Jennie and the Handyman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
447 Followers

"Johnnie, what is it? Is something wrong?"

"No, not wrong," he said. "I was, uh, wondering, if I might . . .if you would like to, uh, go out to dinner tonight."

He said it out and breathed a kind of sigh, letting her unconsciously know what it was that he'd been nervous about.

She was surprised, kind of flabbergasted, pleased, excited, and energized all at the same time.

"Dinner?" she said, almost involuntarily.

It all gave her a moment of pure bliss that she simply let wash over her.

"Earth to Jennie!" he said, smiling now.

"I'm sorry, Johnnie, I was so surprised by your invitation," she said and smiled.

"Well!" he asked.

"Well?" she said, not understanding immediately.

"Will you?" he asked patiently.

"Oh, I thought that I had already said my 'yes'," she said. He shook his head 'no', indicating that she hadn't.

"Johnnie Stewart," she said, shaking her own head now, "You make me feel like an addled girl!"

"Good!" he said, "My charm is working!"

She gave him a half serious look then and said:

"Don't you go playing with my affections just to fool with me!"

"Jennie Allen," he said, turning serious at that point, "That is something, where you are concerned, that I would never, ever do. I am totally earnest about the invitation. I want to take the prettiest girl in town to dinner."

"Ohhhh," she said, sighing and putting the back of her hand to her mouth.

He was at the door then and said: "I'll pick you up in two hours."

As he was going out the door he stopped and now he had that look on his face that told her that he was about to do something outrageous.

She almost instinctively said: "Don't you dare!"

He laughed and said:

"Don't be staring at the waist band of my underwear!"

She looked at him wide eyed at having been so easily found out but then she let out a huge, long sound, like "EEEEEEEEEEEP!" as he unbuckled his belt, and the waist band of his shorts and pulled them to his knees, showing her that the royal purple nylon underwear weren't boxers but briefs type.

He grinned at her, as he pulled his shorts back up and said:

"Turn about and fair play!"

"You devil!" she said again. "Go or I'll throw something at you!"

"Going! Going!" he said loudly as he retreated, then he hollered over his shoulder to her, as she stood in the doorway:

"Two hours!"

"I'll be ready!" she said. "How formal?"

"I'll wear a tie, make it sexy, sophisticated," was his answer and, still grinning, he was gone.

"The devil!" she said to herself, and then played the picture of him lowering his shorts once again. Her only comment was:

"Magnificent!"

She realized that she almost had said to herself: "Magnificent ass!" but had stopped herself. It made her giggle, as she went off to the shower, humming as she went.

She prepared carefully, and realized that all the while she was humming to herself.

"My, my, aren't we happy!" said the little inner voice, and Jennie didn't even try to contradict the fact that the flow of events lately made her decidedly happy.

She went to the part of her closet that was reserved for things that she used to wear for Andy, sexy things, slinky things, sensuous things. But they'd been put away and not bothered with for a long time. She had dress in mind and only hoped that she hadn't gained too much weight for it.

She found it: black, about 3 inches above her knees, spaghetti straps with a plunge to the neckline that was just above her bust line. When she wore it with a kind of push up black lace bra, it let a good deal of cleavage of her lovely 36d breasts show.

"Just the thing, Jen," she said to herself. "Time to dazzle the handyman!"

Humming still to herself, she went off to the shower. She finished the shower and fixed her hair. She hadn't really fussed with it in an age and enjoyed that kind of thing.

When her hair was ready, she got the box from the closet. The first thing that she did was remove the box from the closet and begin to distribute the sexy underwear into a drawer that was empty and ready for them. When they were all tucked away, she got out the black, underwired bra and put it on. It was cut low and let the entire top of her breasts and cleavage show.

"Nice, Jennie!" she said.

Next it was a pair of black satin bikini panties. She snugged herself into them and was pleased with what she saw. The fact that she was dressing this way, and really never expecting Johnnie Stewart to see her in them struck her.

She sat on the bed and said softly:

"I'm going to be careful here, Andy. I know what a temptation he is and I think, darling, that I'm going to kind of put you away for a while. I know you won't mind."

Saying it was enough for her. She huffed and puffed a little, so as not to cry, and went on with her dressing. She put on a garter belt and a pair of dark, seamed black stockings.

