Jennifer and Ben's Escape

Story Info
J-Lo and Ben Affleck love in Paris.
1.5k words
3.64
57.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer Lopez plopped her huge Louis Vuitton tote on the caramel-colored velvet sofa in the penthouse suite of the Hilton hotel in Paris. She turned to her handsome fiancé, Ben Affleck, and smiled.

“Finally, a vacation,” she cooed softly. “A chance for some rest.”

“Finally, a chance to get you alone,” murmured Ben, looping an arm around the beauty’s curvaceous waistline, gazing fiercely into her warm brown eyes.

It was true that these two most wanted stars in the world were high on fame, but low on rest and relaxation. Jen had been riding high on the release of Jersey Girl, then there was her new album, fragrance line, clothing line and sunglass collection. Plus, she was working on a new reality series to up her ante in the industry even more. Not only is Jennifer Lopez beautiful and sexy, but also a brilliant businesswoman. Ben had been busy too, with writing new screenplays and scoping out new roles. His time as a playboy was up, though, as soon as he fell for Jen.

A balmy breeze floated through the chiffon curtains on the balcony. Simultaneously, Jen and Ben glanced below to the lively scene on the street below. Hundreds of reporters headed the crowd, lost in their own excitement of wires, microphones and chaos, knowing thatthe couple of the moment was only a few feet above them. Behind them was a throng of enthusiastic fans, clamoring for a peek of Jen and Ben’s famous PDA.

Ben took Jen’s hand and led her onto the balcony without a word, and pinned her against the wrought iron railing. He bent over her, closed his eyes, and lingered over her lips for a few seconds, and his breath was hot on her lips. Jen emitted a soft giggle, and embraced her mouth around his, holding his head in her hands and pulling him closer as their tongues intertwined in the softest, most delicious kiss.

The sun was bright in the sky, setting in beautiful shades of pink, orange and yellow behind the Eiffel tower. The crowd roared and flashbulbs popped furiously at the passionate display on the balcony. Fans screamed, but not a word was understood. When Jen and Ben finally separated, they held hands and waved to their fans, flashing their bright Hollywood smiles. And in an instant, they were gone.

The couple decided they needed time to unwind before settling in for the night, so Jen suggested a light dinner and a walk by the Seine at dusk. Seldom did the couple ever use their entourage while they were together, so they just left on their own.

The water shimmered with the last flecks of sunlight. Paris was lit up, twinkling in the most beautiful way that cannot be captured with a camera.

“Look how beautiful it is,” Ben remarked, pointing to the lights across the banks of the Seine. “It’s so much more peaceful than any American city.”

“I love it here,” agreed Jen. She paused for a moment to study his handsome features focused intently on her. “And I love you.”

Ben turned to face her, and they stopped, two silhouettes before a backdrop of sparkling dark water. He looked at her and saw everything in her eyes that he had ever wanted, or dreamed of, in any woman. Yes, it was true that every man thought she was sexy and exotic, but Ben had seen something even more wonderful in Jen. He lost himself in her eyes, feeling her soft hands on his cheek.

“I love you too,” he replied, so softly only she could have heard.

Jen responded only with a huge, genuinely happy smile, a smile that had never really shown as much until she had been with Ben.

“When I’m with you I don’t have to worry about being J. Lo anymore,” she marveled. “I may still be famous, but I feel so myself...and it’s still like a dream...even though it’s real.”

Ben always understood every one of her little musings, because Jen was his soul mate. “I know,” he whispered. “I feel the same way. It’s like magic.”

Jen laughed softly, and they lay down together in the tall grass, peacefully watched the stars. She tucked her head into his shoulder, and he pulled her closer, kissing the top of her head.

When they got back to the Hilton, it was very late and all was still and quiet. They slipped into their suite, and Jen lit a few lemon-scented candles. Finally, it was time for bed, she thought, as she slipped into the whirlpool bathtub. There was no sound, other than the faint noise from the TV from Ben’s football game.

Jen closed her eyes and sunk into the moist, fragrant softness of her bath. All her worries seemed to wash away into the bubbles. When she was done, she wrapped herself in a fluffy bathrobe and combed her long, brown hair. She opened the door, and there was Ben, waiting for her in bed.

She silently slipped off the robe, still dewy from the bath. She had on no makeup, and Ben thought she looked more beautiful than ever. Jen lay down beside him, looking into his eyes, smiling. When their eyes met this time, it was not concluded with a gentle kiss or a soft “I love you.”

Ben moved smoothly on top of Jen, looking at her gorgeous, bronzed body. He adored every inch of it. He started at her neck, barely breathing and kissing it so softly Jen moaned with anticipation. Ben breathed down her cleavage and stopped to caress her soft, small breasts in his strong hands. Jen quivered with pleasure as her nipples hardened beneath his fingers.

Ben’s fingers trailed along her smooth waist, and he lingered to caress her hips, reaching around to feel her smooth, full ass. Jen’s legs spread open, revealing her soft, pink pussy. Ben lowered himself between her thighs and barely licked the inside of her thighs, then moved inwards to her outer lips, licking inside them, making sure to tease her by avoiding her clit. Then suddenly he licked her clit, causing her to shudder. He licked and licked, right on the right spot for just long enough, and he felt the familiar quiver course through her body.

Jen felt the tingling sensation as Ben licked quickly at her clit, the wonderful twinge of excitement and buildup to climax. She gasped as she came, the sensation exploding inside of her like a roman candle. Her hips thrust her pussy into Ben’s mouth, and she cried out in the throes of ultimate release. Her body then wilted in beautiful exhaustion.

She pulled Ben toward her and kissed him furiously, ravaging his mouth with deep strokes of her soft, wet tongue. Ben moaned, and Jen could feel his cock hardening against her inner thigh. Without taking his gaze from Jen’s eyes, Ben ran the head of his cock along the length of her thigh, stopping where her legs met, and he felt her body shudder with desire.

“Make love to me,” Jen pleaded, first glancing into his intent stare, then at his ruggedly chiseled face, down to his broad shoulders and chest, seeing his huge cock above her body.

They both felt that familiar connection as his member slowly slid inside her, eased in by her slippery wet juices. Ben’s biceps flexed as he lay above her, and thrust his cock into her deeply at first, intense enough to make them both gasp in awe at the feeling. Whenever Jen first felt Ben’s cock inside of her, she wondered how she could go a moment without that feeling.

She looked up at him and their eyes locked as their bodies rocked together. Ben quickly kissed her lips and then quickened his pace, thrusting harder, deeper, and longer as he filled Jen up completely with his throbbing cock. Jen gasped with each pulse of their bodies meeting, and she slowly trailed her fingertips down his back, and he slowed again. Ben leaned down to softly kiss the curve of Jen’s graceful neck, to caress the smooth line of her collarbone.

She could barely feel him, it was so light, but it was so pure and good that she never wanted it to end. She loved the way his touches electrified her, how strong and hard his cock felt inside her pussy. Jen gave him a squeeze from inside, and Ben gasped in shock and pleasure, and began to thrust again, still deeper and harder than before.

Jen arched her back and cried out, closing her eyes as she felt her body tense up. It seemed to last forever, and the world seemed to stop as they made love together. Her nails dug into the strong tan skin of Ben’s back, and he felt the fire inside of him and he was ready to climax. They came together and collapsed at the same time, sweaty and satiated.

Jen curled up next to Ben, and he brought her close, brushed the hair from her eyes. He bent towards her and kissed her lips so softly and so sweetly. They smiled, and fell asleep.