Jennifer Ch. 01

Story Info
The first meeting for a lifetime of sexual pleasure.
936 words
3.5
13.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stories in this series are true stories. I hope you enjoy reading about it as much as I enjoyed doing it.

*

I have known Jennifer for more than 3 years now. She is a stunningly beautiful, sexy, sensual woman. We talked for a few months on the computer exchanging photos and using the web cam to see each other. The first time I saw her I knew that I wanted to have sex with her. Looking at her through the web cam her eyes were so sexy. Every once in a while she would give me a little tease and let me see her bra. Her sexy body would get me so damn hot.

Finally we agreed to meet. I went and picked her up and brought her to my house. We did not speak a word to each other. The sexual tension could be cut with a knife. We did not have to say what we both already knew that we wanted. She was even sexier in person than she was in the pictures and on the web cam. I lead her to my room where I had the lights off and candles lit. We looked into each other's lustful eyes and began to kiss passionately. One hand grasping the back of her neck and the other hand explored her body. Her sexy, tone body became putty in my hands. I could feel her giving herself to me with every touch. Spinning her around, I started kissing her sweet, soft, sexy neck. Exploring her body further, I started stroking her beautiful breasts immediately making her nipples hard. I slowly started to undress her taking her shirt off first. Her body was a picture of perfection.

I slowly pulled her shorts off of her luscious legs, revealing her white, silky, lace panties. Still standing behind her I start grinding my cock against her beautiful round sexy ass. She starts pushing back against me and I slid my hand inside her panties to stroke her already soaking wet pussy. I grab a handful of her hair and pull her head back to give me better access to her neck. She moans I kiss her and stroke her clit. I feel her legs getting weak. She immediately reaches back and grabs my hard throbbing cock through my underwear. My cock was aching to be inside her. She turns around to face me and we kiss again as she pulls my cock out and starts stroking it furiously. I lay her back on the bed and start kissing slowly down her neck until I get to her hard pert nipples. I sucked her left nipple in my mouth grasping the rest of her breast with my hand. Sucking her nipple and flicking it with my tongue made her squirm underneath me. My thigh was in between her leg stroking her grinding clit and pussy. I could feel her wetness through her panties. I give her other nipple equal attention and slowly start making my way down her soft sweet body.

Once I reached the top of her panties, I started licking around the waistband. Kissing and suckling her perfect body while she writhed with pleasure. I started gently kissing her through her underwear working my way down to her mound. I softly kissed her clit through her panties sending an electric current through her body. Then I diverted my attention to her inner thigh. I kissed and licked her around her panties again. Her body begged for pleasure. She moved and writhed underneath my every touch. I then took her panties of and immediately began to lick and suck on her swollen clit. Her sweet taste and sexy aroma was almost more than I could handle. My cock throbbed and ached with every lick and taste that I got. I moved onto the bed next to her giving access to my swollen hard cock. She took me into her mouth sucking and licking the length of my rod sending uncontrollable surges of pleasure through my body. Her masterful talent was almost too much to bear sending me right to the edge of climax. I had to pull her away from my cock and kiss her full on the mouth to keep from right then and there.

Laying her back on the bed I worked my cock into her hot wet pussy until I was in her completely. Her back arched at the pure pleasure of my thick cock filling her pussy. I started pounding her pussy with my cock sending her into uncontrollable orgasms. Her pussy convulsed and milked my cock as she came. I grabbed a hold of her waist and flipped her over on her stomach. Laying her flat on the bed I penetrated her with my rod again. Fucking her as hard as I could I grabbed a hand full of hair with my left hand and slapped her ass with the other. A red handprint appeared quickly sending a tingle down my spine. I smacked her ass again and again making it red with pain and pleasure. She began cumming again. This time it was more than I could bear. I could feel my ball start to tighten up and my cock swelled even larger than it was. It felt so good having her pussy milk my cock as my cum filled her pussy. I collapsed on top of her totally satisfied with our delicious sexual episode. Driving her home I said goodnight as she got out of the car. This would be the beginning of a beautiful sexy relationship. More to come!