Jennifer at St. Ciels Ch. 6

Story Info
She's chosen as Sandra describes her deflowering.
1.6k words
4.36
59.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anbk
anbk
64 Followers

Jennifer sat dejectly in the cafeteria eating her breakfast. It had been a week since Prof. Gilbert had told her that he was going to recommend her for the Benefactor's Dinner, but as yet she had not heard if she was selected. All week she had played with herself, jerking off to the image of Mr. Lewis slowly fucking her in the ass. Even now, as she thought of it, she could feel the wetness begin to develop between her pussy lips. She clenched her thighs together sending that lovely jolt of arousal through her body. Just then her friend and classmate Sandra came bounding into the cafeteria with a big grin on her face. Jennifer assumed that it meant that Sandra, who had also been recommended for the dinner, had found out she was chosen.

"You got it, didn't you?" Jennifer asked.

"Yes I got it, but not what you think."

"What do you mean, Sandra? You have such a big smile on your face. You weren't picked for the dinner? Then what are you so happy about?"

"I'm not a virgin anymore."

Jennifer gasped, "What do you mean.. I mean who, where, when did you get fucked?"

"It was my mentor, Prof. Ohka. He took me last night. He said he just couldn't wait anymore,... that every time he looked at my pussy he felt a yearning to feel the tightness of it on his cock."

"Sandra, stop it your making me wet and very jealous. I bet you're the first senior girl to have her hymen popped. How did he do it..., what did it feel like to have a man's penis inside you? Tell me Sandra, I'm so horny just thinking about it."

"He made me dress-up like a nurse. He had the white uniform with very sheer white stockings and lacy white garterbelt. He said I should look like a virgin when he fucks me. Then he interviewed me for a nursing job at his hospital. We made believe that he was the director and I was the desperate young nursing student, willing to do anything to get my first job. Eventually he had me lying on my back on his desk with my skirt up around my waist. He licked my pussy and tongue-fucked me till I came twice. God, but he can really get me off with his tongue."

"Sandra, your so lucky, Prof. Gilbert has never eaten me out."

"Yeah, but he got Mr. Lewis to finger your asshole, not to mention the fact that you got to see that enormous penis, I'm dying to see a twelve inch cock."

"Finish your story... What did it feel like when he first penetrated your pussy?"

"It was sort of odd at first. I was expecting it to really hurt, but the pain was not too bad. After he made me cum with his tongue he just sat there staring at my pussy. He loves to just look at it, he says it really turns him on to see it all wet and shiny after I cum. Then he stood up and opened his pants. His cock was hard and the head was full of cum. Then he stroked my pussy with his cock, letting it slide over my clit, back and forth. I was getting hot again, moving my ass up and down to coincide with the movement of his cock on my mound, and then without my even realizing it he slid the head between my lips and into my hole. I felt like I was being stretched open as he slowly pushed his whole penis inside me. Then he began to fuck me, moving in and out. I was groaning and he was moving faster and faster all the while he was caressing my stockings and my thighs, my legs were up in the air. It felt like I was being split in two, but it felt good, good to be filled up with cock."

Jennifer was now leaning back in her chair. Her long shapely legs were spread as she fingered herself while fantasizing that it was her and not Sandra being impaled on Prof. Ohka's cock. Jennifer noticed two of the cooks who worked in the cafeteria kitchen were watching her. They were standing just a few feet away, touching their erections through their pants. This spurred Jennifer on. She opened her legs even wider and motioned for them to come closer.

"Take them out of your pants, I want to see them, shoot your stuff on my legs or on my face." As she said that she inserted two fingers in her pussy and groaned. The men watched as Jennifer lifted her nylon covered legs straight up in the air, as if to mimick the position Sandra had described being in as she was fucked. This allowed them to see her asshole as well as her hairy pussy.

Sandra watched wide-eyed as the two cooks opened their flys and each man took out a hard penis and began to jerk off. They positioned themselves close to Jennifer so that they could take her up on her invitation to shoot their loads onto her. "Sandra, finish your story, did Prof. Ohka shoot off in your cunt?... what did it feel like, could your feel his cum as it jetted up your pussy?" Jennifer groaned as she finished the last question, her fingers moving over her engorged clitoris at an ever increasing rate. The tension of the last week was going to explode when she came.

Sandra continued her story. "Prof. Ohka was moving in and out of my cunt, almost coming completely out of my pussy and then thrusting it back in. Each time he would thrust into me I would moan and then I started begging him to fuck me harder and harder... 'Fuck me, fuck my cunt, fuck me, fuck me hard, shove it in me. ' He started to move faster, continuing to run his hands up and down my stocking covered legs. Then he started to lick my calves through the stockings and grunting like he couldn't breathe. Then with one last hard thrust up my cunt he stopped, his cock completely inside of me, his whole body was shaking and he was moaning and grunting out his breaths. And then I felt it, this hard shot as if it were a bullet, he was coming inside me, grunting and shooting off in my pussy. I couldn't believe it, a man was actually shooting his semen in me, in my now open pussy. I tried to squeeze his coming cock with my pussy, just as he had taught me. I wanted to make his cock tingle and shoot every last drop he had."

Jennifer was now completely absorbed in her own pleasure, her right index finger sliding in and out of her asshole and her left hand flat against her mound, vibrating her hardened clit. The two men were stroking their cocks and staring at the beautiful sight of Jennifer's open legs sheathed in shiny black nylon stockings. Sandra reached over and put her hand around the cock closest to her, smiling up at the cook. She aimed his cock at the back of Jennifer's left leg intending to cover her stockings with jism. Both she and the cook continued to stroke his cock while the other man had positioned himself betweem Jennifer's open legs aiming his cock at her curly blonde bush.

Both men started to come at the same time as stream after stream of white cum began to cover Jennifer's legs and blonde pussy. Jennifer raised her ass off the chair and began to shake from deep within her stomach as her orgasm grabbed her and violently shook her body from inside. She felt her own ass muscles clenching around her index finger as wave after wave of pleasure surged through her. When it finally subsided she became aware of all the cum that was on her legs and pussy mound. She wiped one streak off her thigh and put her cum covered finger in her mouth. Jennifer had been anxious to taste a man's semen, and now she was glad she had. It was at that moment that Jennifer became aware of the Headmaster of St. Ciels. Apparently he had been watching this little exhibition for some time. And judging from the smile on his face he had enjoyed the show.

Mr. Layton was seventy-four years old and had been at St. Ciels for forty years, the last twenty-five as Headmaster. He was an imposing man with a very proper British accent. He always dressed conservatively, carrying his gold handled walking stick with him all the time. He called all the girls by their last names and had the reputation of being very kinky. It was Mr. Layton who was credited with devising the senior girls mentor program some twenty years ago. "Miss Van Wiggen, that was quite a show you just put on. It will serve you well. Now clean up that delightful pussy of yours and report to my office in ten minutes. We must begin the preparations for your anal deflowering this Saturday night at the Benefactors Dinner."

Jennifer shot up off her chair with obvious glee. Her dreams were being answered. She would be the one, the senior girl to get fucked in the ass by Mr. Lewis before anyone else.

"Is it really me, sir? Oh god I can't believe it. I really can't believe it."

"Miss Van Wiggen..." the headmaster said sternly, "We have much work to do to prepare you for your moment. Please close those magnificent legs of yours and meet me in my office shortly."

Jennifer ran out of the cafeteria to prepare for her session with the headmaster.

anbk
anbk
64 Followers