Jenni from Rehab

Story Info
A troubled young woman arrives on a farm to be 'sorted out'.
7.5k words
4.38
7.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

South Australian Kiefer Kennedy (24), leaned back into the seat of his pickup in the small town of Willunga at 4:50 pm, wondering what it would be like living in Melbourne.

He understood cops were heavily outnumbered by crooks and a guy from the countryside would be unable to tell the good-time babes from the younger mothers and female workers with obvious bridal potential.

Kiefer was resting after showering away the sweat and smells collected from working with his father on a farm south of Adelaide, moving, yarding, weighing and drenching Red Angus cattle for almost nine hours, including through the heat of the windless day.

He was waiting to collect incoming Jenni Wilder, the troublesome 23-year-old daughter of his mom's best friend at high school, who was arriving from Melbourne to be sorted out by the clean country air, hard work and his no-nonsense mother's swinging arm as required.

Yeah, he and his sister Kate (22) had grown up aware that their mum Muriel's slap could make your ears ring if unleashed full-power, which in Kate's case had been a few times and stubborn Kiefer many times before he toed the line, finally accepting it would be smart to capitulate to escape on-going harassment.

It wasn't as if Muriel was a violent person.

When she was in her defiant teens, her mum had slapped her around a bit and Muriel had come to accept she'd been turned out to be well-adjusted. That had of course had convinced her that a bit of a 'tickle up' appeared to be an effective tool in training children.

Jenni had been booked on a flight from Melbourne to Adelaide and would travel south by bus for just under 50 miles from the airport to an arranged meeting point on the Fleurieu Peninsula, arriving around 5:15 pm.

* * *

A female voice shouted exasperatedly close to Kiefer. He'd fallen asleep behind the wheel of the parked pickup and awoke with a start.

"For the second time, wake-up arsehole. The sign on your vehicle door states Red Angus Farm. Are you waiting to take me to the Kennedy property near here?"

Kiefer took his time replying to the shrew.

Just as she appeared about to let rip again, he said "Yeah."

"Christ, you took your time. You need a good kick up the butt to keep you awake."

"Get in," Kiefer yawned.

She looked down at the four bags at her feet.

"Who's going to load my luggage?"

"You are; I'm only the designated driver. Toss you bags into the tray."

She scowled and claimed designated was a big word for a country boy.

Kiefer ignored that taunt and said calmly, "If you don't stop bitching at me I'll leave you stranded here to be raped after nightfall by drunk itinerant workers, probably females."

Jenni muttered what she'd like to do to him and placed her bags into the tray. She walked around the vehicle and got in, sullenly.

He drove off wordless and she, being female, couldn't keep her mouth shut.

"Who are you, one of the farm boys?"

He said he was Kiefer Kennedy, Duncan and Muriel Kennedy's son. They didn't employ permanent farm labour but hired temp labour as required or else used contractors.

"Is your family farm small?"

"Nah, we have 7.5 acres planted in 60-year-old Shiraz vines on a strip along the road frontage and that's the edge of soils good for grape-growing in this locality. As the land begins to rise in height above sea level, the fertility of the land begins to decrease. We own and graze and crop 3882-acres of that hilly land including a significant plateau area that is irrigated and provides us with more than enough hay, with the surplus usually sells readily.

"We have 663 cattle currently including the current two generations of offspring, being yearlings and rising 2-year-olds. We manage a high stocking rate because the rainfall and even the average soils are pretty good on the peninsular, unlike much of the bulk of the state that includes huge areas of desert."

Jenni sighed and said, "We have water conservation rules in Melbourne and sometimes have emergency water restrictions."

"Yeah right, Australia is a dry place overall but are you aware that some farming areas inland often don't receive appreciable rain for years and starving emancipated livestock just lie down and die?"

"I've seen the misery caused by killer droughts on TV but your family with that fancy artwork painted on this near-new vehicle don't appear to be doing it tough, and if those people didn't farm marginally arid areas they wouldn't be harmed by adverse weather."

"Jenni, my family are aware they're not doing it tough, just as we are aware that everything we have has been earned mainly thanks to family inheritance and our investment in our land and in ourselves through blood, sweat and in some instances tears through hard work."

