Jennella Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why not?" She dialed a number and listened a minute and hung up. She dialed another number and hung up. She smiled, "Both their numbers are busy. Coincidence?"

"I don't think so. I am going to lock up now. Then I plan on luring you to the bedroom on some pretext or another and then having my way with you."

"OH! No! You wouldn't do that would you?"

"Yep!"

"What subterfuge are you going to use?"

"I think I'll ask you to help me get my cummerbund off."

"You are not wearing one with your cut-off jeans."

"Oh! Then would you help me with the buttons on my fly?"

"Your shorts have a zipper."

"OH! Would you like to fuck?"

"You bet your sweet ass I would. Get naked, now!"

She was gorgeous as she slipped out of her clothes. She wiggled her hips as she shimmied out of her shorts. She had cute little pale blue lace panties on. Jen straightened and reached behind her and unfastened her halter top and let it fall forward baring her beautiful breasts and the perky brown nipples. The panties were worked carefully down over her hips revealing the little tuft of golden brown pubic hair trimmed in a heart shape.

She pushed me on my back and straddled my hips. She leaned forward and kissed me deeply. She caressed my face with both hands while she kissed it everywhere. She straightened up and slid further towards my knees. She leaned forward again and placed feather light kisses on the scars on my chest. I felt the hot tears too.

She shook herself and slithered back up my body like a snake. Her nipples caused tingles to zap right to my cock when they dragged over my skin. Instant erection. Big time. She laughed and turned and assaulted him. Both little hands grabbed him and held him pointed straight up. She threw a leg across my chest and took my cock in her mouth. She scooted her self back towards my face until her sweet pussy was pressed wetly against my lips and nose. Her odor was heavenly, a slightly musky with a hint of vanilla. What could I do? I opened my mouth and gently ran my tongue around her clit and then up and into her vagina. She squealed in delight and jerked when my tongue slipped into her little puckered rectum. It didn't go in far but she pressed back against my tongue very hard. I caressed her lovely ass with both hands now. Squeezing and spreading the globes. I slipped my fingers into her wet pussy and put the slippery juices around her rectum. I tapped softly on the little brown puckered area and gently inserted my middle finger. It was very tight. I whispered for her to trust me and just relax. I told her I knew it was a hard thing to teach herself to do. I could actually feel the sphincter relax and let the finger inch it's way in. She sighed and said it felt good. I slipped the finger in and out. She was purring now. I pulled the finger out and picked up some more of her juices and gently pushed two fingers inside her. It was tight at first then she relaxed again and I praised her for being able to trust me and relax. I asked if she were OK with what I was doing. She surprised me by saying, "Oh, yes I love the way that feels. It feels really nice." I asked if she thought she could take another finger. She said she was sure she could. The third finger went in nicely and I started to rotate and spread my fingers and worked them in and out.

I said, "Jen, baby let's turn you over on your back." I placed a pillow under her hips. I got the little bottle of K-Y lube out of the bed stand and dribbled some into her slightly open anus. I squeezed some on the palm of my hand and applied it to my rigid cock. I pressed the head of my penis against her anus and told her to trust me and relax. I pressed forward and felt the spongy head slip halfway in. She was still very tight. I leaned forward and kissed her wetly. She watched me slip my cock up and down her pussy and then press him back against her ass hole. I looked into her eyes, "I won't hurt you my love, relax and you will love it." Suddenly the sphincter relaxed enough for the whole head to slip right inside her. I was half way in. Her eyes widened as I slid a bit further in and then back most of the way out. Jen smiled and moaned a little, I asked if I should take it out.

"You better not, it is feeling better and better. Go in more."

I gently slipped all the way in until my balls were against her ass. She grinned at me. "I like it, I really do, it gets better and better. Go faster." She smiled, "Yes! That is really good. I love your cock in my ass. Boy do I love that. I thought I would hate it but we are going to do this a lot. Yes we are. Is it good for you too, honey?"

I smiled at my sweet baby and said, "Try tightening up just slightly. Oh! That feels so good; now release the pressure. Yes, perfect. Yes just like that, vary the pressure. Wow! I love it. I am going to cum soon. How about you?"

