Jennie's "Nightmare" Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,329 Followers

Jennie quickly disappeared into their bedroom without looking at her husband to gauge his reaction. Her heart was beating quickly. She was afraid he'd come in and ask her to explain, but she was more afraid he wouldn't. Jennie put her ear to the door and heard Greg pour himself another drink.

'Well, he didn't run out screaming or start calling me terrible names,' she thought, stripping off her clothes and slipping under the covers. She normally wore a nightgown, but didn't want to right now. Jennie was going to make love to her husband whatever path he chose. She needed him to know how much she loved him no matter what happened.

Greg came into the room a few minutes later. It was dark and he could barely make out his wife's shape in the bed. He knew what he wanted to do, but he hesitated a moment longer and then let out a long breath.

"Jennie?" he called.

"Yes Greg?" she asked calmly.

"What do you really think about my fantasy with Rosa and you?"

"I'll answer that question after you hear a story," Jennie replied. "Take off your clothes and lay down next to me."

"What kind of story?" he asked, doing as she asked. He realized that she was naked as soon as he joined her in the bed.

"One from my past," Jennie replied. "From before I met you."

"Tell me," Greg said, spooning his wife and resting his hand on her hip.

"My first week of college in the big city I met this really nice girl," Jennie began. "Laura was from the city and helped me adjust."

"I think I like where this conversion is going!" Greg said, kissing her ear.

"Don't get your hopes up," Jennie laughed gently. "You know how I was brought up."

"So what happened?" Greg asked.

Jennie told him. She didn't leave anything out. She was holding her breath when she was done, waiting to see what his reaction would be. Jennie was putting all her trust in the man she loved. She prayed it didn't backfire.

"Is there anything else I should know?" Greg asked in a monotone voice.

"Well, yes," Jennie sighed. "All those nightmares I've been having recently?"

"Yes?" her husband asked.

"They weren't really nightmares," she said. "I was dreaming about what happened with Laura."

"That explains you reaction afterward," Greg said with a shake of his head.

"Do you still love me?" Jennie asked, frightened to death. Greg frowned at her.

"Of course I still love you," he replied. "Why would you worry about that?"

"I dream about sleeping with women!" Jennie answered. "Where I come from they'd probably stone me for that!"

"Jennie, nothing you do or say will ever make me stop loving you," Greg said, pulling her close. He had his arm across her chest, but right at that moment it wasn't at all sexual. Jennie cuddled back into him and felt a single tear fall.

"Are you mad at me?" she asked.

"Not really," Greg said. "Although I wish you hadn't lied to me all these months about your nightmares. I've been more than a little worried about them."

"I'm sorry," Jennie replied. "I just couldn't tell you."

"I understand," her husband replied. "Now it's my turn to ask a question."

"Go ahead," Jennie said, swallowing hard.

"Should I be worried about losing you to a woman?" he asked. "If you prefer one over me, there's not a lot I can do about it." Jennie turned around and faced Greg.

"First of all," she said. "I love you with all my heart."

She looked up into his eyes and kissed him deeply. Her hands once again found his cock. It was soft, but Jennie knew she could change that quickly enough.

"And second of all, do you really think I could give up this?" she asked, tugging gently on his cock. "Haven't I proven over the last few months how perfect we are together?"

"From the first time we met," Greg replied with a satisfied smile, enjoying the feel of her breasts against his chest. "It just sounded like you want to be with a woman."

"I might," Jennie admitted. "But not without you there and not if you don't want me to."

"Oh wow!" Greg groaned, his cock hardening in her hand. "Maybe with Rosa?"

"Maybe," Jennie smiled, seeing and feeling his reaction. "But that's a conversation for tomorrow. Tonight, I'm going to prove to you just how much I enjoy making love to you."

"That sounds great!" Greg smiled.

"Oh, and Greg," she added, waiting for him to look at her. "After that, I'm going to fuck you like crazy. I might even let you have my ass if you play your cards right."

"Jennie, I really do like the new you!" he said emphatically. She smiled and rolled onto her back.

"First, I want you to love me," Jennie said, holding her arms open.

Greg went to her and pushed into his wife slowly. Jennie hugged him to her and they kissed. Greg didn't pick up the pace until she was ready. Her legs were splayed wide at first, but as her orgasm neared she wrapped them around his legs.

"Oh Greg!" she cried. "I'm close!"

"Me too!" he groaned. "I love you so much!"

They kissed as Greg continued to stroke in and out of Jennie. They were both breathing hard and looking into each other's eyes when their orgasms hit together. Jenny shook and moaned while Greg thrust deep and filled her pussy with his cum.

