Jennifer at St. Ciels Ch. 9

Story Info
Jennifer finally feels the power of anal penetration.
2.8k words
4.59
77.6k
17

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anbk
anbk
63 Followers

Jennifer stared up at Mr. Lewis' enormous cock with a longing that now betrayed the role she was playing in this story. She very much wanted to take his penis in her mouth before he put it in her virgin ass. She continued to kneel in front of Mr. Lewis in a most reverential manner. While she was on her knees she raised herself up so that the video camera behind her had an excellent view of her firm round buttocks and the wisp of pubic hair that peeked out between the back of her thighs. An other camera was focused on her breasts as they hung off her chest while her upper body was angled forward. On the TV monitor there was a closeup of her erect nipples, the pink little mounds capping her firm tits and exhibiting the excited state that Jennifer was now in. The third camera captured the most erotic image of all. Jennifer's beautiful face, her wide lips open and her large blue eyes staring at the long, thick penis just inches from her face while a long thin strand of pearly white cum dangled from the engorged head.

"Open your mouth young lady and taste the seed that will soon fill your bowels." Jennifer was surprised at this command as she was not told beforehand that she would get to suck on Mr. Lewis' cock. She obeyed as he stepped forward just a bit and with his right hand lowered the head of his penis into her open mouth. At first Jennifer thought she would gag as Mr. Lewis slid about a third of his penis into her warm virgin mouth. Jennifer tasted his cum and began to swirl her tongue around the head. The audience stared in rapt attention as the beautiful blonde eighteen year old accepted cock in her mouth for the first time. She raised up further as Mr. Lewis held her head in his large strong hands. Then he began to slowly fuck in and out of her mouth as her thick lips provided him with spine tingling sensations.

Mr. Lewis was careful not to fuck her mouth too harshly as he did not think this virginal eighteen year old was ready to accept his whole length in her mouth. Jennifer, on the other hand, was eager to take as much of his cock in her mouth as possible. She was as excited as she had ever been since her senior year had begun. Finally she had a penis in her mouth, and not just any penis but the largest one at St. Ciels. If only he would shoot off in her mouth and let her feel the power of a man's release within the confines of her warm, wet mouth. Jennifer yearned to have jets of cum shoot down her throat as she had felt them shoot on her face.

There were audible gasps from the audience as Jennifer took more and more of Mr. Lewis' cock in her mouth. Mr. Lewis had planned only to show the Benefactor's what it would look like to get a blowjob from this young senior, but now the thought of actually coming in her mouth had entered his mind. This girl was not only taking more of his cock in her mouth than most women he had been with, but she was obviously turned on by doing it. With all the self restraint he could muster he withdrew his penis from her mouth. The look on Jennifer's face, that was captured on video, was that of utter disappointment. Jennifer wanted nothing more than to suck that cock till it exploded in her mouth.

She stared at the erect penis, now covered with her saliva and his precum as Mr. Lewis ordered her to stand.

Silently, as if condemned to her fate, she was led over to the device that resembled a mechanical horse. All eyes followed this incredible looking young girl as she was led by the large naked black man, his long, thick cock gently swaying to and fro as he walked. Jennifer's skirt was still up around her waist, thereby affording the audience another look at her shapely legs encased in sheer white lace topped thigh high stockings. Her naked breasts rocked slightly and her nipples were still erect. The camera men scurried around to get the best views of this delicious looking young lady as she walked over to the device.

"Jennifer, remove your skirt and lower those panties. " Jennifer reached to her side and began to unzip her skirt letting it fall to the floor. Then she hooked her hands in the sides of her plain white cotton panties and slowly lowered them, bending at the waist as the panties descended her long legs. She stepped out of the panties and skirt that were now on the floor when Mr. Lewis gave her another command. "Pick up those panties and give them to me. " Jennifer spread her legs slightly and then bent down to retrieve her panties. As she did this one of the camera men positioned himself on the floor so that he had an unobstructed shot of her lace stocking tops, her muscular thighs, firm round ass and wet hairy pussy mound. As she bent further down her labia became more prominent in the closeup now on the TV monitor. It was at this point that many in the audience came, the moans and muffled screams of passion could not be ignored.

