Jennie's "Nightmare" Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,319 Followers

"I want to you to wait here until I get him good and excited. Then I'll come and get you," Jennie replied. "Although, I'll take the kiss as well."

This time it was Jennie who kissed Mindy. Again their breasts brushed against each other. Mindy cupped Jennie's large breasts while Jennie took the young woman's firm ass in her hands.

"You'd better hurry!" Mindy said when they broke apart. "I'm so horny, I could..."

"I'm going right now!" Jennie laughed. "I'll come get you in a few minutes."

She walked out of Mindy's room and checked on the kids once more. They were out cold. She smiled and shut the door. Greg was just finishing up with the dishes.

"Feel like watching a move tonight?" he asked.

"No," Jennie said as she took his hand and all but dragged him to the bedroom. Greg smiled.

"So, what exactly did you do with Rosa after Joanne and I left you on the other side of the boat?" he asked.

"I offered her our bed," Jennie smiled, pulling off her top and exposing her breasts to her husband. "I also kissed her."

"How did she react?" Greg asked. "Think she'll go for it?"

"We'll find out tomorrow," Jennie said, taking off her pants. Greg looked at his naked wife and sighed contently.

"You're really in the mood tonight," he smiled.

"Shh!" she said, now taking off his clothes.

Greg laughed and helped her. They were soon both naked and Greg was obviously already responding to his wife's excitement. Jennie took his cock in her hands and stroked it. He buried his face in her large breasts and let his hand drift down to her pussy.

"You're soaked!" he smiled. "Thinking about Rosa and tomorrow night?"

"Not exactly," Jennie replied. "I'm thinking about tonight and Mindy."

"Mindy?" Greg asked in surprise, no longer kissing her breasts. "But she's..."

"A beautiful young woman," Jennie finished for him. "We spent a couple hours by the pool with the kids today while you napped and all I kept thinking about was how sexy she looked."

"She's a heterosexual," Greg said. "And not into women."

"I wouldn't be so sure," Jennie smiled, remembering the feel of the girl's lips against hers.

"Jennie, she's our neighbor's daughter," Greg said in exasperation. "You can't be serious?"

"What's the matter?" Jennie asked, still stroking his cock. "Don't you find her attractive?"

"Sure," Greg replied. "But she's just a kid."

"She's nineteen!" Jennie argued. "And you know how she likes gymnastics. I bet you she looks even better naked." She smiled when she felt her husband's cock jump as he listened to her and pictured Mindy without any clothes.

"Look," Greg sighed. "I wouldn't kick her out of bed, but..."

"Shh," Jennie said again, this time kissing him passionately. Greg responded and carried his wife to their bed. He dropped her on it and followed after. Jennie let him play for a few moments before jumping back out of the bed.

"Where are you going?" Greg asked, obviously not wanting to stop what they were doing.

"Bathroom," Jennie replied. "I'll be right back."

"Grab a robe or something!" Greg cried, but Jennie ignored him.

She went to Mindy's room and opened the door. The dark haired beauty look up at her and smiled nervously. She was wearing a long robe.

"Wow!" Mindy said. "Your body is even better than I guessed!"

"It's now or never," Jennie said, her lust clear to see.

"Now!" Mindy said as she walked up to Jennie and kissed her again. They walked back to the master bedroom hand in hand. Jennie entered first, followed my Mindy.

"What?" Greg asked in confusion.

"Shh," Jennie said a third time as she turned and locked the door. "I have a present for you. Us really!"

"Mindy, what are you doing?" Greg asked in concern.

The dark haired girl smiled and dropped her robe. She was naked underneath. Jennie saw that her nipples were standing out quite far. Greg noticed as well and moaned.

"We can't do this!" Greg cried. "She so young!"

"Not that young," Mindy smiled sexily.

"Greg, I want her," Jennie said. "So do you, so stop fighting it."

"But..." he began. Jennie ignored him and kissed Mindy.

The two women faced each other and Greg watched as their tongues danced in each other's mouths. Jennie made sure to rub her nipples against Mindy's.

"Holy shit!" he cried. The two women ignored him momentarily. Greg's cock was quickly stiffening as he watched and he started stroking it.

"Oh no!" Mindy cried. "I want to do that!"

"Me too!" Jennie added with a grin.

They climbed onto the bed and wrapped their hands around Greg's cock. They stroked in unison, causing his cock to harden considerably.

"Do you want a taste?" Jennie asked the dark haired young woman after a short while. Mindy nodded excitedly. Jennie held Greg's cock steady while Mindy looked at it and licked her lips.

"Mr. H, I've been dreaming about doing this for years!" the girl said. "You're so long and hard! I bet you taste amazing!"

