Jennie And Mike And Cathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy stopped stroking it and then told Jennie to bring her head back until his cock was just about to come out of her mouth. She did and then Cathy told her to move back so his cock hit the back of her throat again. Slowly and with great patience, she instructed Jennie in what to do. She taught her to alternate her actions, to move her mouth back and forth over the length of it, to probe her tongue all over its surface and to stroke and massage his cock with her hands.

Jennie began slowly and, as she gained confidence, started sucking, kneading and stroking Mike's cock until he was once again leaning back and sighing with pleasure. After a short time, Cathy moved in closer to take it into her mouth and then she would give it back to Jennie. Sometimes they would kiss, their tongues intertwining over his cock head, so they could taste the cum oozing slowly from it as they did.

Mike began grunting rhythmically and Cathy took over at sucking his cock. She wrapped her hand around the shaft, stroking and twisting it as it traveled up and down its length. At the same time she began moving her mouth up and down as his cock head penetrated to the back of her throat. Mike tensed suddenly and his hips shot upward from the couch. Cathy held on tight and her throat muscles started spasming as she swallowed the first couple of jets of cum spurting from his cock. He spurted two more times and this she held in her mouth. She removed his cock and then turned to Jennie and kissed her, pushing her cum-covered tongue deeply into her mouth. Jennie's eyes went wide as the taste of Mike's orgasm flooded her mouth.

Cathy held fast to Jennie's head with her hands and forced the cum from her mouth into Jennie's; then she kissed Jennie passionately as they shared the taste of the sperm. Jennie, after the initial shock and surprise, eventually relaxed into Cathy's embrace. Although the taste of cum was completely alien to her before this, she decided that it wasn't that bad. In fact, she realized, it had its own appeal and sucking cock didn't seem so repulsive after all.

Mike watched them in fascination. He was almost certain that Jennie had never had any inclinations toward women before this evening, and now he was sure that no one was more surprised at these new-found feelings than Jennie herself. Although he didn't know Cathy well, he was fairly certain she had never thought about sex with a girl before either; and now both of them were locked in a passionate kiss, sharing Mike's cum and caressing each other's naked bodies. Mike was amazed to see Jennie gently stroking Cathy's tits, softly pinching the tiny nipples and then sucking on them. Seeing Cathy too with her hand over Jennie's mound, softly caressing her vagina and sliding her fingers up and down and just inside her pussy, began to give Mike a renewed hard-on, though he was sure that he and the girls needed a rest before any new serious action occurred.

The girls turned to him as his cock got hard again and giggled together.

'I can't believe your dad is hard again already!' Cathy said.

'He's not my dad.' Jennie said with a grin. 'He's my favourite guy in the world.'

'He's my favourite guy right now too!' Cathy agreed smiling. 'I hope you don't mind sharing him with me.'

Jennie smiled and snuggled into Cathy's chest and kissed Cathy's tit.

'I don't mind.' She said. 'I'll share him with you if I get to share you with him.'

Cathy giggled and the two of them sighed as they nuzzled into Mike's chest, savoring the warmth and titillation of their first threesome.