Jennie And Mike And Cathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy, completely absorbed in the movie until now looked across at Mike and Jennie nuzzling together on the couch. She was almost in a delirious state from rubbing herself and she had pushed her finger inside the leg hole of her panties so she could push her finger inside herself during one especially hot scene in the film. Looking at them she couldn't quite comprehend what was going on, but they almost looked like two lovers curled up to watch a movie together rather than father and daughter.

She turned back to watch the movie but after hearing the soft groans she'd heard moments ago, she couldn't stop hearing the continual sighing and heavy breathing coming from the couch. She sighed softly as she continued to finger herself and glanced toward Jennie and Mike once more.

As she looked at them she saw that Jennie was resting her head on her hands; she had her eyes closed and her mouth was open into a small "o". There was a blissful expression on her face but Cathy was at a loss to explain what was causing it.

Curious now, she looked at Mike to see that his eyes were also closed and he too seemed to be in a state of rapture. Looking more closely she suddenly realized that Mike's hand was under Jennie's shirt. She could see the outline of his hand cupping and kneading her tit under her shirt and the nipple on her other tit was hard and pushing out the thin material. She then noticed the slight rhythmic motions between them and her eyes suddenly went wide with shock.

'Oh my god!' she thought to herself. 'They look like they're fucking!'

At the same moment this thought went through her head her own nipples puckered up and a shiver went through her. She had never seen two people fucking in person before and her mouth watered as she took the sight in. She began rubbing at her pussy with more abandon and thrust her whole hand down the front of her panties so she could cup her whole mound.

'You guys are doing it aren't you?' she said in a hoarse whisper. 'You're really fucking!'

Roused from the wonderful feeling of fucking Jennie, Mike opened his eyes and grinned at Cathy. He reached down and pulled Jennie's T-shirt up over her tits to reveal his cock moving slowly in and out of her pussy. He pulled Jennie's panties down her legs and over her feet and then dropped them on the floor. Then he pulled Jennie's thigh up a little to allow himself better access and then began fucking her with long bold strokes.

Jennie, embarrassed at being caught by Cathy had tried to pull away from Mike and was mortified when he lifted her shirt so it no longer hid what they were doing. She was even more embarrassed when he removed her panties and lifted her leg to expose their activities to Cathy's bulging eyes; as soon as he started fucking her harder though, she lost herself in the feelings his cock aroused in her.

Cathy, already amazed at what was happening a few feet from her, was shocked when Mike exposed his cock moving in and out of Jennie's pussy. She'd never seen another girl's vagina except in the showers at school, and now she was seeing her best friend's pussy being split open by Mike's cock. When he removed her panties and then started really pounding into her, she thought she was going to faint.

Mike moved his hips back and forth as Jennie sighed heavily. No longer constrained by the need to hide their fucking, Jennie moaned and cooed a little louder. Mike pushed in and out of her and then gestured for Cathy to come closer.

Cathy, her skin tingling and her stomach churning with lust, sat up straighter in the chair and stared at him crooking his finger toward her, urging her forward. She put her hand on her own tit and cupped it softly. She could feel the hardness of her nipple through the fabric and then felt a thrill go right through to her pussy as she touched it. She pushed her other hand into her panties once more and began masturbating in earnest as she watched them. Seeing Mike's expression as he watched her caress herself, she groaned and spread her legs wide, feeling spectacularly shameless as her fingers dug deeply into her soaking wet pussy.

'Come over here Cathy.' Mike said gently. 'I want you to see this.'

He gestured with his finger once more and she slid from the chair to a kneeling position on the rug in front of it. Mike urged her closer once more and, slowly, she began to knee walk toward the couch, every square inch of her skin tingling from sensation.

When she reached the couch Mike smiled at her and put his hand on her hair. He caressed the side of her face and pulled her gently toward him. Slowly she rose from her kneeling position and leaned over Jennie. When her face was close to Mike's he kissed her gently, lightly brushing his tongue against the outside of her lips.

Jennie rolled partially backward to watch them kiss and, as they did, a tingling went through her tummy. She reached down and touched her clitoris, reveling in the feeling of Mike's cock sliding back and forth past her fingers and deeply into her pussy. She began a twiddling motion and sighed heavily.