"Don't tease him too much," Jennie laughed.

"If you insist," Mindy grinned, but then quickly grew serious as she leaned forward and brushed the head of Greg's dick with her tongue. It jumped in response. "Very nice!"

The dark haired girl left a line of kisses down the length of his cock and back before she sucked just the crown into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around it over and over again.

"This isn't teasing?" Greg groaned.

"Think you can take it all?" Jennie asked Mindy with a laugh.

The girl's eyes grew lustful in response as she slowly took Greg's full length into her mouth and then her throat. She didn't stop until her nose was buried against him.

"I guess so!" Jennie gasped.

"Oh fuck!" Greg cried.

His wife licked her lips. She was surprised that she actually liked seeing Greg with another woman, but Jennie wanted to do more than just watch.

"Is there something you'd like me to do?" she asked Greg.

"Yes!" he groaned. "Lick my balls!"

Jennie smiled and shifted on the bed. She lay next to Mindy, their bodies touching. The girl wrapped one arm over Jennie while continuing to suck Greg's cock. She must have heard Greg's request because she shifted just enough to give Jennie access.

Jennie kissed them one at a time before bathing each with her tongue. Mindy was slowly working Greg's cock in and out of her mouth at the same time. It wasn't long before Jennie felt his balls jump and Mindy's mouth filled with his cum. The young girl took it all in and then surprised Jennie by kissing her.

"Oh wow!" Greg whispered hoarsely. "That is so hot!"

Jennie felt Mindy's hand work its way down her body and through the soft patch of hair between her legs. She moaned softly as the dark haired beauty found her center. She could taste her husband on the girl's lips.

Mindy's nipples were sticking out and Jennie reached out and caressed the young woman's small breasts. They weren't half as big as Jennie's, but Mindy's nipples were just as the young woman promised.

"If you two keep that up," Greg said with a shake of his head. "I'm going to be hard again in no time."

"You mean doing this?" Jennie asked, kissing Mindy again, and then again with even more passion.

"Yes!" Greg groaned.

Jennie continued to kiss Mindy as she massaged the girl's breasts. The dark haired young woman started focusing on Jennie's clit. In response, Jennie took one of Mindy's nipples and rolled it between her fingers. It stiffened even more!

"Lick it!" Mindy demanded as she broke the kiss. Jennie smiled and leaned forward. She took the young woman's nipples into her mouth and sucked on it. Mindy's moaned loudly.

'Holy shit!' Jennie thought. 'This is for real! I'm actually licking another woman's nipple. This is really going to happen! After tonight, I'll know once and for all if I really like women as well as men.'

Jennie was pretty sure she did, but oddly enough she was nervous anyway. After all her flirting and teasing, she was surprised by her own reaction. She glanced at Greg quickly to make sure he was okay. His cock was already hard and he was looking at them in obvious lust.

"You look more than ready," she said sexily, forgetting her nervousness momentarily at the sight of her husband's obvious excitement.

"Oh, I am!"

"Good!" Jennie smiled and shifted on the bed until she was on all fours. "Take me from behind!"

"My pleasure!" Greg groaned and got into position.

He pushed in slow, but never paused. Jennie was more than ready for him. He had his hands on her shoulder holding her in place.

"Wow!" Mindy said. "I've never seen a guy and girl do it in real life! It looks so hot!"

"Come here," Jennie said with a groan as Greg's balls pressed against her clit. He was all the way in, but he continued to push hard. Jennie could feel his cock throbbing inside of her. She squeezed down with her muscles and it was Greg's turn to groan.

"How do you want me?" Mindy asked.

"Where I can taste you!" Jennie gasped in reply, her nervousness returning, but not stopping her from saying what she wanted.

Mindy moved so that her legs were on either side of Jennie's head. The girl was lying on her back. Jennie bit her bottom lip until she saw the dark patch of hair covering Mindy's pussy. She actually panicked for a moment like she did with the blond woman so many years ago, only this time she forced it down. It helped that Greg was holding her in place.

What helped even more was the wanton look Mindy had on her face. Jennie leaned toward Mindy's pussy tentatively. The girl spread her legs even more. The scent of her excitement struck Jennie. Suddenly, Greg's wife's nervousness was gone, replaced by full-blown desire.

Mindy had thick, but shapely thighs. They showed the years of gymnastics. Jennie left a trail of kisses from Mindy's knee to her inner thigh. The dark haired girl started panting. Jennie did the same on the other leg.

"Stop teasing me!" Mindy cried.

"That looks so amazing!" Greg groaned as he finally started stroking in and out of his wife.

