Jenni Goes to Daddy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked to the door and going into the hallway spoke to his wife, "Shh, Jenni has fallen asleep in there."

"I'll just go in and wake her up then so she can go to bed," her mother's words chilled her as Jenni was certain that her mother couldn't mistake the scent in the air.

The room was full of the musk of sex. And that couldn't be explained away. She shivered with the fear of what was about to happen, every muscle in her body tensed.

"Oh, don't. She looks so peaceful lying there. I am going to finish watching the end of the movie and then I'll make sure she gets to bed safely." His voice was clear as he blocked the doorway with his body to prevent her mother from trying to enter.

Tutting impatiently her mother snapped at him, "Suit yourself. I am going out for a while anyway so you can just do whatever the fuck you want."

Hearing her mother's words Jenni relaxed slightly, though her heart clenched with anguish as she realised her mother was going out to get drunk again. It was already after 11pm and she knew that her mom would come home completely soaked in alcohol.

"Surprise, surprise." Jenni's father's words were dripping with sarcasm as he turned away from his wife to return to his daughter.

As he started to open the door he paused and added, "Don't disturb me when you get in. I will be sleeping on the couch, you can have the bedroom."

The next sound was of the front door slamming as Jenni's mother left the house.

"Well, baby, that means we have the house to ourselves. I think that we should make the most of it, don't you?" Her father's eyes were sad but his smile was wolfish as he pulled the throw from her body and looked down at her lying splayed on the couch.

Jenni lay still, watching the emotions race over his face.

"Strip and get on your knees." His voice was deep and dangerous. "There are some things I want to teach you."

He smiled as he watched his daughter leap to her feet to do his bidding. The tattered pyjama bottoms easily falling from her body and landing in a careless pile on the floor. A pile that her robe and tight tank top joined within seconds.

Kneeling, naked, before her Daddy looking up into his face Jenni felt happiness flow over her. This was the happiest she had ever been.

This, she thought to herself, was what she had been born for.

12