Mike reached for Cathy's hip and tugged gently at the elastic band of her panties, urging them down her thighs. Cathy wriggled her hips a little and her panties slid to her knees. She grasped them herself then and pushed them the rest of the way to the floor, stepping out of them one foot at a time.

Upon seeing Cathy's engorged pussy lips, Jennie moaned and dug her finger into her hooded clitoris a little harder.

Mike tugged Cathy's shirt upward and then she removed it, pulling it up and over her head, exposing her tiny breasts to them. Her nipples were a light pink colour and were puckered into little nubs; Jennie thought they looked like pencil erasers. Mike softly teased one of her nipples with his fingers and Cathy leaned her head back and moaned.

Mike then urged Jennie's shirt over her head and, without breaking their fucking rhythm, she managed to get it off and dropped it to the floor.

Mike reached for Cathy's pussy and slid his fingers back and forth along the length of her lips. He gently teased his fingers just along the inside from top to bottom and Cathy's hips began to move rhythmically, swaying from side to side and then back and forth to accommodate the movement of his fingers. Her lips were swollen to almost three times their original size and the wetness coated her pubis from her clitoris all the way down to her perineum. He gently pushed a finger against the skin between her pussy and her anus and Cathy's knees almost buckled as she cried out.

'Feel how wet her pussy lips are.' Mike said to Jennie.

Jennie, hypnotized by seeing her friend's naked body for the first time, slowly reached forward and placed her hand next to Mike's. She felt a shiver run through her as the wetness from Cathy's pussy coated her finger. She moved it back and forth and didn't notice when Mike withdrew his own finger and moved his hand once again to Cathy's tit.

Cathy moaned and swayed, bucking her hips gently as Jennie continued to finger her. She put her hand over Mike's as he tweaked her nipple and moaned again. Her legs were beginning to get weak and she slouched as Jennie pushed her fingers deep inside her. She cried out and then began grinding her pussy against Jennie's hand. She began sweating and grunting and grabbed Jennie's hand in her own, holding it against her mound as she ground against it. Moving with single-minded purpose, she wriggled and thrust her hips, using Jennie's hand and fingers as a living sex toy. With a cry and a gasp, she shuddered all over and then collapsed to the floor directly beneath Jennie as she and Mike continued to fuck, their rhythm slow and steady.

Jennie had never seen another girl cum before and she was smiling in pleased awe as she watched Cathy climax. Moved by her actions, she reached for Cathy from the floor and pulled her gently upward. As Cathy leaned against the side of the couch Jennie leaned down and kissed her on the lips.

Their kiss was slow and tender; a soft touching of the lips and a softer murmuring between the two of them. Jennie, imitating one of the things Mike had shown her, lightly touched the tip of her tongue to the outside of Cathy's lips. Cathy sighed and opened her mouth slightly, her tongue reaching to meet Jennie's. Jennie responded to her, opening her own mouth and sucking Cathy's tongue into it. They swirled their tongues together and held each other close.

Jennie's eyes opened wide then and she cried out. Mike's cock, sliding back and forth across the hood of her clitoris, was finally having its effect. She gave out a long moaning wail and then whimpered. Her hips, moving slowly with the rhythm that Mike had set until now, suddenly began bucking. She grunted as she thrust back at Mike's cock, breathing in short gasps with each stroke. Cathy held her tightly, recognizing that she was about to cum too. Cathy kissed her hard, her tongue probing her mouth and reached for her tit, pinching her nipple, and then lowered her lips to it to suck on it.

Jennie screamed and then let out a long heavy sigh as she shuddered from head to foot. Her orgasm was more intense than anything she had ever experienced. The realization that seeing and feeling Cathy's naked body, that kissing her and fondling her had turned her on more than anything she could remember, made the orgasm so intense she felt completely drained.

She laid there, her eyes opened wide and gasping for breath while Mike continued to fuck her with that same painfully delicious slow rhythm. Cathy held her close, softly cooing to her and kissing her gently.

Mike pulled out of Jennie and moved to a sitting position on the couch. He looked at the two girls for a moment and smiled. He knelt on the floor beside Cathy and pulled her toward him. With more gentleness than she thought possible, Mike kissed her. He touched his lips to the outside of her lips, to her chin and then trailed a series of tender kisses down her neck to her tit. He took her nipple into his mouth and nibbled at it. Cathy shuddered as he made love to her with his mouth, sighing and moaning softly. It was then that she understood what it was about him that had driven Jennie wild enough to fuck him on the couch, right in front of her best friend. For kisses like this, Cathy would have fucked him in the middle of the freeway.

