Jennie's "Nightmare" Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we need to go somewhere a little more comfortable," Jennie said as her excitement grew. Tara lifted her face from the brunette's breasts and kissed her. Her hand found Jenny's pussy and the big-breasted woman gasped.

"You're right," Tara smiled as she broke away and pulled her hand back from Jennie's pussy.

"Don't be a tease!" Jennie moaned.

"Follow me and I'll show you just how not a tease I am!" Tara grinned.

"Lead the way," the brunette replied, eyeing the smaller woman hungrily.

Tara smiled seductively and began moving toward the bedrooms. She grabbed hold of Joanne's hand as she passed her lover.

"Let's all go to the master bedroom," she said. "It has a king size bed. We can all fit."

"Now that sounds like fun!" Mindy grinned.

The two brunettes followed Tara and Joanne down the hall and into the bedroom. The bed was big, but it was a little tight for all four of them. None of them minded. It just let them get closer.

Tara and Joanne fell on the bed in each other's arms. Mindy and Jennie shared a passionate kiss as they sat on the other side of the bed. They both paused after a few moments and watched the two blondes. Tara and Joanne seemed oblivious to anyone else in the room as their fingers danced knowingly over each other's bodies. The two lovers knew exactly how to bring their partner pleasure.

"They are so hot!" Jennie cried as she watched.

"So are you," Mindy smiled, lifting one of Jennie's large breasts to her mouth and kissing it.

"You're a naughty girl!" Jennie moaned as she reached out and took one of Mindy's long nipples between her fingers. Her other hand found the young brunette's pussy. Mindy quickly returned the favor. They stroked each other's bodies and began kissing again.

"Talk about looking hot!" Tara cried as she glanced over.

"Do you want to join them?" Joanne asked with a smile.

"Later. I don't want to interrupt right now. They look like they're having fun," the small woman replied quickly as she pushed her lover onto her back. Tara smiled sexily at Joanne and added, "Besides, I want my first orgasm of the night to be with you."

"I love you," the golden haired blond smiled.

"And I love you too," Tara replied with a heartfelt smile before it turned to a grin and she shifted on top of Joanne into the sixty-nine position. "Now stop talking and make me cum!"

"Yes dear," the golden blond teased. Before Tara could think of a suitable reply, Joanne grabbed her lover's thighs, spread them just wide enough and buried her face in the pale blonde's pussy.

Tara gasped out and lay their enjoying the feeling of her lover's tongue for a few moments. Joanne's knees fell wide open and exposed her pussy fully. The golden hair there was damp and more than a little enticing. A touch of pink peaked through. Tara took the hint and fell on it. It was Joanne's turn to gasp.

The two blonde's licked, nibbled and kissed each other through their first orgasms. As soon as they were done Mindy and Jennie joined them.

"We didn't want to interrupt the moment," the young brunette smiled. "I hope you don't mind if we join you now?"

"No," Joanne said as she gasped to regain control of her breath. "We don't mind you joining us."

"Good!" Mindy said and then leaned over and kissed Joanne. The two blondes were still in the sixty-nine position.

"Let's see if we can help you two orgasm again!" Jennie said, joining Tara at Joanne's pussy.

She kissed the pale blond and smiled to herself as she got her first taste of Joanne's pussy from Tara's lips. The pale blond opened her mouth and thrust her tongue into the brunette's mouth. That lasted only a few seconds before she broke away and moaned loudly.

"Oh fuck!" Tara cried. "They're both licking me!"

"I bet that feels amazing!" Jennie smiled.

"You have no idea!" the pale blond cried and then buried her face in Joanne's pussy.

"Let me help," Jennie said and bent forward. It took her a few moments to get Tara to shift enough so that she had access to Joanne's pussy as well. As soon as she did, it was Joanne's turn to gasp out!

Jennie and Tara's tongues danced against each other and Joanne's pussy. The brunette couldn't believe how excited it made her. She reached between her legs and played with her pussy. As soon as Tara realized what she was doing she reached out and tried to help, but the position was too uncomfortable.

"Later!" Jennie gasped out. "Right now I want you to focus on making Joanne cum again."

"That's easy!" Tara grinned and pushed two fingering deep into her lover's pussy. Joanne cried out and came. Tara let Jennie get the bulk of Joanne's juices. The brunette drank down as much as she could.

"Your turn!" Mindy said to Tara when she saw what happened.

The young brunette pushed two fingers in the pale blonde's pussy and smiled in satisfaction when she was reward with Tara's orgasm. She drank down every last drop of the pale blonde's juices. Joanne was so deep in the throws of her own orgasm that she was almost oblivious.

