Jennifer - A Dom/sub Love Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a last attempt Jen closed her eyes and imagined him forcing himself on her again. His fingers bully their way into her, as she spirals her ass on the seat. "If he makes me, it isn't my fault... I can't be vile if he overpowers me." Her fingers part her wet pussy lips, exposing her hard aching clit. "I am still a good girl if he forces me... I didn't do this, he did it to me... I don't want this... I can't be blamed for what he does to me..." The welling of her orgasm is upon her; she is finally letting go. Slippery fingers dancing around her hot wet groin; the shivers have begun...

"YOU LITTLE FUCKING SLUT!" His words are slow, deliberate and loud. Jennifer is startled back from her fantasy, too scared to realize her fingers are still inside her. "Just what the fuck are you doing in here? Is this what happens when I leave you alone? Do you spend all your free time fingerfucking yourself at home too, or do you call one of your lowlife fuckbuddies to come over and help you out, you horny cunt?? Do I have to watch you every second of the day? Or maybe I just need to control those fucking hands of yours!"

Jen is mortified by the verbal assault, but even more embarrassed at being caught. Oh what have I done now, she wonders? "I was done early and I sat down to rest, Sir. Feeling this plug in my ass... I started thinking about what it would be like to..."

"Shut your mouth, slut!! I am really going to have to teach you a lesson." Backing out, his face tells Jen that she had better not leave the shower stall. He storms into the bedroom and she hears him angrily going thru drawers.

"Please, she begs. I think I have let you down too many times already; maybe I am not right to service you properly. Just let me go and I will get my things and leave."

The sound of items being tossed onto the floor begins to scare Jennifer, but his silence is even more terrifying. What is he up to now? "Please," she yells out, "Sir I beg of you! Just let me go and I will never come back. I'm sorry I wasted your time; please just let me go and I will forget..."

The sight of his figure approaching through the frosted glass of the stall injects another level of fear into Jen. An object is dangling from each of his hands, but she cannot make them out just yet. The door opens and she sees he has something wrapped in a soft red velvet cloth.

"Horny little sluts have to be taught to control themselves," he whispers closely. "This will be my last attempt at helping you change your whore ways." From the cloth he pulls what looks like a small whip. Jen decides that escape is her only chance. This game has lost its eroticism quite quickly, and she is only filled with terror. She tries to fake one direction and then run the other, but there is not enough room and he manages to wrap one of those strong arms around her. Her stockinged feet cannot provide a solid base to push off, and she ends up losing her balance in the struggle. Prying her arm behind her back, he manages to wrestle it into a leather wrist cuff. Spinning her harshly, he does the same to the other arm as well.

"No no NO," Jen screams. "Oh my God, help me, someone please!! Please someone..."

The next word is knocked out of her lungs as he thumps the palm of his hand against her breastbone. He manages to knock the wind out of her without actually doing her much harm. "Shut the fuck up," he says again placing a hand around her throat. Choking now, for the first time Jen wonders if he is just going to kill her. She can feel herself getting woozy from the lack of oxygen, but she feels him raising her arms towards the ceiling. She is helpless to resist as the dark of unconsciousness surrounds her.

Jen wakes up, not sure how long she was out, but realizes that she is now suspended from the ceiling by her wrists. Her legs are also cuffed and held spread apart, with her toes barely touching the floor. She cannot see, some type of blindfold has been put over her face, so she is not even sure if she is alone.

"I see you have awakened," he whispers in Jen's ear. She is startled to realize just how close he was standing; it must be that she was still groggy. He begins, "A little slut whore like you seems to like sex. I leave you alone in here to clean, and I return to find you playing with yourself... does that sound about right," he asks, slapping her ass to add emphasis... "You were trying to make your wet little pussy cum again, weren't you?" This time he slaps her between her legs where her pubic hair should be found, slowly dragging his fingers away, up across her stomach. "I have other things I expect you to do for me, but if you would rather waste my time, you need to be taught a lesson. Do you want to cum? Then I will make you cum."

There is a series of slaps on Jen's ass, making her cheeks sting with redness again. She begins to shed real tears now. Tied like this in the home of this strange man; what is going to happen to me? This could be the last mistake of my life. He uses the whip now, laying it across different parts of her body; her hips and thighs, then stomach, back and breasts. There is a hand slap to her face, which even now she didn't think he would ever do, and her surprise is shown by her dropped jaw.

"Hmmm," he says, "I guess you didn't like that one, huh? Would you prefer I did this?" His fingers slither down between Jen's legs. She instinctively tries closing her legs to resist, but the restraints leave her powerless. She is completely at his mercy, open to his every whim, and she fears he intends to use this to his full advantage. Two fingers slip inside her and they hurt. She is scared and dry, not lubricated for his insertion. "I thought a slut like you would always be ready for the next hard cock, but perhaps you need some help." In an instant his hand is gone and back, this time slipping his fingers in easier. "There you go girl. Does this make your cunt like me more?" Pushing deeply as he can, he uses three fingers, trying to stretch Jen open, once inside. Her walls strain against his fingers, feeling uncomfortable under his effort.

"And how has this been treating you," he asks, grabbing the butt plug and shaking it. "I think you are ready for the next one," pulling this one sharply from Jennifer's ass. More lube and another probing finger, then another plug presumably. This one is more hesitant to enter however; she can feel it's bigger than the last. Just let him get this over with, she tells herself, trying to relax so he can penetrate her. Bearing down with a guttural groan, the bulbous head of this plug slips inside her; the lube producing an audible slurping sound. This one is much bigger than the last one and it is pushing her wide open. Her hips wriggle and struggle, seeking a way to alleviate this new pain. It is distracting her from the sound, growing louder in her ears. He releases his grip, and then she hears the humming. She feels it first on her leg, stroking up her thigh. Then higher to her pussy, where he forces the vibrator between her lips. Trying to ignore the intense vibrations, she focuses on his words as he speaks again.

