Jennifer at St. Ciels Ch. 4

Story Info
Jennifer learns to use her tongue.
2.9k words
4.55
87.2k
13

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anbk
anbk
63 Followers

Jennifer left her dorm room Friday anxious to get to her early morning session with Prof. Gilbert. She was horny and very wet as she walked across the campus. The clicking sound of her heels made her review in her mind the three men she had jerked off for her homework assignment over the past week. What would her mentor be teaching her today. The thought of putting an erect cock in her mouth was what interested her most. What would it be like to have a cock go off in her mouth, the force of those cum jets striking the back of her throat seemed intriguing.

When she entered Prof. Gilbert's office she was surprised to see an other young girl sitting on the couch. "Jennifer this is Myaki, she has just been admitted to St. Ciels as a transfer student. Her father is the president and CEO of Sunni Corp. One of the largest corporations in Japan. " Jennifer felt jealous at that moment as she was not expecting to share her mentor, and because this young girl was stunningly beautiful. Like Jennifer she was tall and slim with exceptionally shapely legs. Her hair was jet black, straight and long. Her breasts were the size of pears, firm and upstanding. She was not wearing a bra as her nipples were clearly hard and pointy through her blouse. Unlike Jennifer her skin was very pale and the contrast with her black hair was erotic, even to Jennifer. She wore a short cotton skirt which allowed ample views of her bare legs.

"I was just explaining the rules for senior girls here at St. Ciels. Myaki was not aware of the requirement of nylons and garters, but she will remedy that soon. Oh, Myaki, I forgot to tell you no panties unless specifically instructed to. Are you wearing panties this morning?" Myaki blushed and answered in perfect english that she was.

"For the time being, Jennifer, Myaki will join us in our lessons, that is until we can get her set up with her own mentor. " Jennifer looked over the pretty asian girl and nodded her assent to this new arrangement. "Myaki has yet to be checked by Dr. Manton, but her father has provided us with a certification from her own doctor that she has never been penetrated, so why don't we start with you giving Myaki her first orgasm, much the way Dr. Manton did to you, Jennifer. "

"Jennifer I would like you to lean over and kiss Myaki, open your mouth and tongue out. " As he said that Prof. Gilbert came around from his desk and sat down across from the couch.

It was obvious that he was hard. Jennifer looked at his crotch and felt an ache between her legs. Myaki averted her eyes as she was completely new to sex, having been sheltered and chaperoned during her school years in the United States. "Myaki, have you ever seen a man's erection?" Prof. Gilbert asked. "No sir, " was the reply as she and Jennifer began to kiss each other. "Slide your hand up her skirt, and lets see if you learned anything fom your session with Dr. Manton, " he said to Jennifer.

Jennifer felt the firm thighs of Myaki as she let her hand ascend under her skirt. It was clear that this was exciting both of the eighteen year old senior girls. Jennifer's skirt rode up her thighs allowing generous views of her stocking tops. She was wearing ultra-sheer black stockings with a seam down the back of her leg. Her garter straps were pulled tight making the stockings taut on her sexy legs. Myaki had let her long legs part as Jennifer was now gently rubbing her mound through her pale pink panties. Jennifer could feel the strands of pubic hair that were edging out of the crotch of Myaki's panties. Prof. Gilbert appreciated the view.

Just then there was a knock at the door to his office. "Come in, Marvin" and with that Marvin Lewis, the chief operating engineer at St. Ciels entered Prof. Gilbert's office. Marvin Lewis had been in charge of the physical plant at St. Ciels for over thirty years. Well into his sixties he was still an imposing man. Tall and husky, not fat, as he kept himself in excellent shape. His skin was a light chocolate brown and his hands had long thick fingers that looked like he had worked hard all his life.

"Well, well Jack, what have we got here today?" His eyes roamed over the sight of Jennifer and Myaki, as the girls attempted to cover their long legs. Prof. Gilbert reprimanded them for covering up.

"Please continue as you were girls, Mr. Lewis and I will enjoy this show. Jennifer I want you to bring Myaki off. "

Jennifer noticed that Mr. Lewis had a rather sizeable bulge in his crotch and that eased her shyness as she had never done this with a girl. Myaki was turned on, her panty crotch visibly wet, but her innate shyness was making her uncomfortable. The fact that two strange men, one of whom was black, were about to see her most intimate treasure made her blush a deep red. She had never spread her legs before today. Most of all she was embarrassed by the thick growth of black pubic hair that she had, afraid that these men would ridicule her the way classmates had in locker rooms since she was fourteen. Her nipples betrayed her shyness as they stood out against her tight blouse.