"Sweetie! I have been cumming continuously now for five minutes or more. Just keep going; this is heavenly, it's not better, just different. It feels better as we go on."

I could hold off no longer and spurted cum into her ass. Now it was real slippery and it got slipperier with each spurt of cum. She was screaming, "Faster, harder, yes, Oh my! Yes! I started to pull out and she grabbed my hips, "No! Stay until you get soft. I love how we feel so connected. So joined together. I never knew it could be this good. Wow! You teach me everything." My cock slipped out and her legs moved down. She put her hands on my face and pulled me up for a kiss. "You make me feel so damned good. How did I ever live without you?"

I lifted my head and looked into her eyes, "Darling, I never really lived or loved until we got together. Now I am alive."

"YES! Exactly! Hold me and cuddle me for a minute then we need to shower. Oops! I can feel you wonderful cum leaking out of my ass now. Let's go!"

I held her in place and lifted her legs and cleaned up the leakage with my mouth.

She moaned and sighed, "I can't believe you just did that. It felt good, did it taste nasty?"

"No, not at all. You were very clean. It was your fluids mixed with my fluids, what can be so bad about that?"

"I never thought about it that way. I love you enough to do that. No problem."

We showered and got ready for bed. We kissed and she rolled against me and put her head on my shoulder. "You gave me many wonderful gifts today my love." She said as her hand caressed my chest. "You told me about my graduation and the tests. I thought it would be almost another year before I took the Bar exam. Then I found out I am going to Iraq with you. And last but certainly not least, you taught me about anal love; that was unbelievable. I never imagined it could be that erotic. What will I wear?"

"What?"

"What will I wear on our trip?"

"Take some business clothes. Jeans and tops with a jacket to travel in and a cocktail dress or two, they don't take up much space. We will get our cammies when we get there if we need them. We will want to wear what is being used there now so that we don't stand out. Take several sets of undies, you can wash them out if you need to.

Take shoes you can wear with several outfits. We will get you GI boots there too. We will play it by ear when we get there, hopefully we will only be there a day or two at the most, it is not a healthy place to sightsee."

Two weeks later we were in Washington, D.C. at the Pentagon. I was in uniform and Jen wore a navy pinstriped suit with high heels and stockings. We were given a briefing on the situation in Iraq. Nothing had been found. The whole group who were after us were still in custody and were talking a lot. The Colonel was in deep trouble.

Jen and I were taken to meet Secretary Rumsfeld and General Pace, Chief of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. I introduced Jen as Jennella Murphy, my secretary. The Secretary smiled at her, "Are you related to the Colonel?"

"Yes, Sir, he is my husband."

General Page smiled and said, "You are a brave man taking her to Iraq, Colonel."

"Not near as brave as I would have to be if I tried to go with out her. She told me if I went, she went. You try and talk her out of it, Sir." Jen grabbed my arm and held it tightly, she said, "Mr. Secretary, General, this man jumped in front of me and took a .45 caliber bullet in the heart a month or so ago. He was in critical condition for weeks. He does not leave my sight. If he goes, I go. That is how it is going to be. If he is killed I will die anyway so what difference does it make?"

The SecDef laughed, "There is no arguing with that logic, so we surrender. Is she a real secretary?"

I grinned at him, "Test her."

He reached for a note pad and handed it to her. He picked up a letter off his desk and read it quickly. She just looked at him. He said, "Too fast for you, dear?"

She smiled, "May I use your computer?"

"Certainly."

She sat and quickly typed then hit the print button. She handed him the letter. It was perfect. He read it twice.

I smiled at him. "She can do it again a year from now if you want her to."

"Lady, would you like a job?"

"Thank you Sir, but I have the best job in the world, I have just passed The Florida Bar, I am going to be busy working with and taking care of my man."

"Well, I guess I couldn't match what you will earn at that job."

"Sir, the pay is good, but no man in the world can match the fringe benefits he gives me at night after the lights are out." She smiled up at me.

Mr. Rumsfeld shook my hand and said, "Now I see why you made your decision. I would have done the same thing. Good luck to both of you." I took Jen out that night to a couple of topnotch places. She got to get all dressed up and was sensational in her cocktail dress. We had a really nice dinner at the Army-Navy Club then danced until the wee hours.

