Jennie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennie nodded and thought to herself again.

'Do you really think so?' she said, leaning forward earnestly now. She looked down once more at her panties and absently fingered the elastic waistband.

Mike reached forward and rubbed his hand across her hip from the side of her bum to the top of her thigh.

'Yeah, they feel better when you touch them and they have an appeal,' he said. 'I like the look of them. When I see thongs and these really brief things that some women wear, I think of strippers. I've never had sex with a stripper so they don't do much for me. I've had sex with lots of women who wore plain cotton panties so maybe that's why I think they're more sexy; and I don't think of you as a stripper either, so I guess I just think you should be wearing something that normal women wear.'

'You've had sex with lots of women?' she asked incredulously, 'how many?'

"I don't think I've ever counted,' he said. 'I guess at least a few dozen, maybe more.'

Jennie smiled and then looked at Mike shyly.

'Do you remember when you spanked me two years ago?' she said slowly, trying hard to get the words out.

Mike frowned and shook his head vigorously, as if he were trying to shake an unpleasant thought out of his head.

'Why do you want to bring that up?' He asked. 'It was a long time ago and I was angry.'

'I know,' she said with a blush. 'I was a brat that day and I guess I deserved it.'

Again Mike shook his head and then looked away.

'There's something I need to ask.' She said, reaching out and touching his arm.

He looked at her and frowned deeply, wishing she had never brought the subject up.

'When you did that,' she said slowly, 'did you... um... did you rub your hand over my bum when you were done?'

Now it was Mike's turn to be shocked. In his mind he could clearly see himself rubbing his hand across her bum. He could see her bent over his knee as his hand gently passed over her white cotton panties. Although he knew she had been wearing jeans that day, he could clearly see her wearing her school uniform skirt, the skirt raised over her back and her bum clad only in those white panties, wriggling and squirming as he rubbed it.

He became aware now that his cock, hard earlier from trying to see her panties, was now throbbing with need. He was sure there was probably a drop of pre-cum oozing out of the head and he looked down to see his pajama bottoms tented upward; as he looked down, so too did Jennie. She saw the front of his pajamas bulging upward and her mouth opened in amazement. She watched as the bulge twitched rhythmically and then looked Mike in the eye.

Mike returned her gaze and shifted uncomfortably, pulling his bath robe closed across his crotch to hide his hard-on.

'Uh,' he stammered, 'I... uh... No I didn't rub you.' He said shakily.

'Oh.' she said with a slight feeling of regret. 'I don't know why but sometimes I thought you rubbed my bum after you spanked me; and you told me that you were sorry but I had to be punished.'

'Oh.' Mike said weakly.

'It felt good when you did it,' she said with an encouraging smile, 'at least... when I thought you did it.'

'Oh.' he repeated. 'Really?' he finished lamely.

'Yeah.' she said and then smiled broadly. 'I kind of liked it. It made me feel good.'

Mike gulped and put his hands over his throbbing cock. Unconsciously he started to rub it slightly and he gulped once more.

'You liked it?' he said weakly, 'really?'

Jennie shifted her position and was now turned fully toward Mike with her elbows on the couch beside him and her head resting on her hands. Her knees were drawn up underneath her and her bum, covered now by her T-shirt, was sticking up in the air.

'Sometimes I imagine that's what you really did I guess,' she said with a shy smile. 'But sometimes I imagine that I was wearing my school uniform instead of my jeans.'

Mike almost came in his pants when she said that. The thought of her having the same vision as he, her bent over his knee in her school uniform while he rubbed her bum was just too much. He gulped once more and said nothing.

From her new position she was looking slightly upward to see his face. She lowered her gaze and saw his hands covering his bulge. She saw also that one of his hands seemed to be moving slightly. Already beginning to get wet from their conversation so far, she felt a sudden surge in her pussy and she knew that she was absolutely soaking right now. Her freshly cleaned white cotton panties were definitely going to need washing now. Once again she looked him in the eye.

'It's kind of dumb.' she said with a smile. 'I know I was wearing jeans that day and it stung, but I remember it as a good thing sometimes.'

'You mean because I rubbed you afterward?' he said, trying to bring his voice under control.

'Yeah, you rubbed it to soothe the pain after.' She said.

'But I didn't do that!' he protested.

'No.' she said and Mike could hear the regret in her voice when she did. 'I just imagined it.'

'Would...' Mike began uncertainly, 'would you like me to?'

Jennie's eyes popped open with surprise; surprise and excitement.

'Really?' she said happily. 'Would you?'

Mike tried to think about consequences; he tried to think about maturity; he even tried to think about Debbie. It was no use. The pot and his throbbing cock won the argument hands down.

