Jennifer at St. Ciels Ch. 3

Story Info
Jennifer refines her skills at teasing & stroking.
1.7k words
4.43
102.2k
12

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anbk
anbk
62 Followers

That night Jennifer lay in bed, naked, reviewing the day's events. The image of the two cocks she had seen was making her wet. The doctor's hard bulge and Prof. Gilbert's exposed erection. As she pictured those scenes she opened her legs, drawing her knees back and began to do what she had never done before, caress herself. She was surprised at her own wetness, the ease with which her own fingers slid into her pussy. She slowly fucked herself with her own fingers, just as Dr. Manton had done. With her other hand she rubbed her hardened clit.

As she began the climb to her second orgasm of her young life she pictured the lust in the faces of the two men she had spread her legs for. How their eyes had exhibited their desire and excitement. That turned her on, to be wanted just by letting them see her. She groaned as she recalled her own decision to pull her skirt up higher and show her hairy pussy, without Prof. Gilbert asking for it, as she stroked his penis. She was getting closer to coming, she could feel the pressure building up inside herself.

When she remembered the way her mentor's cock shot off in her face, the unexpected force of the semen hitting her on the cheek and the hotness of it, she went over the edge. Her orgasm started deep within as she grunted and convulsed. Her pussy contracted around her own fingers.

As her orgasm subsided, she wondered why she had waited until well past her eighteenth birthday to touch herself. She drifted off to sleep knowing that this would now be a staple of her sexual pleasure.

The next morning Jennifer dressed with a new sense of purpose. Whereas yesterday she thought the requirement of stockings, heels, garterbelts and no panties was sort of silly, today it excited her to think of the lustful looks of men that could be engendered. She chose smoke grey nylons and a red lace garterbelt. A tight black leather miniskirt accentuated the curves of her tight round asscheeks. Black high heeled shoes and a tight white cotton blouse with the St. Ciels insignia completed her slutty look. She was glad that her firm breasts looked good without a bra. She laughed when she thought of her classmate and friend Sandra, who had very large tits. How uncomfortable to go without a bra with breasts that big.

At breakfast she sat with Sandra and they talked about their previous days experience. Sandra's mentor was Prof. Ohka. He was an elderly man of chinese descent. Jennifer was excited by the manner in which he had Sandra jerk him off. Prof. Ohka sat on a couch opposite Sandra after removing his pants, then he had her stroke his cock with her nylon encased feet until he came all over her stockings. "And the whole time I was rubbing him with my feet he was looking up my skirt, telling me how my pusssy was making him come. I was so hot after that I didn't go to class. I went back to my room and jerked off. "

Both girls left breakfast feeling the wetness between their legs. And thinking about the homework assignment they each had, to jerk off at least three cocks before Friday's lessson.

All the girls at St. Ciels came from families of wealth and privilege, but were also required to adhere to a rigorous academic program. That meant many hours of homework and study. Jennifer was one of the better students at St. Ciels and could often be found in the library after classes. It was there that she completed the first third of Prof. Gilbert's assignment.

While studying she noticed Manuel, the young man who had been hired as an assitant librarian last year. He was acting strangely. He was sitting near the front desk, and he seemed to be constantly dropping his pen or book, as if he had grease on his hands. When she looked over at him he would immediately turn his head away. It took Jennifer a few minutes of this to realize that what Manuel was doing was looking at her stocking covered legs under the table. Upon realizing that she felt a tingling sensation between her legs. "He wants to look at my pussy, " she thought.

Jennifer got up and walked over to him. His eyes followed the curve of her long shapely legs. She stopped as she "accidentally" dropped the book she was carrying, turning around and bending over at the waist to pick it up. Manuel was treated to the incredible view of her stocking tops and some of the bare thigh flesh above them, as well as her perfect round ass cheeks under her tight black leather miniskirt. His eyes lusted after the strong curves of Jennifer's calves as they strained against the smoke grey nylon stockings. At that moment he knew what he would be thinking about as he jerked off during his break. "If only I could see between those legs, " he thought as he shifted his hardon to a more comfortable position in his pants.

