Miss Suicide," he replies, "I want you to cum all over my cock."

"Ohh yes sir," she says, moaning loudly as she gets closer.

Steve leans up, pulling her tit into his mouth, sucking hard on her nipple, making her moan even louder. "Oh god, I'm gonna cum," she says moaning loudly.

Steve then starts slamming into her every time he pulls her down onto him, making her dig her nails even deeper.

"Oh god," Jenna moans really loudly, digging them even deeper, causing Steve pain, "I'm cumming!"

"That's it Miss Suicide, cum for me," he demands.

Hearing Jenna moaning loudly, as she digs her nails even deeper, Steve begins cumming deep in Jenna's pussy, grabbing her hips tightly holding her in place as he slams in her harder. Jenna then collapses on Steve's chest, gasping for air.

"God, that felt so good," she says between gasps.

They then fall asleep cuddling with each other, until the next morning when they wake up around noon, getting up and getting dressed.

A couple hours pass and Steve drives Jenna to the airport.

"Will I see you again?" he asks, as he walks her inside.

"Of course," she says, kissing his cheek then walks off towards her plane.