Jennie's "Nightmare" Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,329 Followers

Jennie looked at the blonde's ass in anticipation. After her night with Mindy and Greg she knew that she didn't mind what was about to follow. In fact, she knew that she would like it a lot as long as it drove the person she was doing it to crazy.

"This is going to be fun!" Jennie said excitedly as she leaned forward and kissed the small of Joanne's back.

Jennie smiled when she saw the goose bumps her lips caused along Joanne's body despite the hot shower. The well-endowed brunette's hands were once again rubbing the golden blonde's ass cheeks. Jennie slipped them lower, past Joanne's pussy and to her thighs. She massaged them gently.

Joanne moaned louder and louder at the brunette's attention. Jennie took that as a sign and her lips made a slow trail down the small of Joanne's back, over the blonde's nicely shaped ass and to her pussy. She paused close to the entrance to the blonde's ass, but didn't do much more than let her breath touch it.

"I said stop teasing!" Joanne cried. Jennie ignored her and tasted the golden blonde's pussy.

It was even steamier than the room! Jennie didn't hesitate in licking and sucking Joanne's pussy. Her hands rose to the blonde's ass. She rubbed it and spread Joanne's ass cheeks.

Jennie could feel the other woman tense up in anticipation, but she wasn't in a rush. Unlike the last time she did something like this, Jennie knew that she was fully responsible for Joanne's pleasure. She wanted to do it right. The only problem was that Joanne was getting impatient. Jennie smiled to herself when she saw the blonde's fingers at her own clit.

"Naughty! Naughty!" Jennie grinned, slapping the woman's fingers away. "But if you want to cum that badly..."

"Please!" Joanne interjected.

Jennie slipped two fingers into the blonde's pussy. She worked them in and out until they were fully imbedded. She moved slowing trying not to set the blond off yet. Joanne was obviously close to her release.

The well-endowed brunette wanted to see how Joanne reacted to what came next before letting the woman orgasm. Jennie kissed around the entrance to the blonde's ass for a few moments before letting her tongue brush it. Joanne moaned and spread her legs even wider. Jennie smiled in satisfaction before delving deep into the blonde's ass.

"Oh yes! Joanne cried. "This is so nasty, but it feels so good!"

Jennie continued to focus on the blonde's ass until she thought Joanne was more than ready to cum. At that point, she continued to drive her tongue deep, but also started working Joanne's pussy with her fingers.

Joanne's passion was at such a crescendo that her body seemed to be charged with electricity. The steamy shower did nothing to relax her. Jennie was sure the woman was once again rubbing her clit, but this time she didn't stop her.

Jennie was surprised by how much she liked the feel of her face buried between the blonde's ass cheeks. Her husband Greg always told her how amazing it felt, but up until this moment she really hadn't put much thought into it. She did now and he was so right!

"Cumming!" Joanne half grunted interrupting Jennie's thoughts.

"Do it!" the big-breasted woman moaned. "Cum for me!"

"Don't stop licking my ass!" Joanne cried.

Jennie pushed her tongue back in and felt the blonde's juices flow over and around her fingers. Joanne's orgasm was extremely strong. She cried out and screamed as it took her. Jennie pulled away from the blond a moment later. She didn't want to stop, but she needed to make sure Joanne didn't fall.

She was thankful when the shower door opened a moment later and Tara stepped in to help. They both held Joanne until her orgasm peaked. After that Tara took her lover in her arms. Joanne continued to shiver and shake in mini follow-up orgasms as Jennie slipped out of the shower. She grabbed a towel and walked into the bedroom.

"Fun shower?" Mindy asked with a warm, satisfied smile. She was obviously recovering from a recent orgasm.

"Not much washing went on!" Jennie grinned as she moved to the bed and held up her hand. The fingers she used at Joanne's pussy were still sticky with the woman's juices. "But then again, that wasn't the point of going there in the first place."

"Looks tasty," Mindy said, eyeing Jennie's fingers. Her expression was turning excited and hungry.

'So much for her being satisfied!' Jennie thought.

She smiled and offered her cum drenched fingers to Mindy. The young brunette took them into her mouth and licked all of Joanne's juices from them. The two women fell into the bed somewhere in the middle.

Jennie started kissing Mindy up and down the length of her body. The young brunette did the same to her a few minutes later. They were both kissing each other's calves when their limbs became intertwined.

