Jenni Ch. 02

Story Info
Time with her Daddy, Can she turn the tables?
3.1k words
4.14
70.7k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kkaytlyn
kkaytlyn
182 Followers

"This part of the story has been the hardest since I had not planned for the first weekend to be be so long. I am working with a relative 'Cynthia'. With like minds, we hope to kick out the next three months in one weekend story increments."

**********************************************

I keep my head lowered as I pass my Step-father. I was still dazed over what we had done but there was a small part of me that was excited that it had happen. I moved to the bottom of the steps and waited to see what he wanted me to do and briefly thought of my new matching bra and panty set, which was no more. The Dean had my underwear and my bra was floating in the wind along some highway. I look up to my dad awaiting my fate.

"Go on up to your room and get ready for bed, we can find a movie when you come back down" he says as he walks through the kitchen and into the living room.

I turn around and head up the stairs towards the bathroom. Taking a washcloth, I rinse it in warm water and then placing one foot on the toilet, I gently clean my pussy; Removing the cum from my professor from earlier today and then what happen in the car. Looking up at the mirror, over the sink, my face flushed... quickly look away to finish. Back in my bedroom, I slipped into my baby blue boy-shorts and matching lacy tank top. Again I gaze into the mirror and wonder what others see in me. All I see is limp long blond hair framing my face, which barely covers my breasts. Some would call me athletic, with curves and long legs that go on for days. Sighing, I wipe away the dark smudges from under my eyes and take one quick glance at myself before I go to face the inevitable.

Heading back down the stairs, my dad calls out to me, telling me to grab the ice tray out of the freezer. Coming back through to the living room I pause for a moment noticing that some of the furniture has been moved away from the fireplace. Remembering how he does this for my mother on their quiet nights I feel my stomach clench in fear. Feeling his eyes on me, I look to my Step-Dad and I see him watching my every move, waiting to see what I am going to do. Knowing I agreed to the next 3 months, I bite my lower lip as I move towards the bar and place the ice tray down. I walk back towards the couch and grab the blanket laying over the back of it and wrap it about me for comfort.

"Jenni, why don't you come down here by me while I build a fire?" he asks me. Reluctantly I move by him, still gripping the blanket tight about me, unsure of what of what happens next. Nervously I watch him spread the kindling in the fireplace and as he bends near to add bigger pieces of wood, he tells me there is a drink on the coffee table behind us and I turn to see the two glasses. Taking a few swallows, I realize it is something fruity since he knew I didn't like the taste of alcohol. Turning back to the fireplace I gaze at the now growing fire and watch the flames lick at the wood.

I feel my blanket being tugged and I release the grip I have on it, letting it fall down some so he has a perfect few of my breasts. He can the see through the material of my upturn nipples and as I see his eyes on my chest, I try to focus a moment on my drink as I try to cradle it carefully in my lap. Closing my eyes... letting loose a quiet sigh... I sense and then feel his hand move down my arm slowly. It moves back up and runs across my chest over the lacy fabric. I start to feel goose pimples along my arm as he moves his hand up and down, back and forward, now tracing each breast in large circles. I know without looking, my nipples have harden into sharp pencil ends and would be poking through my top where I know he is watching and can feel my body is becoming aroused.

Closing my eyes... I begin to feel despair, not wanting to see his face and expecting to see the lust that would be there like all the other guys but instead when I do. There is no lust in those brown eyes, it is consideration. As if he is unsure what to do with me.

Now I watch as his hand lowers to the blanket on my thigh that is still somewhat wrapped about me. I hear him exclaim; "I always did like that color on you. However you do remember when you , your brother and mother came to live with me 15 years ago. I have enjoyed watching you grow up around me." He chuckles more to himself though as he proclaims: "You have made the last several years most interesting for me. Seeing you grow up, your body becoming a woman... watching you run around in skimpy clothes and flashing all that you could. I know subconsciously, you were teasing me and any guy that was coming near you. However that was all part of growing up and wanting to feel sexy. That is why I insisted I pay for the college you went to, cause my best friend is the Dean there and it would be the best way to keep tabs on you as you started to 'experiment' as he gets up he grabs his drink and goes to the bar to refresh it and then picks up few movies.

As his words sink in over the fact that he was... is... friends with my Dean. He comes back, leaning over and hands me the movies saying: "Interested in watching a movie with me?"