"You want to sit in here and cum? Play with yourself in my bath? Well let me make sure you do get to cum, over and over, so you won't have to try that again on my time!" The vibe is rubbed all about her groin. He grinds it into Jen's pussy lips, and traces it up to her clit. She tries to stay focused and angry at him, don't let him have the pleasure of seeing her succumb. Ohh, but the vibes are so strong, the shaking is already beginning... Pain again, in her ass... her asshole burns as he is trying to stroke her with the plug... They are slow and shallow, but stroking none the less...

"It hurts it hurts, please don't," she cries. "I can't take it; it hurts so badly..." The vibes and the burn are meshing into one sensation. Jen can no longer separate the pleasure from the pain, and her head is swimming in the fog of it all. The vibe centers on her clit, sending more waves of pleasure radiating thru her entire loins. The hip spasms begin to rise, pressing in a rhythm against the vibe. "Yes," she whispers for the first time, "Yes yes yes. Uuughhh, my ass hurts, but it's so goooood," her voice trailing off. "Yes please make me cum."

"Do you want to cum bad enough you slut? Is your pussy ready for a hot cock? Do you want mine?" "

"Yes, she nods. "Yes" her mouth repeats, "I need your cock. Please." she whimpers. His hardness can be felt against her thigh, the vibe still working her swollen clit.

"And what about this," he asks, shaking the plug in her ass. "Do you want it out?

"No Sir, please leave it in. I want it... I want your cock inside me. Mmmmmmmmm please make me cum." The shaking, reminiscent of Jen's bathroom episode at home, begins again. The plug stirs in her asshole, sliding outwards slowly. Wanting it so badly, Jen prepares to take the full depth of the return thrust, but it comes all the way out instead. "No, pleeeaaassseeee," she wails almost hysterically. Placing his hands on her hips, she feels renewed pressure on her asshole. She pushes back to take it in, only to realize it is not the plug, but his hard cock inside her now. Her ass bumps up against his hips and she feels his chest against her back. One hand presses the vibe against her clit, the other pins her back against him at the same time. He wastes no time with slow carefully measured strokes, but begins hard, deep strokes right from the start. The orgasmic shaking begins again as she does her best to thrust against him. "Yes," she pants, over and over. "Finish me, finish me, make me cum!"

Had someone been watching only Jen's face, they might have believed she was having a stroke, but this was nowhere near as deadly, although just as serious for her. In that very moment, every muscle of her body was contracting, and her mind was completely overloaded. Her hands clamped on the suspension chains, as her legs tried desperately to rise. She was straining to curl up into a ball, but success was so far away. She was frozen in her spasms, completely out of control, from head to toe. She could even feel that her ass had clenched, temporarily capturing him in a lock he cannot escape. Seeing her orgasm was in full bloom, he let the vibe fall to the floor. With both hands now on her hips, he forces himself deeper into her, picking up his rhythm as it was before. His pounding sends her to yet another level, sending her over the top. Groping her breasts, tugging at her nipples, the fiery sparks are racing through her body. "Fuck me harder," she screams at him. "Make me cum again!" A new set of shivers comes through her body, his crazed hands how tearing at the fabric covering her breasts. "Yes, yes, free those big tits! Get them out and squeeze them! Squeeze them hard! Pinch my nipples, please please please..."

Pulling them hard sends streaks of electricity straight to Jen's pussy. He squeezes her tits as his own orgasm is about to boil over, moaning as he prepares. "You like me fucking your ass, do you? You like it hard like this?"

"Yes, yes," she shouts," finish me in my ass! "

His eruption draws spasms in his back and legs, fingers pinching down harder on her nipples. He holds her tighter as he tries not to lose his balance; the approaching orgasm sapping the strength from his legs. Pistoning furiously in and out of her, he fills her with his juices, his head dropping to the back of her neck as he struggles to recapture his breath. On the verge herself, Jen begins to cum as well.

He continues to fondle her breasts as he pulls his softening cock from between Jen's cheeks. But sensing she was still wanting, he slips a hand between her thighs, seeking her hooded clit. Rolling it around between thumb and forefinger, he coaxes one last orgasm from her. As she is fully engulfed, he slaps her ass hard; once, twice, three times, drawing appreciative wails, urging him on. Very red and in pain, the slaps rain down, until Jennifer has had her fill.

Walking in front of her as her lustful shaking subsides; he pauses to look into Jen's face. She is completely spent and were it not for the restraints, she would be curled up on the floor. He takes her face in his hands, lifting it so he can look into her eyes. Does she see some pain in his eyes? Is he sorry for what he has done to her? He seems like he has something to say, but then the look fades from his face. He bends to release her feet and then her hands. Now standing on her own, he is still close, and he whispers one word in her ear.

"Stay."

It was more of a request than a command. There was almost a hurtful longing in his tone. Despite what had just happened, Jennifer found herself pitying him. A small smile crossed her face as she nodded her agreement. His hands returned to her face. Tilting her head forward, he places a kiss upon her head, the way a parent might kiss their child.

"Come lay with me," he says, guiding her into the bedroom with a delicate hand on her waist. "I think we could both use some rest."

"I think I'd like that," she coos, feeling like a young girl again.

12