As she approached him she smiled and said, "Could you help me find a book in the stacks. I'm afraid to go up the ladder without someone holding it so that it doesn't roll. "Without saying a word Manuel stood up holding the papers he had in front of his crotch. Jennifer was wet with excitement knowing she was the reason for his erection. They walked to the back stacks, Jennifer in the lead. He stared at her ass and legs in the miniskirt, his cock straining against his pants.

"Here, "she said as they stopped in front of the ladder. "You stand here and hold it while I climb up, it's on the top shelf. "She brushed against his penis with her hip as she mounted the ladder. After two steps she stopped with her ass at eye level to him. This was more that he could have imagined, this beautiful blonde was about to let him look up her skirt, or did she not realize it. That thought tantilized him to the point that he thought he would come in his pants. She climbed three more steps and her nylon covered calves were now inches from his face. The sheen on her stockings was intimately visible. The hem of her miniskirt was just above his forehead, a few more steps and heaven would be in sight.

"Hold on tight, I'm going up to the top, "she said without looking down, thereby seeming to him as if she was oblivious to the treat she was about to bestow upon him. He had to stifle his urge to groan as she continued up the ladder. He stared at the hem of her skirt, rising above him as the angle of his view became steeper. Dark bands of nylon encircling firm thighs, garters, then garter straps over bare thighs. She continued up, pausing to tease him. She was becoming good at this she thought. Inner thighs and the first glint of bare round ass cheeks were now visible to Manuel. He now understood that there would be no panties to interfere with his pleasure and that made him groan. "Are you ok, Manuel?"He grunted a low sound through the dryness of his mouth meant to be yes.

When she reached the top she stood still with her legs close together. Manuel drank in the sight of her legs, ass and the small tuft of blonde pubic hair peeking out the back of her crotch. He couldn't believe his luck, but he wanted more as he silently prayed for her to open her legs. Jennifer waited, glancing down at him, enjoying the lust in his eyes and the hard cock in his pants.

"Oh, here it is, "she said as she reached across the shelf, purposely spreading herself and opening her legs wide. She stayed open for a few moments as she fumbled to reach for a book beyond her grasp. Manuel stared, open mouthed, almost without breathing, at Jennifer's wet hairy mound now exposed to him. "Those lips, oh my god look at those beautiful pussy lips, "he thought to himself. She allowed him to gaze at her naked cunt for as long as she could stand on one leg on the ladder. Her hard clitoris and open hole clearly visible through the damp hairiness of her pubic mound.

She closed her legs and began her descent. book in hand. When she reached the bottom of the ladder she stepped off and let her ass brush against his hardness. "Oh my god Manuel, are you ok?, I mean did I do that to you?"He was too embarrassed to speak. "It's ok, I don't mind if you look up my skirt, just. . , well I forgot to wear my panties and I guess you saw everything, didn't you?"Jennifer said that in her most innocent school girl voice. Then she reached out and felt him through his pants. She squeezed the head of his penis in her hand and said, "Can I take care of this for you?"She looked around, seeing that they were still alone in the back of the library, she quickly unbuckled his belt and lowered his undershorts and pants at the same time.

His cock was much thinner than Prof. Gilbert's but just as long. It curved up from his balls towards his stomach, almost like a banana. The tip was wet with cum. Jennifer caressed it with both of her hands all the while looking into his eyes. She felt his balls as she began to fist him.

"Did you like looking at my pussy? I'm very wet, I think I like showing off to guys. "Manuel simply moaned and exploded all over Jennifer's hands and arms. Jet after hot jet of white cum shooting out. Jennifer got it on her skirt and blouse.

"My god, you really had alot of stuff in those balls. Did I make you shoot like that because I let you look between my thighs?"She smiled at him as she watched his penis slowly soften in her hand. She liked the feeling of his first spurt as it powerfully hit her palm and she knew what image she would use tonight for her nightly self pleasuring.

anbk
anbk
62 Followers