She liked the end result enough to simply smile, when she saw herself. She put the dress on next. It had a tight top that did dip down and show the cleavage. The skirt part of it hugged her hips and ass very nicely also.

"Jennie's not playing nice tonight!" she said to herself in the mirror.

And answered herself just as quickly:

"Jennie's playing very nice tonight!"

She realized that she had about 25 minutes to spare, and sat. The thought crossed her mind, sitting there that she had to decide if she were going to invite Johnnie to stay with her tonight or not. She realized fully the implications, including the possibility that he didn't or wouldn't want to.

She decided that she'd play it by ear and see the way that the evening went before coming to that momentous decision. She certainly knew that she wasn't a 'first date girl'. At least she didn't think she was.

But she was almost overwhelmed by the intensity of what had been happening between them these past days. It was a relationship that wasn't new; she'd known Johnnie for a long time, and had seen him periodically, but never like this, never nearly like this. But then there was no time for more thought, he had arrived.

Jennie had a special dark shawl that Andy had bought her from Vienna. She threw that over her shoulders as she went to answer the door.

He looked lovely, if you could say ever that a man looks lovely. So, it was the first thing that she said to him, when she opened the door:

"Johnnie, you look just lovely! I don't know if you ever should use that language of a man but it fits."

"Thank you," he said and then:

"But I am blown away here. Please don't get me wrong, Jennie; I know you for a beautiful, vibrant woman but seeing you tonight is like running into a dream made alive. I'm tempted to be vulgar just to express myself."

"Vulgar?" she said with a smile.

He grinned and she said: "You're going to, aren't you?"

He nodded his head and said to her:

"You just look so edible!"

"Eeeeeeeek!" she squealed, and put her hand across her mouth.

"I shouldn't call you Jennie, I should call you 'Food'!" he said.

"Johnnie Stewart!" she kind of barked at him. "You're embarrassing me!"

"Well, you tempted me kind of to do it!" he said, grinning.

"Take me to dinner," she said.

"Yes, Food!" he said.

"Stop that!" she warned him, laughing at the same time.

He held up his hands and said: "I promise, I promise! No more 'Food' talk!"

She took his arm and kissed him on the cheek:

"You're terrible!" she said to him. "So bad!"

"You love it!" he returned.

"Found me out!' she said then, and they both laughed on the way to his car.

He had a lovely red mustang and held the door for her.

"Don't you be looking at my legs, Johnnie Stewart!" she said, sliding into the car.

"Sorry, ma'am, no promise!" was his reply.

They went to a steak house for dinner. When they sat at the table, in a nicely shadowy part of the restaurant, she took her shawl off. His comment was:

"My, my better and better!" she blushed.

Then he turned serious and said to her:

"Jennie, I mean it now; you are gorgeous beyond gorgeous! You make me walk proud just to be seen with you."

They were selecting their food from the menu, when a voice, a woman's voice said:

"Well look at you two!"

Jennie and Johnnie both looked up to see Sheila Lotz staring at them. She was an older local busybody.

"Jennie," she said, "Are you taking the local help out to dinner?"

Jennie colored but Johnnie answered immediately:

"No, Miz Lotz," he said, "I'm back from Afghanistan for the last time and wanted a dinner date with the loveliest, sexiest, most sensuous woman in the area and so I asked Jennnie to dinner."

Sheila Lotz colored at the answer but he came back quickly with:

"Especially since you're married and taken and all!"

Sheila Lotz began to giggle and she said:

"Have a nice night you two."

Before she turned to walk away, she smiled and winked at Jennie, who rewarded her with a grin.

They settled down to a lovely dinner, eating companionably, and finding conversing with each other both easy and interesting. They talked of their recent lives, local items, likes, dislikes and such. The time floated by and they simply had a grand time.

Jennie protested when Johnnie paid the bill, and he led her from the restaurant.

"How 'bout if we go to 'Merv's'?" he asked. "An after dinner drink and then just a dance or two?"

"Oh, Johnnie," She said, "I'd love that. It's been ever so long, since I've danced."

She was about to say more but stopped herself.

He held up a hand: "I know, Dr. Andy wasn't a dancer. It's okay to say it."

"No, Johnnie, I promised myself that I wasn't going to keep bringing him up into our conversations. It doesn't seem right somehow."

"Jennie, I never want you to forget or set aside any part of you that makes you the wonderful woman that you are," he said softly.