Jennifer picked up the panties and gave them to Mr. Lewis and then watched as he put the wet crotch of the panties to his nose, inhaling deeply of Jennifer's womanly smell. He seemed to be entranced by the odors in Jennifers panties, his cock twitching with lust. "I need to taste your delightful morsel before we proceed with the deflowering of your ass. " With that he picked her up and placed her on her back on the mechanical device. Her head was at the low end and her crotch at the raised end. He lifted her legs and spread them wide, gripping her calves in his hand. With her nylon covered legs open, her wet sex was completely exposed to the audience. All three TV monitors had closeups of Jennifer's wet hairy mound from different angles. Her clitoris was engorged with sexual need, a need that was about to be met by the long wet tongue in Mr. Lewis' mouth.

He lowered his head and in one quick move thrust the tip of his tongue in her open hole. Jennifer threw her head from side to side as she let out a low pitched groan. Mr. Lewis then let his tongue slide up her mound and cover her clit. He pulled his face back to look closely at the open pussy of this eighteen year old. Then he lowered his nose into her and smelled her as he then began to lick her in earnest. He toyed with her clit in his mouth and then he sucked on her loose lips. He stuck his tongue in her again allowing his nose to rub her erect clitoris. Jennifer could not take this very much longer, her orgasm was boiling up to the surface. The fat part of his tongue now lapped at her clit and she began to cum. Jennifer's body trembled as from deep within the volcano that was her sex an eruption, the likes of which she had never known before, began to flow.

As she cooled from her orgasm she realized that Mr. Lewis was now turning her over on to her stomach. The cool leather felt good against her hot, wet pussy mound and her still erect nipples. Her stocking covered legs were placed in the stirrups causing the muscles in her legs to flex and show off the sexy roundness of her calves and thighs. Her firm round buttocks were raised to just the right height for Mr. Lewis to fuck her.

Jennifer then realized that the platform that the mechanical horse was on was rotating. This to afford views to all the Benefactors seated in the audience. On the TV monitors were three different views of this young girl as she hugged the horse with her legs and body. One of the monitors would always come back to a shot of her exposed pussy and now open anal hole. Jennifer felt the excitement begin to build within her again as she contemplated what was about to happen to her.

Jennifer, having sated her need with her orgasm returned to her role in this drama.

"Please, sir don't do this to me. It is an abomination to engage in sodomy. I will accept your seed in any other manner but please don't take me anally. " Mr. Lewis just laughed at her request and then wondered how Jennifer could remember to stay in character with what was about to happen to her. "You have a most attractive ass young lady. I've noticed as you walked on campus this year and your failure to abide by the rules of this university has allowed me the chance to fulfill my fantasy. Your pink anal ring will open to the power of my cock. "

Jennifer realized that there was no turning back now. Her degradation would be complete and it would purge the sin of cheating from her body as she accepted Mr. Lewis' penis in her ass.

Jennifer gasped as she felt one of Mr. Lewis' thick fingers slide effortlessly into her anus. She held her breath and attempted to relax her sphincter as the Headmaster had taught her during his repeated fingering of her asshole. She let out a long sigh as Mr. Lewis withdrew his finger and then slowly slid it back in. "Your anus is quite tight young lady. I'm sure it will feel very good to open it up with my penis. "

"Please sir... please take me another way, don't make me accept you in my ass. " The answer Jennifer received was to feel that Mr. Lewis had now placed the large mushroom shaped cap of his cock against the entrance to Jennifer's backdoor. "Oh god no.. don't fuck me there. " But she knew that her pleading would go unanswered.

Mr. Lewis could not believe that this young virgin still had the presence of mind to stay in character, even as his enormous cock was about to open her tight ass. He could not remember any other senior girl, and he had been doing this at the Benefactor's Dinner for many years, who had been able to overcome her fear of her first anal penetration to stay in character.

Gently he pressed the head of his cock against Jennifer's anal ring. The moist pink center began to spread. Slowly his cock entered her ass. Jennifer kept taking long deep breaths and tried to keep her asshole relaxed to allow for the insertion of Mr. Lewis' thick black penis. Jennifer screamed as the large bulbous head of Mr. Lewis' cock popped into her ass. She became aware of the audience at that moment. Many gasps and shrieks were heard, almost exclusively from the female members, as they relived their own anal deflowering.

The platform continued to rotate as Mr. Lewis allowed Jennifer to get used to the head of his cock in her well lubricated asshole before penetrating her further. Jennifer attempted to grind her pussy down on the soft leather of the horse. She was determined to experience an orgasm while her anus was filled with cock. Her distended nipples were also pressing down on the cool leather and she felt the pleasure of that contact also.