Jennifer went back to kissing her and began to squeeze her left breast. Myaki responded with a soft intake of breath and let her legs begin to open. Jennifer's other hand slid up Myaki's smooth thigh. Jennifer teased her by letting her hand stray lightly over her panty crotch, gently skimming through the black pubic hair that peeked out at the point where the panty met the inside of her tight thighs.

"Why don't you make yourself comfortable, Marvin while you watch, " Jennifer heard Prof. Gilbert say to Mr. Lewis. Jennifer and Myaki looked up to see that Prof. Gilbert already had his thick hard penis out of his pants and was stroking it gently as he stared at the two girls across from him. Myaki gasped as she looked at an erect cock for the first time in her short eighteen years. Prof. Gilbert smiled as Myaki stared at his cock, he loved the feeling of exhibiting his hardness, especially to his young charges, knowing it was the first erection they were seeing. He felt an ache in his balls as the pretty japanese teen stared at him, averting her eyes but unable to resist the temptation to look back at his hard cock.

Then both girls attention was drawn to Mr. Lewis as he unbuckled his belt and opened his trousers. He pushed his pants and boxer shorts down in one motion and both girls let out their breath at the sight of his enormous penis. "Oh my god, its huge Mr. Lewis, I've never seen anything so big, " Jennifer said. Jennifer's eyes stared at the thick hard cock as it jutted out just below Mr. Lewis' flat stomach. It was a darker color than the rest of his body, a deeper brown. The head was shiny and wet with precum and there was a thick purple vein that ran down the underside. His testicles appeared to be the size of tennis balls.

Jennifer had only seen four cocks in her life, all during this first week of school, none of which had prepared her for this one. She guessed it was as long as one of her rulers, that is about twelve inches and so thick. She felt the wetness of her cunt as she stared at it. Then she wondered how she could ever get that inside her pussy. Emboldened by the display Jennifer asked her mentor a question, "Can I lick Myaki's pussy to make her come, sir?" Both men smiled at her and Mr. Lewis answered, "If we can get a good look at your ass while your doing it. " With that she knelt on the floor in front of Myaki. Jennifer put one hand above each of Myaki's knees and slowly raised her skirt till it was bunched up around her waist. Then she spread Myaki's legs and let both men stare at the wet panty crotch. Jennifer heard Mr. Lewis say, "Look at that mound, I bet she's hairy. Oh god I hope she's got a nice bush. "

"Jennifer?". "Yes professor, " "Take her panty off, it's time she showed us her cunt. "

As Jennifer reached up to comply with the request Myaki was aware of the stiffnes of her own clitoris. She was about to be displayed to two hard cocks and to her great surprise her shyness had been surpassed by her sexual excitement. While she had never been able to make herself cum she had toyed with her clit while lying in bed at night. However she never remembered it getting this hard and achy.

As Jennifer slid the wet panty down Myaki's long legs, Prof. Gilbert told Myaki to spread them by putting her high heeled feet up on the couch and opening her legs wide while crooked at the knee. Myaki sighed as she submitted to her fate, spreading her naked legs and revealing her hairy mound to the lust filled eyes of two men she had met only moments before. As they stared at her, the wetness seeped over her engorged clitoris. Her pussy lips spread to reveal her virgin pinkness. Her pubic hair served as a frame for the pussy hole now so clearly visible. As the men stared at her cunt and stroked themselves Myaki felt the tension of her own pleasure building, so much so that she reached down to touch herself, uncaring of the fact that she was being watched for the first time in her young life.

"Look at her cunt, it's so wet, so hairy, so open. God, I'd give anything to fuck her pussy. She looks so tight. " "In due time Marvin, in due time. first let's see how she cums, " said Prof. Gilbert. Then to Jennifer "Pull up your skirt and let Mr. Lewis see that magnificent ass of yours. " Jennifer smiled as she turned to face the couch, her nylon covered legs slightly apart, her strong round calve muscles straining in the three inch heels, jutting against the sheer nylon. She looked over her shoulder at the two hard cocks, then into Mr. Lewis' eyes as she slowly reached down to the hem of her short skirt. The enormous penis seemed to get even harder, thicker, longer as she watched his eyes follow the path of her skirt up the back of her shapely legs. Slowly revealing the light colored band at the top of her stockings and then the much darker band at the very top.

She stopped at that point and felt the moans of the two men in her crotch. Mr. Lewis let his eyes focus on the garter on her left leg that was perfectly aligned with the seam at the top of her black stocking. Then she pulled the skirt up till it met the bottom of her round tight asscheeks. She stopped to allow them to drink in the sight of her long legs encased in nylon stockings, the seams perfectly straight followed up her thighs by the garter straps.

As she pulled her skirt up to reveal her ass she bent over slightly to accentuate it. This also served to allow a glimpse of her pussy betweeen her slightly spread thighs. The dark blonde pubic hair that peeked out between her legs in sharp contrast to Myaki's jet black mound.