"I really do love you," Jennie sighed in contentment once they were both done.

"The feeling is mutual," Greg replied as he smiled at his wife. "Now, about the second part?"

"You're incorrigible!" Jennie laughed.

"I know," he grinned. "Now come here and..."

"After I take a shower," Jennie interjected as she quickly jumped out of the bed. "And don't you try and sneak in! I'm locking the door."

"Why?" Greg asked in confusion.

"It could be because I want to be clean," Jennie smiled and went to the bathroom. "Or it could be because I want to see how badly you really want me. Most guys probably couldn't stay awake after an orgasm like that."

"I'll be awake when you get out," Greg promised, causing Jennie to laugh.

"I hope so," she said. "Because I plan on teasing you so badly that you'll go mad with lust!"

"Is that what this shower is all about? You're teasing me?" Greg asked.

"Maybe," Jennie said with a smile. She was looking over her shoulder as she opened the bathroom door. She thrust out her ass before entering and asked, "Do you like my ass?"

Greg was out of the bed in a flash, but Jennie was quicker. She entered the bathroom and quickly shut the door. Greg checked. She really did lock it.

"Damn!" he muttered angrily, but then he got back into bed and smiled.

Jennie didn't take very long in the shower, but every minute drove Greg to distraction. It was worse when she took her time exiting the bathroom after the water stopped running.

"Finally!" Greg cried as she stood in front of the bed in a robe.

"So, here's the deal," Jennie grinned.

"On no!" Greg cried. "Not another bet!"

"Actually, the same one," Jennie replied. "You listen to me for the next fifteen minutes without touching me and I'll let you have my ass."

"You are a cruel woman!" Greg groaned, his desire to grab her and his desire for her ass warring.

"You might as well give it a try," Jennie smiled. "What have you got to lose?"

"My sanity!" Greg grumbled, causing Jennie to laugh.

"The clock starts now," Jennie said, dropping her robe. Greg gasped. She was wearing a dark green camisole that showed off her impressive breasts.

"I thought you didn't like sexy underwear!" he groaned.

"It's not that I don't like them," Jennie smiled. "They're just generally uncomfortable, but I thought you might like to see me in this and I expect I won't be in it long. Do you like it?"

"Oh, I do!" Greg cried. "I do!"

"I bet you'd love to take it off and get your hands on my...what did you call them in the ocean?" Jennie teased. "Oh yeah! My 'big tits', or was it 'monsters'?"

"Both!" Greg nearly croaked. "I called them both."

"So you did," Jennie grinned. "How could I forget?"

"There is no way I'm going to last fifteen minutes!" Greg cried.

"Don't give up yet!" Jennie said quickly. "There is still so much I want to tell you!"

"Like what?" he asked.

"Well," Jennie smiled. "Like how I really like the way the tan lines on my ass look. See?"

She turned and showed him her ass. It was large, round and pale compared to the rest of her body. Jennie's eyes grew big when she saw Greg take hold of his cock and start stroking it. He was really fired up!

"No cheating!" she cried. "Let go! That's mine for later!"

"Wouldn't you rather have it right now?" Greg asked.

"Yes," Jennie admitted. "But then I wouldn't be able to tell you my fantasies about Rosa."

"You have fantasies of Rosa?" he asked, letting go of his cock. "You'll tell me them?"

"Why not?" Jennie shrugged. "They're just fantasies after all. It's not like we have to follow through with any of them."

"But we could," Greg moaned.

"Maybe," Jennie smiled. "But we'll talk about that tomorrow. Tonight, we have each other and our fantasies."

"Tell me!" Greg demanded. "Tell me what you'd do to her!"

"I'm not sure," Jennie teased.

"Would you kiss her?" he asked. Jennie could tell from his expression that Greg was already picturing it.

"Of course," Jennie replied. "I'd want to see if she tastes as good as she looks. I bet she does."

"Me too!" Greg groaned.

"Can't you just see the thick patch of red hair between her legs, neatly trimmed and dripping?" Jennie asked, surprised by her own brazenness, but she was so damn horny now!

"Yes!"

"She wants you," Jennie said. "I can just picture her laying on her stomach with her tight little ass sticking up in the air! Think she'd let you take it?"

"Jennie, I can't take much more of this!" Greg groaned.

"Sure you can," Jennie insisted. "How else would you hear about my fantasy where Rosa has her face resting between my legs while you're taking her ass from behind? Do you think she'll like how I taste?"

"She'd be crazy not to!" Greg cried.

