Jennifer Aniston vs. Courteney Cox

Story Info
Jennifer Aniston... Courteney Cox... Oh Yeah!
1.9k words
3.61
27.5k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,115 Followers

This is a freaky fucktastic sex parody... It ain't real

"I asked you two ladies here today because I have an idea for a new sex story involving all of us. I wanted to get your feedback on it. You both look gorgeous today, by the way." Jennifer has on a white button down blouse, open past her beautiful, small breasts. A very short and tight beige mini skirt and beige high heels. Her straight, dirty blonde hair flows just past her shoulders. Courteney has on a black swimsuit with tight, low cut jeans over the bottom and black high heels. Her long, black hair flows down past her shoulders, slightly longer than Jennifer's. They are sitting in chairs, in my living room, directly across from me. I'm on my sofa.

"Awww, thank you James." Jennifer.

"Thank you handsome." Courtney.

I'm gonna write a story about you two that's like a new series I'm doing. It's a VS type of story. It's usually about two women that don't get along. I know you two have been friends... no pun intended... for a long time. I was thinking that maybe we could play off some type of Friends jealousy type of thing. You two were the stars of the show to me. So I was thinking we could... maybe... play off of that.

"That's a good idea James... I've been reading your other stories and I've noticed you've made me your girlfriend in some of them, so obviously you like me the most. I mean you made Monica... or Courteney... your stripper, but I was your girlfriend in those stories. Thank you for that babe. I think you're very handsome too, by the way." Jennifer knowing my soft spot for flattery.

"Well Jen... if you remember those stories... he said he had very strong feelings for me and he bought me my dream house, so... I think he likes me more... to be honest. No offence." Courteney folds her arms and smirks... Then winks at me. He nipples are hard, poking through her black swimsuit top. I love her tits. She knows it too. She keeps turning side to side, to let me see her tits shift sideways as she moves.

"Well... (softly laughing and folding her arms)... Court... I'm not trying to play the fame card... or the who's hotter card but, not only does James like me better... I was also the bigger star on Friends. I had more fans and more people on the set liked me more... No offence." Jennifer looks at Courteney, arms folded, a sly smirk on her beautiful face. Courteney looks back, open mouthed, laughs and waves her off.

"Well, Rachel stole my thunder... now Jennifer is trying to as well. I guess you did have more people on set like you... you were fucking all of them."

"What the hell... who?..."

"Matthew, David... Gunther... can't remember his name."

"I never fucked Matthew or David. I let that Gunther guy eat my pussy once, because it was his birthday and he had been begging me since the show started. You blew Paul Rudd. And... And two crew guys too."

"How the hell did you find out about those?"

"Lisa told me. Paul told her... And I saw the two crew guys... You didn't even swallow... Fucking tease."

"Yeah bitch... you know about swallowing... that's how you got Brad Pitt to marry your slut ass. He was staring at my tits the whole time he did that episode... Guess he forgot what they looked like, being married to you."

"Bitch! At least my ex was famous. You married that clown from that wrestling movie...and he begged me for sex the whole time he did the episode he was on... Skank!"

"You fucking slut! I'll show you who James likes better... And I'll fucking swallow too. Fuck you!" Courteney came over to my couch and pulled my shorts off. She pulled her awesome tits out of her swimsuit top and pulled her jeans off. She leaned down and licked my rock hard cock, from tip to base, covering every single inch. Fuck it felt good. She softly bit my cock as she sucked the sides. She looked up at me, licking and softly biting every inch of my cock. She massaged my big balls beautifully, her hands cupping them and rubbing them with her fingers. Courteney licked the sensitive underside of my cock head, dragging her tongue up and down, then quickly licking it over and over. My cock twitched in her left hand. She kissed the underside of the head. I groaned loud.

Courteney sucked me into her mouth. My thick cock billowing out her cheeks. She sucked half of my cock in, her saliva slowly running down the sides of my shaft. Her head bobbed quickly on my cock. I watched and groaned. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKK... You can suck cock baby." Courteney grinned around my cock and quickened her pace, her black hair flying, her mouth also. Her red lipstick smeared all over my shaft. Courteney smiled big, knowing she was pleasuring me so nicely. I put my hand on her sexy head and she went deeper and faster on my cock. Courteney rubbed my meaty balls and sucked me deep, most of my big cock in her mouth and throat.

Her tongue slid across my shaft, side to side. She suctioned up and down my cock, her lips gripping my cock tightly. "Cum blast, coming up." I pumped my creamy load into her mouth. Courteney kept sucking me fast, her mouth blazing up and down my cock. I pumped her mouth full once and she swallowed every fucking drop. She sucked up to the head and jerked my shaft fast, sucking hard on my plump head. She suctioned out another mouthful, swallowing it all, moaning happily. I smiled and groaned, loving every fucking second. Courteney smiled so big, knowing she had the advantage on her former co star.

