Jennie and the Handyman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers

"I caused that," she mused.

"You certainly did!" he said.

Then suddenly she was almost lost again but now, this time she knew what to do:

"Help me here, Johnnie, " she said, "I'm kind of afraid and nervous; it's new territory, help me please."

He was across the room immediately and holding her, pressing himself against her, only this time, his hands didn't stay on her back demurely, they slid downward burning a path to where the tiny black string was lodged between her magnificent ass cheeks.

"Ohhhhhhh!" she moaned, as he grasped her ass cheeks with his hands, one cheek in each hand.

"Jennie," he whispered to her, "This is everything, right now it's everything. Where?"

She knew exactly what he meant and said only the word:

"Bedroom."

She squealed with delight as he swept her off of her feet and carried her up the stairs.

"I want time," she said breathlessly, "Time to feel those pink ass cheeks! Time!"

"I'm not going anywhere, honey!" he said, "You've got all the time you need."

"Yes, Johnnie," she crooned, "All the time now, just all the time."

He deposited her on the bed and moved immediately to a position between her thighs.

"First this, Jennie, my love," he said to her. "First this!"

"What?" she asked, panic seeming to rise again.

But he said to her calmly:

"Jennie, lie back, enjoy this," and with a gleam in his eye that captured her soul, he went on:

"The Marines are on the job!"

"I guess they are . . ." she began but it ended in another of her sensual squeals, as he took the thong off of her, and kissed her pussy mound.

This was actually pretty much outside of her sexual experience. There simply hadn't been that much of this kind of 'oral sex'. She was neither prepared or in any way ready for how it felt to have his tongue pushing through her pubic hair and licking the length of her vaginal lips.

"Ohhhhhhh, Johnnie!" she said, "I'm not sure I've felt anything like . . ."

"Oh, Johnnie!"

Then he had his tongue inserted in her wetness and it was moving around and kind of seeking. When it hit the right spot, she positively shouted out, cried out, wailed her immediate joy.

Then he had the nub of her clitoris in his mouth and was making love to it. That was too much for Jennie. She was feeling things that no one had ever told her were possible or expected. She bit the back of her hand and made almost primal noises to accompany the orgasm that he gave her.

He looked up at her then. She said: "Kiss me please."

"Rinse my mouth," he said beginning to move.

"Don't you dare, Johnnie Stewart," she said, "I want every single part of this experience, every single part."

He just grinned and crawled up her body until he had her in his arms.

"What's next?" he asked.

"Next?" she said almost shocked by the concept. "I get choices? I get to do things now?"

"You sure do!" he said.

She smiled a kind of feral smile and said to him:

"I want to take these wonderful pink briefs away and see you naked, Johnnie Stewart. And if you can be vulgar, so can I! I want to suck your cock! I want it in my mouth. I want it leaking onto my tongue, and spurting down my throat."

He smiled: "They lady wants to be a cock sucker, so who am I to object?"

She moved and she was on him then, sweeping those lovely, marvelous pink nylon briefs away, and capturing his erection in her hand, holding it, stroking it a bit, looking at it, kissing it, loving it . . .

She gave him a moving smile as she sunk her head downward and opened her mouth wide to engulf him, clamping her lips around the head of his cock and licking from the slit down to the back of the hood, keeping her eyes on him all the while!

"Oh, yes," he swooned, and put a tentative hand down on the back of her head but she needed little or no encouragement. She pulled more and more of him into her mouth all the time and simply established a rhythm with her head, bobbing up and down.

"Ohhh, the woman's done this before!" he said mesmerized and sinking more and more into the feeling that her mouth was giving him.

She lifted her head from the spit covered cock and taking a deep breath, plunged her head downward again, getting a loud:

"Awwww!" from Johnnie, as this time, her lips collided with the muscles of his stomach.

"Awwww!" he said again, lifting his hips to meet her continued head movements and grabbing onto the bed spread as he began to cum in her mouth and down her throat. She proved amazingly adept at keeping his cum all in her mouth and, working at it for a moment or so, was able to slack off her movements, licking and cleaning as her mouth retracted itself from his softening cock.

"Kiss!' he sighed to her.

"Slimy mouth!' she said.

"That kind of excuse doesn't work here!" was his comeback and she moved her way up his body until she was lying fully on top of him and kissing him.

