Jennifer at St. Ciels Ch. 1

Story Info
Virgin is instructed in the ways of pleasure.
1.5k words
4.39
126.3k
29

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anbk
anbk
64 Followers

Jennifer was both anxious and excited as she dressed for the first day of her senior year at St. Ciels. At eighteen Jennifer had matured into a very attractive young woman. She slowly pulled the shear black nylon stockings up over her long shapely legs, fumbling a bit with the garter snaps. She had never worn stockings before,but all senior girls were required to wear them as part of the school uniform.

Jennifer looked at herself in the mirror. The black lacy garterbelt,the matching shear bra and the open toed high heels were all new to her.The lack of panties was also new to her, but all senior girls were forbidden to wear panties unless specifically instructed to by their mentors.She had never exhibited her body to any man, but she felt very sexy looking at herself in the mirror. She was a liitle embarrased by the thick and abundant growth of dark blonde pubic hair and the way her outer lips were visible through that growth.

After putting on the grey miniskirt and tight fitting blouse with the St.Ciels insignia she headed out to her first senior girls assignment. Jennifer had an early morning appointment with Dr.Manton. All senior girls had to be checked to determine whether they had maintained their virginity. Jennifer was still a virgin, in fact she was totally inexperienced when it came to sex. She had never been examined by a doctor in the way she knew that Dr.Manton was going to do.

As she sat in the waiting room she felt that familiar tingling sensation between her legs,the feeling, which if she were wearing panties would cause a wet spot to appear at the crotch. The thought of a man seeing her naked with her long legs spread open was both upsetting and exciting.

Just then Dr.Manton opened the door to the exam room. He stood at the open door and stared openly at her. His eyes followed the curves of sexy nylon covered legs up to the point where the tight little miniskirt met her firm thighs and the hint of stocking top.

He motioned for her to follow him into the exam room. As she stepped in, the first thing she saw was the table with the stirrups for her legs. The doctor told her to sit on the table at the end. He pulled up a chair and sat down in front of her, his eyes level with her knees. As he looked in her school file a big grin spread across his face. "You're Laura's sister, aren't you?" Jennifer nodded as she was too nervous to speak. She was aware of a moistness in her crotch that she had never felt before. "I gave your sister her first orgasm five years ago. I never forget the girls who have their first under my nimble fingers." Jennifer sucked in her breath. "No need to be nervous,you will enjoy this as much as I will." Finally she felt compelled to speak, "I've never done anything like this before, I mean nobody has ever seen me naked or touched me." The doctor just smiled at her innocence.

"Have you ever given yourself an orgasm?" She was embarrassed to admit that she hadn't, but she told him the truth. "Let's lay back on the table and open those magnificent legs of yours." Jennifer did as she was told, all the while watching the doctor's face to see his reaction to her.As she spread her nylon covered thighs her short skirt fell back and her hairy mound was now completely exposed.The look of lust in the doctors eyes was unmistakeable,even to this innocent youg girl,and it served to inflame the sensations she had in exposing herself to a man for the very first time.

"My,you're very wet and very hairy. What a beautiful pussy." She had never heard her vagina referred to as a pussy. It excited her. "Do you really think it's beautiful? It's so hairy and my lips are sort of large, aren't they?" Again the doctor smiled,"You are a very hot young woman, with great legs and a very sexy pussy." Then he told her to open her blouse as he was required to examine her breasts.

Her pink tipped nipples were hard and quite sensitive to the touch of Dr. Manton.Jennifer felt it in her clitoris as he gently squeezed and pinched her hard little nipples. Then he let his hand wander down her flat stomach to her spread open cunt.

Jennifer gasped as she felt the doctors's finger glide through her slit from top to bottom and settle on her hardened clitoris. "I'm going to finger you now, both to check for your hymen and to stimulate you. You're required to have your first orgasm while being penetrated." Jennifer groaned under her breath as she felt her pussy being opened for the first time. "You're very wet and very tight.I wish I could be your mentor and truly open you up." But the doctor knew the rules, senior girls were only to be manually stimulated until released to the rest of the faculty by their mentor.

Jennifer's pink tipped nipples were standing tall on top of her firm breasts. her breathing was becoming very quick and shallow. Dr. Manton was pleased with the ease of bringing her off. Any moment now and Jennifer will feel her first orgasm.

He removed his well lubricated fingers from her pussy and she groaned. Then he inserted the fingers from his other hand in her. His fingers now wet with her juices were slowly rubbing her pink anal ring, beginning the process of penetrating her anus. He was a master at this after his many years at St.Ciels. Jennifer felt the doctor slide his finger into her ass, all the while he was firmly rubbing her clit and finger fucking her pussy. Her orgasm began in the pit of her stomach, a trembling rush that violently spread to her pussy and her fingered ass.She convulsed on the table as if she were receiving an electric shock, her body trembling and shaking. It was the most intense thing she had ever felt, and it was incredible.

The doctor felt her pussy and ass contract repeatedly around his fingers, he smiled to himself making a mental note to include that detail in his report to her mentor. Then he stood back to admire the sight of this eighteen year old virgin, sweaty and still breathing hard as she came down from her trip. Those long shapely legs in sheer black stockings, the open thighs, the way the dark bands of the stocking tops accentuated the firmness of her inner thighs,the delicate pink anus,now open from the fingers that had penetrated it and most of all her pussy.

The lips were completely open,the moistness and hardness of her clitoris and the way her blonde pubic hair had become matted and damp.He leaned forward so that he could inhale her womanly aroma. It took all his will power not to taste her at that moment, but he knew his chance would come later that semester.

Jennifer opened her eyes and saw him smiling at her as he stared at her vagina.She could barely move."Was I ok?",she asked. The doctor assured her she was, in fact he told her how he couldn't wait until he could enjoy her completely. As he said that he stood up alowing her to see the enormous bulge protruding from the front of his pants. Jennifer stared unabashedly at it. "You'll enjoy my cock, I promise you." Jennifer blushed deeply, but allowed her eyes to stare at his bulge. She had never seen a man's penis and she felt at that moment that she wanted to look at the doctor's.

"Let's come over to my desk and I'll tell you who your mentor will be."

As she stood at the desk, Dr. Manton sat and thumbed through a notebook. "Ah, here it is. You are a very lucky young lady. You have been assigned to Prof.Gilbert." As he said this the doctor began to run his hand up the back of Jennifer's leg, following the garter strap up to her round tight ass cheeks. Then he allowed his finger to slide between them and down to the soft downy pussy hair at the bottom of her cunt. Jennifer gasped as he penetrated her again, all the while telling her about Prof.Gilbert. As he finger fucked her she looked down at his still hard penis tenting his pants.

Before he could get her off again the doctor looked at his watch."Time for you to hurry off to your first session with Prof.Gilbert." He noticed she was still staring at his crotch. "Don't worry about me. I'll take care of myself. Jerking off while thinking about your pussy and the way your legs looked while they were spread open will be very satisfying" As he said that he raised the hem of her miniskirt for one more look at her golden treasure.

anbk
anbk
64 Followers