Jennie's "Nightmare" Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,329 Followers

She noticed the tuft of dark hair peaking out from under the girl. Jennie pushed her fingers though it and was rewarded with a gasp. She rubbed Mindy's soft lower lips a couple of times before inserting two fingers into the girl's pussy. Mindy's pushed back against Jennie's hand.

"That's not just my excitement you're feeling!" Mindy panted between Greg's kisses. "That's also the cum your husband deposited before. You can taste it if you want."

"Well, obviously you want me to," Jennie smiled. Mindy didn't bother denying it.

Jennie rolled onto her back and slid under the dark haired girl. Mindy settled her pussy almost immediately on Jennie's face. There were two moans as Jennie's tongue found the girl's opening.

Greg watched Mindy's expression as his wife licked the girl. Mindy obviously was enjoying Jennie's actions. He shifted on the bed and offered his cock to the young woman. Mindy took it into her mouth without a word.

Jennie liked the feel of Mindy's thighs on either side of her head. She loved the taste of the girl even better! She knew that Greg's cum was mixed in, but that only excited her more.

She lay there letting the girl ride her face until Mindy tensed up in another orgasm. Jennie was so excited by that point that she had no problem shifting her tongue to Mindy's ass.

The girl was in the middle of an orgasm and in no shape to stop her. Jennie wasn't really surprised when she realized that she liked the taste of Mindy's tight ass, but she was relieved. She worked the girl's tight butt with her tongue.

Mindy came down from her orgasm and realized what Jennie was doing, but by that point it was already feeling good. Greg was looking at her face and smiled when he saw her acceptance. Mindy was cupping his balls as she sucked on his cock.

"Greg," Jennie said a few minutes later, slipping out from under Mindy. "She's ready."

Greg pulled free from Mindy's mouth. She was sucking so hard that there was an actual popping sound, causing all three to laugh momentarily. Jennie saw Mindy's shoulders tense despite her laughter. Greg's wife leaned forward, buried her face between the girl's ass cheeks and drove her tongue deep. Mindy gasped. Jennie continued to use her tongue on the girl's ass until Greg was in position.

"Oh fuck!" Mindy cried when she first felt Greg's cock against her ass.

Jennie moved around and kissed the girl in hopes of distracting her from any pain. It seemed to work. Mindy started kissing Jennie lustfully as Greg slowly worked his cock into her tight, round ass. It wasn't long before Mindy's eyes grew big.

"What's wrong?" Jennie asked.

"Nothing," Mindy replied. "I just didn't think it would feel like this!"

"Is he all the way in?"

"Yes!" Mindy moaned. "It feels like he's shoved a..."

"I know!" Jennie laughed. "Isn't it amazing!"

Greg looked at Mindy's tight ass with his cock buried deep. It was definitely a sight to remember! He pulled out and pushed back in. Mindy gasped and Jennie started kissing her again. He took a moment to watch his wife in action.

He couldn't believe that she was the same woman he married. That woman was great, but far too repressed in the bed. This one was anything but that! He watched as Jennie buried Mindy's face between her breasts. Jennie looked up and saw him watching her.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked with a grin. "She's more than ready!"

"In a rush for your turn?" he teased.

"Not tonight," she laughed. "I'm still recovering from last night!"

Greg smiled at the memory. Jennie's ass was thick and large. It was nothing like Mindy's. Both were enjoyable, but there was something about a full ass that drove Greg crazy.

"Tomorrow night?" he asked, his desire clearly etched on his face.

"We'll see," she said with a shake of her head, but she was smiling. "Now focus on what you're doing. I want to see Mindy's expression when you fill her ass with your cum!"

"Yes boss," he joked as he took hold of Mindy's hips and started fucking her ass harder. Jennie just rolled her eyes.

"Oh fuck!" Mindy cried in pain/pleasure.

"Doesn't it feel amazing?" Jennie asked her knowingly.

"Yes!" Mindy answered.

"You should see how it looks," Jennie smiled. "He's slamming into you so hard that your whole body is shaking with each thrust!"

"I feel it!" the girl replied with a groan. "His hands are so strong!"

Jennie glanced at her husband holding Mindy's hips. He was pulling the girl back hard to meet each of his thrusts. It was obvious that he was close.

Jennie decided to see if she could help the girl orgasm at the same time as Greg. She reached under Mindy and started playing with the girl's clit.

"Yes!" the dark haired young woman cried. Jennie smiled and took one of Mindy's long nipples between to fingers and squeezed.

"You like?" Jennie asked.

"Harder!" Mindy replied.

