Jennie's Tattoo

Story Info
Uncle gets to see his niece's new tattoo.
3.4k words
4.45
209.5k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeCoach
LeCoach
706 Followers

I always had a crush on my wife's little sister. Right from the start. Sweet and innocent...a virgin when I met her, I loved everything about her. Just one of those things I guess. But we weren't fated to be together and she eventually married and had two children. Her daughter, Jennifer, grew up to be the spittin' image of her Mom, right down to her small breasts and freckled, upturned nose. She was always my favorite little neice and even called me "Daddy" for a while when she was little. Jenny graduated high school and moved to Northern California to attend college.

Just before Christmas, she showed up about dawn at our house after an all night drive down from Eureka. She asked if she could stay at our house for a couple of days until she could arrange a ride out to her parent's house which is a couple hours east of here. My goodness! My niece had blossomed into a beautiful young woman! Sparkling green eyes...curly blond locks, and had her mother's wry sense of humor too. She was gorgeous! I had to work that day and Jenny was exhausted from the ride down the coast and went straight to sleep in the spare bedroom.

I didn't have much of a chance to visit with my favorige neice but, when she'd gone, my wife shared with me that Jenny had showed her "Her new tattoo!" I guess I'm old school but I'm no fan of tattoos on women. All I could think of was one of those horrible black lightning bolts below her belly button. Just the thing to spoil her natural beauty.

But no! My wife described a small group of colored flowers "Right at the top of her butt crease." My cock began to stiffen at the mental image of Jenny's plump little butt, clad in white bikini panties, with those flowers just visible above the waistband! I assumed she'd been a hit with the boys at school. I also assumed some of them had enjoyed the privilege of viewing that tattoo and probably a lot more. I didn't blame her for having some fun. I just wished I was in on the action.

I thought back to when we would get together when she was younger. She would back up to me and grab my hands and then step onto my shoes. She'd then giggle and laugh as I gave her a "Ride" around the room. She would bounce her little butt cheeks me and, I must admit, I had some impure thoughts about her even then. She like to come up to me when I was sitting on the sofa and put her arms around my neck. She'd kiss me on the cheek and smile sweetly as everyone would fawn..."Oh, isn't that cute!"

It was late January when I got home early after a round of golf and was surprised to hear the sound of the shower running when I entered the house. Then I remembered that Jenny was going to be catching a ride back up to college from our house at the end of semester break. At a time like this I wished that bathroom door had a keyhole to peek through! I put on a pot of coffee and waited in the kitchen until, sure enough, Jenny came out of the bathroom clad only in a white bath towel. Her curly blond hair was also wrapped turban style in a second towel. She smiled and gave me a little wave as she quickly made her way down the hall and into the spare bedroom.

I couldn't resist the opportunity fate had presented me with. Jenny had most ways closed the bedroom door but it remained slightly ajar. I began to make small talk through the door...asking about her winter break and so on. The pretty blond was in high spirits as she dressed and we talked for several minutes. Finally, I asked her about her new decoration.

"So Jenny, I hear you got some ink done."

The door opened slightly and her freshly scrubbed face appeared. "Now how would you know about that?" She asked with a little smile. We both knew the answer so I just sheepishly asked "Can I see?" Her bright eyes got even bigger as she feigned shock and insisted "I don't let just anybody see that!"

With that said, she closed the door and I assumed I was out of luck. Still, I didn't move. A few moments later the door opened again and Jenny told me "I guess my favorite uncle can see...just for a moment."

Wondering now, I entered the small bedroom and saw Jenny standing before me wearing a sleeveless white top with the bath towel wrapped around her waist. She waited until she was sure she had my attention and then demurely turned around and lowered the towel until the small clump of flowers was visible. She looked over her shoulder to catch my reaction.