"Johnnie Stewart," she said, "You're going to make me cry now!"

"No, I'm going to take you dancing instead!" he answered.

"Deal!" she said.

They went and got a table at Merv's. The waitress, Ina, had been there forever and knew everyone.

"Well how about you two, all dolled up and looking bright and happy!" she said to them, when she approached the table.

"Jennie Allen," she went on, "I swear you outfoxed all of us gals, and here you are out with the best looking man in the valley!"

Jennie beamed at what she said.

Then she said in a conspiratorial tone of voice to Ina:

"Yes, Ina, as long as I can keep him from getting fresh!"

"Fresh," Ina hooted, "Why, if I were Johnnie Stewart taking you out and saw you wearing that dress with your boobies showing, I'd be as fresh as an April morning."

Johnnie roared with laughter; Jennie blushed and hid her mouth behind her hand to suppress a squeal and Ina just beamed at them.

"What'll it be, lovebirds?" she wanted to know.

They ordered drinks, and Ina went away.

"Got you, didn't she?" he asked.

"Dead center!" Jennie said smiling.

Then he gave her a serious look and said:

"Dance with me, pretty lady!"

She put her shawl on the back of the chair and let him help her out of the chair. She went into his arms immediately, snuggling against him and was swept up into the loveliness of the dance.

Jennie loved dancing. She also realized that she loved the feel of Johnnie Stewart holding her against himself and dancing. She was impressed by the fact that he didn't try to mash her as they danced but she was constantly aware of his hands on her back, during the dancing.

"This is so lovely!" she whispered into his ear.

She backed her face off and said to him:

"Johnnie, I'm so afraid of making a fool of myself!"

He stared at her and brushed her lips, very quickly with his own and said:

"Well, if you are, then we both are."

"Oh, it's okay then!" she answered and held him as close as possible.

All the while she played in her mind, in the idle moments, the sight of him with his shorts around his knees, showing her, in that brazen fashion, his royal purple underwear and that magnificent muscular butt.

She had to constantly pull herself away from the thought of it.

They were fairly quiet on the way back to her house. When they arrived, she knew what she was going to do or say.

He opened the door for her and she stood up. She said to him:

"Johnnie, honey, I . . .I don't think I'm ready to invite you in for the night. Please don't be angry."

He said to her, holding her close:

"I'm out with my best girl and nothing that she does will make me angry."

"Oh, honey!" she sighed, and then said:

"I do so desperately want to be kissed, Johnnie!"

He smiled at her then and said:

"The Marines are always ready to do the job!"

She giggled. "You're being silly!"

"It's either be silly or sob, you're so beautiful!" he answered.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned but her moan was drowned out by his lips.

She kissed eagerly but, she thought, not well. So, she just gave herself over to the experience as he was guiding it. The kiss was soft, and long, and wet, and as lovely as she could wish. Just at the end of the kiss, she felt his tongue caress her lips. It sent a shock of thrill through her, and she responded with the tip of her own tongue.

This led to two more such kisses, when he leaned back and said:

"Jennie, thanks for a wonderful evening! But I have to work tomorrow. If I'm not bright and early on the job the lioness will get me."

"Don't play the fool!" she said, chiding him.

"You know," he said, "It's either that or . . ."

Her response was to kiss him again, in the middle of his statement.

Just as he left her, he got that wicked look on his face again and said, before she could stop him:

"Food! Definitely Food!"

"What am I going to do with you?" she said.

He turned to her, serious again and said:

"That's what we have to figure out next, I guess. Thank you for a perfect evening, Jennie, you look breath taking!"

Then he was gone. She watched him go from the window, and once he was actually gone she said one loud word to herself, from herself. She knew the truth of it immediately:

"Fool!"

If he hadn't actually gone, she would have gotten him back. Walked out to his car, in her underwear and gotten him back and made him her own in a special way all through the night.

She was left with a sigh and the shadow of a regret. She went upstairs, and slowly undressed, in the back of her mind, pretending that he was watching, dressed only in those sexy royal purple, nylon briefs. She felt herself getting wet between the legs, as she got into bed, no clothes tonight at all.

It was all that she could do to resist calling him and asking him to come back.

But she snuggled down with her thoughts, the mental pictures, the vision of dancing with him, holding him, his hands on her back, the lovely things that he said, and the siren image of Johnnie Stewart in his purple underwear.

