Jenni Goes to Daddy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go to sleep," he murmured as he rose and stood watching as his precious girl snuggled down into her comforter, "How did I get to be so lucky?" His words a whisper audible only to himself, he watched her eyelids flutter as she tried to muffle a yawn.

"Night Daddy." Her voice full of sleep already as he turned and walked to the door. He paused to look back and saw that she was already asleep. Her face so young and innocent.

His precious daughter.

"Good night my sweet girl," he whispered, "sweet dreams baby."

He opened the door and closed it, careful not to make a sound, before going downstairs to spend what he expected to be a sleepless night on the couch.

Hours later, after tossing and turning without getting a wink of sleep, he gave in. He climbed the stairs, seeing the clock in the hallway reading 3:08am. In the hallway he paused; conflicted, but his need for her won through. He opened the door, crept inside the room quietly. He took off his jeans and shirt, pulled back the comforter and eased into bed beside her.

As he lay there, finally feeling as though sleep would come to him, he heard her speak. "I knew you would come back." She cuddled against his nakedness, her body warm from sleep. Within seconds they fell asleep together, his arms holding her close.

12