"That's bullshit. I understand you are 24 years of age. What blood and tears have you shed in your life?"

"I have nothing to boast about, but for example I cried when I was seven when my pet calf died needlessly from having its throat ripped out by a dog, not a wild dog because little of the carcase was eaten. That a well-fed marauding farm or town dog was the killer."

"That was sad but it would have been your father's calf, not yours."

"Not so, because dad had given me the calf to raise myself and use the proceeds when I sold it as a two-year-old to go into my personal education bank account. In return, I had to work under his direction every weekend for three months to equate for the loss of that animal from future farm revenue."

"God, he should have gifted the calf to you. What a hard bastard."

"If you think he's hard, wait till you experience my mother's wrath. My sister Kate could vouch that what I say is true."

"That's bullshit. You mother boarded at the high school in Melbourne where my mother was one of the day pupils and they became friends and my mother says she was the nicest friend she's ever had."

"Nevertheless, you have been warned."

"Again, that's bullshit. What do I call you?"

"Kiefer, spelt K-i-e-f-e-r. Kiefer was a character in one of mum's favourite books when she was about ten."

"As you know, I'm Jenni, but without an 'e'.

"Why was the 'e' dropped."

"Because it's the more modern variant, dummy,"

They kept on verbally sparing until Kiefer turned off the road and stopped between lateral rows of vines on both sides of the track leading to the house and barns hidden over the rise up ahead.

"Why are we stopping - I can't pick grapes because they're not ripe yet."

Kiefer said she wasn't allowed to touch the wines anyway because the contract his father had with the winery prohibited the Kennedy's from making any contact with the leased vines. Vineyard care and grape harvesting were the responsibility of winery and its operations manager employed contractors to do that work.

"That sounds like bullshit to me. Do you take me for a brainless city-slicker?"

"There you go again like a headless hen, hitting out argumentatively and denying what you've been told. You've been treated successively at a drug addict rehabilitation facility and your parents, who cannot control you, have sent you here in the hope living with us can stabilize your behaviour."

"I have to say Jenni, that dad and I were against you being dumped on us, but mum insisted because your mother befriended her as a boarder at high school when mum was hopelessly homesick and devastated as being treated by others as if she were a misfit foreigner. Mum says it's our duty to combine to try to turn you around and that your lovely mother doesn't deserve a daughter who'd gone off the rails and is faced to find her way back to her pre-addiction self."

Jenni, obvious ready for a fight said, "You are talking to me as if you're a fucking know-all and believe if I put one foot wrong you'll get me sent home. Well buster, you keep off my case and don't needle me otherwise I'll walk all over you, grinding you into the dust."

"Okay, if that's your attitude then here's my reply: I'll meet aggression with aggression. If you make me angry I'll hit you so hard your teeth will rattle in your gums and I'll tie you across the back of a horse facing backways..."

"What you have horses here?"

"Yeah, four are ours and a filly, plus another three that I'm working on for their owners to make them rideable. I do that as a hobby and to make extra money on the side."

"What, you are expert enough to break-in unridden horses?"

"I follow the technique not to break the inherent spirit of a horse, I work by developing trust and understanding between us to and, if successful, that relationship transfers to the owner the relationship can become a bonding."

"Omigod," Jenni gasped, "That's why I'm here. The two mothers will have agreed that if you can work your thing with horses, you ought to work well in breaking me in."

Kiefer said, "What the hell are you talking about? My mother has never mentioned anything like that to me."

"Yeah, well guys think they are smart and know everything and that mothers are to serve them food and wash their clothes and to invite girls around for them to fuck. Our two mothers are bright bitches; they were smart enough to agree not divulge their plan, especially to you."

"Why the secret and why would they try to especially keep their plan from me?"

"Okay birdbrain, what if your mum had said to you that she'd agreed to have this chick from Melbourne come here for you to train into a model of good behaviour?"

"I would have said get lost, no way and... oh..."

"Yeah Dumbo, you are dumb. Your mother would have expected that response and my mother may had anticipated it too. Needless to say, you guys have little hope of changing me for the better, or for the worse. I'm the person I'm comfortable with."

"Okay, here's the deal. You may have sex with me up to three times a day and in return you give me horse riding lessons. Let's say, one hour's horse riding lesson for each fuck. Now that's a great offer for you Kevin."