I look curiously at them since they are the type of a very young girl. All cartoons or animation and then frown at him as I say: "These are all kiddie movies... Got anything a bit older for someone that is 22?" I ask him....

He gives a deep throaty laugh and tells me to be careful what I ask for. He has more mature videos and wonders if I can handle any of them.

He moves across the room and pulls some DVD's aside, where we keep more drama/adventurous movies. After pulling some aside, reaching deep into the back, he pulls out 3 more movies. I watch him curiously and see he is amused and wonder what I have missed. He gives me a shit eating grin, and I watch him open one of the cases and put in a DVD into the player. "I wonder if you will be interested in what kind of movie I have. Are you sure you can handle whatever it is I play???" he asks me.

My heart jumps for a moment and then all of a sudden it stops and freezes as I see it is my bedroom on the TV screen. I move to stand, the blanket falling off of me and drops to the floor. Slowly I walk slowly toward the TV as I see myself enter the room and then my ex-boyfriend on screen.

Stammering I ask: "How long... when did you do this...? Why would you do this?" as I feel a sinking feeling of what it is I am going to see next.

"Because Honey you are the best entertainment that has walked into this house and I like the show..." he laughs as he tells me.

I am frozen now with betrayal and anger beginning to grow. The screen shows us making out and ex-boyfriend is slowly stripping off my clothes. Even though I am appalled that I am seeing this on the TV screen, I am also starting to feel my stomach tighten... watching myself as I am beginning to have sex and surprised how turned on I was becoming.

As my dad clears his throat to get my attention, he states;"I will say this much Jenni.... You body has matured over the years as a fine wine. I love how you have filled out over the years and only to enjoy the best that you can offer. I think our compromise will be a benefit to the both of us. See you get to learn from an experience man, and I get to prepare you for your future."

"What do you think you can offer me?" I start to get angry as I see his smug expression. "That I can't get from some other guy? How long have you been videotaping me and do you get your jollies by watching a young girl trying to experience sex her first time?"

My dad's smug expression now turns into a full burst of laughter? "First time...HA! I know when you had your first sex and every other time... You're a tramp and need to know how to play the game like I told you earlier. Honey... Your game is over and you're going to learn how to play with the big boys... so now strip!"

I pause for a moment, thinking this is not how I wanted it to go. I wanted to tease him, lead him... tease him some more... and now he is telling me to take off all of my clothes??? "No... I won't and you can't make me", I tell him stubbornly.

"Oh I cant?" he says without hesitation, "Do you know if these are the only movies I have? Do you know what else I have of you, up my sleeve. No you don't and until you think you know all the cards I play, then you will do as I say. Now Strip!"

Bluff called. I stare at him in astonishment.

"Now dear, lets not forget our bargain and I should not have to remind you again." He states

I let out the breath I was unaware of holding and begin to drop my head, until a thought occurred. gaining my composure mid-droop I fight to hold in my minor excitement. Maybe, just maybe I can turn this little game of his around on him.

Looking him in the eyes for a few seconds I take a slight step forward. Raising my right hand to slowly remove my left shoulder strap I turn my head so to watch myself on the TV. Slowly and smoothly I slide my left arm free from the strap and within the same momentum shrug out of the right strap. I look up at my step-father as i grab my now partially rolled up lacy top with my thumb and fingertips and push down, taking my boy shorts with. Just as i reach my knees i let go allowing them to drop to the floor and step out forwards.

Hoping my plan will work, I turn facing full the TV so my step-father can see only of my backside. Looking up to see that my ex-boyfriend and I are in the middle of having sex.

Turning back towards him, I lower myself down to my knees, hands reaching down on either side of me and lean back, resting on my heels while I look up at him. I hide the fear within me, knowing our agreement but my stomach still with hope. He takes a gulps of his drink while his eyes wanders down my body but I still see no lust in his eyes, unlike the boys or the other men before but something else. He puts the drink down on the coffee table and then kneels down in front of me.

Watching as his hand reaches out to me... light fingers caress my cheek, slowly trailing down and across my chin. Then fingertips lightly brush across my full lips I watch him. He seems to be be intrigue as if I were a doll. I wonder for a moment if I am just a toy... to be molded into some plaything for him. As the thought leaves... I let go a small sigh.