Mindy and Jennie got out of the bed after both of the blonds were done cumming and went to each other. They shared a wet, sticky kiss as if they both planned it. They both received a taste of all three of the other women. The two blonde's juices mixed in the brunettes' mouths.

They were so busy kissing that they didn't notice when Tara and Joanne finally recovered. The blonds stood and joined them. Joanne pulled Jennie away from Mindy and kissed her. Tara did the same with Mindy. This lasted only a few seconds before the two blonds shifted and kissed the other brunette.

"I think it's time you two came," Joanne smiled.

"Me too!" Tara grinned. "Who wants to go first?"

"Let's see how hard we can make Mindy cum," Jennie said, her eyes flashing with excitement. "I think between the three of us it should be pretty amazing!"

"But..." Mindy began. Everyone ignored her. Tara and Joanne dragged her back to the bed and fell on her. Jennie was right behind them!

The two blonds took turns kissing Mindy and sucking on her long nipples. Jennie fell between the young brunette thick thighs and worked her pussy with her tongue. It tasted just as good as she remembered!

"Let me taste her!" Tara demanded after a short time. Jennie grinned and pulled the blond into a kiss. Tara returned it, but when it was done she said, "That's not what I meant!"

"I know," Jennie laughed as she shifted and gave the pale blond her position. "But I didn't want to pass up the chance."

"They'll be plenty of others," Tara smiled, kissing Jennie again. "The night is still young." Jennie felt herself respond to the blonde's words and kisses.

Tara took her place between young brunette's legs. Jennie watched as the pale blonde haired woman's tongue touched Mindy's dark haired pussy. The young brunette jumped as if touched by electricity. Jennie glanced up and saw Mindy's watching Tara almost as if she were hypnotized. Joanne was sucking on one of the young brunette's nipples. Jennie moved to the other.

It didn't take long for Mindy to lock up in orgasm. The fact that Joanne had shifted two fingers to the young brunette's pussy and was masterfully rubbing her clit didn't hurt! Tara happily drank down the young woman's cum.

"How was it?" Joanne asked. It was the first time either of them had ever tasted another pussy.

"Come see," Tara replied, holding her arms open.

The two lovers embraced and kissed passionately. Jennie watched for a few moments, but couldn't wait any longer. She pulled Joanne from Tara's arms and laid her down on the bed.

"Do you need something?" Joanne grinned.

"Yes!" Jennie cried and then quickly straddled the golden blonde's face. The brunette's pussy was already soaked and Joanne quickly licked as much of Jennie's excitement as she could into her mouth.

"Yum!" Mindy grinned as she looked down between Joanne's splayed legs. "That's looks tasty!"

"Oh, it is," Tara promised. "It is!"

"Do you mind?" Mindy asked the pale blond.

"Actually, I insist!" Tara replied as she looked at Jennie riding her lover's mouth. The brunette was facing the headboard and resting her hands against it to hold herself in place. "I'm sure I'll find something else to do to keep busy."

Mindy smiled and slipped between Joanne's legs. She rubbed the golden blonde's thighs sensually. Joanne responded immediately, but Mindy refused to do anything but rub her legs for a time and watch the blond react. It was difficult because Joanne's pussy moistened considerably and the smell of her excitement all but overwhelmed Mindy.

"Stop teasing!" Tara grinned. "You're driving her crazy!"

"No!" Jennie cried. "Don't stop whatever you're doing! Joanne is licking me like a madwoman! I'm going to cum soon!"

Mindy's desire overwhelmed her despite Jennie's cry and she buried her face deep between Joanne legs. The golden blond moaned into Jennie's pussy. The big-breasted woman cried out in pleasure, but still didn't cum. Tara smiled as she watched Jennie's body react to her lover.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Tara asked Jennie, moving so she could see the big-breasted woman's expression. "You'd like to orgasm and cover my lover's face in your juices."

"Yes!" Jennie cried. "She keeps driving me to the edge of my orgasm and stopping before I can explode!"

"I know that feeling," Tara smiled, getting even closer.

Jennie's eyes met the pale blonde's. The big breasted woman reaching out and pulling the pale blond closer still until their lips touched. It was one of the most passionate and lust filled kisses of Tara's life!

The kiss wasn't as soulful as Joanne's kisses, but that was okay. Tara didn't want it to be. Jennie wasn't her lover. The big-breasted brunette had joined Tara and Joanne for the pure physical pleasure of it, and that's exactly what Jennie's kiss represented. Tara felt it in the most animalistic part of her brain.