Without giving it a thought, after kissing him, she said:

"I love you, Johnnie Stewart!"

Then she was silent and said into his shoulder:

"Why in heaven's name did I say that!" She looked into his eyes, his smile at that point almost beatific and she said:

"Johnnie, I'm not trying to ruin anything with that declaration; please understand that; I'm just a plain spoken woman."

"Don't you be apologizing for saying the most wonderful thing that I've ever heard!" he said to her, kissing her.

"Now is it back to work for me or . . .?" he asked.

"No, I want to be properly fucked!" she said, grinning down at him.

"The lady's got the body of a goddess, the soul of a poet, and the mouth of a truck driver!"

She bit his shoulder, causing him to give a kind of yelp, and they both ended up laughing. But then he moved her so that he was towering over her body. His cock was already stiff again and loomed largely between them.

"May I have that?" she asked softly.

"Coming, ma'am," he said, putting his knees between her thighs, which she gladly parted widely for him.

"Lovely and wet," he said, as he positioned his cock in place.

"That's because the Marines have been at work there," she said.

"They sure have!" he answered, and then pushed himself home.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Johnnie!" she said in a rush of breath, as he settled himself within her, and began to make love to her.

It was drawn out this time, sweet, but growing in intensity. Jennie greeted every thrust with a moan, and the moans increasing in loudness as he pushed onward into their passion.

She became his totally in those moments. She flung her legs around his waist and her arms around his back, reaching for and grabbing his working ass cheeks.

"Mine!" she moaned with his rhythm. "Mine! Mine! Mine!" just before they finished and collapsed together.

He lay down, rolling to the side but pulling her to him to snuggle her to him. She began to cry. He let her.

"I'm sorry, Johnnie," she said quietly, "But that was so wonderful!"

"Hush, sweet woman," he said, kissing her forehead and holding her close.

After just a few minutes, he said to her: "I've got to go back to work; old lady Allen will bitch if she catches me larking about."

She looked up into his grinning face and said: "Johnnie, I'm a fair woman; so I just want to warn you that I'm going to bite you now, any place that I can get my teeth."

Then without another word, she bit him just below the right nipple, causing him to let out a bellow.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry!" he said laughing.

"Old lady Allen!" she said derisively.

"Let me get a wash cloth," she said.

"No," he insisted, "I want the smell of you on me, including the intimate smell of you. I'll shower later."

"With me?" she asked in a coy voice.

"If I'm invited!" he said.

"Old lady Allen is inviting you," was her response.

He laughed and kissed her, before he got up.

"Goody," she said from her prone position on the bed, "I get to watch."

He put on those pink nylon briefs, that were so sexy and turned around to show her his ass.

"Come here, kiss!" she said.

"No bite?" he asked, in a fearful voice.

"No bite!" she said and he moved to the bed with his ass toward her, the muscular cheeks of his ass encased in the surprising pink of the fabric.

She held onto his hips and kissed his ass. Then she said:

"Only a little bite!"

"Hey!" he yelled but then she nipped him right on the ass and giggled.

"Impossible lady!" he said to her, pulling his shorts on.

"Impossible lady in love," was her answer.

"You getting up?" he wanted to know.

"I rather think that I'm going to wait until you're back at work and I'm going to play with myself. I still have dirty thoughts."

"Hmm," he said, considering. "Enjoy yourself."

"I will," she said, "I'll be thinking of you and those pink ass cheeks with the little bite mark."

"Remember, ducks, that revenge can be terrible!"

"Eeek!" she said softly, as he left the room.

She heard him leave the house and then the clatter of the ladder as he went back to work. A thought flashed through her mind and she got up from the bed and went to the guest room.

He saw her enter the room immediately, grinning at her, as she walked across the room and lay down, naked on the bed. Then she began to play with herself.

"Awww shit, woman!" he sighed. "Awwww shit!"

"Like the view, Marine?" she asked, as her fingers snaked their way through her pubic hair and along her pussy lips, still wet from their love making.

She never took her eyes off of him, as she played with herself to an orgasm, a long languorous smile on her face all the while.

When she was finished, she got up from the bed, and opened the window where he was.

He was working on the upper part of the large bedroom windows, so that she could see him at about the waist.

"Hi, soldier!" she said.

"Some display, woman!" was his answer.

Then he let out an involuntary shout of:

"What are you doing?"