We were surprised when we were picked up at our hotel the next morning by an Air Force SUV and driven to Anacostia Naval Air Station. We were taken directly to an Air Force C-37A Gulfstream aircraft and settled in the front seats by a cute female Airman. She advised us we would be departing as soon as the remaining passengers were loaded. It took only a few minutes before everyone was aboard and we started to taxi out.

The other passengers were a mixed group, evidently flying separately. There was an Army Brigadier General, two Navy Captains and a Marine LCol. And several young enlisted types wondering how they ended up on a VIP flight. The aircraft was configured so that there were four VIP seats in a front compartment. There were other seats behind it and rest rooms as well. Jen and I were the only people in the VIP section. After we were at cruise altitude the General came forward and introduced himself. He couldn't take his eyes off of Jen. He was very friendly and sort of asked how a lowly Lieutenant Colonel rated the VIP treatment over a General.

I said, "Mr. Rumsfeld said my wife outranked anyone in the military. She lets me ride with her."

Jen smiled at him, "Donny is just the cutest THING! He just insisted we borrow this little jet for our trip. He is just a sweetie pie. They asked if we minded if a few boys rode with us. We were delighted to give you all a lift."

The General's jaw dropped as he stared at Jen. I tapped on his shoulder, "Sir, please forgive her, she is just teasing you. We did meet the Secretary but hardly got on a first name basis with him." The General had a little grin and he said, "Young lady are you pulling my leg?"

She batted her eyelashes at him and sweetly said, "Why, no Sir, I am a married lady and my hubby here will not permit me to pull other men's legs."

He laughed, "I hope you will please forgive me, I stand gently corrected, I am not usually not such a pompous ass." He turned a quickly looked at me. "Are you Murphy?"

"Yes Sir."

"The JAG office that got shot down in Florida?"

"Yes I am."

"OK, I understand now. You are a very lucky guy."

"I sure am." I hugged Jen to me and she pulled my face down for a kiss.

"I have to tell you Murphy, "I think your wife is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen."

"Sir, I happen to agree with you."

"If I may, what nationality is she?"

Jen smiled at him and said, "I thank you for the compliment, I am one quarter African-American, I have no idea what the rest is. But one of the reasons I love this man so much is that two years ago when I weighed three hundred and thirty pounds, he was always as sweet to me as can be. He sat and talked to me for hours. He gave me the confidence and sense of self worth to make myself a better person."

"NO, darling, you were always a worthy and good person, you just didn't know it."

She wiped her eyes, then she looked at the Colonel, "Do you see why I love him so much. Think of what that means to you when you a big fat nigger girl. I couldn't even talk to him with out stammering making a fool of myself. He just sat and waited until I calmed down and told him what I thought. He really listened, he thought about what I said. Then he gave me his opinion and told me how he reasoned his answer out. Nobody ever did that before, nobody thought I had anything in my brain. He taught me that I was smart, smarter than most. I just passed the Florida Bar. I aced the test. Not bad for a nigger girl from the getto."

"JENNELLA MURPHY. STOP IT."

"He really gets pissed if I call myself the 'N' word. Tonight he will pull my panties down and paddle my little butt. Then he kisses it to make it better. God how I love this man!

And on top of everything else he took that bullet to the heart for me." She smiled her little smile and stared at my face.

I looked at the general, "Sorry sir, she gets a little carried away sometimes."

"Murphy I was right before, you are a very lucky guy. I think I have learned one thing though; you make your own luck. Right girl?"

Jen nodded, "Absolutely! He is just naturally a nice, intelligent and caring man. I love him with every ounce of my being. I won't even mention the best thing that he does for me." He is an incomparable.." I put my hand over her mouth. "Hush girl, you embarrass me." I took my hand away, .."joker."

The general laughed again, "If that's all he can give you why don't you try a real stud?"

"General you may out rank my husband in the Army, in my bed no one comes close to his performance. No one is even in the same league with him. He is not the biggest, just the best in every way. I have talked to other ladies who have had him; they say the same thing. He is the best, no contest, simply the best. We are husband and wife; we are totally faithful to each other. I have told him that if he kicks me out and I find another man and he ever wants me back. He just has to call; I will leave everything and race back to him.