The kiss started out with Jennie in control, but a moment later Tara was ravishing the brunette's lips. She also reached out and cupped both of Jennie's breasts in her hands. She massaged them briefly and then pinched Jennie's nipples. The brunette moaned into Tara mouth. The pale blond smiled and lifted Jennie's breasts.

"Wow! I didn't realize they'd be so heavy!" she panted as she broke away from Jennie's lips.

"Don't stop kissing me! I'm going to cum any second!" Jennie gasped out in pleasure.

"Do you think Joanne will let you?" Tara grinned wickedly. The look of need on Jennie's face was priceless.

"Please!" Jennie cried to Joanne. "You're driving me crazy!"

"Sometimes I swear her tongue is more snake than anything else!" Tara whispered in Jennie's ear. "Just thinking about what she's doing to you has me so wet!"

"I can't take anymore!" Jennie moaned. Tara leaned forward and kissed the big-breasted brunette again. Her hands were once again filled with Jennie's heavy breasts.

"Joanne, finish her!" Tara said when they broke apart. Her voice was thick with lust.

"Not yet!" Joanne said from between Jennie's legs.

"Please!" Jennie begged, but Joanne didn't respond.

"Mindy," Tara grinned knowingly. "Drive your tongue deep into Joanne and slap her clit!"

"No!" Joanne cried, but it was too late.

Mindy did as Tara directed and Joanne started cumming almost immediately. Jennie followed right behind her. Tara watched the two thrash about on the bed until they were done. Both were obviously spent.

Mindy lifted her head from between Joanne's legs. Her face glistened with Tara's lover's juices. The brunette smiled at the pale blond. Tara stood and pulled Mindy to her. Their breasts rubbed together as Tara kissed Joanne's juices from the brunette's lips.

"Your nipples are so long and hard!" Tara gasped few minutes later. All signs of Joanne's orgasm were gone from Mindy's face, but that didn't stop the two from continuing to kiss.

The young brunette shifted her shoulders back and forth, brushing her long nipples against more and more of Tara's breasts. The pale blond started moaning and her tongue darted in and out of Mindy's mouth wildly.

Mindy let the fingers of one hand slip down Tara's body and between the blonde's legs. Her fingers met a sticky heat as they slid deep. Both women gasped. A moment later, Tara fingers were doing the same to Mindy's pussy.

They were so intent on each other and their building orgasms that they didn't realize Joanne and Jennie had joined them until Joanne pulled Mindy's fingers from Tara's pussy and brought them to her mouth. The golden blond sucked her lover's juices from Mindy's fingers. Her eyes were locked with the young brunette the entire time. Mindy was too busy kissing Tara to do more than notice. Joanne placed Mindy's fingers back at Tara's pussy when she was done.

"I hope you don't mind," Joanne said. "The taste of Tara is just too enticing to pass up."

"No, I don't mind," Mindy said sexily, breaking her kiss with Tara and leaning toward Joanne. The golden blond smiled contently and kissed the young brunette.

"Do you want to taste Mindy?" Tara asked Jennie. She was holding up two very sticky fingers.

Jennie licked her lips and took hold of Tara hand. Instead of attacking her fingers, Jennie first kissed Tara. The pale blond twisted slightly and their breasts rubbed together. Tara was amazed at how different they were from Mindy's.

The kiss only lasted a short time before Jennie pulled back and sucked Mindy's juices from Tara's fingers. The big-breasted brunette also slipped her own fingers into Mindy's pussy. She pulled them free when she was done licking all of Mindy's juices from Tara's fingers and pushed them into the pale blonde's mouth. Jennie also grabbed Mindy's chin and directed her lips away from Joanne mouth and toward her own.

"You really do taste delicious!" Jennie said, looking Mindy in the eyes before kissing her lustfully.

"Hey!" Joanne cried, but she was smiling. "I was kissing her!"

"My lips are free?" Tara offered.

"In that case," Joanne sighed loudly, but then she grinned at Tara and added, "It must be my lucky day!" Tara laughed once before the two lovers were kissing again.

Jennie stopped kissing Mindy and pulled Tara's lips away from Joanne's and to her own. The golden blonde's lips quickly found Mindy's mouth. Joanne was the next person to cause a shift in who was kissing whom. All four women were standing very close, forming a box with their shoulders. They alternated between kissing left and right.

The big-breasted brunette felt two sets of fingers at her pussy and held her legs wide. Another hand was rubbing her breasts. She didn't know which hand was whose and in truth she didn't really care. They were all driving her crazy!