"Mrs. H?" Mindy asked. "Would you like to try something?"

"What do you have in mind?" Jennie asked.

"Only this!" the young brunette replied. Jennie wasn't sure what she meant until she felt Mindy's pussy rubbing against her own. "I saw it in a movie and it looked so hot!"

"It feels pretty good!" Jennie laughed playfully, but a few minutes later she wasn't laughing at all.

She was holding onto one of Mindy's thick legs tightly and their pussy were both swollen with need and wet with their excitement. Jennie had never felt anything like this before! The feeling of both their pussies rubbing against each other and their juices mixing was driving her mad with lust!

Mindy's thick thigh felt good against Jennie's stomach. The big-breasted woman rubbed the young brunette's leg between her tits every so often and kissed whatever part of Mindy's body she could reach. The younger woman was doing the same.

"Feels amazing, doesn't it?" Joanne asked with a smile as she and Tara joined them.

"Yes!" Mindy cried.

"We like it too," Tara grinned.

"In that case..." Jennie said and pulled away from Mindy.

She grabbed Tara and pulled her onto the bed. In moments their legs were locked together and their pussy touched. Mindy and Joanne were quick to follow.

"I can't hold off much longer!" the young brunette cried not long afterward.

The two lovers didn't respond. They were too busy kissing each other and grinding their pussies. They obviously had a lot more practice doing this! They were driving both brunettes crazy.

"Me too!" Jennie gasped as she looked at Mindy and then bit her lip, trying to hold off her own orgasm.

It didn't help when she glanced down and saw Tara's blond pussy hair peaking around her own dark hair. The sight of Joanne and Mindy's pussies smashed together made it ever worse.

"Oh fuck!" Jennie cried. "I'm cumming!"

"Yes!" Tara cried and joined her. Their sticky juices soaked both pussies and that made their orgasms last even longer.

Mindy and Joanne cried out together a moment later. Jennie watched the two as their bodies thrashed against each other. Joanne continued to cry out, but Mindy grabbed the blonde's leg and buried her cries in it. Despite her own orgasm, Jennie grinned when she saw the young brunette was biting and sucking like mad. Joanne was going to have a hicky on her calf! Jennie hoped Tara wouldn't mind.

The four ladies thrashed against each other for quite a while. Afterward, they all laid in the bed for a few minutes to recoup. Mindy seemed to recover first.

"How about a shower?" Mindy asked.

"Let's see if we all can fit!" Tara grinned. Jennie and Joanne looked at each other, rolled their eyes and laughed.

"It will be fun!" Mindy insisted.

"With you three, I'm sure it will!" Jennie said.

Tara and Mindy quickly disappeared toward the bathroom. They were laughing and holding hands. Jennie and Joanne moved more sedately.

"Miss Greg?" Joanne asked suddenly, surprising Jennie.

"Sure," she replied honestly. "But this is something I'll never forget."

"Has it been good enough to warrant allowing your husband to have Rosa?" the golden haired blond asked.

"It was more letting Rosa have my husband!" Jennie grinned.

"True!" Joanne laughed momentarily. "Now answer my question."

"Yes," Jennie said after a moment's hesitation. "Just as long as I haven't lost him to her."

"You haven't," Joanne insisted. "You'll see in the morning, but you know I'm right."

"I suppose," the well-endowed brunette sighed.

Joanne took Jennie hand and led her to the bathroom. Tara and Mindy were already in the shower.

"This is going to be tight," Jennie observed.

"Don't worry, it will be fun," Joanne replied.

"There you two are!" Tara cried. "What took you so long?"

"Ladies, we have work to do," Joanne replied before Jennie could say anything. "It seems that Jennie here, doesn't think it was worth letting her husband and Rosa spend the night together based on the attention she's been getting."

"That's not what I said!" Jennie cried, but the others ignored her.

"We'll see about that!" Tara said, opening the shower door.

"Come on Mrs. H," Mindy grinned. "Join us and we'll make you forget that your husband is sleeping with the hottest redhead I've ever seen!"

"Bitch!" Jennie snapped, but then she laughed and entered the shower. Joanne was right behind her.

***

Jennie woke up slowly. Someone had opened a window and the cool breeze felt amazing. The bed was empty, but she wasn't really surprised. Joanne and Tara had disappeared into another room toward the end of the night and Mindy was an early riser.

"That was incredible," she said softly to herself.

