Jenni Gets a Cab

Story Info
Frustrated wife gets a taxi and a bit more!
1.4k words
4.19
26.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roggering
Roggering
84 Followers

I was lying back and surveying the scene, 5 old blokes rubbing their hard cocks through their trousers as they devoured my soaking pussy.

My legs were spread wide and my fanny lips were glistening from the tonguing that Russell had given me. I was on fire and was about to ram a carrot up my hole when Andrew had either a fit of pique or was it jealousy?

"That's enough" he shouted as he grabbed me by the wrist. He then pulled me up and shouted "your taxi is here". I couldn't believe what was happening!

I was about to ram a carrot up my cunt and hopefully get fucked silly by 5 old mean with a cumulative age of over 400 years and now I was being told to leave.

I put on my cream top and denim skirt, my thong had gone, one of the old buggers must have pocketed it as a souvenir; Andrew then ushered me out of the door to the taxi.

I was in a daze as I got into the back of the cab, my mind was all over the place, I needed sex.

The taxi driver asked where to and I gave him the address.

He looked about 60 odd years old and introduced himself as Roger, I noticed that his eyes were on stalks as he looked at my tits and rock-hard nipples. My top was see through and I wasn't wearing a bra.

"I'm Jenni" I replied.

My nipples were like fucking bullets as I was still turned on, but frustrated like crazy!

The taxi was warm and the seats surprisingly comfortable, I closed my eyes thinking "if only" as the half hour journey started.

My denim skirt had ridden up quite a bit showing off my legs, but the taxi was dark, and I really didn't care.

The way to my home was through some country lanes, so the taxi was going slowly. The rhythmic way the car was being driven helped me doze off!

How long I had been dozing I wasn't sure, then the taxi went over a pot hole with a jolt that awoke me.

I gingerly opened my eyes and realised that there was a light on in the cab. Roger had switched the internal light was on, he'd also changed the position of his mirror and was having a good look at me.

Not only that, my legs had drifted apart, so he was getting a good view of my pussy!

The dirty bastard, I was about to shout and cover myself up when I felt the warm itch from my fanny.

He was glued to the mirror looking at my fanny, he hadn't realised I'd woken.

I kept my eyes partially closed and I parted my legs a bit further. I tried to make out that I was still asleep, I wanted to pull my skirt up around my waist and spread my legs wide, I wanted to pull my pussy lips apart; god, I wanted him to see my fanny wide open!

No matter how much I wanted, I didn't.

I noticed a movement though, the dirty bugger had his left hand on the steering wheel, but his right arm was moving rhythmically. He was wanking his cock as he drove; no wonder we hit the fucking pot hole!

The thought of another old man stroking his cock as he watched me made my pussy even wetter.

I could feel my fanny getting wet, I was starting to realise that I might get some cock after all.

We were getting near my home and the road became very windy.

Roger had to concentrate on the road so was no longer watching me. I took the opportunity and leant forward, my head was by his left shoulder. His cock was sticking out of his trousers like a flag pole and his bell end was fully revealed and pre-cum was all over it.

I couldn't resist, I reached down and rubbed the palm of my hand over his cock head.

"Keep on driving, there's a secluded layby one mile after my house" I whispered as I started to wank his cock.

The feeling of having a hard cock in my hand was making my fanny gush, I could feel pussy juice dribbling out of my crack.

Roger didn't say a word, but his breathing became noticeably louder.

I started wanking him harder, I was pulling his foreskin right back making his bell end really swell. Pre-cum was now leaking from his cock hole making my hand wet, I was dying to lick it!!

The car swerved and he pulled into the lay bay and stopped.

I released my hand from his cock and layback in the seat again. This time I pulled my skirt up and spread my legs, my cunt was on display when I pulled it open with my left hand and then rammed three fingers right up my hole with my right hand.

My fanny was making squelching noises as I fingered myself as hard as possible.

Roger had turned around in his seat and was watching me, "come on, get in here and fuck me, I want your fucking cock in as far as it will go" I squealed as the beginning of my first orgasm started to swell!

I lay back and fingered myself silly as Roger got out of the car.

When Roger opened the back door, he'd taken his trousers and pants off but still had a t shirt on that finished at his waist.

His cock was sticking straight out, it was about 7 or 8-inch-long with a bright red bell end dripping pre-cum.

Without saying a word, Roger dived forward and started licking my pussy.

His tongue went straight in my slit, the feeling of his tongue as he licked my pussy out was gorgeous.

One minute he was fucking my pussy with his tongue, the next he was licking my crack from top to bottom.

When he got my clit between his lips and started sucking I came!

He didn't stop, then he shoved two fingers up my pussy, he licked and fingered me for what seemed like ages.

I came at least three more times; his face was covered in my fanny juice!

I'd lost control and was screaming filth at him, "lick my dirty married cunt you filthy bastard, I'm a whore for old cock, use it, use me, shoot your filthy spunk all over me, send me back to my husband covered in spunk" I shouted.

I could barely believe what I was saying, but I didn't care as I was cumming on an old man's tongue and fingers and I knew he was going to fuck me silly in a minute.

Roger pulled away from me, his face was glistening with my cum. "Get out the car and suck my fucking cock" he said.

He stood there, just a t shirt on with his cock rampant!

I got my lips round it, I licked the rim of his helmet, I stuck the tip of my tongue in his cum hole.

I sucked and licked his balls. I thought he was going to cum when I licked underneath them.

I rubbed his bell end all over my face and covered my face in pre cum.

He fucked my mouth and I loved it!

"Get on the car bonnet" Roger ordered. I didn't need telling twice, I lay back on the bonnet and spread my legs as wide as possible.

Roger slammed his cock up me, jesus, my ears almost popped.

My fanny was squelching has he rode me, his balls were banging my arse as he fucked the shit out of me!

"Andrew told me you'd love it," he said.

"What?" I cried.

"Yes, they've paid me to fuck you, now get on your knees as I'm going to cum," he replied.

I didn't hesitate, as I got to my knees Roger spunked on my face, it was in my hair, on my blouse, fucking everywhere.

When he finished he said "Get in the car, I'm taking you home, hubby will want to see what a slut you've been."

I didn't say a word, he dropped me off at home and as I entered the house hubby was waiting. I walked in the living room with cum dripping off my hair and face!

Roggering
Roggering
84 Followers