'Yeah sure,' he said with a confidence he didn't feel. 'After all, I probably should've done it two years ago. Maybe then it wouldn't have hurt you so much.'

Jennie gave him one of her winning smiles and then crawled forward to lie on her tummy across his lap. She looked at him over her shoulder, still smiling, and then tugged the bottom hem of her shirt up as far as her lower back.

Mike returned her smile and then looked down. His hands shook slightly as he brought them up to hover over her bum and he just stared at the white cotton panties laid out before him. Gulping again he rested his one hand on the top of her thigh and then tentatively touched the cotton fabric stretched across Jennie's well rounded bum. Jennie was still watching him expectantly and she wiggled a little bit when she finally felt him touch her.

Slowly and very haltingly, he started rubbing gently. She grinned contentedly and then laid her face down to rest on her crossed arms. She wriggled a bit and his cock, hard and throbbing, stuck straight up through the pee hole on the front of his pajamas and wedged solidly in between her thighs. Both of them felt it and Mike became nervous that she might get angry. Instead, she wriggled once more, sighing softly. Mike groaned softly himself as his cock rubbed against the inside of her thighs. He set up a rhythm, moving his one hand back and forth steadily. To his delight, she swayed with his rhythm, moving her bum and her thighs with every stroke. Mike was in heaven.

So was Jennie. She could feel his cock pressing against her thighs and she repositioned herself slightly so the head of his cock was now rubbing against the lower lips of her pussy. Even though the cotton panties were between her pussy and his cock, still it felt wonderful! Already soaked from the inside by her pussy juices, her panties were now getting soaked from the outside by Mike's pre-cum.

With both of them so high from the pot and from the mutual feelings of pleasure they were receiving, they both closed their eyes and allowed themselves to be carried away by the moment.

Mike's one hand was rubbing rhythmically across Jennie's bum and his other hand was now stroking the inside of her thighs all the way from the top of her knee to the crevice between her pussy and her anus.

Jennie was moaning openly now. She started moving her hips up and down, grinding her panty-clad pussy against Mike's cock. Mike started moving his hips too, thrusting upward to meet her. With the hand that was rubbing her thighs, he pushed right up against the elastic hem of one of the leg holes of her now drenched panties. He wormed his finger inside and then pressed against her pussy lips. Jennie immediately spread her legs wide and pressed against his finger trying to ease it inside her. Needing no encouragement Mike pushed his finger in and Jennie groaned in pleasure. Mike grasped her panties and pulled them down to her ankles. Jennie raised her hips to help and then lowered herself once more to grind against Mike's cock.

Mike gently eased Jennie into a sitting position on his lap, facing him with her legs straddling him. She reached down and held his cock steady and then lowered her pussy onto it. Both of them sighed heavily as he entered her. They looked hungrily into each other's eyes as their hips began to move together. For the first time their lips came together and, at first tentatively and then passionately, they began to kiss.

Not very experienced with boys, Jennie was amazed at how Mike could make a kiss so erotic. The boys she'd had sex with mostly just closed their eyes and grunted a lot when they fucked her. She began to think that only people in movies kissed while they made love. Now she was experiencing a real kiss for the first time. She was beginning to wish that they had kissed a lot earlier.

Mike probed her mouth gently with his tongue as his cock probed her pussy. Sometimes he would push past her teeth to mingle with her tongue. She was used to that sort of kissing. When he gently pressed his tongue against the outside of her teeth and licked softly against her gums he felt her shudder. When he brushed his lips against her cheeks and her eyelids she moaned and mewled softly. When he touched the tip of his tongue to the outside of her lips she sighed and trembled.

With the feelings Mike was giving her, Jennie wanted to speed up their fucking. She started to buck heavily against Mike but he put his hands on her hips and steadied her motions, slowing her down to an agonizingly pleasurable pace.

He lifted her T-shirt over her head and gazed almost in wonder at her youthful body. Slowly and with reverence, he leaned forward and gently sucked her right nipple into his mouth. It was hard and the scent of her perfume came faintly to his nose as he licked at it. She moaned loudly and put her arms around his head, drawing him into her breasts. He placed one hand under her left tit and slowly rolled the nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He nibbled and suckled on her right nipple and continued to caress her left tit. He lowered his other hand to her bum and pushed his finger between her thighs from behind. He gently massaged her perineum and he felt her shudder. She tightened her grip on his head and screamed out in pleasure. Her body convulsed and her hips bucked against him furiously.