It took her a while to get out of bed, but she did get going eventually. She grabbed a robe that obviously was left for her by someone thoughtful and exited the bedroom. Jennie smiled when she saw Joanne and Mindy making breakfast in the small kitchen.

"Good morning," she said as she joined them. "Tara still asleep?"

"In the shower," Joanne replied with a warm smile.

"You would think she got enough of those last night!" Mindy giggled.

"I don't know," Jennie smiled. "I could use one right about now."

"You could go join her?" Joanne offered.

"Too spent," Jennie sighed. "Someone pour me a cup of coffee."

"I know the feeling," Joanne smiled.

The three chatted while Joanne and Mindy finished making breakfast. Jennie would have helped, but there was no room. She did take a few minutes to set the table.

"It seems I've timed it perfectly," Tara grinned as she joined them. She was wearing a robe. Joanne and Mindy were just putting breakfast on the table.

"As always," Joanne teased.

The four ladies sat down and chatted as they ate breakfast. It was a pleasant meal and they joked with each other until it was over. None of them were in a rush to clean up and get moving with the day.

"Is anyone else having a problem accepting the reality of what happened last night?" Mindy asked suddenly.

"It does seem a bit surreal," Jennie agreed. "But my body is too exhausted to doubt it."

"You're right about that!" Mindy laughed, and then after a moment where she was obviously remembering, added, "That was some night!"

"Yes it was," Tara sighed.

"No regrets?" Joanne asked her lover carefully. Tara met her eyes and smiled.

"Only that I'm too spent to do it again this morning."

"That's too bad," Mindy sighed. The two blonds looked at each other and then at Mindy before laughing.

"You're insatiable!" Tara laughed.

"Oh no!" Mindy grinned. "I'm definitely sated! I'm also just as spent as the rest of you. I just hate for all this to end."

"What about you Jennie? How do you feel?" Joanne asked, looking at the large breasted woman with interest. Jennie's thoughts seemed far off.

"Great," Jennie smiled, refocusing on the others.

"Thinking about Mr. H?" Mindy asked.

"Actually," Jennie laughed. "I was thinking about Rosa."

"Still hoping to get her in bed?" Tara grinned.

"Vacation isn't over yet," Jennie replied, smiling sexily.

"Knowing Mr. H," Mindy put in. "After last night I bet your chances just got a lot better!"

"You're probably right," Jennie said. "In fact, I know you are. Now that she knows what he can do, I think it's time to turn up the pressure on her a little."

"Poor Rosa," Joanne smiled. "She doesn't know what she's in for!"

"Maybe," Jennie said sexily. "Maybe not, but that's for later."

All the talk about Rosa was exciting Jennie despite the night all four of them shared. She stood and moved toward Joanne. The golden haired blonde looked at her with a raised eyebrow. Jennie leaned over the table and kissed her.

"I thought we were all too exhausted?" Tara asked.

"We were," Mindy said, standing and moving to the pale blond. "But that was before. Now we're more horny than tired!"

"Are we?" Tara asked in reply. Mindy leaned over and kissed the pale blond haired woman. She also slipped her hand into the woman's robe.

"I guess we are!" Tara panted when their kiss finally broke.

"I'll say!" Joanne moaned.

Jennie had the top of the blonde's robe open and was licking one of her nipples. Joanne fingers slipped under the well-endowed brunette's robe and found her center. Jennie moaned around Joanne's nipple.

"Take off your robe!" Joanne moaned into Jennie's ear as she pulled her hand away. It was loud enough for the others to hear despite the whisper.

"Oh yeah!" Tara grinned. "Take it off!"

"Go ahead, Mrs. H!" Mindy smiled, looking at Jennie. Her hand was still in Tara's robe. "We all want to see you naked again."

"Okay," Jennie said, her excitement obvious in her expression. She loved the fact that all three of them were watching her with anticipation. "But you three better do the same right afterward!"

Jennie took her time since they were looking at her so intently. She actually teased them a little before letting her robe drop to the floor. They were gasps of appreciation when she finally did.

"Mrs. H, you really have the hottest body I've ever seen!" Mindy said.

"And then some!" Tara put in.

"Jennie, you are made for sex!" Joanne smiled, her eyes flashing with desire.

"In that case," Jennie said, smiling provocatively. "Why not drop your robes and join me in the bedroom once more before I have to go."