I have told my girl friends who look too long at him. I might allow one slip up, but if I think it is serious, I will kill to keep him. That is how I feel about him, sorry."

Jen excused herself to go to the rest room. The general smiled at me. "Wow, she is something, beautiful and smart. I think she means what she says about how she feels about you."

I said, "I sure hope she does. I love her to the max. We have an agreement, she is beautiful and handsome sexy guys hit on her all the time. I realize some irresistible guy could come along, she could slip, and I don't want to be put in a position where I cannot forgive her. All I ask is that she asks me in advance. It is merely a courtesy and I would never refuse her.

We work in separate offices; I can sit at my desk and see her at her desk, thirty feet away. I have to close the door to get any work done. I could just sit there all day watching her."

"What kind of work does she do?"

"She just finished Law School and took and passed the Bar Exam. She was already a Certified Paralegal, when she passes one more test she will be an attorney in my practice. She wants to specialize in family law. She is going to be awesome; she has everything she needs to be a really great lawyer. Probably far better than I am or ever will be. Financially she will do very well; she will never get rich, because she will do too much pro bono work.

My law firm believes in serving the client, we don't just churn out cases as fast as we can, we do it right."

I took a nap and heard Jen and the general or someone else talking softly. I woke up when she laughed out loud. I didn't open my eyes. I heard them talking again. The general was hitting on her big time. She asked if he were married. He admitted that he was and that he had four children. I heard her softly say, "Would I be worth your losing your home your wife and your four children, and most of what you own for just a quickie? Because I will never leave my husband, a quickie is all it could ever be."

He didn't say anything for a long time. Then he chuckled, "Your husband is right, you are going to be a great lawyer." I felt her snuggle up against me and I dropped off to sleep.

After a refueling stop we landed in Baghdad and were rushed to the commanding Generals office. Jen had changed into a business suit and heels before we landed. As usual she radiated power and beauty. I struggled mightily to keep my hands off of her on the way.

We were greeted and I was asked if I needed any assistance in completing my mission. I informed the General I would appreciate the loan of a few men from a local Engineer Battalion. I also requested the services of a staff officer as an observer. The general grinned at me, "Young man I was going to suggest the observer. I may just volunteer myself so I could observe your beautiful wife a little more. Can I help any other way?"

"Yes Sir, I want the warehouse surrounded, then everyone inside must be removed and held in another place for several hours until I can make a quick inspection."

We were taken to the warehouse by a bird colonel from the general's staff. When we were allowed to enter the place was empty. It hadn't changed much. The desks on each side of the main door were still in place. The inside was cavernous. I didn't remember it as being so large. The men from the Engineers showed up led by a crusty old Sergeant Major.

I led the Sergeant off to one side. "Sarnmajor, look this place over. Some place in here are hidden five aluminum cases the size of large suitcases. I believe Iraqi workmen hid them and the cases are still here. I think they are removing the contents a bit at a time then smuggling it out a little at a time." He grinned at me. "American money?"

"Yes, Sarnmajor. Where would you hide it in here?" I heard the click of Jen's heels on the concrete floor. His eyes fixed on something behind me. I felt her touch as she grasped my arm. She whispered, "I have an idea." I turned and whispered, "I have one too!"

"She punched me and said, "Keep your mind on your work."

"Yes Ma'am, but I have an idea about where the money might be."

"Oh! Me too!"

I looked at the Sergeant Major who was staring at my wife. "Sarnmajor, this is my wife Jen, Jennella Murphy."

My wife looked at me, she smiled at the Sergeant, "Why do you let the Sergeant use my first name and made the Brigadier call me Mrs. Murphy?"

"Because the Sergeant is a real person, the Brigadier had not yet learned that being a general didn't make him hot-shit. He spent several hours trying to hit on you while I was sitting right there."

"Wasn't he funny, I agree with your assessment of the general, I don't know about the Sergeant Major yet."

"Ma'am, You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen close up. I can see by the way you look at the Colonel that you are very much in love with him. I can admire your beauty but know you are his. No one will bother you while I am around."

"Why thank you Sergeant Major, you are a true gentleman." The old Sergeant beamed on my sweet wife.