Jennie and the Handyman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers

"That's the way I want you, lady, just you, naked except for the ring that I gave to make you mine and you took to declare you want to be mine."

He was standing over her and she had her arms raised in the air saying:

"Sorry, sorry, Marine! Never do it again!"

"Never?" he asked, pulling off his tee shirt.

"Never!" she said, and hesitated, as his shoes, socks and shorts went next.

Then she whispered, but so that he could hear her:

"Maybe tomorrow!"

"What!" he yelled and sank down on to his knees.

"Eeeeeeek!" she squealed as he grabbed her and she said, panting from the expended energy:

"Johnnie Stewart, do something to me; just do something to me!"

"I'm going to hold on to you," he said earnestly, "Until there is no more time and space and we're going to go into infinity together."

"Oh, yes, my love, my darling, my life!" she said, still breathing hard.

"But first, right here in your back yard, I'm going to fuck you!" he said next, kissing her and drawing all of her into the kiss.

"Yes, my Marine!" she said then. "You ran after me; you caught me; I'm yours to do with as you wish. Right here in our backyard."

"This is what I wish!" he said, as he sunk down to her, on top of her at first, and began to make love to her. She was wet, and ready for him. She greeted his coming into her with open arms.

"Good heavens, Johnnie Stewart, I love you so!" she sighed, as he continued his love making.

"Move now," he said and got her into a new position, so that she was on her hands and knees, and he was making love to her from behind.

"Marvelous," she said, pushing her hips back at him to meet his thrusts.

He loved her slowly, with her making constant noises to accompany his thrusts into her. Then he changed positions again. He put her ankles over his shoulders and entered her deeply from that position.

"Awwwwwwwww!" she moaned as he penetrated her in that position.

"This is my claim!" he said through clenched teeth. "This claim makes you mine!"

"Yours," she sighed as he plunged into her so deeply.

Then he moved again.

All she had time to say was a loud: "Ohhhhhhhhhh!"

But he ended now lying on the grass with her sitting down on his raised erection.

"Oh, I like this, Johnnie, my Johnnie!" she said, as she began to slowly bounce up and down on his erection, clenching her thigh muscles and vaginal muscles to stimulate him and bring him along.

They came in a little bit after that, and this was a mating, a kind of coming together that really served to make them the one new being that they were longing to be.

EPILOGUE:

They married shortly after that. But that very evening after the ladder blow job and race to the back yard, they went out together for dinner again. Jennie wore another of what Andy used to call her 'whore's dresses'. And, yes, they saw Sheila Lotz again.

Sheila couldn't resist another comment about Jennie being out with the 'help' again. But Jennie held her hand up in the air and showed Sheila the ring.

"Oh, my!" Sheila said, "You two are going to marry?"

"We sure are!" Johnnie said. Then he grinned and said:

"Sheila, doesn't she look lovely in that dress?"

"Well, yes, yes, she does," Sheila admitted.

"You should see her without the dress!" Johnnie said then and Sheila snorted and Jennie laughed. But as she was walking away, Sheila turned, winked at Jennie and said:

"Invite me to the wedding."

"Done!" Jennie said.

The news locally was greeted with some surprise but also with a great deal of pleasure.

The house, the old house, became their passion and they spent a good deal of time putting it back into original shape. Johnnie proved to be very, very talented.

He also branched out his business and ended with a construction company that specialized in restorations. Jennie handled the business books and ran the office.

After a year and a half, they had a little boy. They named him Andrew.

Of course, they decided, he'd be a doctor!

The End.

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers