Jennella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said, "Let go of me and maybe we can talk." Fuck you muthaf........" I gave him an upward shot to his sternum with the heels of my hands. He landed on the sidewalk on his back. I heard his head hit with a loud thud. I jumped on him and got in a couple good shots. He came to, looked at me and doubled up in pain. He was sobbing. I asked if he could hear me. He looked at me and nodded.

I said, "Jen is mine now. Leave town now. If I find you are within a thousand miles of here I'll hunt you down and really hurt you. I squashed one of your balls. You have one left. If I ever see you again I WILL smash the other one and rip your cock off too! Got it?"

He stared at me wide eyed. He struggled to his feet. He looked at me as bent in pain. "You a Seal?"

"No, Marine Force Recon."

"I'm outta here!"

Another large black man got out of the car and helped him get in. He turned and looked at me. He snapped to attention and smartly saluted me. He got in the car and it left.

"Who was that Dear?"

"Oh! Just a guy at the wrong place."

"Mike, I was right behind you, I know it was Jack Hobson. I didn't know you were a Marine."

"I wasn't, I was in the Army. I was with the Army JAG. A Lawyer, not a fighter."

"Well, my dearest lover, I don't think that fighter will ever want to tangle with you again."

"Well babe, in case you didn't know it, you are MY woman now, I WILL fight for you, I never said I couldn't fight, I just didn't think it was the time to tell him I was going to slap him with a lawsuit."