I moved up right behind her and then lightly ran my finger right over the tattoo and said "Why it's beautiful honey! Where did you get the idea?" Jenny seemed pleased that I approved and chatted on for a while as I continued to lightly caress the very top of her luscious anal crevice and drink in the soft sweet feminine scent of her. My cock responded accordingly and quickly became hard in my pants. I knew this intimate moment had to end but I wanted it to go on forever.

I don't really know why I did it but all of the sudden I just reached out my fingers in front of her. It only took Jenny a few seconds to recognize the invitation and, to my shock, she accepted it, letting the towel fall as she grasped my fingers and stepped backwards onto my shoes. I then merrily waltzed her around the room as she shrieked with laughter. Several times her panty clad butt cheeks softly bumped into my hardened cock as we goofed around together. Just like the old days.

Finally I reached my arms around her belly, pulling her to me and whispered in her ear "Gee it's great to see you Jenny! I wish you didn't have to go so soon."

"Me too." She responded turning her head slightly. I couldn't help myself and gave her a quick little kiss on the cheek.

"When's your ride picking you up?" I queried. She hesitated for a second. Then looked into my eyes and said "Not...not for a while Uncle Jeff! A couple of hours at least."

Right about then I think we both knew we were heading for uncharted waters but neither of us seemed to care. Jenny slowly turned to face me and I eagerly gathered her in my arms and kissed her for several seconds...then thrust my tongue into her mouth. I felt her breath quicken and she returned the kiss as I moved my hands down to cup her ass cheeks. With only her thin white panties to protect her I was easily able to get a good feel of that butt I'd lusted after for so long. I boldly moved my hands to the waistband of her panties and then shoved them down inside to feel her bare flesh.

"Oh Nooo!" she complained but she made no move to stop me. I kissed her again and kneaded her firm young butt beneath her panties, even briefly drawing my forefinger over the forbidden little hole I found in there.

"You're so nasty!" She cutely scolded me. I caressed the small of her back and gently pulled her to me, giving her a feel of my hardon. Jenny eagerly responded and pushed her little tits into my chest as she kissed me repeatedly. I moved my hands down to her panties and began to try to pull them down.

I guess I was rushing things but I wasn't thinking too clearly right about then. Jenny grabbed my hands and stopped me. "I...I can't uncle Jeff!" She said quietly. Those big green eyes were now looking right into my soul. "I...well, I haven't done it yet and I want to wait for a really special guy!" She realized how it must have sounded and quickly added "Well, not that you're not special but..."

"I know Jenny" I interrupted. "But we can just fool around a little...can't we?"

Her sly little smile was enough of an answer for me. I picked her up and laid her on the bed. She watched quietly as I undressed. I left my briefs on but the head of my full blown erection was protruding from the elastic as I climbed onto the mattress next to my niece. I sensed that Jenny was pleased to see how hard I'd become just from a little kissing and touching.

I put my arm around her and kissed her little freckled nose. "So I'm to believe that a gorgeous hunk of girl like you is still untouched?" I could tell she was enjoying the flattery and smiled before quipping: "I didn't say I was 'Untouched'!"

I kissed her again and slowly began to lift her top to expose her girlish little tits. Unlike her mother who is virtually flat chested with big thick nipples, Jenny had those perfect little cupcake titties with strawberry pink nipples which I lovingly felt of.

"They're beautiful Jenny!" I told her.

"I wish they were bigger." She sighed.

"They'll get bigger if you..." I teased.

"If I what?" She took the bait. I couldn't help but reflect on her mother right about then. Blessed with a beautiful face and sunny disposition, she nevertheless spent her life in a self conscious funk because of the small size of her breasts. I'd had numerous opportunities to look down her clothes and had seen her huge nipples many times. They were incredible! Still she fretted. Now her daughter had apparently inherited this personality trait from her mother. "My tits are too small."

"They say they'll get bigger if you rub fresh sperm on them!"