Jennie's own hands were on both Tara and Mindy's asses. She squeezed harder and harder as her orgasm built. The kisses were getting sloppier and sloppier as she alternated between Tara and Mindy. She pushed two fingers between Mindy's ass cheeks and the young brunette gasped.

"Naughty! Naughty!" Mindy's moaned, but she relaxed her ass and let Jennie's finger's push past the entrance.

"What's she doing?" Joanne asked.

"Never mind!" Mindy cried, afraid of how the blond might react. That didn't stop her from playing with Joanne's pussy.

"Jennie, I want to kiss you!" the golden haired blond panted. Mindy was working her pussy masterfully.

"Okay," the big-breasted brunette grinned.

She leaned forward and opened her mouth seductively. Tara and Mindy left Joanne room between them and the golden haired blond took full advantage. Her lips ravished Jennie's for a few moments before their tongues danced in each other's mouths.

"Lets get back on the bed!" Tara demanded. "I'm close to cumming and I don't want to fall afterwards."

"You and me both!" Mindy half moaned and half laughed.

The two shifted away and went to the bed. Joanne and Jennie continued to stand there and kiss. Neither had small breasts and they had to crush them together for the deeper kisses they both wanted.

"Lay down on your back," Mindy said to Tara.

The small women happily obliged and spread her legs wide. Mindy got between them and tasted her momentarily before pulling back and directing one of her long nipples to Tara's pussy. She rubbed it up and down and it quickly became soaked. It also became harder.

"Oh fuck!" Tara cried. "That feels so good!"

Mindy couldn't agree more. The scent and the sight were almost too much to bear! She directed her nipple to Tara's clit and worked it. Tara moaned loudly not even attempting to control herself.

Joanne smiled when she heard Tara's moans. She glanced toward the bed and saw what was happening, but she couldn't focus on the other two women very long because Jennie's kisses and caresses were demanding her attention. The blond was amazed at how adept Jennie was at bring her pleasure considering she's only been with one woman before.

Jennie knew she was getting to the blond. She could tell by Joanne's reaction to her touch, but Jennie wanted to really drive the blond crazy. One of the things she noticed was that Joanne liked her ass rubbed. Jennie wondered how far she should go with the blond. She hesitated a moment longer before deciding to chance it. Jennie liked her ass played with, so did Mindy. Hopefully Joanne felt the same way. Every indication pointed that way, but you never knew.

Joanne gasped out when Jennie's fingers found the entrance of her ass and pushed in. Jennie smiled to herself. That gasp held surprised, but also pleasure. Jennie worked the golden blond woman's ass tentatively as first. Joanne moans grew louder and louder as Jennie pushed her fingers deeper. It was only moments before the brunette's fingers were buried as deep as they would go.

Jennie's other hand was working Joanne's pussy just as hard. The blond was clearly being driven to an intense orgasm. Jennie refused to stop until after it hit full force. Joanne nearly fell as her juices sprayed out of her pussy and coated Jennie's hand. The big-breasted brunette helped steady her and fed Joanne her own cum once the woman was able to stand.

"Is there anything you won't do?" Joanne gasped.

"Sure," Jennie replied. "But I'm willing to bet that I'd do anything you and Tara enjoy together."

"Really?" Joanne asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Absolutely!" Jennie laughed.

"Follow me!" the blond grinned and pulled away from Jennie's. She led the brunette to the bathroom.

Joanne put on the water extra hot and kissed Jennie as the room filled with steam. She backed the well-endowed brunette against a wall and ravished her lips. Their heavy breasts were crushed against each other and the steam made them slip and slide. Both women enjoyed the feeling more than they expected.

Jennie reached around Joanne and started rubbing her ass. Her fingers quickly found the entrance to the blonde's ass once again. They both sighed when Jennie's fingers pushed deep.

"You like playing with my ass?" Joanne moaned.

"I like doing anything that brings you the type of pleasure I see in your expression," Jennie replied, her face only a few inches from Joanne's. She saw the blond hesitate and smiled. "Tell me what you want."

"Would you," Joanne began, but then hesitated for a few seconds before finally getting out, "Lick it?"

"Let's get in the shower," Jennie smiled. Joanne saw the look the brunette gave her and felt a thrill of excitement.

The two women went into the shower. The water was hot, but not unbearable. Jennie had Joanne lean against the wall and stick out her ass. The brunette got down on her knees and spread the golden blonde's legs. Jennie spread Joanne's ass cheeks and brushed her fingers from the blonde's clit all the way past the entry to her ass and back again.

"Stop teasing!" Joanne cried.