"My name is Kiefer and you so-called deal is disgusting and would turn you into a whore."

"Aw, give me a break Knifer or whatever your name is. I only made that offer to learn to ride a horse, as that was my unfulfilled dream from when I was a girl. I suggested the sex bit because I rather like the thought of being squeezed between your legs. You may not know it but your mother and sister will; you are rather a cool and sexy dude."

Kiefer gritted, put the vehicle into gear and drove up the track.

Jenni said mildly, "Have you noticed I've already softened toward you after finding that you train horse and that's even cooler than your sex appeal, at least to me. We are developing rapport... do you know what that is?"

The rear wheels spun in the metal but Kiefer immediately eased back on the accelerator and said gruffly, "Rapport, eh? You talk shit."

But he had a quick rethink and halfway up the hill braked to a stop and said, "Here's my offer. For the next two weeks you get out of bed at 7 am which is when I rise every day and work beside me each day except Sunday, which you can have off to rest and wash your hair and those fussy things adult females do. That will intensify development of rapport between us and you'll come to understand me and trust me."

She giggled.

"You cunning swine; you've proposed that because you believe you can train me, to be answerable to you, probably to be your sex whore."

Kiefer grinned and looked at her chest long enough to ensure she saw what he was eyeing.

"What's sex?"

Jenni grinned and said, "Fuck me, you may have a brain plus humour."

Kiefer patted her knee and declared, "Yes, a friendly relationship between us could have a positive influence on your behaviour but no, you'll not be influenced to be answerable to me. Rather, I want you becoming answerable to yourself and to align with the good behaviour that was resident within you before you ran off the rails."

"Jesus, you sound like someone who's read an article about psychology without having a clue about what you have read. I'll try to cooperate fully err for as long as I can. Are there any conditions?"

"Yes, this experiment for two weeks begins in the morning. However, you are not required to accompany me to the toilet. The other thing is when we come in on Saturday week after finishing our day's work, I will be available to share a bath with you, if that's you wish."

She eyed him and said, "And?"

"You can drown me or fuck me or consider anything in between."

"Ooh, now that's an appealing incentive for me. Okay, deal."

"Deal."

Jenni said, "May we drive on now. I don't wish your parents to think we must have stopped to fuck."

"My parents are practical country people; they would think the bus you were on would have arrived late. My younger sister will be beside herself in anxiety waiting to have another female close to her age in the house. Oh, please treat her kindly at all times; if she annoys you and you feel you must take it out on someone, take it out on me. Oh, by the way, nice boobs."

"Ooh," Jenni said softly, sounding rather a different person to the bitch who'd berated him to wake up and initially had claimed most things he told her were rubbish.

As the pickup came into view over the crest of the rise, two females hurried from one of the seats on the porch and stopped at the base of the steps.

Driving up to them, Kieffer wondered idly who they were and then realized they were his mother and sister wearing their best dresses.

He blasted the air-horn and they waved excitedly.

"Omigod, their welcome appears genuine," Jenni said thickly. "Omigod, I last saw your mother when I was six or seven and had forgotten how tall and solid she was. How tall is she?"

"Six-one, almost my height and she weighs about 120 pounds. Can you imagine what a slap from her feels like?"

Jenni sighed and told Kiefer he'd underlined his warning that she should not to earn his mother's wrath.

"I can now see why my mother befriended yours. Your mother was being treated like a leper whereas my mother was being bullied. Your mother would have been a formidable size even then, big enough to scare the crap out of bully-bitches. She would have become my mum's minder."

"Sound plausible," Kiefer muttered.

Jenni stepped out of the vehicle and said, "Hi Mrs Kennedy, hi Kate. You both look wonderful dressed up and that, for me I guess. I'm only in jeans and this fucking grubby t-shirt.

"Jenni, it's my rule that there's no foul language around the house and please call me Muriel. I feel that we are almost kin."

She held out her arms and they hugged and kissed and as Kate broke away from her kiss, she complimented Jenni on her gorgeous figure.