"Well I'll just have to remember that Uncle Jeff!" she shot back with a smile. I was glad she apparently wasn't offended. I moved my hand over her belly and paused at her navel before moving down lower. Down to her flimsy white panties. I ran my fingers over the baby flesh at the top of her thighs and felt her move her legs slightly apart to give me better access.

Then...gloriously I was was touching her virgin pussy with only that small patch of cloth covering it. She had her face buried in my shoulder now as I lightly touched and felt of her barely covered vagina. I didn't have any idea how this was going to end up but maybe Jenny did. She stole her hand down to my briefs and touched my cock through the cotton fabric.

"You're big!" She cooed, sticking her lower lip out as she said it.

"Must be the company I keep." I replied. "Pile on the flattery!" I said to myself. She and her mother were very much alike in that department. They both loved to be complimented on their physical appearance.

"Jenny..." I slowly began, "May I look...just for a moment?" I had my finger right in the groove of her panty clad pussy when I asked.

She thought for a few seconds and then said "Just for a moment." With trembling hands I began to grasp her little panties, intending to pull them off when, again she stopped me.

I'm sorry Uncle Jeff." She said softly. "I can't let you take off my panties. I...I don't know what would happen if I did. I know I can trust you. It's me I'm not too sure of."

I said nothing but continued to hold and kiss her there in the small bedroom. A few minutes went by before she spoke again.

"Let me...let me just show you." She said unsurely. I sat up and Jenny moved up against the headboard after piling some pillows to cushion herself. She lifted her shirt to again expose her wonderful little tits and then she reached down to the legband of her panties. What happened next I know I'll never forget. My darling little niece simply pulled the legband of her panties to one side and showed me her smooth pink pussy. I vaguely remember thinking it was almost better to watch her display herself than it would have been to strip her myself. She'd shaved most of the hair but left a little patch of red pubes on top just so you knew she wasn't a bleached blond. My wife also sports blond hair with a red pubic patch and again I reflected on my wife and her little sister: The wonderfully erotic McGregor sisters! And now here was the next generation!

Jenny's pussy lips were such a delightful shade of rosy pink. Especially when viewed next to the alabaster white of her teenaged thighs. The lips were tightly closed and showed as a simple vertical line. I found myself wondering if this was what her mother looked like when she was 19. Just incredible!

I couldn't help myself and I quickly pulled my hardon from my briefs and began to fondle it right in front of her. Jenny looked surprised but pleased when she saw my cock. I wondered just how much experience this little nymph really had. She seemed fascinated as I pinched the sensitive skin below the head of my penis. A small drop of precum appeared and I used it to lubricate myself a bit more.

My pretty niece continued to watch as I fondled my prick while eagerly viewing her exposed pussy.

"You're just gorgeous honey!" I gushed. "You're pussy is so sweet!" I had a few more lines ready to shoot but Jenny had other ideas. Unabashedly staring at my cock, she spoke: "Uncle Jeff...could I touch it a little?" I had to laugh quietly to myself. I wasn't within a hundred miles of turning that offer down! I pulled off my underpants and climbed up on the bed until I was kneeling right next to her. With my over stimulated cock bobbing in her face, little Jenny couldn't resist touching it. She lightly grasped it and then tickled my balls when I asked her to. I ran my hand over her cheek and then swept her curly hair hack out of her eyes. Speaking softly I said "Just rub your hand slowly up and down honey...just like that...not too hard now sweetheart. Oh, that's real nice Jenny. Are you...are you about ready to try out some fresh sperm on your titties?"

"Oh yes Uncle Jeff!" She replied without interrupting the lewd act of masturbation she was now performing on me. "But, well, first would you like another look at my new tattoo?"

Without waiting for a response she released my rigid cock and scrambled to her hands and knees before me on the bed. Her little bouquet was easily visible but she told me to "Go ahead and get a real good look!"