Mr. Lewis now began to slide his penis further into Jennifer's slippery asshole. The tightness was exquisite. Jennifer felt as if she were being filled up. "Urghh, oh god, oh my god... yes fuck me, oh yes fuck my tight asshole. " Jennifer was no longer in character, this was what she had been waiting for from the moment she laid eyes on the twelve inch cock that was now pentrating her. She bucked her ass back on to the enormous penis in an effort to aid it in fucking her. "Yes put it up my ass... oh yes fuck me, open me up. "

Finally it was completely engulfed in Jennifer's tight anus. Her legs were straining against the stirrups in an effort to rear back on to Mr. Lewis' hard cock. It felt to her as if he was up to her throat. The feeling of being penetrated was overwhelming. Jennifer wanted to cum to relief the pressure that was building up inside her. She lowered her ass and again began to rub her pussy on the leather beneath her.

Mr. Lewis was amazed at the actions of the horny eighteen year old now impaled on his penis. She was so tight and the feeling of being inside her was too much to bear. He knew he would not last long inside this beautiful blonde. He looked down at her perfectly formed ass cheeks which were now split apart by his thick, long cock. Then he allowed his eyes to drink in the sight of her shapely muscular legs and the lace tops of her stockings, each visual moment bringing him closer to his own orgasm. He began to fuck in and out of her tight ass. Using long slow strokes to prolong his own pleasure as he continued to look at her sexy ass and legs, the way her long blonde hair lay over her bare back, the sheen of sweat on Jennifer's body. All these sights made his cock tingle in anticipation of shooting his load inside her virgin ass.

Jennifer continued to move her ass back and forth as Mr. Lewis stroked his cock in and out of her. Her sphincter was now completely open to his penis and the walls of her asshole gripped him tightly. She managed to grind her clit into the horse every time he slid his cock all the way back up her ass.

"Yes, fuck me. Oh my, yes I'm gonna.. Oh I'm, yes fuck me I'm gonna cum. Oh please stick it all the way in, make me cuuuuuum. " Jennifer exploded. Her body was racked with convulsions as she came and came and came. She had never felt anything like this in her young life. Orgasms on top of orgasms. She didn't believe this was possible. All the while her ass was pulsating against the enormous penis inside her. "Come inside me.. shoot your cum in my ass, please shoot off in my ass, I want to feel you cum up my asshole. "

That was all that Mr. Lewis could take. The contractions of her anus around his cock as she came repeatedly and the vocal urgings of the blonde virgin were just too much. He slammed his cock up her ass till his stomach was actually touching her buttocks and then with a deep low grunt he began to cum. Long thick jets of white semen shot up Jennifer's anus. One after another after another. Even Mr. Lewis was surprised by how much jism he unloaded inside Jennifer's tight ass. All the while Jennifer was urging him to keep coming. "Yes, shoot it, oh yes I can feel it. I can feel you shooting your stuff in my ass, oh god make me cum, make me cum... yes cum in my asshole. "

As both Jennifer and Mr. Lewis began to come down from the sexual high they were on they became aware of the audience. Many were standing and applauding their performance, most were engaged in some sort of sexual pleasuring from jerking off to blow jobs to cunnilingus to fucking and anal penetration. None in the audience lasted too long as the sexual tension in the room was thick.

As the moans and groans of the audience began to fade Jennifer felt Mr. Lewis withdraw his now softening cock from her asshole. Then she dismounted and stood before the audience. She could feel the warm wet liquid of Mr. Lewis' cum slowly dripping out of her ass and on to the back of her thighs. It was then that a call from the audience came for her to turn around and exhibit her now well fucked ass to them. With a smile and a wave to the audience Jennifer turned and bent at the waist, she grabbed a cheek in each hand and spread her buttocks exhibiting an anus that was still open and drenched in the combined solution of lubricant and semen. The audience applauded as they absorbed the sight of this magnificent young girl wearing nothing but sheer stockings and high heels and so freely exhibiting her open ass and pussy to them.

"Bravo, bravo, bravo, " came the cries from the Benefactors as Prof. Gilbert mounted the stage and escorted Jennifer off.

"Was I good? Did I do a good job?"

"You're performance was incredible. You were great young lady. Did you enjoy getting fucked in the ass by Mr. Lewis?"

With a smile on her face Jennifer looked at her mentor and said, "When can I do it again?"

anbk
anbk
63 Followers