She didn't resist as he pushed her to sit on the couch, her legs spread wide on either side of him. She gasped as he moved his mouth toward her pussy and then looked at Jennie, not knowing what to expect. Jennie smiled and nodded her reassurance.

'You're going to love this.' She said.

Mike smiled too and then leaned forward to brush his lips tenderly against the small tuft of blonde hair that surrounded Cathy's pussy. He pushed his tongue through the hair and touched the lip on the left side of her pussy. Cathy groaned and thrust her hips forward as he ran his tongue all the way up the lip on one side and then all the way down on the opposite lip. He did this several times and she clutched his hair in both hands as the thrills traveled from her head to her toes. He then put his tongue flat against the base of her pussy, just above her perineum, and then lapped upward until he was nudging her clitoris. Cathy almost cried it felt so good. He did it again and, as Cathy's mind tried to grasp the wave of sensations he was creating, he did it again. She grabbed his head on both sides and clenched her thighs around his neck. She was shuddering all over now and Mike's tongue kept on probing her pussy; sometimes he tickled her lips gently with it, sometimes he shoved it deep inside her and licked away at her insides.

When Mike uncovered her clitoris from its hood and began nibbling on it, she let out a startled 'Oh!', and then he was grinding away at it, his teeth applying pressure behind his lips and his tongue occasionally flicking at it. Cathy cried out again and then her legs were clamped around his neck and shoulders and her hips ground against his face. She bucked and screamed as she came and when it was over she lay back into the couch staring upward with glazed eyes at the ceiling.

Mike and Jennie both smiled at her as she lay gasping. Mike stood and removed his robe and then his pajama bottoms. Jennie licked her lips absently as she gazed once more upon his cock. Cathy, her chest still heaving and her breath coming in gasps, stared at it.

Mike, although he had fucked Jennie gently for a long time so far, had not yet cum. His cock was hard and twitching with each pulse of blood engorging its length. Both girls were hypnotized as they watched it move of its own accord.

Mike knelt in front of Cathy once more and held his cock head against the lips of her pussy; they were puffy and engorged from her excited state and she was dripping all over the couch. Cathy was still quivering from her orgasm and she whimpered softly as it touched her sensitive mound. He leaned forward to kiss her and she opened her mouth willingly to it. As he kissed her, his tongue swirling with hers, he slowly pushed himself inside her soaking wet pussy. She opened her eyes wide and moaned again. Mike groaned and buried himself deep inside her. Although her lips were swollen many times their original size from her desire, her channel was tight and warm, tighter even than Jennie's. Because she was still shuddering from her orgasm, her pussy seemed to be pulsing against his cock as he moved slowly back and forth. Mike had the absurd impression that it was like he was getting a hand-job from her pussy walls because it clenched and loosened so much.

Jennie, watching Mike's cock penetrate her friend, had her hands buried in her own pussy. She twiddled at her clitoris with one hand as she pushed a finger from her other hand inside herself. The feelings of longing, of needing to get off as she watched the display in front of her, were overwhelming. She moaned and sighed as she rubbed herself, whimpering as her orgasm approached once more. Mike looked at her as he continued to push his cock inside Cathy and beckoned her to him. Still rubbing her finger against her clitoris, she knee-walked toward him and then sighed deeply as he reached for her tit.

Mike caressed Jennie's tit and smiled at Cathy. Cathy pulled gently on Jennie's arm and brought her close to her. As Jennie lay against the two of them, Mike began licking and nibbling at her left nipple; Cathy did the same with her right nipple.

All three of them were sighing and moaning and enjoying the feelings of mutual pleasure they were all receiving.

Suddenly Mike leaned back and grunted. He began thrusting into Cathy hard, holding on to her hips as he drove deeply inside her. Cathy's eyes went wide as fireworks began bursting behind her eyes. Jennie kissed Cathy hard as Mike pounded into her and then they both looked lovingly at him as he gave out a long slow gasp. Cathy could feel his cock twitching inside her, felt the hot flow of cum as it splashed against her insides. She mumbled incoherently then as a mini-orgasm, her third orgasm in the past ten minutes, swept over her.