She moved her finger down across the naked plane of her belly and said to the night and to herself:

"Oh, we're going to do this again tonight?"

"Yes," was her answer, "After all we might not have to do this alone much longer."

The thought stunned her but she allowed it, not caring at this point what his intentions were only being critically aware of her own longing.

She played with herself, those clever fingers wound in her pubic hair, inserting themselves, rummaging and making her world all in color. But just before she came, she knew, in a clear second what she was going to do tomorrow. She'd have the nerve and do it. She promised herself. It was her last thought of the night before drifting to sleep a very contended woman.

He was on time the next morning, and she greeted him warmly, but maybe, due to her own nervousness, as warmly as he thought she might.

"Jennie, is anything wrong?" he asked, as she brought him coffee.

"No, Johnnie," she said, "I'm afraid that I didn't get much sleep and am still tired."

"Well," he said covering her mood with his brashness, "Watch out what bedroom you like down in, because the handyman will be at the window."

She smiled and said: "I'll keep that in mind, Johnnie Stewart."

He went to work after coffee and a muffin that she'd baked and decided he'd just think about it.

She was up and out of the kitchen in a flash, once he was gone. She heard him putting the ladder against the house. Went into the living room to make sure which of the windows he was working at, and once sure of herself, went upstairs.

She was almost on automatic pilot. She refused to allow herself thought time or reflection time. She wasn't going to make last night's mistake again. She just wasn't.

She dressed carefully, hair done, some makeup on, lipstick etc, and then she selected. She went for what Andy used to call her 'whore's outfit'. A bra that was half cut and had her breasts nestled but bare up front and on top, allowing her nipples to show. It had the effect of holding her breasts up and out and almost making a presentation of her nipples.

The panties were a black, string thong. A slim patch of cloth in the front and a string that went up into her ass crack in back. She found and put on her only pair of thigh high stockings, smokey gray to black. She had a pair of heels that she put on, with four inch lifts, which she had to practice walking on for a bit to get used to. Then she was ready.

She looked in the mirror and smiled. It was everything that she was hoping it would be. She walked to the door of the bedroom saying:

"Johnnie Stewart, here I come!"

She opened the door carefully and saw him working on the window frame. She didn't try to be coy or hide anything. This was a seduction, pure and simple.

He noticed her, of course, as soon as she entered the room. He gripped the ladder and just took in the sight. She smiled at him, as he stared, wide eyed. She picked up a card of some kind from the bureau and dropped it on the floor, and then, turning her back to him, to show him the string thong and her ass, she bent over from the waist to pick it up.

Then she walked to the window itself. She stood a few feet from the window, staring at him, as he was also staring at her.

"Hi, Johnnie Stewart!" she said.

"Oh shit!" was his only sound.

She smiled at him, turned on her heels and walked from the room, counting on him now to do the rest. She did as much as she felt she could. Even so, as soon as she left the bedroom, her courage, fine up until then, began to desert her.

By the time she got down stairs, and heard him coming through the door, she was trembling and unsure of herself again.

He entered the room, still amazed and staring.

She said quickly:

"Johnnie Stewart, if you say something funny, foolish or teasing right now, I'll throw you out of here and never, ever talk to you again."

"Funny? Foolish? Teasing?" he repeated after her. "You are a goddess, a fucking goddess, pardon my French! You present me with a view of beauty passing before my eyes, of perfection itself walking in the room just beyond the window where I'm working and you think that I might be flip or teasing?"

"Jennie, you are gorgeousness itself!"

They stood across the room for this heated exchange. She felt her courage return.

"Johnnie," she said, "Your ass was wonderful in those royal purple briefs, nylon briefs yesterday. Tell me what you're wearing today."

He smiled a smile at her and said: "Today it's actually pink! And I'm about to show you that real men do wear pink!"

"Pink!" she said, "Oh I love that! Pink! Real men!" she was almost babbling, especially since his tee shirt was already off. Then he bent, never taking his eyes off of her, to untie his work boots, and they were off.

Then he was all smiles and he was unbuttoning his shorts. He pushed them down and she sucked in her breath! She never had thought that pink could look so downright sexy on a man. His nylon briefs today were a pale pink. He was still staring at her and smiling. And now she noticed the bulge in his briefs.

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
447 Followers