Jennifer Capriati at the U.S. Open

Story Info
Anna sends Jennifer a 'present'.
1.9k words
3.65
57.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

disclaimer: If you are under 18 and/or object to stories with strong sexual content, then you should leave this page now. Also, this is a work of fiction. No claim or inference of any persons sexual orientation is intended herein.

* * * * *

These last several weeks have been the hardest of Jennifer's comeback year. Oh, the wins have come and the attention has been great. And the prospect of being ranked #1 after the U. S. Open keeps her head swimming. The hard part has been not being able to see Anna. With her still sidelined with a stress fracture in her foot, trying to explain her hanging around all the tournaments from start to finish was getting a little tricky. So, for the last couple of tourneys, Anna could only call Jen and tell her of all the thing she was wishing she was able to be doing with her. Jen understood and all, but this did not take away the fact that she was missing Anna and was becoming increasingly hornier with each passing day.

After her match on Monday night, which she won in two sets, Jen was feeling a bit uneasy. Even the match hadn't been able to drain the excess energy from her body that the sexual frustration had built up. She did not look forward to another lonely night alone in the hotel. Even though she tried to relieve herself in the shower or tub these last few weeks, she grew only more frustrated.

In the hotel lobby were the usual groups of reporters and Congratulation baskets and bouquets. And as usual, she had them sent to her room. Her lonely nightly routine had become reading the notes from the gifts. As she was reading the notes, the phone from the lobby rang. Upon answering it, she was informed that another rather large bouquet had arrived for her. "Send it up" she told the person on the other end and hung up. A few moments later, the doorbell chimed the arrival of the flowers. Jen opened the door and saw a huge bouquet filling the door. "Come in and put it with the rest of them over there," she gestured towards the back of the bedroom. as she turned to get a tip from her purse. Jennifer, with tip in hand, walked towards the room to inspect the new addition.

A gloved hand reached out and handed her the card that was attached to the gift. She opened it and read: 'Love and Miss You- A Special Surprise for You To Enjoy- A!. ' A smile came over Jen's face and a longing in loins emerged. Lost in thought, Jen looked right through the delivery person as she placed to 20. 00 tip out to be taken. As the gloved hand reached for the tip, the hand suddenly gripped her wrist, "Please do not tip yet, you have not received all of your gift ." The voice was husky yet sweet and had an accent to it. Coming out of her little fog, Jennifer looked up into the face from where that voice came from.

She was not prepared for what she was seeing. The delivery person removed their hat and Jen now saw and recognized the face under it. Looking back at her was Amelie Mauresmo. The same Amelie Mauresmo that Martina Hingis once said looked like a man. Jennifer was in shock with the surprise of Amelie being her delivery person. "What is this all about?" Jen asked. Amelie smiled and took Jen by the hand. "Anna had me come to see you tonight, " she replied. "Anna knows how lonely you have been and she thought maybe you could use a friendly ear to bend. I'm sorry for the delivery ploy, but we all must be careful with all the news people around." Jen, still in a kind of shock asked Amelie "What do you mean Anna sent you?"

Again, Amelie smiled. "You need not worry," she went on. "Anna and I are good friends. When Martina made those comments about me, Anna came to me to tell me that even though she was her doubles partner, she didn't share Martina's observations of Me. As a matter of fact, we became VERY close that night. And Anna called me this morning, after my match and asked me to come and look in on you."

" That's very kind of you," Jen said as she managed to compose herself a bit. Amelie placed her hand in the small of Jen's back and led her to the edge of the bed,

and sat down. Now looking up at Jen, Amelie quietly said, " We all know how lonely these tours can be and Anna has told me of all your Good Times and how much she wants to be with you." Jen looked down at Amelie and smiled just a bit. "All of our Good Times?," she said. Reaching out, Amelie placed her hands on Jennifer's hips and drew her close, placing her head on Jen's stomach, "Yes, All of them" she replied as she now reached her hands behind Jen and started massaging her well muscled buttocks through her robe. A sudden gasp had escaped Jen's lips as she felt the strong hands plying her ass cheeks. A slight shudder shook Jen's body as the hands continued to massage their way down the back of her thighs and down to her calves. Jennifer's fingers gripped the hair on Amelie's head and drew it harder against her belly, feeling a great need and desire starting

to well up inside her. Amelie's hands found their way under the hem of Jennifer's robe and the feel of flesh on flesh produced another shudder from Jen's body. Jen released Amelie's hair and cupped her face in her hands.