He smiled to himself as he felt her cum and then he held her lovingly, kissing her on the lips and gently rubbing her back. He leaned back to look at her and smiled once more. She was still shaking and there were tears in her eyes. She was gasping for breath and her chest was heaving with each gasp. The look in her eyes was one of both confusion and utter astonishment. It occurred to Mike that she had never had an orgasm before; at least not a proper one. He guessed that she may have brought herself to orgasm a few times but none of the boys she had been with had been able to do it for her.

Jennie was flabbergasted. Her mind, still whirling from the pot, was almost overwhelmed. Although the fucking had felt really good, she had never in her life experienced the kind of pleasure Mike had given her with his lips and his hands. She thought she was in heaven as he suckled her breasts, tweaking her one nipple while nibbling on the other. When he placed his finger between her pussy and her anus and rubbed in a small circular motion she almost passed out. In fact, she wasn't entirely sure she hadn't passed out. Now here she was, gasping for breath and sweating furiously as they looked at each other. She could almost feel the room spinning and she was grateful that Mike had his arms around her so she couldn't fall backward.

Mike lifted her gently and then laid her down on the couch. He stood up and removed his bath robe and his pajama bottoms. Now Jennie was seeing him naked for the first time. For a man pushing thirty-five he was in pretty good shape. His stomach, although a little soft, was almost flat. His arms and shoulders were well defined and Jennie could tell that he was probably a lot stronger than he looked. His legs were muscular and solid and his cock was hard and throbbing. His groin was covered with both his own and her secretions. His pubic hair was matted flat and his balls were swelling larger than any of the guys she'd seen naked before.

He lay down beside her and took her in his arms. They kissed for a long time and Jennie was in heaven. He kissed her on the lips, on the neck and on her breasts. He even kissed her hands and arms. He started at her fingertips, licking and nuzzling the pads of her fingers and kissed his way up to her shoulders, then her neck and finally to her lips. By the time he parted her thighs and placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy she was on fire.

He entered her and started the painfully and agonizingly pleasurable slow rhythm he had guided her into earlier. She wrapped her legs around his hips and her arms around his neck and held on like there was no tomorrow. With each stroke forward fireworks were going off in her head and her breath was pushed out of her. She wasn't even aware of the noises she was making.

Mike was enjoying the noises she made immensely. Hearing her mewl and sigh and coo with every stroke made his cock harder and longer, or so it seemed to him.

After what seemed like forever he began to feel the cum boiling up from his balls. He rolled his eyes back in his head and started pushing into her harder and harder with each stroke. She gasped and groaned and made unintelligible noises, each one more absurd than the previous one. Mike was steadying his upper body with his arms outstretched, his hands planted in the couch on either side of her head. He was grunting himself now and thrusting into her steadily.

Suddenly he growled and the fierce expression on his face almost scared Jennie. He was staring into her eyes intently and his lips were drawn back in a rictus. He grunted again and then Jennie felt the explosion inside her. She felt him spasm and at the same time she could feel the tremors of his cock erupting inside her. She felt an intense heat as his sperm coated her insides and he grunted again. Once again she felt his cock spurt and that was when her own orgasm hit. She began to shudder from head to toe and they held each other tightly as the spasms threatened to throw both of them off of the couch and on to the floor.

After a full minute Mike finally looked up. They were both coated in sweat and he could feel their mingled juices flowing over each other's groin areas. His cock, spent and flaccid, was pressed against her sopping wet pussy, the head still partially inside and swimming in a mixture of his sperm and her wetness.

She opened her eyes and they looked at each other. They were both still pretty high, though the exertion of fucking had burned off a good portion of the THC flowing through their blood streams. They smiled at the same time and then kissed once more. Mike sighed contentedly and stretched. He looked once more at Jennie and saw that she looked upset about something.

'What's wrong?' he asked.

Jennie frowned and tears started to gather in her eyes.

'What's wrong?' he asked again. 'What is it?'

She started to sniffle and sat up, her expression becoming more agitated.

'What are we going to do?' she said finally.

'What do you mean?' he asked, his brain not working properly yet.

'What about my mom?' she said with a sob. 'What are we going to do?'

Mike's eyes opened wide in understanding and then he frowned. He sat up himself and stared at the floor while he tried to think.

'What are we going to tell her?' she said, the tears now running freely down her face. 'I can't just tell her that we had sex. I never want her to find out!'

Mike looked at Jennie and nodded slowly.

'Yes you're right,' he said. 'We can't tell her.'

Jennie sighed with relief and then looked at the floor herself for awhile. After a long time she looked up again.

'Does this mean we can never do this again?' she said sadly.

Mike frowned once more and then shook his head.

'No, I don't think so,' he said. 'I don't see any reason for us not to be able to do this again; just so long as your mom never finds out.'

Jennie smiled brightly and hugged him tight.

'Good!' she said excitedly. 'I was hoping you'd say that!'

12