"Taking care of my boyfriend!" she said, as she continued to unzip his short, reaching out the window to do it.

"Am I your boyfriend?" he asked.

"Well, if you aren't," she answered, giving him her feral grin, "Then I'm going to take care of the house painter!"

"Do that, just do that!" he said.

"Hold on to the ladder tightly now," she said pleasantly, and reaching her head out the window took his cock in her mouth.

"I've created a monster!" he wailed.

"Not created but maybe unleashed!" was her answer.

"Get that cock in your mouth, woman!" he ordered.

"Yes, sir!" she said nicely applying her mouth to her task of sucking him off again.

When she was finished, she said to him, just before she put the window down:

"I'm going to go and see about lunch."

"I need a nap!" he said dolefully.

"Come on in and lie down," she said softly.

"See!" he barked at her, "You're just trying to get me into that bedroom again."

"Step into my parlor said the spider to the fly" was her reply.

"Jennie, you're going to make me fall off this ladder!" he said.

"I'm going now," she answered, "Lunch."

He worked for a good while, getting the window done and then she called from the kitchen that lunch was ready.

He went down the ladder and into the house, where she was waiting with lunch, dressed only in an apron.

"Better and better!" he said to her.

"This is eye candy," she said, "I'm not trying to keep you from doing your work."

"Well, you're a lovely sight," he said, as he finished his lunch.

He didn't come to work the next day. Jennie was crushed. He left her a phone note that he had an errand to run and it would take him all day, that he'd be back to work tomorrow.

She spent a miserable day, part of it crying, bewailing her own lack of control in telling him that she loved him and all. She moped about, actually wandered into the rooms where they'd made love and tried to relive the scenes but there was no life to it now. That night in bed not even her fingers could waken the lovely scenes for her.

She spent an almost sleepless night, letting Frank Sinatra sing to her for part of it, while she sat in the dark, drank some wine and talked a bit to her Andy.

She made a decision to apologize to him for the remark and try to set their closeness back on a physical need basis. She even practiced what she was going to say.

He was back bright and early. She had coffee and rolls for him. She was as nervous as a cat but grimly determined.

As soon as he came into the kitchen she was going to start. He looked at her face, a face of pain and insecurity and said to her:

"Jennie, what's wrong?"

"It's me," she said, "the other day, I know that I ruined everything with that 'I love you speech'; I apologize, Johnnie. I don't want this wonderful fling to end. I won't be the sobbing, clawing woman again. I won't . . .can't take back what I said, since I meant it but I'm going to be what you want, what you need . . ."

Her voice faded, and a little tone from the back of her head said:

"See, look at his face, you ruined it!"

Then he spoke up:

"Well, I'm glad you said that, Jennie," he began, "I mean the part about not taking it back because I have this!"

He handed her a ring box and she collapsed onto a chair, no strength, no outward sense, only a welter of feelings.

She looked up at him, barely able to see him through her tear clouded eyes:

"For me!" she asked in a tiny voice just audible.

"Yes," he said, "I have a Marine buddy who's a jeweler; I had to go see him yesterday."

He hesitated and then said:

"Jennie, unless you object, I'm going to get down on one knee now!"

"Ohhhhhhh," she sighed, "Please, please do, Johnnie, my Johnnie! "

He did and then, clearing his throat, spoke:

"I know that this is maybe sudden, quick, Jennie, but I've known you for such a long time, lusted after you for most of that time and now want you for my own. Jennie Allen, please, say that you'll marry me!"

"Yessssssssssss!" she said in a whisper, and still she was crying and her nose was running now.

"Look at me, I'm a mess!" she said.

"Cute, definitely cute!" was his answer.

She threw her arms around him, and said, that feral grin returning:

"For a moment, when you said you were getting down on one knee, I thought you meant that you were going to eat me!"

He moved so quickly and with such force that all she had time for was a loud squealing: "JJJJJJOOOOOOHHHHHHNNNNNNIEEEEEEE!"

He had her shorts down and off, had her panties, grannies today, shredded, actually ripped off and her sitting on the table with his face between her legs in less that a minute or two.

She said loudly then, as though declaiming to the stars:

"That's my man eating me! That's my Johnnie eating my pussy! That's my Marine! And when he's done, I get to kneel, pull his pants down, and his sexy nylon briefs and suck his big Marine cock!"

