Jennie & Shannen's Impression

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannen closed her mouth and swallowed, taking down everything she had caught with a horny look on her face. Jennie wiped the jizz on her hand off on his cock and masturbated him gently up and down a few times, smearing the cum all over his cock. Jennie looked at him with admiring eyes and said, "Your cum is so beautiful. You promise you'll do that to me too?"

William broke an exhausted smile and replied, "Yes, baby...Yes." "Good," she said, kissing him gently on the shoulder. She extended her hand to Shannen to help her up. She took it and got to her feet, cum still flowing down her face. Together they tip-toed into the bathroom.

Still on a high William staggered to the king-size bed in the middle of the room and sat down on the end of it with a sigh. For the first time since entering the room he took the time to look around. It was the kind of swanky room one would expect in a five star hotel. The whole room was larger than his own apartment and filled with lavish furniture, most significantly the bed he was sitting on. For a brief moment he realized how big a chunk this room was taking out of his paycheck, but decided not to worry about it now. He was about to have the greatest fuck of his life with Jennie Garth and Shannen Doherty, and he knew he wanted to go through with it no matter what the consequences would be.

After a few minutes the door to the bathroom opened and the girls exited, now cum-free, and pranced toward him with sly smiles. Jennie was still in her summer dress and Shannen only in her panties. "Hello again, good sir," Jennie teased to her own amusement and sat down next to him.

"Oh, look. We forgot to clean him up," Shannen said with a grin, pointing to his now limp dick still wet with the cum Jennie had smeared on it. Without waiting for a response she leaned down and, without using her hands, angled her mouth around the cock down to the base. She wrapped her lips tightly around the shaft and moved her mouth back until her lips came off the tip with a slurping sound, leaving him clean. "There you go," Shannen said, happy with her own helpfulness.

William again looked around the room and noticed a refrigerator. "You girls want a drink?" he asked as he got to his feet. "Sure" the girls responded. He opened the door and found the bottle of champagne he was hoping would be there. He took three glasses and went back to the bed. The girls had moved up to the head of the bed and now sat leaning against the large fabric-covered headboard with space between them.

"Come here," Jennie urged, invitingly patting the bed-linen between her and Shannen. William crawled up onto the bed and sat down between them with the glasses in one hand and the champagne bottle in the other. He gave a glass each to the girls and placed the bottle between his legs for support. Effortlessly he popped the cork sending it flying into the air. "Uuh, well done," Jennie said with a smile, eagerly seizing the opportunity to compliment him.

"He can make other things fly from between his legs too," Shannen teased and nudged him with her elbow. "Are you going to give us something to drink? From the bottle, that is..." Shannen again teased.

"Sure" William said and poured glasses for all three of them. "Cheers," he said and they clinked their glasses and sipped the champagne.

Shannen looked at Jennie. "Don't you feel a little overdressed?" she said with a smile.

"Oh, you're right," Jennie giggled, looking down at her dress. She put her glass on the night table next to the bed and sat up on her knees. "Are you sure you want to see me naked?" she asked William, making sure she had his attention and wanting his desire for her to grow even more before she undressed. "You have no idea," he responded. Satisfied with his answer and wanting to reward him for it she took hold of the bottom of her dress and slowly lifted it up. Motionlessly transfixed William stared at the sexy blonde actress revealing herself to him. Her disappearing dress exposed her high cut panties and her toned flat stomach. The amazing sight of Jennie undressing in front of him shot straight down to his crotch and his cock started hardening again.

Jennie moved her dress over her head and as her arms went down by her side her naked breasts settled beautifully. Her small, but exquisitely shaped tits donned hard nipples revealing her lust for his big cock now growing just for her. Her soft toned thighs complimented the rest of her body perfectly. William moved his eyes from her tits down over her stomach and settled on her panties. The look of the sexy mound in her panties made him ache with lust. "God, I wanna fuck you so badly," he gasped staring at her hidden treasure. Jennie opened her mouth to respond, but was cut off by Shannen.

"Now now, all in good time," she declared, feeling neglected by all of his erotic attention being aimed at Jennie.

Shannen moved her hand to his abdomen and slowly slid it down into his pubes, enjoying how they tickled her fingers. "Why don't you lean back and let us show you a good time first?" Knowing what awaited him, William obediently lay down on his back, resting his head on a large pillow. Shannen moved down the bed and positioned herself on her knees by his fully erect cock.