"It's me regaining my fat. You should have seen what a wreck I looked after months of living in an abandoned warehouse with other dopeheads and eating fuck-all. I had sunk into the pits but luckily a social worker thought I appeared to be out of my class and hauled me out of there and I spent a few days drying out and being de-loused in crude facilities before mum and dad arrived and gaining my consent booked me into proper rehab. And lo, after that decontamination from which I on the pathway to recovery, here I am."

Muriel said, "Your mother says your behaviour has been terrible and called me to help out. I'll take you shopping tomorrow and..."

"No way, your son says I have to stick by his side Monday to Saturday from 7:00 for two weeks until he releases me back into the house late in the day on Saturday week. These are my old jeans and I can work in them."

"I repeat Jenni, you are coming with me tomorrow for an introductory session with two of my acquaintances who are specialists in easing ex-rehab or newly released jail people back..."

"Didn't you hear me Muriel? I've agreed with your son to work by his side Monday to Saturday for the next two weeks. You have to accept my choice..."

"Listen to me Jenni, you are in no position..."

"Mum, drop it. The opportunity arose and I took it by asking Jenni to commit to me to teach her how to regain a good sense of discipline. She negotiated instead of bawling me out after learning we have horses here. She demanded that in return for being required to work alongside me that I teach her to ride and care for a horse until she began competent at that."

"But that might take weeks."

"And so be it. She'll have an amateur helping her to stabilize doing farm work for two weeks. After that, if you feel Jenni needs professional intervention then that will be in your hands."

"Mum, give Kiefer a chance. He already has Jenni's agreement and that must be a surprise to you."

"Why are you two ganging up on me?" Muriel demanded.

"Actually, Muriel, it's we three or am I just to be seen and not heard?"

Ignoring Jenni's provocation, Muriel said, "Omigod, there's a revolution taking shape right under my nose. Very well. I rule that Kiefer you befriend Jenni and don't overwork her and don't sexually harass her. Kate, you befriend Jenni and talk to her about your interest in fashion and other things and discuss her interests. As for me, Jenni I'm here for you whatever."

"Oh, and Kate is off to university in another nine weeks. I'd like you two to discuss university with you telling her what to expect and perhaps you might help her to choose a car as she'd be driving there and back each day. Her father says she may spend up to $10,000 and has suggested she aim for something small and reliable like a Holden Cruze with mileage under 30,000."

"Ooh, I'm to be a busy girl. Muriel, may I negotiate with you?"

"Yes of course."

"I'll do my very best not to use foul language around the house. In return, will you drop your command to Kiefer not to sexually harass me. I ask for this because I might come to fancy him?"

Muriel got her dropped jaw back in place and said scathingly, "No, certainly not."

"Oh fuck, okay, what a cunt of a setback. I now have my tits in a wobble and this..."

She stopped mid-sentence.

There was shocked silence, with Jenni smirking.

Kiefer said carefully, "Mum, you are risking plunging into an awkward relationship with Jenni, at least until she's successfully reprogrammed. She's learned to become a tease and if you continue on your present path, you could trigger her exhibiting increased bad behaviour, spoiling your goal of helping to steer her back on track. I'll avoid attempting to tell you how to handle Jenni mum as you're the director of the Jenni Project."

Muriel took a deep breath.

"Jenni, I promised your mother..."

"It's okay Muriel, I can guess you have my best interests at heart. But I've become a hard bitch and can't believe I allowed that to happen, but it happened and I believe I'm becoming strong enough to successfully avoid taking dope again. Kevin has..."

"My son's name is Kieffer," Muriel hissed.

Attempting to stare down Muriel, Jenni told her there was no need to get her knickers in a knot, that they should relate like adults.

"As I was about to say, "Kevin got to me first, and I accepted our deal and therefore I'll not allow anyone to interfere with his mission for the next two weeks."

Kate pleaded, "Give them a chance mum, please."

Muriel said very well, turned and walked up the three steps and disappeared into the house, obviously seething.

"Jump into the tray Kate and we'll take Jenni over to introduce him to dad. He's skulking over in the shed to delay meeting her.

"No sit between us Kate but avoid making contact with the transmission lever with you pussy or if you wish, sit on my knee. I haven't had such close contact with another female since being hauled from that dump of a warehouse."

"I-I'll ride in the tray" Kate stammered.

"No sweetie, sit on my knee and let me hug you. Your pussy is safe... well on this occasion."