Jennie and Mike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her sighs of contentment coupled with the wonderful body laid out beside him were driving Mike crazy. As her hand motions became steadily quicker, he could feel another orgasm building up. He grunted and crawled up on to the bed to kneel beside her, his track pants falling to below his thighs as she continued to stroke him.

She opened her eyes and smiled, redoubling her efforts and cupping his testicles with her other hand. She bit her lower lip in concentration and smiled again as she felt his cock grow in her hand. The skin covering his testicles suddenly puckered and it felt to her as if his balls were drawing up inside him. He grunted and let out a long groan and then he was cumming. The first spurt landed on her neck just under her chin. She giggled as she felt the sticky white cum flow down to her chest. The second spurt landed on her tit and she suddenly realized how hot it was, hotter even than his cock. The third spurt landed on her tit too and her nipples puckered again at the thought of his cum landing on them. The rest of his cum dribbled out and flowed over her fingers to land on her tummy. On a whim, she reached down to her tummy and rubbed it into her skin. She then reached for her tits and massaged the cum into her skin there as well. Her cum-covered fingers she placed at the entrance to her pussy and she rubbed them up and down along her slit. She smiled when she saw Mike's cock twitch.

'It's still alive?' she asked in surprise.

'Seeing you finger your own pussy did that.' He said.

'Really?' she asked. 'You like seeing me do that?'

'Oh yeah!' he said. 'Do it again.'

She smiled and blushed a little but she once again began running her fingers up and down the length of her pussy lips. She watched in awe as Mike put his hand on his own cock and started stroking it.

'Go ahead,' he said. 'Play with yourself. I want to watch you masturbate!'

Her nipples hardened again as she realized how much this was turning him on. She watched him stroke his cock in fascination and it drove her to masturbate herself with more abandon; with one hand she stroked her pussy lips and with the other she tweaked and flicked at her clitoris.

Mike's cock was now fully hard, though not as hard as it had been before; he'd already cum twice so trying for three was definitely pushing things a bit. He watched her in amazement, asking himself if this was really happening. Her beautiful body was a wonderful thing to see under normal circumstances; seeing her naked and heaving as she masturbated, strictly for his pleasure, was a sight he didn't expect would ever be surpassed.

As he felt his third and likely last, orgasm in the past hour approaching, he leaned forward and aimed his cock at her pussy. She watched him reposition himself and began breathing more heavily herself. When he came this time, the cum drooled out over his hands and plopped down onto her fingers as she traced them up and down against her lips. The warm fluid seeped through her fingers and into her vagina as she continued to masturbate. Although she had started this to please Mike, there was no turning back now. She was close to cumming herself and she needed to finish.

She smiled as he reached down to stimulate her clitoris. He flicked at it and rubbed it and she started grunting and moaning as her hips started bucking. With a gasp, she came again and lay back contentedly, watching him as he gazed at her naked body. When some of her boyfriends had stared at her like that after sex, she had felt embarrassed and dirty; like she was nothing to them except a place for them to put their cocks into and shoot their sperm.

When Mike did it, she felt a shiver of delight, knowing how much he appreciated her and how the sight of her body affected him. Seeing his cock had the same effect on her and she was happy to let him look as much as he wanted to.

Mike heard the front door of the house opening and he stood up quickly and went to his own bedroom, closing Jennie's bedroom door behind him as he went.

By the time Debbie walked into the house, Mike was removing his clothes and heading for the shower in his bathrobe. She looked at him and breezed past him to the bedroom without a word.

Mike smiled to himself as he glanced at Jennie's closed bedroom door and then went for a nice relaxing shower.

12