The three women stood together and quickly started untying their robes. Jennie watched them hungrily, but it wasn't to be. Just before they dropped the robes the door to the hotel room opened. All three women clamped their robes closed. Jennie spun toward the door in fear.

"Rosa!" Joanne cried in embarrassment.

Jennie looked past the redhead and was relieved to find the woman alone. Okay, that was a huge understatement. She had been scared to death that Greg and the kids would be with Rosa. Jennie's children were young, but how would she explain this to them?

"You're back early," Tara said, her disappointment clear in her voice.

"S...S...Sorry!" Rosa cried, her skin turning as red as her hair. "But it's almost noon and the kids were asking about Jennie!"

"I didn't realize it was that late," the well-endowed brunette frowned. "Sorry for putting you on the spot."

I...I...It's okay!" Rosa stuttered, trying hard not to look at Jennie's naked body, but failing miserably.

Despite her concern for her children Jennie noticed. She smiled to herself and stood more provocatively. She was sorely tempted to see what Rosa would do if she moved toward her, but she didn't have the time. She didn't want to worry Greg and the kids.

"I'm going to jump into the shower real quick," Jennie said, smiling sexily at Rosa. "Please call Greg and tell him I'll be there in fifteen minutes."

"O...Okay!" Rosa got out.

Jennie turned and moved toward the bathroom. She didn't bother to pick up her robe. In fact, she wiggled her ass a little as she went, sure that Rosa's eyes were glued to her. She entered the bathroom, smiled once more as she thought about the redhead's expression and then focused on taking a quick shower. She needed to get back. Mindy entered the bathroom before she was done.

"You know," the young brunette said. "After that little display, you may just get your wish!"

"What did she do after I left?" Jennie asked as she shut the water and started drying.

"You mean after she picked her tongue up off the floor?" Mindy teased, and then added, "She pretty much ran into her room and locked the door. I'd be surprised if she comes out today."

"That will never do," Jennie grinned. "What about Tara and Joanne? What are they doing?"

"I think getting changed," Mindy shrugged. "They went into their room and mentioned something about the pool."

"Care to do me a favor?" Jennie asked.

"Anything Mrs. H," the younger woman replied. "If it wasn't for you I'd never have been part of last night!"

"Why don't you go interrupt Tara and Joanne and see if you can finish what we were just about to do when Rosa interrupted?" Jennie suggested. Mindy frowned for a moment, but then grinned when she realized the truth.

"I take it you want me spook poor Rosa into leaving the room?" she asked.

"You have an evil mind!" Jennie grinned. "But that's exactly what I meant!"

"I thought so," Mindy laughed and turned back toward the door.

"Oh, and Mindy," Jennie said. The girl stopped and looked back at her. "The louder the three of you are, the better!"

"I'll do my best, Mrs. H," the younger woman promised.

Jennie took a few minutes to fix her hair and get dressed. She left the bathroom in a rush, but she grinned to herself when she heard the noises coming from Tara and Joanne's room. In fact, it was so loud that Jennie was pretty sure that Mindy let the other two in on her little plan. Maybe she wasn't being fair, but she needed Rosa out of the room and with her and Greg if she ever hoped to get the redhead into their bed.

Jennie thought the odds were now very good. She knew that it wouldn't be easy for Rosa to pass up another chance with Greg, and the way the redhead was looking at Jennie when she entered the room left little to doubt as to the woman's desire. The big question was if Jennie could get Rosa to accept what she desperately wanted.

It wasn't going to be easy. Rosa upbringing seemed to be very similar to Jennie's in regards to sexual mores. Jennie knew that it wasn't that long ago when she would have denied the possibility of what happened last night vehemently. It was only after her repeated 'Nightmare', Greg's understanding and a lot of time that she was finally able to work through her own issues.

In the end, Jennie had decided to move past her upbringing. The question was, would Rosa choose to do the same?

Jennie not only hoped so, but she wished hard for sooner rather than later. Vacation was only a few more days.

"You know, I think it's Rosa outright denial of what she's feeling and refusal to do what she obviously wants that makes me want her so much," Jennie said to herself as she walked back to her room. She then laughed and added, "The fact that she absolutely beautiful and already had my husband probably helps a little too!"

Jennie smiled the rest of the way back, daydreaming about Rosa and remembering the redhead's expression as she looked at Jennie's nude body. There had been embarrassment and fear in her eyes, but hunger too.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,329 Followers