He moves his hands to his chest and starts to unbutton his shirt. As I watch him take it off and toss it to a nearby chair. He stands and I watch him remove his jeans... My heart rushes to my throat and I go to lean back and away. "oh no... I'm not having sex with you... you can't make me.. but I can offer a compromise." I fee his hand now on my shoulder, his face is all of a sudden near mine and he holds me still.

"I never said I was having sex with you, as if you were to be so lucky... What is this compromise that you want to offer me!" he states as he moves to the chair near us, by now completely nude.

My own noises coming at me from the tv and my dad in his chair... I just didn't want to do this. After a few moments I look up to his face and there is nothing there. No expression at all and I knew it was all up to me. I couldn't' flash my pretty blue eyes, and taunt him like I did with the others. The look on his face wouldn't show me anything... to direct my next step. So would this plan of mine even work?

I fight the tears of the unknown and then take a deep breathe. On my hands and knees... the carpet soft between my fingers. I move slowly, my hips moving side from side. I know he is watching me as I move closer. Stopping when I see his toes now near my hands, I look up and try not to see his hard cock between his legs. Oh my god... he was bigger than I thought. How the hell was I to put that in my mouth.

Seeing my shocked my expression, I hear a low chuckle: "Told you... you weren't going to be playing with boys anymore."

Now moving my hands to his knees, settling my knees now between his slightly spread legs and wonder where should or how should I start. My left hand moves to grasp his cock, feeling the warmth of him. Taking one last look at him, hoping maybe he will have pity on me or something but nothing... still the same blank expression... boy did attorneys know how to hide their emotions.

I lean up and forward, my small tongue laps out and across the top of his head. I smell the muskiness of him. Letting my tongue run small circles across his head, I quickly glance up to see his expression, hoping for some expression but nothing. Not even the slightest bit of satisfaction from the depth of his eyes. Feeling a bit angry now at his lack of emotion, I close my eyes and think of anything I could do to hear for even the slightest enjoyment.

I take the full head into my mouth, which fills most of my mouth. Pausing for a moment, I wonder how I could even get anymore of it in and think maybe use the flat part of my tongue to make small circles along the front of his tip. After a few seconds of repeating this I lower myself to see how much of him I could possibly take in. I treat is as a sucker.... lapping and suckling and trying to fit as much as I can before I begin to feel my gag reflex tighten. Opening my eyes I am beginning to sense defeat as I notice I do not barely make past his tip. I slowly back off and with my right hand begin to rub up an down tightly while often turning to the left and right. While doing so I run my tongue up and down the side of his hardened cock. Maneuvering all the way around to insure every part of him is wet as I begin to try again to take him in my mouth and goo as deep as I dare. All the while adding in some small nibbles and sucks... continuing my hand movements.

After repeating this over and over, still slightly annoyed that I have not heard any sound. I place my left hand directly under my right and counter circulate while gently squeezing in and up and down motion. I intake his head in my mouth again and very quickly move my tongue in circles all around it while periodically sucking in hard enough to fill my mouth.

I continue until my jaw begins to tighten and I feel a throbbing between my hands. Just as I begin to make small but pressure-full circles with my thumbs. Soon I feel him swell in my mouth... it pulsates next to my tongue and then my mouth becomes full with a warm sweetness and in reflex... I have to quickly swallow before it overfills and would dribble out.

Taking slow deep breaths I wipe my mouth with my now tired right hand and look for some form of satisfaction. Nothing. There is nothing there while he takes a rag and cleans up the rest of his cum and says, without looking at me. I feel so defeated and cannot look at him as I realize my plan has failed.

I hear his voice: "Now go up stairs and get some rest, we will talk tomorrow of our meeting with the Dean." Astonished I slowly rise and slowly find myself walking in a daze up the stairs wondering what just happened. As I think over all the possibilities that it could may happen... I go to bed and quickly fall asleep.

My father sits in the chair... watching the end of the video of his daughter crying out in an orgasm with her ex-boyfriend. A smile plays on his mouth as he quickly downs the rest of his drink and his thoughts are only filled with what had conveniently fallen into his lap. It took all of his will to fight her blow-job. That innocent looking face going up and down on his harden cock... He could feel himself harden again already with what she thought she only failed at. Ah... pretty ... little daughter. I can not wait to fill that pretty little pussy.... soon... very soon.

kkaytlyn
kkaytlyn
182 Followers