Courteney smiled at Jennifer and opened her mouth, showing her that she swallowed all of my jizz. She was so happy. That sexy chick can suck fucking cock. She was gonna be coming over and sucking me off a lot more from now on... that's for damn sure.

"Take that bitch!" Courteney said, smiling at Jennifer. She laid her head in my lap and kissed my half hard cock. I softly stroked her dark hair. She was one of my favorites for sure. She even topped what she already did. Courteney sat in my lap and pulled my head to her chest. I licked those gorgeous, C Cup milf tits. I kissed every inch of them and sucked them so fucking hard. Her tasty milk exploded out into my mouth. "Mmmmmmmm... love your milk, Courteney." I said, while I sucked it out and down. I sucked each tit, alternating, stuffing them in my mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm baby... Suck my titties all you want James. They're all yours. I'll move in here with you and you can suck them all day and night." Courteney flipped off Jennifer and smiled as I sucked her beautifully shaped, milf tits. I rubbed her pussy too. Jennifer got really jealous.

"Well bitch... If you're gonna move in here... you're gonna have company, because I'm moving in first." A lot of moving in with me talk... without asking me. It was cool though... I was having fun... I like both of them, so they could move in if they wanted.

Jennifer came over... Took off her clothes and sat on my left. She pulled my head off of Courteney's milk jugs and pulled it to her delicious, clean shaven pussy. Jennifer laid back on the couch and I went to work on her pussy. I smacked her erect, pink clit with short, quick smacks. I licked, slowly, up and down, her juicy labia. My tongue slowly parting her lips, twisting into her wet pussy. God, I love Jennifer's pussy. She knows it too. "Mmmmmmmm, eat my pussy James. I love your tongue, baby. Mmmmmmmm." Jennifer played with my brown hair as I rolled my twisting tongue in her cunt, rolling slow, then quickening my pace, then fast, licking quickly the whole time. ""Ahhh! Mmmmmmmm. My beautiful man. My beautiful pussy eating man. Make me cum. Mmmmmmmmmmm!" Jennifer squirted onto my lapping tongue. I licked it all up, every drop, swallowing it down.

Courteney squeezed her hard, light brown nipples and squirted her milk all over my now, hard again, cock. I groaned so fucking happily. She wrapped her gorgeous tits around my throbbing cock and fucked my cock with them. I turned over on my back and sat Jennifer on my mouth. I ate that sweet snatch again. She reached down and grabbed my hair, grinding on my mouth. My tongue was shoved up her soaking wet cunt, licking her out. I tongue fucked her pussy as well, twisting my licking tongue in and out fast... then slow... Then fast again.

Jennifer screamed out, "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS...I'M FUCKING CUMMMMMMMINGGGGGGG!!" I pulled my tongue out and put my mouth right on her perfect pussy. I spread her succulent labia and let her squirt right into my mouth. I sucked it all out, swallowing every tasty drop of her pussy nectar... as Courteney fucked my cock with those awesome, milk jugs of hers. They flew up and down my cock. She pulled her perky nipples and her sweet milk shot out as she fucked my insanely hard cock with those milk filled tits. They gripped my super hard manmeat so fucking good.

Courteney licked my pulsing head, lapping up my precum, her tongue licking into my pee slit. She wrapped those gorgeous lips around my head and sucked it, super fucking hard. I squeezed Jennifer's gorgeous, tan, well toned ass and pumped my second load into Courteney's talented, sucking mouth. She gobbled it up happily. "Mmmmmm Mmmmmmmm." She loves my cum. Courteney swallowed it all down and sucked me totally dry.

I had Jennifer sit on my cock and ride me for an hour. I ate Courteney's neatly trimmed pussy as she rode my face through four Big O's... Jennifer squirted six times while she rode my hard as steel cock. I bent Jennifer over my sofa and railed that perfect ass of hers, while Courteney sucked my balls. Courteney wanted to one up Jennifer again so she sucked my cum out of Jennifer's ass, after I dumped two loads in there. Courteney swallowed every fucking drop. She even licked it off of Jennifer's legs... and my plush carpet.

Jennifer one upped Courteney by sucking my piss and cum both out of Courteney's ass and pussy. Holy fuck, that was hot. Courteney quickly turned around and sucked a mouthful of my piss from my still pissing cock. Jennifer kissed her, trying to steal it, but Courteney swallowed it too quick for her. They fought over my cum and piss the rest of the evening. They spent the night and we fucked... ate... fucked some more... drank... Fucked... Smoked... fucked and fucked some more. They 69ed each other, yelling at each other, trying to make the other cum quicker. It was funny as hell... and hot. I just stood over them and pissed on both of them. I shoved my pissing cock in both of their mouths. They swallowed it all down happily... while still yelling at each other. They both swallowed four more of loads of my jizz, before they left the next afternoon. They didn't stay gone long. I asked them both to move in. They did. Now we fuck and suck whenever we want and they even actually get along again. It's the power of sex... and piss, I guess. Lol. It's... Jennifer Aniston vs Courteney Cox.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,115 Followers