Mike pulled out of her and watched absently as a stream of cum drooled out of her pussy and onto the rug below the couch. His breath was coming in sharp gasps but he smiled as he looked back up to see the two girls holding and caressing each other. They kissed and then looked at Mike with big smiles of their own. As he looked in amazement at the two wonderful girls in front of him, both of them naked and sweating with sex, his cock began to get semi-hard again.

The two girls looked at it and their eyes lit up with surprise.

'I thought only young guys could do that!' Cathy said.

'Wow!' Jennie said. 'Even my ex-boyfriend couldn't get hard again that fast!'

Well,' Mike said, 'maybe he didn't have two beautiful girls aching for sex in front of him at the time. You two turn me on just being in the same room. Seeing you naked with that just-fucked expression on your faces gets me hard with no problem!'

They both smiled and Mike pulled himself into a sitting position on the couch beside them. Still snuggling with each other, they both reached a hand out to touch Mike's rapidly hardening cock. Jennie wrapped her hand gently around the shaft and stroked it lightly. She smiled at the feel and turned to give Cathy a long soulful kiss. Cathy returned the kiss, her tongue swirling with Jennie's, as she put her hand, so much smaller than Jennie's, over the head of Mike's cock. She smeared the puddle of cum off the head into her palm and then brought it to her mouth and licked at it. Jennie's eyes went wide as she watched this and the look in her eyes gave Cathy the idea to get more cum from the tip of Mike's cock, which she then held up to Jennie's lips. Tentatively, Jennie licked at it, marveling at the sticky salty taste. Cathy retrieved more cum from Mike's cock head and held it to Jennie again. As Jennie reached for the small puddle of cum with her tongue, Cathy slipped her own tongue out to meet Jennie's as she lapped it up. With a moan, the two girls alternatively kissed and licked the cum out of Cathy's hand.

Cathy slipped down to the floor to kneel in front of Mike. Jennie watched her friend in something close to awe as she leaned forward, one hand wrapped around Mike's cock, to enclose the head of it with her mouth. Mike sighed softly as Cathy's tongue swirled around his cock. She began stroking the shaft with her hand while moving the head around in her mouth, her tongue probing, licking and lapping at it.

Although many of Jennie's boyfriends had asked her, sometimes even begged her, to suck their cocks, she had never done it. She had thought it to be a sick repulsive act that only perverts did. She had heard that some girls were doing it. She believed that some of them probably did, but she never believed it when one of Cathy's ex-boyfriends told her that Cathy had sucked him off many times. She simply assumed that Cathy would have had the same opinion of it as she did and that he had been lying. Now here she was, watching Cathy gobble on Mike's cock like it was some kind of lollipop, and what's more, she seemed to be enjoying it! Her one hand was stroking Mike's cock, but her other hand was rubbing her own clitoris and fingering her pussy as she took the cock into her mouth.

Mike leaned back, amazed at the skill Cathy was demonstrating. It was obvious that she was no stranger to sucking a cock. The sensations he was feeling were akin to some of the best blowjobs he'd ever had in his life. He was guessing that the only blowjob he'd ever received that was better was when he was partying in Quebec. For some reason he couldn't explain, girls from Quebec just seemed to suck cock better than any girls he'd ever encountered.

Now Cathy was challenging that pet theory. She now had one hand on his scrotum, massaging it softly as she sucked him. Her other hand continued to stroke him and her mouth and tongue were coaxing the cum out of his balls.

Jennie, drawn almost as if she were in a trance, slipped to Cathy's side and leaned in to watch her suck his cock. She was amazed, not only at how she seemed to make the act into something that was beyond erotic, but at how Mike seemed to be enslaved by her actions. His hips were moving almost of their own accord and he was gasping and heaving as he closed his eyes and leaned back in sheer bliss.

Cathy pulled the cock out of her mouth and smiled at Jennie. She held the cock toward her and Jennie, slowly and with trepidation, reached out to the cock head with her tongue and touched the pee hole. Cathy nodded supportively and Jennie opened her mouth to wrap her lips around the head. As her mouth closed over the mushroom head, she felt a sudden tingling. With the taste of cum from the tip of it and the feel of its hardness in her mouth, the feel of Cathy's hand as it gently touched her lips with every upstroke on Mike's cock, she felt her own pussy begin to get wet all over again. She pushed her mouth down further until his cock was pushed against the back of her mouth and looked at Cathy for instruction.