He lifted his head then and said: "Woman, you're making a ruckus!"

"I'm in love," she wailed, "I get to make a ruckus, when my fiance eats me!"

"Got that right!' he said.

"Hey, get to work!" she ordered, and he laughed and plunged his face back in between her thighs.

And he did, he worked and she vented; he licked at her and she sang it to the heavens. Every now and then he'd stop and look at her in almost amazement but she was having a good time, the time of her life and ordered him to go back to what he was supposed to do.

It made her grin her special feral grin that he obeyed her and did what she wanted him to do. She was almost squealing, when she finally came, holding his head to her pussy and humping at his face with her hips.

He sat back then, and she was lying down on the table. She was overwhelmed, almost totally done in.

"Wow!" she drawled and just lay there.

Finally, he picked her up, still wearing the tattered remnants of her panties and carried her to the couch. He lay her down there.

"Get some rest," he said, "I know you said that you had a bad night. Just get some rest."

"But the blow job!' she complained in a very sleepy voice.

"Later!" he said, "Get some rest."

"Yes, master," she said, sleepily.

"More like it," he answered and he went out and went to work.

She didn't rest long. She got up from the couch and saw him working on the ladder but down close to the ground now, working on the lower windows. A plan formed in her mind. The more she thought of it, the more she liked it, and she finally decided to put it into action.

She stopped long enough to take off all the rest of her clothes. She took off her normal cross necklace and was wearing only his ring, the engagement ring that he gave her.

She had a rich grin on her face, as she quietly opened the door and went to where he was working.

He noticed her as she came around the side of the house, sauntering toward him, lovely in her total nakedness.

"You're out here naked!" he said with a laugh.

"No, not naked, I'm wearing my engagement ring," she said, flashing the ring. "And I've come for my blow job. So, just be quiet, Johnnie Stewart, for now you are a thing, a sex object."

She was under the ladder, which put her face to face with his shorts. He was looking down at her and grinning, as she unbuttoned his shorts and pulled them down. His richly colored underwear today was a pair of red nylon briefs, cut for a man but still lovely.

"Ohh, I like this," she said, pulling his briefs down to his knees, and allowing his cock to spring free.

"There's my pal!' she said, kissing the head of his prick, then engulfing the entire head with her mouth and beginning the slow process of sucking on it.

"Ohhhhhhh what a mouth on the lady!" he moaned. "I think that I'll keep her; keep her for that mouth."

She worked at his prick, and began to move her head more quickly with the cock firmly in her mouth and her lips tightened around the skin, jerking him off with her mouth.

Johnnie moaned more and more and finally began to cum in her mouth. Once again, Jennie worked to keep all the cum in her mouth. She kept his cock in her mouth until she was finished, he was finished and he was cleaned up.

But she had more in mind.

For, grinning up at him, she began to take his shoes off. When they were off, she pulled his shorts down and off, and then pulled his red nylon briefs down and off. She put his shorts back on, and, one after the other, his work boots. She laced them up and got them all right.

He was just watching her and laughing and grinning.

She took the nylon briefs and stepped into them herself, snugging them up around her hips.

"Mmmmm," she said, "Nice."

Looking up at him she said:

"Now Mr Smart Assed Marine, you ripped my panties and I'm taking yours and there's nothing you can do about it."

With that she began to walk away, swinging her hips and ass cheeks in an exaggerated fashion. She looked over her shoulder and stuck her tongue out at him. But then she screamed. He was already off the ladder and hit the ground at a dead run.

"Smart Assed Marine, is it?" he shouted.

She squealed in fright and ran. She saw at once that she wasn't going to make it to the door in time to get inside and lock the door. She opted, rather foolishly, for a sprint into the back yard toward the woods in back.

The house was set on its own, and surrounded by its own property, so Jennie had space to run in. She just didn't have time.

"Wonderful!" he cried as he approached, and she shrieked again seeing him nearing.

"Running after a fucking beautiful, almost naked, skivvies snatching bitch, who is going to feel the wrath of the United States Marie Corps right about NOW!"

As he said the "NOW" he grabbed her by the waist band of his own briefs, and pulled her backward to him. She shrieked with the total joy of it.

He twirled her around and scooped her up, pulling the underwear down and off of her and flung them aside into the grass. She was naked now.

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers