Jennifer Aniston on Japanese TV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my god! -- she thought.

It took all of her concentration to simply continue explaining that stupid scene in the movie. The guy behind her stood back up and moved closer to her. She felt him push up her dress in the front. She imagined what it would look like to the audience... They could now clearly see her tightly cropped bush!

The guy cupped her privates with his hand and pushed first one then two fingers into her cunt.

Jennifer was shocked to notice that she was wet!

After a bit of rubbing of her clit and pushing of his fingers into her, he let go of her privates and also of the dress. But now he lifted the back of her dress. Then she felt something hard and warm against her outer lips.

With a sudden push the guy entered her from behind.

Momentarily the air got pushed out of her lungs and she couldn't talk. The guy pulled out a bit and pushed his cock back into her. She tried to catch her breath.

Then she remembered that she had been trying to talk to the show's host. With some kind of staccato rhythm she continued her explanations. The guy fucking her kept a steady motion so she could get used to it. Amazingly she was able to continue talking now as if nothing were happening.

During this other guys of course kept climbing onto the desk and covering Jennifer's face with shot after shot of cum. She already looked like a glazed donut. Luckily the guys spared her eyes mostly. Otherwise she would have already been blinded by the stinging cum.

When she was almost done with her tale, the guy behind her quickened his thrusts. Then he grunted and came. He came inside her.

Oh my god! -- she thought. He isn't even wearing a condom!

She had been so busy with her talking and trying to ignore all the action around her, that she hadn't realized this fact. She had been fucked bareback!

Well, of course that was the main reason for the blood test beforehand! All the guys on the show get regularly tested so the victims -- ehm guests -- need to be tested as well.

For a moment she was a bit confused by this. It wasn't really a problem. She was taking the pill after all. But it had taken her by surprise none the less.

Before she could think about it any longer, the host asked his next question. Again it wasn't one of those easy ones she usually got. This host was prepared!

Another guy took hold of her head and fucked her mouth while she thought about the answer. She had gotten used to this rough treatment and simply ignored it. As long as the cock didn't go too deep she had no problem with it. And most of these Japanese men weren't so well endowed. Some were though!

She even almost enjoyed swallowing the cum!

While she was getting face fucked, another guy came up behind her. He lifted her dress and pushed his naked cock into her cunt without any fanfare. He started fucking her hard. And still the guy in her mouth fucked her face. And from the other side guys kept coming up to her and splattering cum onto the side of her face and onto her hair.

Finally the guy in her mouth came. She quickly swallowed and started answering the new question.

Jennifer stopped only shortly in her speech when the guy behind her started to roughly fondle her breasts. After a moment he simply pulled down the top of her dress, leaving her tits exposed to everyone's view. She blushed for a second.

The guy continued fucking her cunt and continued mauling her tits with his hands. He had free reign of them now. From time to time he took her nipples between his thumb and index finger and squeezed hard. The first time he did this, she squealed. But after that she tried to be quiet and ignore the sensation as good as she could.

That wasn't completely possible. She started to actually get excited by the handling of her tits. And the fucking also started to get her going!

When finally the guy behind her came into her pussy with a hard shove, she actually had a small orgasm herself!

###########

The show continued in basically the same way.

One after another, guys came up behind her and fucked her cunt until they all came inside her. Semen was dripping from her hole and running down her legs.

Semen was of course also covering her face and hair. And by now her tits had also received a thick covering of the white slimy cum. From time to time one of the guys would fuck her mouth and she would swallow his cum.

Through all this the host kept asking very intelligent and informed questions. And she kept trying to answer them as well as she could. She wasn't quite ably to really block out all the action around her. Especially since she kept having small orgasms from the fucking!

But to a listening audience it sounded like Jennifer was doing a normal -- albeit lengthy -- interview with a very interested talk show host.

It looked very different of course!

She had noticed that during the last few minutes, men from the audience had stood up, walked to the side of the studio and up to the front where she was. They were given T-shirts and hoods by some assistants and went backstage only to come back out together with the other guys that kept climbing on the desk to come on Jennifer's face, to fuck her mouth or that went behind her to fuck her by now sloppy cunt.

She couldn't believe that they were letting the audience participate!

She had never even tried, but surely she would have lost count a long time ago. She must have been cum on and fucked by way more than 30 guys by now. Probably closer to 70 she thought!

Her cunt was raw. She was actually thankful that the guys kept shooting their cum into her, because that kept her lubricated. Otherwise it would have been much worse. Her tits were aching from all the manhandling. And her face was crusted over with a thick layer of cum. Her eyes stung, even though the guys had tried to avoid them.

Despite all the terrible treatment she had had at least a dozen orgasms. One more powerful that the one before.

After what seemed like an eternity, the stream of men ebbed down. One last guy was fucking her mouth while another fucked her cunt. They came almost at the same time. And Jennifer came with them.

They left and she almost collapsed onto the desk.

"Well thank you very much, Jennifer, for this enlightening interview," the host said smiling.

Jennifer could barely speak. She had to swallow the last of the sperm in her mouth, before she could answer.

"You're welcome," she managed, just audibly.

The host left his own desk and walked over to Jennifer. He unbuttoned his pants and stepped out of them. Then he climbed up one of the stairs onto Jennifer's desk. He stood close to her and said, "open up!"

Jennifer obediently opened her mouth, expecting to either get a splash of cum or get mouth fucked again.

Instead, the host let lose a strong stream of piss directly into Jennifer's mouth!

She was shocked and pulled her head back. At the same time she closed her mouth.

"Open," the host said angrily.

Her will had basically been mostly broken by now. So she opened her mouth again and held still.

The host filled her mouth with piss. Then he stopped and told her to swallow.

She did.

It took several tries to get all of the vile liquid down.

Then she had to open her mouth again to receive more of the talk show host's piss.

He let her swallow several mouthfuls. Then he covered her face and hair with his piss. She was wet all over.

When he was done, he let her lick his dick clean. Then he simply climbed down from the desk, put his pants back on and turned to the audience that was again mostly seated back in their original seats.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," he announced. "Jennifer Aniston!"

That was her cue. She came out from behind her desk and did her curtsy. It must have looked ridiculous. Her in that stupid dress which was bunched around her hips, her tits and her pussy on display, cum on her face, in her hair, covering her tits and running out of her well fucked cunt, and rivulets of piss running through the cum crust. She also must have smelled awful.

After a huge applause from the audience she slowly walked off the stage where Mitsumi was waiting for her. She was beaming.

"You were great," she said. "The host really liked you a lot!"

"Good for him," Jennifer replied tiredly.

###########

The rest of her stay in Japan was crazy as well. Wherever she went, people kept recognizing her. They were very friendly, but they also shamelessly grabbed and fondled her. Whenever she gave a private interview, the journalist would simply take out his cock and offer it to her. And after the initial shock she would simply suck it until the guy came into her mouth. She didn't even think about spitting it out. She simply swallowed.

At the Tokyo premiere of her movie the president of the cinema group hosting the event rode in the same limousine with Jennifer. He pulled out his dick and had her suck it all the way from the hotel to the red carpet. When they arrived he pulled his cock out and came all over her face.

She wanted to wipe it away, but he told her angrily to leave it as it was.

So she ended up walking down the red carpet with cum on her face!

Everyone gave her knowing looks. But no one mentioned anything about it. The journalists at the red carpets simply asked the same old questions. And Jennifer answered them with the same old answers.

Finally she could enter the theater. She had to go up on stage though, along with the director and her co-star. When she was introduced to the premiere audience the applause was deafening.

Then they all sat down to watch the film.

When the movie was over, the audience again gave a healthy applause. Apparently her new movie might be a success after all...

And again the director, her co-star and she had to go in front of the audience and take a bow.

The president of the cinema group came to them and a few assistants led the director and Jennifer's co-star out of the room. Only Jennifer stayed behind, because the cinema president held on to her.

Then he embraced her and laid her gently down on the floor. Before she knew what was happening, he had already lifted her elegant evening dress and pulled her panties all the way down and off. As quickly as that he also undid his pants, stepped out of them and in a flash he was between her legs and already entering her cunt.

Jennifer was so perplexed that she didn't even put up a fight. She simply let this short, slightly round and balding Japanese executive fuck her right there in the theater in front of all the audience members who had just watched her new movie.

While the guy was kneeling between her legs and pounding into her, she noticed that another movie was being projected onto the screen above her.

It took her a moment to recognize that it was actually a recording of her infamous TV show. There she was, on the big silver screen for everyone to see, being covered in cum and getting fucked like she had never been fucked before!

People from the audience started gathering around. She could see the men holding their cocks and masturbating. One after the other hurried closer to her and came with a gasp onto her face or somewhere onto her beautiful dress.

She didn't even flinch anymore.

The cinema president ripped her expensive dress open in front and exposed her tits.

Now the people around her could also cover her pretty tits with their cum.

Again she swallowed copious amounts of cum. And when the cinema president finally came into her cunt, he was quickly replaced by someone else. Jennifer had no idea who it was. And she didn't care.

Her pussy was filled again and again with strangers' cum and her whole face and body were covered with a thick coating of the stuff. This time her eyes were not excluded unfortunately. She simply kept them closed so it wouldn't burn so much.

She didn't even know how long it took. But after a seeming eternity the last guy finally came into her cunt and simply walked away.

She lay there a while longer, totally exhausted by the endless fucking, but also by the numerous orgasms.

Finally someone helped her stand up and gave her some paper towels to clean out her eyes. It was her agent.

Her dress had been ripped off completely sometime during the gang bang. So Jennifer had to go outside naked. Her agent helped her into her limousine and they drove off to the hotel.

Before they could go inside, the agent went in alone and returned with a bathrobe so Jennifer could cover herself. Inside her hotel room her agent helped her to quickly rinse her body in the shower and afterwards made her a relaxing hot bath.

When she was lying in the bath tub, luxuriating in the hot water, Jennifer Aniston asked her agent, "when are we coming back to Japan?"

12