Jennaslaves Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZoieDoulos
ZoieDoulos
66 Followers

"Oh, yes!" she thought at the first taste of Him on her tongue, "YES!! Her body, not yet fully recovered from her Master was now wracked again with pleasure. Over and over like waves to the shore she came for Him. He was her soulmate in every way and T\together they reached heights of pure ecstasy. JaredMaster removed the blindfold and continued to pump his long hard cock. When jennaslave's eyes adjusted to the light, she could see her Master filling her mouth with His cum.

He removed the gag next and let her savor His gift while He went to work freeing her hands and removing her stockings and her shoes and finally her collar. JaredMaster gathered her into his arms and held her closely. He whispered her name and told her that she was His and that He loved her with nothing held back. She lay trembling in his arms and He pulled her even closer, assuring her that she was treasured and protected. When her tired body had ceased it's trembling she slept peacefully in the sweet embrace of her Master.

she awoke when He scooped her up and carried her to the tub. He stepped in with her and cradled her in His arms as they sank together into the hot steamy water. It was magnificent and she smiled at how T/they had debated on the hand-crafted tub for so long. JaredMaster bathed her as gently as if she were a new born babe. He washed her hair and paid special attention to her sensitive pussy and ass. He rubbed her neck and shoulders with His lathered hands dragging them down her back and to her bottom that He kneaded like dough. The slave bath was a ritual that He insisted on which made it so much more meaningful to her. It was beautiful and she was so happy that she cried good tears while He could not tell the difference in the tears and the drops of water.

When He'd dried her and combed out her hair He pulled back the cover and T/they crawled between the cool sheets having never said a word. There was nothing to say that T/their bodies had not already spoken to each other. As was T/their nightly routine, Jared read to her while she traced His body with her fingertips. And with permission already granted, she suckled Him until she drifted into a world of dreams come True.

ZoieDoulos
ZoieDoulos
66 Followers
12