Jennie could feel the heat coming off of Mindy's pussy. She moved her mouth only a couple of inches away and watched the girl squirm as her breath caressed the pink opening. Mindy was soaked and Jennie mouth literally watered as the woman scent pervaded the room.

'This is it!' Jennie's mind cried. 'I'm going to taste my first woman!' Yet, instead of doing it she continued to tease Mindy. She kissed first one inner thigh and then the other.

"Please stop teasing!" Mindy begged, but Jennie ignored her pleading and continued.

Greg was really working his wife's pussy and it felt incredible. Each time he pushed in it felt like he was going deeper than the last. Jennie never felt fuller!

"Stop...teasing...!" Mindy panted.

Jennie watched, almost in awe as the girl's pussy lips thickened and spread apart. Unable to resist any longer, she let the tip of her tongue brush against Mindy.

"Yes!" the girl cried.

Jennie dipped her tongue deep enough to get her first taste of another woman. It was even better than she expected! She wanted to take her time and enjoy it, but her teasing had taken its toll on Mindy. The young woman grabbed Jennie's head and pulled it against her. She started coming and wouldn't let go until she was done. Jennie didn't mind. Her mouth filled with Mindy's juices and Jennie loved it!

"Oh fuck!" Greg cried and slammed hard into his wife. Jennie felt him shudder as his cum filled her pussy.

Jennie fought her orgasm, but it was an impossible battle. Greg was cumming in her pussy and Mindy held her head in place while she filled her mouth. Jennie shuddered and joined them. Her orgasm shook her to the bone!

"Wow," Greg said softly when they were all done.

"You said it!" Mindy agreed. "That was intense!"

"We're not done yet," Jennie said.

"I'm with you," Greg laughed. "But give a guy a few minutes to recover."

"You're insatiable!" Mindy added.

Jennie reached out and played with the young woman's nipples. They responded nicely and Mindy sighed and bit her bottom lip.

"On the other hand," the dark haired girl said. "I'm not complaining!"

"Greg," Jennie smiled. "Look at her lips. Don't you want to kiss them?"

"You don't mind?" he asked.

"No," she replied. "Actually, I'd like to see how it looks."

"Thanks Mrs. H," Mindy cried excitedly.

Greg and Mindy started kissing. They both obviously liked it. Jennie watched as Greg pushed his tongue into the girl's mouth. Mindy accepted it willingly. It wasn't long before Jennie saw Greg's cock stir. She took it in her hand and started stroking it. She also strummed the other woman's clit with her fingers.

"Mindy," Jennie said when the time was right. "Don't you want to feel Mr. H's cock inside of you?" Mindy just moaned and let her legs fall open. Greg got between them without any prompting from his wife.

Jennie lined his cock up with the dark haired young woman's entrance and brushed his dick up and down, making the head good and wet. Mindy was more than ready.

"Do it!" Jennie demanded. "Push into Mindy's tight young pussy!"

Greg looked into his wife's eyes and they shared a moment of pure unadulterated lust. He thrust into Mindy with one sure stroke. The girl gasped, but didn't complain.

"How does it feel to be inside another woman after all these years?" Jennie asked. Greg was too smart to answer. Instead, he kissed his wife. Jennie pulled away, feeling far more excited then she thought she'd be watching Greg take another woman.

"Kiss her!" she demanded as she started using her fingers on herself. "Rape the little bitch's lips!"

Jennie's words surprised her just as much if not more than they did Greg. It didn't stop him from moaning and kissing Mindy hard. Nor did it stop Jennie from driving two fingers inside herself in excitement. Her fingers came out with some of the cum Greg deposited inside of her earlier as well as her own juices. She tasted both and moaned loudly.

Greg pulled back, but continued to stroke in and out of Mindy. The young woman gasped with each stroke. He pulled Jennie around until she was sitting next to Mindy.

"What?" Jennie asked, knowing he had something in mind.

"Straddle her head," Greg said. "I'm sure Mindy would love to lick my cum out of your pussy."

"You think so?" Jennie asked excitedly.

"Yes!" Mindy cried out.

"See," Greg smiled. "Do it!"

Jennie smiled nervously once again, but she quickly did as Greg requested. She faced toward her husband and stared into his eyes as she slowly lowered her pussy to the girl's lips. Mindy wrapped her arms around Jennie's thighs and drove her tongue deep.

"Oh yes!" Jennie cried. Mindy's tongue felt amazing. So like Greg's and so unlike it! "Don't stop!"

"How does it feel to get what you've been dreaming about for months? Maybe even years?" Greg asked, slowing his strokes so he could enjoy the scene in front of him. Jennie groaned and Greg continued to talk.