"Really?" Jennie asked, watching her husband fight against himself. His eyes were locked with hers briefly and she smiled seductively, pulled off the camisole and cupping her own heavy breasts with her hands.

"Oh wow!" Greg cried. "If you keep that up I'm going to cum without even touching myself!"

"Promise?" Jennie asked with a sexy grin. She lifted both her breasts and squeezed them together.

"Stick your tongue out!" Greg demanded. "Lick your own nipple!" Jennie hesitated, but her own excitement was too much to deny him.

"Like this?" she asked lustfully and then brushed her tongue against a nipple.

"Oh fuck!" Greg cried.

"Soon!" Jennie promised, and then took the entire nipple into her mouth and sucked.

"No! Now!" Greg demanded and reached for her. Jennie couldn't have stopped him if she wanted to, but she definitely didn't want to. She needed the release just as much as he did.

She fell into his arms and thrust her tongue into his mouth. She could feel his hands on her body as their lips crushed together. He was squeezing her breasts with one hand while his other found her pussy.

Greg pushed two fingers in and out of her relentlessly, but there wasn't any pain. Jennie was soaked with her desire. His other hand squeezed her breasts hard, but she loved every minute of it! Jennie lay there with her body on fire!

"Greg! Take me please!" Jennie begged.

He pulled his fingers from her pussy. She thought it was because he was going to push his cock in, but instead Greg brought his fingers to his mouth and licked her juices off of them. He smiled when he saw her reaction.

"You really do taste marvelous!" he said, returning to her pussy and stroking his fingers in and out a couple more times before returning them to his mouth. The third time he didn't immediately bring them to his mouth after taking them out of her pussy. Instead, he waved them slowly under Jennie nose and then tried to push them into her mouth.

She grabbed his wrist and held it steady. Greg could see the almost uncontrollable lust in her eyes. He shifted his hips slightly and pushed his hard cock into her pussy.

"Yes!" Jennie cried. Greg grunted and slammed in deep. Jennie mouth flew open as she moaned. He took that moment to push his sticky fingers past her lips. Jennie looked momentarily started, but then she was sucking on his fingers. She was tentative at first, but a moment later she was really going at it.

"I told you that you tasted amazing!" Greg growled. "I bet Rosa tastes just as good!" Jennie didn't bother to respond. She was too busy enjoying her own taste and the feel of his cock filling her.

It wasn't long before Jennie's first orgasm broke. It was so intense that she lost track of things for a few moments. She found herself on her stomach with her ass in the air when she was able to focus again. Greg was behind her. He shoved his cock into her pussy and he took hold of her hips. A moment later his balls were slapping against her clit. Jennie knew that he badly needed a release, but she was surprised at how quickly she started responding after her last orgasm.

"That's it Greg!" she cried, knowing how much he liked her to talk like this. "Take me! Fill me with your cum!" His hips were now pounding against her ass.

Greg was holding her in place and she couldn't escape if she wanted, but she tried anyway. It excited her to feel so totally out of control. Jennie's clit was on fire and each time his balls struck it, she felt an almost electric charge jolt her body!

"I'm cumming!" she cried. "Again!"

Greg didn't cum with her. It surprised her. He was obviously in desperate need, but she was too busy enjoying her own orgasm to care for a few moments. It actually took her a second to realize he was playing with her asshole with his thumb.

"Greg!" she gasped. "No! You didn't win the bet!"

"I don't care!" he growled, pushing his thumb past her resistance.

Jennie wasn't prepared for the pain it caused, but that was overshadowed by what it did to her orgasm. She groaned as it returned full force. Her body was shaking uncontrollably. She felt Greg pull out.

"No!" she cried. "I'm not ready yet!"

"I know," he replied, surprising her with his control. "But you will be."

The next thing Jennie knew she could feel Greg's tongue brush along the entire length of her ass.

"Stop!" she cried, but Greg would not relent. He pushed two fingers into her pussy from behind while he licked her ass. Jennie was torn. She had no idea what to do. His fingers felt so good and he was now using his thumb to rub he clit. Despite everything else, she could feel that another orgasm wasn't far off.

"Oh Greg!" she cried as his tongue pushed into her ass. "That's so nasty!"

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked.

Jennie was so confused. The attention Greg was giving her pussy with his fingers and thumb wasn't helping! She wasn't sure she wanted him to take her ass because she was certain it would hurt! On the other hand, Jennie couldn't deny that despite the little pain she'd felt, she liked what Greg was doing so far.

"How badly do you really want my ass?" she asked.

"Very!" Greg quickly replied.