"Are you coming?" she challenged Jennie. Jennie lit a smile at Shannen's idea and moved down and positioned herself on the other side of the cock. The look of Shannen Doherty and Jennie Garth leaning over him and wetting their lips as they prepared to service him made his heart race with anticipation.

Jennie gently slid her fingers around his cock and moved her hand up and down the shaft, dragging the skin and making sure he was hard and ready for her mouth. With one hand around the base of the shaft she brought her head slowly forward to his erection. He could feel her warm breath on his cock. She softly touched the tip of the head with her lips. She looked up into his eyes and locked her lips around the cock-head. While using her tongue to apply pressure on the tip of the head, she pushed her lips down over the ridge onto the shaft and then back up again. Repeating the motion she this time slid her lips farther down the shaft and increased the intensity of her sucking. Developing a rhythm she started bobbing her head steadily up and down on his stiff rod. William could only gasp and moan in pleasure as she fellated him swiftly in and out of her warm mouth, occasionally grazing him with her teeth, just tenderly enough to increase his pleasure rather than hurt him.

With a slurping sound she dragged her pouting lips off his cock and gave it another slow tight jerk with her hand, squeezing it more than wanking it. While Jennie held his cock Shannen leaned her head in and dripped a little spit onto the cockhead and moved it around with her tongue, wetting the sensitive helmet even more. She put her mouth over his cock and thoroughly sucked it up and down, rubbing the side of her cheeks with the head, making sure she licked and sucked every inch of his rod. She ran her fingers through her hair and hooked it over her ear and started running her mouth up and down his cock, her lips locked tightly around the shaft.

Jennie slid her hand down onto his balls and gently massaged them while caressing Shannen's ass with the other hand. "She's got such a firm ass, Mr. Alexander. I'll bet you can't wait to slide your cock into it, can you?" Jennie challenged. William felt like telling her to call him by his first name, but realized he didn't know what it was supposed to be. So far they had only called him by his last name. "Oh yeah, I'm gonna fuck you both so hard," he resolved himself to simply answer, lest he would accidentally reveal something he wasn't supposed to. The less he said, the better, he figured.

"It's my turn again, Shan," Jennie said softly, tapping Shannen on her shoulder. Shannen heeded Jennie's request and sat up, allowing Jennie to get back to William's awaiting erection. Jennie leaned in and slipped his cock back into her mouth. Holding her head still she suckled on the head while moving her tongue meticulously back and forth across the head. Shannen put her hands on his thigh and kneaded it erotically, enjoying the sight of Jennie blowing him.

"Suck that cock, Jennie," she encouraged. "Take that thick cock all the way into your mouth. Make him shoot his load down your throat," she panted with lust, staring admiringly at his cock now glistening with the girls' saliva. Shannen put her hand onto the back of Jennie's head and slowly guided it downward. "All the way in, Jennie. Take it down your throat," Shannen demanded as she pushed her friend's head farther and farther down his cock. With her mouth full and her lips stretched around the shaft Jennie could only whimper and moan her response onto his hard pole.

Shannen pushed Jennie's head all the way down the shaft until the cockhead reached the back of her mouth. Jennie resisted Shannen's hand for a moment to relax her throat, and then let the thick cockhead penetrate her. As he slid down her throat, her lips eased down into his pubes, and she gave a content hum buzzing the tip of his cock just right. William could feel her breathing hard through her nose into his pubes as she let his cock settle in her throat. After a few moments she eased her head up again, never letting her tongue move off the backside of his cock. As her tongue ran up his rod providing warm pressure, her soft lips encircled his shaft for full effect. Passing the ridge of the head and reaching the tip she slipped her lips off the head with a slurp. She jerked him with her hand while laboring to catch her breath.

"There's nothing better than a big hard cock in your mouth, is there, Jennie?" Shannen asked. Jennie responded with a grin,

"If there is, I haven't tried it yet... Well, maybe a big hard cock in my pussy, but that's it." Both girls laughed at their banter before Jennie dutifully resumed her blowjob. Passionately engrossed in her cock-sucking pleasures, she didn't show any signs of letting Shannen have her turn, so Shannen moved up to William and planted her lips on his, sticking her tongue far into his mouth. They kissed with fervor, taking turns to take bites out of each other with their lips, as if it was a competition to see which one of the two wanted the other one's lips the most.