She was calling the shots now and so I took the waistband of her panties and began to slowly pull them down, exposing more and more of her nubile young flesh until the entirety of her unblemished ass was revealed. Just a light sprinkling of freckles adorned her butt cheeks and, after admiring her hindquarters for a few moments, I began to separate the jiggling globes to reveal the tight treasure she had hidden from view.

And then, there it was! Jenny's delicate pink asshole and, just below it, the hairless lips of her untried pussy. She seemed embarrassed to have me viewing her most private spot and lowered her chest and buried her face in the pillows. This caused her anal crevice to open even more and I drank in the cock lurching sight before me: Little Jennifer Jacobs, her panties now uselessly hanging from her thighs, her taut little anus and sweet pussy lips totally unprotected and available for my viewing pleasure. And believe me...it was pleasurable!

I couldn't resist an even closer look and the next thing I knew my tongue was lightly swiping it's way up her butt crease, stopping to tease her puckered little hole before moving higher where I kissed her sweet little bouquet. I teased her butter smooth pussy lips which I wasn't surprised to find were now getting wet. I tasted her youthful essence, stabbing my tongue right to the quick of her until she began to moan into the pillow.

Jenny finally came up for air and, without looking back said "Rub it in my butt but don't put it in me."

I was literally shaking as I laid my big cock into the fleshy crease of her ass and began to move to and fro while my hands continued to caress her soft but firm body. Jenny began to move her loins in response to me, thrusting her plump little butt back as my balls loosely slapped into her pussy. I think she liked that because she soon requested that I "Rub it on my lips a little bit." I stifled a wisecrack about "Which lips?" and, holding my cock about halfway down, I used the head to rub her now slippery little cunt which brought renewed gasps of pleasure from her lips.

I could see the coral colored interior of her sex now and my cock head slipped further and further into her horny little pussy with each move I made. It would have been easy to just shove hard and take that precious part of her for myself. Wet and ready as she was, I could have buried my frustrated prick in her tight little cunt and I double if she would have complained. But, damn it, I loved Jenny and I knew she deserved to give her virginity to a fellow her age. A guy she could build a life with.

So, with my cock now dripping with hot pussy cream, I returned to her luridly exposed butt cheeks for my satisfaction. I pushed her ample hindquarters together, trapping my dick inside and began to fuck into her steaming flesh over and over. My balls slapped on her pussy and Jenny was panting as we worked together in this strange but thrilling act of illicit sex.

I still not sure exactly what happened next. I remember increasing the tempo, striving for a world class orgasm that seemed just ahead. I felt Jenny's small hand caressing my balls. Then she shifted her position just as I was thrusting forward. My well lubricated cock head caught the rubbery little ring of her anus and somehow penetrated it a good four inches. I was going to pull out but then I felt her hand on my ass...holding me in place. I heard Jenny mutter "Oh yeah..." I just gave up at that point and and shoved every inch of my wildly stimulated rod into my niece's asshole. With a deep sigh I began to rapidly fuck Jenny's tight little hole while her hand on my butt urged me on. I couldn't have gone on too long, aroused as I was, but when Jenny called back to me "Oh Uncle Jeff! Fuck my little asshole!" I began to come.

I pulled my jerking and twitching cock from her well fucked little anus and quickly shoved my niece onto her back. She knew what was coming and eagerly lifted her shirt to expose her panting titties. I didn't miss the mark, bathing her exquisitely small tits with streams of salty sperm. Her green eyes widened as she watched me ejaculate and then she began to massage the sticky load into her breasts.

I collapsed onto the bed next to her and we cuddled for the better part of an hour. Talked about school. Talked about her goals in life. Talked about people I'd never even met! Talked about a lot of stuff but never mentioned what had just happened between us. I think we both knew this was to be our secret for the rest of our lives.

Jenny still sends me a note from time to time. Lets me know how things are going. The next time we saw each other at Thanksgiving I looked at her face, then down to hr breasts, then back to her face. I nodded slightly and her smile just beamed!

LeCoach
LeCoach
706 Followers