"You must be hot in that delivery uniform," she said. "Let me help you get a little more comfortable if your going to stay for a while." Jen reached between them and unbuttoned the uniform coat and slid it down Amelie's arms. Amelie released Jen's thighs and butt and shrugged the coat off. Jen then unbuttoned the blouse that she wore and removed it as well. Amelie wore no bra under the blouse and Jen drew in air as she looked at a beautiful

pair of tits. More beautiful than she had anticipated. With her hands and arms free, Amelie reached up and undid the sash of Jen's robe and then reached up and pushed the robe off of Jennifer's shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Having being just out of the shower, Jen was completely naked as the robe hit the floor. "My Goodness," Amelie blurted out. "You are ten times more beautiful than Anna said you were. No wonder she is so taken with you." Jen felt herself blush a little at this glowing compliment, which in turn, seemed to heighten the desire she was feeling at this moment. Jen's head flew back and a guttural moan escaped her throat as the hands on her ass drew her into contact with a probing tongue.

She arched her back and thrust her hips forward to meet the onslaught of licking and kissing that was taking place. "So wet, so delicious, so hot ," she heard Amelie mutter between the licks and kisses she was placing on her pussy. Suddenly Jen felt herself spinning off her feet. She landed on the bed, laying, for a moment, alongside Amelie. Then Amelie stood up, kicked off the shoes she had on and now unfastened the uniform pants and slid them down her long legs. Seeing Amelie naked made Jen wonder for a moment that how could anyone mistake this gorgeous specimen for a man. Maybe she had a few masculine facial features, but what stood before her was definitely all woman! Jen now reached out and took Amelie's hands and brought her down on the bed with her. Their hands explored each other as they began to kiss, twirling their tongues in each others mouths. Jen tasted herself on Amelie's lips and this fueled the desire she was feeling to new heights. Becoming more aggressive, Jen rolled Amelie onto her back.

Jen grabbed both of Amelie's tits in her hands and started to suck on them, giving each tit a gentle nip with her teeth as she went from one to the other. Amelie began to writhe underneath Jen as her arousal level now grew. Jen started to kiss her way down Amelie's body First, under each tit, then over her ribcage, one side, then the other. Down over her muscled stomach, toward the apex of her thighs. Amelie's skin was so smooth. Even at the juncture of her thighs, there was no hair above her pussy. Amelie spread her legs as Jennifer pushed her head down between her thighs and began to work her tongue and mouth in such a way that Amelie started to scream almost immediately. Jen lapped all the goodness that leaked from Amelie's gushing pussy. Jen nibbled and kissed and sucked as Amelie bucked and thrust her pussy to meet all that Jen offered. Jen felt Amelie's body begin to quiver and shake, signaling the start of her orgasm. Jen also felt Amelie's fingers entwine in her hair and pull her face into her bucking pussy. With a great scream and massive shuddering, Amelie collapsed back. Jen savored the taste of Amelie for a moment, then proceeded to move up the length of the bed until she had herself straddling Amelie's head, her pussy just inches above Amelie's face.

The burning that Jen was experiencing was like nothing she had ever known. Jennifer lowered herself onto Amelie's waiting mouth and gasped several times as she felt Amelie's lips and tongue begin to work on her own pussy as she had to Amelie's just moments before. Jennifer grabbed the headboard of the bed for leverage as she ground her pussy further down onto Amelie's mouth. Jen humped forward and back, and side to side, grinding and pushing. Amelie worked her mouth and tongue feverishly, trying to keep up with Jen as she rode her mouth and jaw for all it was worth. Amelie drank what seemed to be quarts of Jen's delicious juices as they poured down her throat.

Jen's humping of Amelie's mouth became more purposeful as she felt her orgasm starting to encompass her entire being. Sensing the orgasm, Amelie sucked Jennifer's clit into her mouth and, at the same time, thrust three fingers into Jennifer's pussy. That put Jennifer over the edge as she screamed and bucked wildly, pouring even more juices down Amelie's throat. Jennifer arched and screamed one more time before falling to the side, almost passed out.

Long into the night and early next morning, the women just held each other, caressing and kissing, not speaking a word. Jen now knew that she belonged to something special. A circle of friends that when one of theirs is in need, someone will make sure you will want for nothing. Anna is still her #1 Love and counts the days until they can be together again, but at least she knows she doesn't need to be lonely. And Jen is kind of interested to see WHO else is in this "circle" of friends and if she will soon be called upon to cheer up another lonely soul??

The End... (for now?)