"Jennifer pull your ass cheeks apart so Mr. Lewis can see that pretty pink anus. " Jennifer reached back and slowly separated her buttocks all the while watching the black man's eyes as they bore in on her tight asshole. She thought that Mr. Lewis was going to shoot his load at that moment, his eyes caressing her legs, thighs and ass, and then going back to Myaki's open legs, so easily displaying her dark hairy pussy and the open pink hole.

Jennifer then spoke in a pleading soft voice, "Can I suck Mr. Lewis' cock professor?" At that moment Prof. Gilbert's cock exploded, sending a high arc of cum up into the air and landing on the back of Jennifer's thigh just above the top of her black nylon stocking. The next shot of semen landed just below the dark band of her stocking. Jennifer had never seen a man cum with such force. The third jet landed on her nylon encased ankle, just above the black high heels she was wearing.

After her mentor composed himself he answered her question, "No Jennifer, we have a better way for you to accomodate Mr. Lewis' hard penis. But first I want you to attend to Myaki, look how wet her pussy is, she needs relief. " "Now can I use my tongue on her?" The men smiled at Jennifer, she was turning out to be an excellent student, eager to learn, very enthusiastic about her schoolwork, creative and willing to try new things. "Of course you can eat her pussy now, I think Myaki will like that very much. "

Jennifer knelt down on the floor and stared at the open cunt before her. She leaned forward and let her nose touch Myaki's abundant bush and then inhaled Myaki's womanly musk. The odor inflamed Jennifer, she felt the tightness in her own pussy as she looked at Myaki's. She became aware of the sticky cum that was running down her leg, and the wetness of her nylons where the cum had landed. She stuck her nose into Myaki's hole and Myaki groaned and locked her thighs around Jennifer's head. Jennifer let her tongue rasp through Myaki's pussy from the botton to the top. As it settled on the clitoris Jennifer let just the tip of her tongue touch it. Myaki grabbed Jennifer's head and tried to push her face into her pussy, but Jennifer just teased her with light feathery touches of her tongue on her clit followed by broad strokes through her lips.

As she was engrossed in eating her first pussy she didn't notice that Mr. Lewis had knelt down behind her until she felt his long thick fingers spreading her asscheeks. She continued to eat Myaki as Mr. Lewis began his assault on her virginal ass. Jennifer groaned into Myaki's pussy as Mr. Lewis stuck his tongue out and licked her tight pink anal ring. He then slid one of his thick fingers up her wet cunt and very gently began to finger her as he now licked her asshole and buttocks.

Myaki was on the verge of coming, but Jennifer was not far behind. Myaki was now taking very short rapid breaths. Jennifer stuck her finger up against Myaki's tight asshole. She began to slowly work it in as she increased the tempo of her tongue on Myaki's hard little clit. As she slid her finger up to the first knuckle in Myaki's ass, Jennifer felt the first contractions of the virginal asshole on her finger. Myaki screamed as her very first orgasm literally ripped through her body.

Jennifer then became aware of Mr. Lewis'thick finger as it wormed it's way up her ass. "Jack this is a very tight little asshole, I'd give anything to be the one to fuck it for the first time. " Prof. Gilbert just smiled as Mr. Lewis let his long finger slide all the way in Jennifer's asshole. Both men stared in awe as this eighteen year old virgin began to fuck herself on Mr. Lewis' long thick finger. He gently lifted her up so that she was now standing on her feet, bent at he waist, rocking back and forth on the finger impaled in her ass. Prof. Gilbert's cock was now hard again as he took in the sight of her long sexy legs, the skirt bunched up around her waist, the black stockings and how she was clenching her thighs together as she fucked herself with Mr. Lewis' finger. Myaki was still sitting on the couch with her legs completely spread, the wetness of her pussy attesting to her first orgasm.

Jennifer began to moan, softly at first then louder and louder. She was getting close to bringing herself off as she clenched her firm thighs together and rocked back and forth on the finger in her anus. "Oh god I'm coming, fuck me, fuck my ass, yesss, " she hissed, "fuck my asshole, fuck me please, fuck my tight hole. "

Mr. Lewis felt the strong contractions of Jennifer's anal ring as she began to cum, "Oh my I'm coming, Uhgggg... " she grunted as the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced ran through her body. Jennifer simply collapsed on the couch next to Myaki, her skirt still up around her waist and her black stocking covered legs completely spread apart.

Both men stared at the sight of these two sexy pussies open to their gaze. Each different from the other as night is to day. Myaki's thick lipped pussy with jet black curls and Jennifer's long loose lips surrounded by a blonde bush. At that moment Prof. Gilbert knew exactly what Jennifer's next lesson would be.

anbk
anbk
63 Followers