"I bet her tongue is wicked. It did wonders on my cock earlier," he said. "Is it long? Is she finding just the right spot?"

"Yes!" Jennie cried. "Oh yes!"

Greg could see that Mindy was really working his wife's pussy. She was obviously just as excited as Jennie. He picked up the pace a little.

"Play with your breasts!" he demanded. "I want to watch you play with those monsters while Mindy's licks you to orgasm!"

Jennie smiled and reached down. She used both hands to lift one of her breasts. She massaged it for a few moments before switching to the other. Greg growled deep in his throat as he watched.

"I know what you want," Jennie smiled, sticking out her tongue and brushing it against her nipple. It wasn't as long as Mindy's, but it was sensitive and eraser like.

Greg slammed into the dark haired girl as Jennie took her own nipple fully into her mouth. She sucked on it hard and started riding Mindy's face. Greg leaned forward and took Jennie's other nipple into his mouth.

Jennie wasn't sure who came first. All she knew was that it was one of the best orgasms of her life! Jennie filled Mindy's mouth with her cum and whatever was left of Greg's. The dark haired girl held Jennie's legs tight and drank it all down as her own body shivered and shook in orgasm.

Greg bit down harder than usual on Jennie's nipple as his orgasm hit. She groaned in both pain and pleasure as he filled the young woman's pussy. The three of them ended up next to each other on their backs, panting.

"That was..." Jennie began.

"Yes, it was," Greg interjected.

"And the night is still only half over," Jennie added.

The three lay in a comfortable silence as they fought to control their bodies. Jennie was in the middle with Greg and Mindy on either side. This time it was actually Mindy who started things going again. She caressed Jennie's breast for a few moments before leaning forward and brushing her tongue against the nipple.

"That feels so good!" Jennie groaned. Mindy smiled and took as much of Jennie's nipple and areola into her mouth as she could.

"It looks good too," Greg said from Jennie's other side. He was propping his head up with one hand as he watched. He reached out with his free hand and rubbed Jennie's other breast.

"They are so big!" Mindy said after a few minutes.

"And heavy too," Greg smiled. "You should feel them against your face."

"Do you mind?" Mindy asked.

"Not at all," Greg replied, shifting his hand down from Jennie's breast to her pussy.

"Me neither!" Jennie gasped when Greg's fingers found her clit.

Mindy shifted enough to be able to bury her face between Jennie's breasts. She used both hands to lift them and then smiled excitedly as she pushed her face between them.

"Jennie, help her support those monsters," Greg said. Jennie smiled and shook her head.

"I will for a kiss," she teased. Greg laughed gently and kissed his wife. Jennie thrust her tongue into his mouth and kissed him passionately to let him feel her growing excitement as she used her hands to help support her breasts. The dark haired girl fell on them.

They continued like that for quite a while. Greg eventually broke the kiss and went back to watching the young girl licking, kissing and occasionally biting his wife's breasts.

"Mindy seems to really be getting off on the feel of your large tits against her face," he said.

Jennie could hear the desire in his voice. She didn't have a free hand to take hold of his cock, but Mindy must have heard the same thing because she grabbed hold of Greg's dick and stroked it slowly. He sighed and shifted slightly. Jennie saw his eyes moving between what Mindy was doing to her breasts and the girl's tight, round ass.

"So Mindy," Jennie said. "With an ass like yours I'm sure that at least one guy has tried to take it?"

"They've tried," Mindy lifted her head and admitted.

"Did any of them succeed?" Greg asked.

"Not yet," Mindy answered.

"Like I said before, the night is still young," Jennie smiled. Mindy joined her, but hers was more tentative.

"Don't worry," Greg said. "I'm sure Jennie will help make you ready."

"I guess," Jennie said tentatively. The thought of Greg taking Mindy's tight ass was exciting, but Jennie had never licked another person's ass before. Greg seemed to like doing it to her, so she figured it was at least worth a try.

"I don't know..." Mindy temporized.

"It does hurt a little," Jennie said. "But it also feels amazing!"

"Greg has done it to you?" the girl asked.

"Last night," Jennie smiled. "We both liked it a lot."

"Well," Mindy said, looking at Greg face over his wife's body. "I guess I'll give it a try."

"Good!" Greg cried, pulling her off his wife and kissing her. Jennie laughed at Mindy's startled gasp. Greg really was an ass man! He worked Mindy onto her hands and knees almost without the girl noticing.

Jennie knew what Greg wanted. She got behind Mindy and looked at the girl's tight round ass. It really was very nice. She started rubbing Mindy's thighs and ass. The girl was obviously tense and Jennie knew that she would need to take her time or Mindy might not go through with it.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,319 Followers