Shannen pulled back slightly, and with her nose against his and her hot breath pulsating into his mouth, said, "I want you to eat my pussy. I want you to fuck me with your tongue. Will you do it?" Overwhelmed by the wet heated friction on his cock and his face, he could barely muster up a nod, but Shannen took his cue and lay down on her back to take off her panties. She lifted her ass off the bed and reached down and slid her panties down her thighs, revealing her small triangle of trimmed dark bush. She bent her knees to her chest and nudged the panties past her feet and off, William's admiring gaze fixated on her beautiful pussy.

She got to her knees again and faced William in all her naked glory. Her ripe young body aching with lust she lifted her leg over his head and straddled him, her back to Jennie and his cock. She looked down into his eyes and lowered herself onto his mouth. William stuck out his tongue and eagerly tasted her pussy. He clamped his lips around her labia one at a time and ran his tongue back and forth across them, making occasional trips to her clit to massage it gently, only to move his tongue back onto her lips again. His nose buried in her pubes he took in deep breaths through his nose to savor her scent and enjoy how the hairs tickled his nostrils. He moaned his euphoria into her pussy and Shannen panted heavily, grabbing her own tits and pinching the nipples. "Eat that pussy, sweetie. Eat it good. Mmmm, yes," Shannen hummed as she grabbed his hair and pulled at it in an impossible attempt to pull him even closer to her pussy. Not hard enough for it to hurt him, but enough for her to feel like she controlled his movements.

Jennie's long blonde hair was draped across William's thighs and tickled his skin warmly as she continued her blowjob. Her firm tits swayed with her movements as her lips ran shuttles up and down the shaft, her fist firmly around the base of his cock. With her eyes closed Jennie sucked energetically, her head bouncing rhythmically up and down. Making occasional stops to take him all the way down her throat again, she sucked lovingly, plunging up and down his cock, cooing with pleasure.

Jennie paused her cock-sucking to catch her breath. She blew on the cockhead evaporating the saliva she had left on it. She put both her hands around the pole and jerked him slowly, making sure she applied pressure all over the cock. Looking at Shannen's ass she could see William's tongue working her pussylips, his hands firmly around her ass cheeks, his fingers digging into her skin. Leaving just one hand on the rod and using the other for support, she leaned in to Shannen's ass and gave one of her cheeks a good long lick. Surprised by the wet warmth on her skin Shannen turned her head and saw Jennie looking up at her with a cheeky smile.

"Get a good taste, Jen?" Shannen asked.

"You just looked like you needed it," Jennie responded and moved back to William's cock.

"You're so considerate," Shannen grinned before turning her attention back to William. With a quick movement of her head Jennie tossed her hair to one side and dove down to continue her blowjob. She grabbed with her thumb and index finger around the shaft just below the head and put her mouth over the fleshy helmet, and moved her lips down to her fingers. She then slid her lips and fingers tightly up and down in tandem, her fingers applying pressure and her warm mouth sucking hard, producing loud rhythmic slobbering sounds.

Licking and sucking on Shannen's pussy, William could feel himself getting closer to orgasm as Jennie's vigorous blowjob brought ecstatic sensations to his cock. Grinding her pussy against his mouth harder and harder Shannen was also nearing climax. His diligent tongue-work soon paid off, as he could feel Shannen's pussy spasm and hear her heavily panted whines. "Fuck, yes! I'm gonna come, baby. I'm coming!" she cried enthusiastically. She wet his mouth with her juices as he methodically flicked his tongue across her clit while her orgasm flowed through her. Being already close to cumming, Shannen's orgasm and Jennie's deep-throating sent him past his breaking point.

Just as Jennie once again slid his cock down her throat, his dick started pulsing and shoot streams of cum into her. No swallowing was needed as she just kept her head still and allowed his load to shoot straight down her throat. In ecstasy he instinctively thrust his hips upward while cumming, pushing his cock as deep into Jennie's throat as it would go while depositing it's load in her stomach. His orgasmic moaning muffled by Shannen's heated pussy, and Jennie's whining stifled by the thick cock in her mouth, Shannen looked back at Jennie and goaded her on, "Yeah, swallow it, Jen. Drink it all." As thick ropes of cum shot into Jennie's mouth she drained William's cock completely, not letting a single drop spill. His cock's pulsing finally slowed and his creamy explosions subsided.

