Jennifer & the Swinging Dicks Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxmaypo
maxmaypo
517 Followers

The third round consisted of action slips in an orange jar. Now some serious oral sex and other erotic activities were demanded by the cards, sometimes with more than one person participating. For example, Jenn pulled a card out, "Roll the dice twice. Those persons identified must perform oral sex on you 30 seconds at a time until you cum." By now Jenn was loose enough that she just leaned back as first Nancy, a short, brown haired lady, removed Jenn's panties and then tongued her pussy. Then Ben, Allison's boyfriend, did the same. They alternated for a few minutes until soon Jennifer's back arched, she thrust her hips up in the air so that Nancy's tongue could do its thing and she came, crying out, "Oh my god!!!!".

We never got to round four. The point was to have every guy fuck Jennifer as an initiation into the Swinging Dicks Club. What started it for Jenn was that as she came at the tip of Nancy's tongue and was still very aroused, Ben leaned over her and kissed her on the mouth. She reciprocated...being in the middle of still cumming and feeling very open to sex at the moment. Distracted by his kiss, Ben used his hand to slide his cock into Jenn's vagina. He continued to slide all the way in. As I and the others watched Jennifer cried out repeatedly, "Oh, oh, oh, Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigooood!!" She looked at me briefly with that helpless look of a woman who knows she's being fucked by a stranger but can't help how good it feels to take all that cock up inside of her, and then turned away and let herself go with the flow of one man's cock after another.

First was Ben with his 12" by 2.5"cock. Jennifer unloaded wildly, bucking and fucking back at Ben's each and every thrust. Her skin flushed all over and it was marvelous to watch her fanny just shake and quiver as Ben's thrusts drove her over the edge. She wrapped her legs around his hips and crushed her breasts to his chest. Watching her just got the rest of us all horny and aroused.

Then was Moshe, Nancy's dark haired, Jewish husband, with his 11" by 2" cock. His gift was the curve his dick made when erect; he could touch every part of a woman's vagina with his manhood and the slender tip of his penis which allowed him to slide up inside a woman's uterus and give her a womb fuck. Jennifer cried out when he penetrated her there, at first in pain as her pushed past her cervix and then with loud pleasure as she felt filled up. She told me later she wanted Moshe to cum inside her uterus so she could feel it.

Next was Dwayne, Elisa's black husband. His cock was 12.5" and 3" thick. His pubic hair was shaved off and he had an enormous set of balls that literally could generate a gallon of cum to fill a woman's pussy. When a woman wanted to feel a man's cum, Dwayne was the man. He could ejaculate enormous amounts of semen into a woman at the right time. As he pushed his girth into Jennifer's excited and creamy pussy she cried out again as her pussy stretched to accommodate his manhood. Again she cried out in pain at first but soon succumbed to begging him to just fuck her. Dwayne was capable of fast strokes which generated enormous heat and sexual pleasure in a woman's genitals. It tugged at the walls of her vagina, pushed against her g-spot, and rubbed vigorously against her clit. Dwayne grabbed Jenny's butt cheeks hard and pushing them apart slid a long finger up her anus to bring her even more pleasure. Now Jenny's legs and chest were shaking too with each incredible orgasm she experienced. She was like a full-sized, beautiful rag doll, quivering on the spear of Dwayne's cock helplessly, but she was clearly enjoying every second of it. Dwayne was very muscular and he cradled Jenny's quivering body in his arms and placed kisses on her face and forehead. But he never stopped the quick thrusts with that enormous cock of his.

Lastly was Shirley's husband, Francois. At 13" long by 2" wide and a large, firm mushroom cap to boot he was the largest member of the Swinging Dicks. As he slid himself up Jenny's pussy she didn't react at first. Dwayne's girth had stretched her out. But when Francois' length pierced her uterus and his hip action pushed her pussy and insides left and right and up and down, she was soon begging for him to take her. Francois could keep up a steady, slow rhythm forever. He fucked Jenny for 30 minutes. Her chest and her belly, hell, even her ass cheeks were shiny with perspiration. With his strength he was able to move her hips with his hands to get different angles on his repeated, slow penetrations. Soon Jenny was in one continuous long orgasm. Crying out continually, begging for someone to help her stop Francois but continuing to thrust her belly to meet his. His muscular ass pumped in and out and his balls slapped across the cheeks of her cute little ass as it tightened and released, tightened and released. Near the end of the 30 minutes he finally quickened his pace and Jenny began to beg him to cum inside of her. "I want to have all of you!! I want to feel you pour out inside of me; please fill me, Francois...oh please," she begged him.

Instead he pulled out at Allison's direction. Jenny was visibly disappointed.

There was one more act which was to bring Jenny full circle back to me and to also satisfy her desire to be filled with cum. While Ben, Moshe, Dwayne, and Francois had been fucking Jenny wild, Allison, Gwen, Nancy and Elisa had been testing out my staying power. Could I take on four women and satisfy them sexually and not lose my erection? It took all my concentration to keep from blowing a load up Elisa's pussy. She was a pretty Latino woman who was married to Dwayne. She had a muscular body and had trimmed her tight brown pubic hair into a landing strip on her belly. She could literally suck at my penis with her vagina which almost caused me to cum inside of her. But I didn't. I held back and instead made her have an orgasm.

Jenny was now limp from multiple orgasms and the warm glow her whole body felt. But there was one more act in her initiation. Dwayne picked up Jenny's body and carried her over to a couch in the rec room. With her lying on his chest he entered her once again. Her position however left her butt up in the air with her little anus exposed. Allison indicated that I should fuck Jenny in the ass while Dwayne filled her pussy with his girth and his cum. Now Jenny cried out as Dwayne and I alternated sliding in and out of her body. I could feel his huge cock sliding against mine through the thin wall of skin between her vagina and her rectum.

We quickened our pace and soon both Dwayne and I were filling Jennifer with jets of cum. She cried out helplessly as she was fucked from underneath and from behind, as her own vagina and rectum spasmed and were bathed in hot jets of semen. Soon my cream and Dwayne's cream were gushing out of her holes as we continued to thrust inside of her.

As Dwayne finished he pushed Jenny back towards me and I sat back on my haunches with my cock still planted up Jenny's cute little ass. She reached down between her legs and fingered up Dwayne's and my cream and put her fingers to her lips to taste us. She then offered them to me to taste another man's cream coming out of her pussy. It was almost sweet. She scooped up more again and smeared it across her breasts and then massaged it into her brown, curly pubic hair. Now her damp bush was covered in streaks of white cum. Ben motioned for me to lean back and as I did he bent down and began to lick Jenny's pussy and my cock and balls clean. Jenny had yet another orgasm from the clitoral stimulation and I felt her ass muscles squeeze against my cock. I hugged her tight and kissed the back of her neck and her ears.

She was now initiated and felt special. Like all the women of the club before her, she tightened up, went as naked as she could both in private and in public, never wore a bra or panties in public, even to the office, and went for weekly therapy with Francois, Ben, Moshe, Dwayne, Eric, or Bjorn. It was great for our relationship and Jen was soon encouraging her married friends to routinely get a little therapy on the side. For us we stayed together, married, had kids, and continued getting and giving sexual therapy.

maxmaypo
maxmaypo
517 Followers
12