Jennie saw the raw desire in her husband's eyes. She couldn't deny him. She smiled sexily at him and then reached behind herself and pulled her ass cheeks part, giving him full access.

"You're the greatest!" Greg cried before once again burying his face in her ass. Jennie was surprised at just how good it felt!

"I'm ready," she said softly a few minutes later. Her next orgasm was close and she wanted to feel his cock inside of her when she let loose.

"Yes, you are," Greg agreed and pulled his fingers away from her pussy. The head of his cock bumped against Jennie's asshole and she tensed, but a moment later Greg pushed his cock into her pussy. Jennie groaned.

"I thought...you were going...to take my ass?" she gasped out.

"I am," he replied confidently as he stroked in and out of her soaked pussy. "Now cum!"

Jennie cried out as her body tensed in orgasm. She was in the middle of it when she felt Greg's cock pull out of her pussy and push past the entrance to her ass. She half expected it, but that didn't make it any easier.

"Your ass is so tight!" Greg cried as he pushed in slowly.

"Oh fuck!" Jennie cried in pain/pleasure. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

"Are you okay?" her husband asked.

"Don't stop!" Jennie nearly growled. "It feels...I can't explain it! Just don't stop!" Greg smiled and pushed another inch in.

"What do you think your mother would say if she saw you lying there with your ass sticking in the air and my cock half buried in it?" he asked.

"I don't care!" Jennie cried. "Push harder!"

Greg was surprised by her reaction, but not half as much as Jennie! His cock felt so big as it filled her ass! The pain was bad, but for some reason it added to her excitement.

"I'm turning into such a nasty slut!" she said, shaking her head.

"My nasty slut!" Greg put in.

"Yes!" she agreed, looking over her shoulder at him. "Yours, all yours!"

Greg saw the look in her eyes and groaned. He'd never seen her look more wanton! He doubted Jennie understood it herself. She was pushing back hard, trying to take more of his cock into her ass. He grabbed her hips and pushed as hard as he could. The rest of his cock pushing in until his hips pressed against her ass.

"I'm in!" Greg cried. "My cock is buried in your ass!"

"Fuck!" Jennie groaned, obviously enjoying the feel of his rock hard cock inside of her. "I want to feel your cum fill me! Fuck my ass!"

Greg pulled out and then pushed back in with one long stroke. Jennie cried out and squeezed down hard on his cock. Greg moaned and then did it again. It wasn't long before he was slamming in and out of Jennie's big ass. It shivered and shook with every thrust.

"Play with your pussy," Greg demanded a few moments later.

"I can't do that!" Jennie cried, more in surprise than actual denial.

"Sure you can," he argued. "Think about how good it will feel!"

"No!" Jennie said, but Greg could tell she was fighting against herself.

"Do it!" he demanded.

Jennie hesitated a moment longer before slipping her hand under herself. Greg could feel her tense momentarily in discomfort until her fingers found her clit. After that, she forgot her embarrassment and started moaning. Greg kept riding her ass.

"It feels so good!" she gasped a few minutes later.

"I bet your fingers are soaked now?" Greg asked in a lust filled voice.

"Oh yeah!" Jennie groaned. "Wet, hot and more than a little sticky."

She pulled her hand out from beneath her and brought her fingers to her mouth. She twisted slightly so that Greg could watch as she took first one and then the other finger into her mouth.

"Again!" Greg demanded, slamming her ass hard. "Do it again!"

Jennie smiled lustfully and reached under herself again. This time when her hand came back out from underneath, she held her fingers up toward Greg. He leaned forward and took them into his mouth. Jennie could feel Greg's cock stiffen even more. She pulled her fingers free and reached under herself for the third time. She held them up afterward and offered them to her husband again.

"No!" he gasped. "It's your turn!"

Jennie met her husband's gaze and smiled wantonly as she tasted herself again. Greg couldn't stand anymore! He leaned forward and kissed his wife passionately. Greg could taste her juices on her lips. He started pounding into Jennie as hard as he could. He knew her hand was once more at her clit, but this time she didn't pull it back out.

Greg damn near lifted her off the bed with his last thrust as his orgasm hit a few moments later. He filled her ass with his hot cum. Jennie's juices literally sprayed out of her as she joined him. It covered her fingers and the sheets.

The two lay totally spent for quite a while afterward. It took all of Greg's strength to roll off of his wife. He watched with a smile as Jennie rolled over onto her back and brought her sticky fingers to her mouth. He leaned over her and kissed first her fingers and then her mouth. They shared the taste of Jennie release.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,329 Followers