The threesome's moaning slowly abated. Jennie slowly dragged her lips off his cock, giving a heavy sigh as she released him. She gently squeezed the shaft while enjoying the feeling of his fresh cum in her stomach. Still reeling from her orgasm Shannen lifted one leg over William and dismounted him. Seeing his face wet with her juices she wiped his chin with her fingers and stuck them into his mouth, wordlessly instructing him to lick them dry which he obediently did.

The girls lay down next to him, one on each side, and rested their heads on his chest. Eyes closed, they put their hands on his stomach and gently caressed the skin, enjoying the post-orgasm moment. His arms around them he could feel the weight of the girls' heads and their warm breaths on his chest.

After a few minutes of relaxation his mind started going where his cock had yet to. The thought of fucking the girls' pussies got him ready for another go. He moved his hands from the girls' shoulders down to their hips. The girls got the signal and turned their heads up and looked at him. "Are you ready for more?" Jennie purred. "Yeah" he responded. "I want you to do as I say." The girls nodded, still looking at him. "Kiss each other," he said. The girls looked at each other and smiled. Not minding his direction at all they wordlessly moved their heads in and let their lips meet in a lustful kiss. Shannen thrust her tongue onto Jennie's, while Jennie slid her hand onto Shannen's hips and gently kneaded her ass.

Shannen broke the kiss and climbed over William and over to Jennie. She put her hand on Jennie's shoulder and pushed her down onto her back. Jennie obediently leaned back. Shannen moved her head in close to Jennie's until their noses touched, and held still for a moment, breathing warmly into Jennie's mouth. Shannen then moved downward to Jennie's chest. Using one hand for support she let the other fondle one breast while letting her tongue run across the nipple on the other. She closed her lips over the nipple and sucked hard while still using her tongue on it. Shannen then slowly moved further down while generously using her tongue on Jennie's ticklish skin. She traced it around her bellybutton and reached her panties.

"You want to do the honors?" Shannen offered to William and gestured at Jennie's panties. "With pleasure," he said and gently placed his hand on Jennie's stomach just below the bellybutton. He moved it downward onto her panties and let his fingers slide down between her legs, cupping her warm soft mound through the thin fabric. Feeling her warmth on his fingers he slid his thumbs inside the waistband and slowly pulled down. Going down her thighs the descending panties exposed her trimmed blonde bush. William continued to slide the panties all the way down over her feet and off.

Admiring her naked friend Shannen was as taken by the vision in front of her as William was. "Isn't she beautiful?" she exclaimed as a statement more than as a question. She moved her head down to Jennie's knee and extended her tongue and slowly traced it up her thigh. Hungrily eyeing Jennie's pussy she kissed her way up her thigh and settled between her legs. Positioning her head over Jennie's stomach she pressed her nose into her abdomen and with her mouth slightly open let her lips graze the warm skin as she moved downward.

Taking in her soft scent Shannen moved her lips down through Jennie's pubes, letting them tickle her sensually. Filled with lust and her eyes fixated on Shannen, Jennie said almost inaudibly, "Lick it, Shan. Lick my pussy." Shannen slowly stuck out her tongue and let it connect with the soft folds around Jennie's clit. At first she ran her tongue slowly over Jennie's pussylips, savoring her taste, but soon penetrated them, probing her clit. "Yes, that feels so good," Jennie moaned as Shannen gently flicked her tongue across her ultra-sensitive button.

While tongueing Jennie's pussy Shannen's back curved sensually into her firm round ass in the air, sending irresistible invitations to William. Reaching out he traced his fingers over the curves of her ass and positioned himself behind her. Gently he nudged Shannen's calves with his knees, signaling to her to spread her legs and make room for him. Shannen moaned in anticipation of what was coming and obediently spread her legs. Her ass completely on display for him, his hard cock stood straight up aching to fuck the sexy actress. Putting one hand on her ass for control he grabbed the base of his cock with the other and angled it down for the cock-head to meet with her damp entrance.