Jennie wasn't sure if the girl was talking to Greg or her, but it didn't matter. Both of them worked harder at making Mindy cum. Greg slammed into her for all he was worth while Jennie squeezed Mindy's nipple harder. Jennie could hear her husband's balls slapping against Mindy's pussy.

"I'm close!" Greg growled, fighting off his orgasm. "Very close!" Jennie's hand at Mindy's clit blurred as she tried to make the girl cum at the same time.

Greg cried out and slammed deep into Mindy's ass. Jennie smiled lustfully as she watched Mindy's expression. The girl was very close to her own orgasm. Jennie stopped rubbing Mindy's clit and slapped it two or three times. That was all it took. Mindy's cum drenched Janet's hand.

"I'm cumming!" Greg cried and filled the nineteen year old's ass with his cum.

Jennie watched and did what she could to continue to make their orgasms peak. She was so excited and desperately needed release, but she didn't want to ruin the moment for the others

"Oh wow," Mindy said softly when she was done.

"You said it!" Greg laughed gently.

"My turn!" Jennie demanded. Her tone made the other two look at her.

"I owe you," Greg smiled.

"Yes, you do," Jennie said. "But it's going to be a little while before you can do much."

"I owe you too," Mindy said. "You did share your husband with me after all."

"Lay on your back," Jennie said to the girl. Mindy smiled and complied.

"Now what?" she asked.

Jennie didn't bother answering. She straddled the young woman's head, facing the headboard. Jennie placed her hands against the wall to keep herself in position. She looked down and saw the top of Mindy's dark haired head as she thrust her pussy against the girl's face. Mindy's tongue was out and it sent shivers through Jennie with each stroke.

"That looks so hot!" Greg cried, watching his wife ride Mindy to an orgasm. The dark haired girl seemed to be enjoying herself almost as much as Jennie. She had her arms wrapped around Jennie's legs once again.

Greg looked at his wife's face and saw her passion build. She turned her head slightly and met his eyes. Greg was amazed to feel his cock actually stir. He was spent beyond belief, but the look in Jennie eyes was so passionate, so lust filled that he'd have to be dead not to react!

"Come stand here!" Jennie demanded. Greg shook his head but complied.

He stood on the bed and used one hand to steady himself. Jennie grabbed his hip with one hand. She pulled him so that his back was to the wall in front of her. She had a hand resting against the same wall on either side of him. Jennie smiled seductively up into Greg's eyes. It was a look of pure lust!

Greg groaned and grabbed her head with both of his hands. He thrust his cock into her mouth. It wasn't fully hard at first, but that was resolved after a few seconds. Greg lost track of everything as he fucked Jennie's mouth. Jennie loved the feel and taste of her husband cock! It didn't hurt that Mindy's tongue was now driving deep into her pussy.

Jennie continued to ride the girl's face while Greg stroked in and out of her mouth. He released one hand from her head and put the other behind her neck. He used his free hand to reach lowered and squeeze one of her heavy breasts.

This time Jennie was the first to cum. She couldn't help herself! She fell forward and took Greg's entire length into her mouth and down her throat as she drenched Mindy face and head with her cum. She could feel it spraying from her pussy!

Greg was the next to cum. He didn't have a lot of cum left, but whatever he had filled Jennie's mouth. She had to push back slightly so she wouldn't choke. He finished and they both dropped to the bed.

Jennie looked at Mindy. The girl's hair was damp with sweat and Jennie's cum. The young woman's eyes flashed with desire as she furiously working her pussy with her hand. She obviously needed to orgasm badly. Jennie got between the girl's legs and replaced Mindy's hand her mouth.

"Thank you!" Mindy cried, now using both hands to squeeze her extended nipples.

Jennie smiled and used her tongue along the girl's pussy. She stroked Mindy's clit with her fingers, occasionally slapping it hard.

"No one has ever done that before!" Mindy cried.

"You mean this?" Jennie asked, slapping the girl's clit a couple of times in a row.

"Yes!" Mindy cried. "Do it again and I'll cum!"

"Okay," Jennie smiled and then proceeded to drive her tongue deep into the girl's pussy while her fingers slapped Mindy's clit over and over again.

"Oh...oh...oh fuck!" the young woman cried as her body rocked in orgasm. Jennie smiled and kept working Mindy's pussy until she was completely done with her orgasm.

They flopped down on either side of Greg as they fought to catch their breaths. It took quite a while.

"Oh well," Mindy laughed gently once you could speak. "I guess I'm bisexual after all."

"Me too!" Jennie said, laughing as well.

"And I'm the luckiest man in the world!" Greg added.

"You got that right," Jennie said. "For a lot of reasons, but mostly because we're not done yet."

"You can't be ready for another go already?" Mindy asked in amazement.

"Oh, she is," Greg laughed. "She is!"

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,329 Followers